Watch The X22 Report On Video
Europe is struggling and Russia is now forcing more and more nations to use their currency to pay for fuel. The FDA says the baby formula factory can now open, the investigation turned up nothing. [JB]/[CB] cannot stop the inflation. BoE says don’t blame us for the inflation. It’s all imploding on the puppet masters watch. Durham has started the trial today with jury selection, he is now in position to expose it all. Elon Musk traps Twitter, no matter which way they turn it’s bad for them. We have been cruising at 40000ft for a while now, prepare for landing. Trump and the patriots are bring the full strength of the storm to the [DS], as the storm approaches the [DS] will be struggling to distract from what is really going on, this will not work, the truth has a bull horn and it will not be stopped.
B The European Union’s plan to offer energy firms a way to pay for Russian natural gas without breaching sanctions helped send prices lower for a second day as invoice deadlines loom.
- Russia had asked companies to accept a new transaction method that would involve opening two accounts at Gazprombank, one in euros or dollars and another in rubles.
- After destroying the baby formula market, Biden’s FDA Head says the firm that he shut down for three months can now open.
- The Biden FDA shut down a very large formula plant three months ago. The firm that owned the plant refuted claims that its formula was to blame for the deaths of four babies that used its formula. The firm investigated the causes of those babies’ deaths and none were related to its formula.
- Irony 1: High Inflation Is Rarely ‘Transitory’
- High inflation falls into the same category as events like fiscal crises and wars: Much easier to start than to finish. Once inflation expectations become unmoored—i.e., when people believe prices will continue to rise for a sustained period—economies often fall into a “wage-price spiral.” In this scenario, workers demand higher wages to reflect a higher cost of living, employers pass on those higher wages in the form of higher prices, and the cycle repeats.
- In most cases, only a sharp rise in interest rates, likely resulting in a severe recession, can break a wage-price spiral. For this reason, policy-makers should act before inflation gets out of control, because once the horse has bolted from the proverbial barn, it’s too late to fix the problem—or at least fix the problem easily.
- Irony 2: Biden’s Agenda
- Biden didn’t mention it by name in his speech, but his Build Back Bankrupt legislation would exacerbate inflation. The bill’s budget gimmicks seek to mask its full cost, likely in the neighborhood of $5 trillion or more over a decade. Coming on the heels of the gusher of government spending over the past two years, these new entitlements would only worsen inflation.
- Irony 3: Republicans Do Have Solutions That Would Lower Prices
- Contrary to Biden’s claims, congressional Republicans do have two obvious solutions on hand that would address the spike in inflation. Here they are.
- Repeal Biden’s “Covid Stimulus:” Press reports have listed some of the many wasteful projects that governments funded using the $1.9 trillion “stimulus” measure Democrats passed last March under the guise of “Covid relief.”
- Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said Monday he was “not at all happy” about the surge in inflation in Britain, but added that the central bank could not have prevented it.
- Bloomberg executive editor Robert Burgess wrote an op-ed Saturday warning that the Federal Reserve is acting as if it expects a recession.
“Well, that was quick. In just more than a week, US Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has gone from expressing confidence that policy makers will be able to avoid pushing the economy into a recession while rapidly raising interest rates to control inflation to remarking, as he did on Thursday, that a downturn is out of the central bank’s control,” Burgess wrote.
We have demolished Disney's reputation: the company's favorables are down an astonishing 53 points. https://t.co/5JSuO6aZr0
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) May 15, 2022
- Likely voters are disillusioned by companies that jump into the political fray and openly advocate for political agendas that they personally disagree with, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released Monday found.
- They survey asked respondents, “How likely are you to stop using a product or service of a company that openly advocates for a political agenda you disagree with?”
- Most, 87.1 percent, said it is at least somewhat likely they would stop using the product or service of the company in question, and of those, 51.8 percent said it is “very” likely.
- Former Trump national security adviser, retired general alleges “malicious prosecution,” “political motivation” and “abuse of process” by FBI, DOJ, the Obama White House and Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
- In a prelude to a formal lawsuit, former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn has quietly filed a $50 million claim against the FBI and Justice Department for “malicious prosecution” related to the now-discredited Russia collusion investigation.
