Watch The X22 Report On Video
The EU people are having a hard time with fuel and food, this is because of the sanctions they placed on Russia, the criminal syndicate then turns around and blames Russia. The [CB] are moving forward with the GR/GND but this has already failed. The [CB] says the quiet part out loud, CBDC will not rely on the SWIFT system.The [DS] deploying assets and positioning themselves for the midterms, the pandemic is being pushed, monkeypox lockdowns are being pushed, the 16 year plan is being pushed, they are trying everything, this is having the opposite effect, it is waking the people up. The only forward is the military with the people and this is where this is all headed. All systems are a go, the patriots are prepared and the people are going to see the true agenda of the [DS]. The best is yet to come.
- According to a recent report, orders for automated technology and robots have increased by 40 percent in the first quarter of 2022 as businesses seek solutions to ongoing labor shortages. One MIT professor warned: “Automation, if it goes very fast, can destroy a lot of jobs. The labor shortage is not going to last. This is temporary.”
- A recent report from the Wall Street Journal claims that employers across the United States have begun attempting to fill labor gaps with the help of automated technology and robots. Robot orders have reportedly increased by 40 percent in the first quarter of 2022 after an overall increase of 21 percent in 2021, according to data from the Association for Advanced Automation.\
With 70% of the nation's baby formula now OUT OF STOCK, desperate parents in Michigan waited in a mile-long line — only for some "to be turned away emptyhanded." pic.twitter.com/FD5q3Kj21O
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) May 29, 2022
- There has been a long list of revelations coming out of the recent World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, but one issue that might have gone under the media radar involves comments by Mastercard CEO Michael Miebach during a discussion on the future of cross-border payments between nations.
- Miebach, participating in a panel on Central Bank Digital Currencies at the WEF and hosted by the Global Blockchain Business Council, was one of the few participants that was willing to suggest that the SWIFT system, long dominated by western interests, might be made obsolete along with the proliferation of digital currencies among central banks.
- Initially dismissed as “conspiracy theory” only a few years ago by the media, whispers of CBDCs have suddenly gone mainstream and blockchain technologies took center stage at Davos in 2022. The Federal Reserve has even started active public discussions assessing the case for retail digital currency products.
- ·Twitter has got a very “rocky road” to climb. Why would Elon M want to buy so many Bots and Fake Accounts, especially for that price? Also, how is it possible that Elon so blatantly violated the $ 15,000,000 Rule. Easy way to make money, but you just can’t do that. This major infraction alone could or should preclude him from making the deal? In any event, Twitter has been strip searched and what they are finding is not pretty. Elon wants his money back, and they want a closing, without facts??
- Great reviews for TRUTH please. The disinformation lunatics are working hard to do damage. It won’t work, too strong and too good, maybe best ever – and only getting better. Besides, TRUTH has me, and failing, boring Twitter NEVER will (although they now want to, badly!). SPREAD THE WORD!
- , Ohio, has filed a lawsuit in an attempt to treat Google as a common carrier and, with a recent win, just got one baby step closer to achieving that goal.
- The background is that Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost filed the suit in an attempt to get the court to recognize Google as a common carrier, and thus open it to regulation that would prevent it from kicking people off of it for legal activities, or otherwise acting in a biased way. Phone services (a common carrier), for example, can’t cut off your service because you’re a conservative: why should Google be able to?
- Google, of course, tried to get the suit tossed out immediately. However, in a surprising turn of events, the Delaware County judge refused to dismiss Ohio’s lawsuit, a ruling that Yost called the first of its kind.
- A common carrier is a company that, by its nature, is open to the use of the general public and which generally can’t refuse service. Cornell University’s Legal Information Institute, describing the difference between common carriers and private carriers, notes that: A private carrier, on the other hand, is a person or a commercial enterprise that only agrees in particular circumstances to transport passengers or goods. Private carriers differ from common carriers because they don’t establish that their service is open to the general public. In other words, private carriers enter into a contract with each customer without the assumption that a similar contract will be available to the next customer.
- The Department of Justice will conduct an investigation into the botched police response to the school mass shooting at Uvalde, Texas that killed 19 schoolchildren and two adults earlier this week.
- “At the request of Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin, the U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a Critical Incident Review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24,” the DOJ said.
- “The goal of the review is to provide an independent account of law enforcement actions and responses that day, and to identify lessons learned and best practices to help first responders prepare for and respond to active shooter events,” the press release added. “The review will be conducted with the Department’s Office of Community Oriented Policing.
- Republicans need to get smart people getting ballot initiatives like this everywhere! Force a conversation about what these people are teaching kids and let the dems tell parents that shit is more important than an armed guard!
- Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul was driving his Porsche drunk after leaving a Napa Valley Winery Saturday when he pulled out onto a highway into the path of a 48-year-old man driving a Jeep.
- On Saturday, Paul Pelosi, 82, was arrested for driving while drunk.
- Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. There was no body cam or dash cam footage taken of the incident.
School shooting deaths since 1999: 169
Drunk driving deaths each year: 10,000 https://t.co/8KlY1tggRS
— Andrew Mark Miller (@AndyMarkMiller) May 30, 2022
To claim a 9mm is too much is telling because if the most widely-use round for handguns on the planet.