Buffalo Shooter Described Himself as Left-Wing, Trashed Conservatism Law enforcement officials have provided an update after a gunman shot and killed at least 10 people in an attack on a Buffalo area grocery store. The suspected shooter, who was taken into custody, described his political beliefs as “mild-moderate authoritarian left” in a manifesto reportedly written by him. Leftist politicians and pundits have attempted to pin the shooting on numerous right-leaning figures, including President Trump and Fox News host Tucker Carlson. The suspected gunman, an 18-year-old male, reportedly posted his manifesto online prior to carrying out the attack.
- Buffalo shooting spurs Gov. Hochul to call for crackdown of social media: ‘instruments of evil’
- Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY), adopted the same approach to the massacre in Buffalo in renewing calls for censorship on the Internet. While many drew the connection between the shooting and the need for greater gun control measures, Hochul notably went further to demand the curtailment of free speech protections.
- The president personally reacted to the shooting during his speech at the National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service on Capitol Hill.
- He described the shooter as “a lone gunman armed with weapons of war and a hate-filled soul.”
- “We’re still gathering the facts, but already the Justice Department has stated publicly that it is investigating the matter as a hate crime,” Biden continued. “Racially motivated act of white supremacy and violent extremism.”
The mass shooting in Buffalo is both heartbreaking and outraging.
How long will we tolerate innocent lives being ended by the toxic mix of racism and guns?
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 15, 2022
If Republicans in Congress can issue protections for Supreme Court justices after peaceful protests, they should protect the American people from out-of-control gun violence after three mass shootings in two days.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 16, 2022
- President Biden has rescinded a withdrawal order given by former President Donald Trump in the last weeks of his presidency and is once again deploying U.S. special forces to fight terrorists in Somalia.
- Four officials told the New York Times that the order ‘largely reverses’ Trump’s withdrawal of nearly 700 troops that had been deployed to Somalia to fight the Islamist terror group Al Shabab, which is affiliated with al Qaeda.
- The Pentagon did not give a precise number of troops that would be deployed to Somalia, but the unnamed officials who leaked the information to the Times gave the estimate that it would not exceed 450.
- The news was reported the same day GOP Senators paid him a visit in Kyiv.
- The news was first published on the Ukrainian news website UKRinform.
- It is expected that if a party is banned by the court, its property, funds and other assets become the property of the state.
US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke with his Russian counterpart for the first time since the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the Pentagon announced on Friday. The call lasted approximately an hour and was at the request of Austin, who used the first call between the two in 84 days to urge Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu to implement an “immediate ceasefire,” according to a brief readout of the call. The two last spoke on February 18, a week before Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine. CNN
- If Russia was losing or completely stuck in Ukraine, one would expect that Sergei Shoigu would be the guy calling Austin and begging for mercy. Well, that is not what happened. Nope. It was Austin that placed the call, apparently unconcerned about his recent public call to weaken Russia. Why would Austin urge Shoigu to implement an “immediate ceasefire” if Russia was getting its ass kicked? Russia getting whipped by Ukraine is exactly what Austin has called for. Remember?
- If Russia is on the ropes, why call off the beating? You call off the fight when its your guy getting pummeled.
- This map was published by a goofy chick, Ashley Cornell, who betrays her ignorance of the military situation and failed to fact check the wild claims from “war expert” Justin Bronk:
- Start with Snake Island:
Russia suffers losses trying to secure the island after a series of Ukrainian attacks.
- WRONG!! The Ukrainians tried and failed to take the tiny rock on the evening of the Liberation Day celebrations in Russia on 9 May. Ukraine lost big–the death of more than 60 Ukrainian marines and members of elite AFU units, four fixed wing combat aircraft, 10 helicopters, 3 boats and 30 unmanned aerial vehicles. The Russians knew the attack was coming and were lying in wait. They apparently put some bait on the barren rock–some sophisticated missiles–to attract the Ukrainians. It worked.
- Heavy bombardment continues at Azovstal as last defenders hold out.
- DELIBERATELY MISLEADING. Yes, bombs and missiles continue to rain down on those parts of the Azovstal steel plant where a shrinking number of Azov battalion fanatics hunker down and send out video pleas for rescue. A few of the wives of the men trapped in the bowels of Azovstal are now on social media begging for someone to save their guys. Here is one of the ladies, who previously posted a photo of her in her combat pose. The second image–she’s weeping for her man–showed up this week.