What does this tell you, the gun agenda is to take away all weapons, he just let the cat out of the bag, now you know.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install ‘on team’ SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier
- Here we go.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) raised the travel alert for monkeypox.
- A monkeypox outbreak that has resulted in hundreds of cases in more than 20 countries prompted the CDC to move its travel advisory from ‘Level 1’ to ‘Level 2’
- ‘Level 2’ alert advises people to practice enhanced precautions, such as avoiding sick people, including those with skin lesions. The CDC advised travelers to avoid contact with dead or live wild animals, including monkeys and rodents.
- The highest alert is ‘Level 3’ which advises people to avoid nonessential travel.
- Anthony Fauci’s National Institutes of Health agency was funding research to identify treatments for monkeypox shortly before the virus began spreading in a global outbreak.
- Fauci’s agency, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), has previously come under scrutiny for funding bat coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which many public health experts and intelligence officials believe to be the source of COVID-19.
- NIAID has also funded research into potential cures for monkeypox, shortly before the viral disease began spreading in a global outbreak. The curious timing of the NIAID grant comes amidst pharmaceutical giants including Pfizer and Johson & Johnson making record-level profits due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The grant supports a “randomized, placebo-controlled trial of the safety and efficacy of tecovirimat for the treatment of patients with monkeypox virus disease.”
- “The funding supports a clinical trial to identify effective treatments for monkeypox virus disease,” explains a summary of the research, which, despite beginning in September 2020, has not generated any publicly available studies, papers, or patents.
- The grant, which is set to conclude on September 27th, 2025, was distributed to Lori Dodd, who serves as a Mathematical Statistician in the Biostatistics Research Branch of the NIAID.
- This is a HUGE development!
- CNN on Saturday of the holiday weekend admitted that the Dominion Software has flaws that can be exploited.
- Then why are we using them? Are we going to start pretending Democrats don’t cheat?
- Federal authorities are finally admitting this. But the same officials told CNN that there is no evidence that the machines were tampered with.
- The Gateway Pundit has been reporting on Dominion for two years now. It appears officials finally admitted something we already knew.
Federal cybersecurity officials have verified there are software vulnerabilities in certain ballot-marking devices made by Dominion Voting Systems, discovered during a controversial Georgia court case, which could in theory allow a malicious actor to tamper with the devices, according to a draft analysis reviewed by CNN.
The vulnerabilities have never been exploited in an election and doing so would require physical access to voting equipment or other extraordinary criteria standard election security practices prevent, according to the analysis from the US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
- Fox News Sunday, host Sandra Smith interviewed Mo Brooks, one of two Republican run-off candidates running for Senate in the Alabama primary election.
- In an interview so horrible that most Americans would expect to see it on CNN, Fox News host Sandra Smith attempted to paint Brooks and 150 Republican members of Congress as conspiracy theorists for believing the 2020 election was stolen.
- Smith’s first attempt to discredit Brooks happened when she told him the courts couldn’t find any evidence of widespread fraud, to which Brooks replied, “Time out! Don’t go into that! The courts are not the federal arbiter of who wins federal elections—Congress is! That is required by the United State Constitution!” The heated exchange continued between Brooks and the Fox News host, but when Brooks cited the 2000 Mules movie as evidence of widespread fraud and Smith attempted to discredit the well-researched and factual documentary, Brooks became especially irate.
- The snarky Smith responded to Brooks’s assertion that the movie proves widespread fraud with mail-in-ballots, “That has been looked at and fact-checked by multiple outlets, including Reuters, who have debunked that as any sort of proof that there was widespread voter fraud.” Brooks shot back, “I’m sorry, Sandra, but other people have fact-checked it and find you’re absolutely wrong, Sandra! But keep going with that story.”
- Phillips delivered a brutal response to the Fox News host’s interview on Truth Social.
Phillips has been dropping hints about something even more significant than 2000 Mules that he and Catherine are about to expose.
- Isn’t it amazing that despite proof of massive fraud, irregularities and, without question, the FACT that State Legislatures didn’t approve much of the many changes made to the Rules and Regulations of the 2020 Presidential Election (which is unquestionably and absolutely REQUIRED BY LAW!), the the Fake News Media, in a well coordinated unison like has never been seen before, calls it all THE BIG LIE. How wrong they are, and at some point a brilliant, brave, and sturdy JUDGE will step forward!!!
- Happy Memorial Day! God Bless all of those who fought and worked sooo hard to build, and now SAVE, our Country. Many brave and beautiful souls were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. Please know that you are cherished, loved, and respected by all Americans, and much of the World. We are with you and will always be thinking of you and all you have done to MAKE AMERICA GREAT!
WE WILL PREVAIL.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
Think recent events.
You have more than you know.
“But even before riots exploded across the United States in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death, federal and local officials have long been investigating the inner workings and revenue stream of the anarchist, left-wing outfit.”
“And arrests among its highest ranks may be imminent.”
“Intelligence sources pointed out that indictments have been building for some time, and a close examination of funding revenues remains under the microscope. While Antifa operates as something of a leaderless militant wing, sources closely engaged in the matter said that there are identifiable top brass driving and inciting criminal activity.”