- The situation in Mariupol is nearly over and Russia controls the city. The Russians are restoring electrical and water services and providing food to the population.
- Ukrainian counter-attack reaches Russian border and threatens to break Donbas supply line.
- LIE–The Ukrainians have not reached the Russian border and at least one Russian Battalion Tactical Group has crossed the Severs Donetsk river and are expanding their position south toward Kharkiv. But this is a sideshow. The area is isolated and there is only one significant road running from Kharkiv to Belgorod in Russia.
- DOUBLE LIE–There is zero threat to the “DONBAS SUPPLY LINE.” Those lines are south and east of Kharkiv. Just look at the map–the Donbas with the city of Luhansk is prominently displayed. Kharkiv is 230 miles northwest of Luhansk.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 15, 2022
- A Secret recording of a Chinese military meeting planning the invasion of Taiwan and the defeat of regional U.S. forces has reportedly been uncovered.
- In the past week, in response to the instruction of the “Central Military Commission of the State Council” in Beijing on “transitioning to a war time system,” a meeting took place involving senior officers of the People Liberation Army’s Guangdong Military Region of the Southern Command and the principal officers in Guangdong Province administration and the regional Chinese Communist Party committee.
The meeting focused on three areas:
- Building a military-civilian joint mobilization command and control system
- Establishing wartime procedures
- Preparing for wartime command and control
The main military objectives are to “smash Taiwan independence” and to ensure victory in “a decisive battle in the South China Sea.”
Guangdong Province alone has been ordered to mobilize massive resources for an invasion of Taiwan.
1. 1,358 units of various types with a total of 140,000 personnel; 953 ships; 1,653 unmanned aircraft; 20 airport terminals; 6 shipyards; 14 emergency mobilization centers; grain and oil depots, hospital blood bank, etc.
Advertisement – story continues below
2. 15,500 military experts of various disciplines.
3. 64 10,000-ton ro-ro ships, 38 aircraft, 588 trains, and 19 civil facilities such as airport docks.”
- Why is Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates giving medical advice on national television?
- Bill Gates this weekend appeared on CNN and told Anderson Cooper’s audience that people over the age of 50 will probably have to get Covid boosters every 6 months until we get a better vaccine.
- “For people over 50 or 60, they’ll probably have to be boosted every 6 months until we get even better vaccines,” Bill Gates said.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 16, 2022
- “The World Health Assembly this month, WHO will present a plan to strengthen the global architecture for health emergency preparedness, response and resilience,” Ghebreyesus said. “This includes the creation of a financial intermediary fund to support equitable access to life saving tools in the face of future epidemics and pandemics.”
- “And we’re increasing our support for new pandemic preparedness and global health security fund that will be established at the World Bank this summer, with $450 million in seed funding,” Biden added.
- “We support your proposal to set up a new fund for pandemic preparedness at the World Bank, operating in close coordination and cooperation with the WHO,” German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said.
- “We call for a policy commitment to boost vaccination,” Ghebreyesus stated.
- “To help get shots in arms,” Harris remarked.
- “Getting vaccines from tarmacs into arms,” Trudeau said.
- “We also need to accelerate vaccine uptake and ensure vaccines make it into arms quickly and equitably,” U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Linda Thomas-Greenfield said.
Treaties don’t override our Constitution.
If a treaty purports to supersede our Constitution, that treaty is unenforceable.
It’s seditious to promote the idea that a President and 67 Senators have license to void the Constitution or any of our laws.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) May 14, 2022
- Army Lt. Gen. Scott Berrier, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, revealed in prepared Senate testimony this week that some U.S. intelligence agencies — not identified by name — believe the virus behind the COVID-19 pandemic may have been genetically modified in a laboratory and not transmitted naturally from an animal host in China, where it was first identified.
- But Gen. Berrier added without elaborating that “most agree that it was not genetically engineered.” That suggests more than one intelligence agency has information pointing to the COVID virus still spreading worldwide as containing human-produced genetic modifications.
- It was the first time a government official disclosed on the record declassified intelligence indicating the coronavirus behind the pandemic could have been manipulated in a laboratory, a charge the Chinese government has fiercely denied.
Best reason ever to vote for Trump? https://t.co/DsYnfC5yvM
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) May 16, 2022
I remember when saying this got you labeled a conspiracy theorist. It was always obvious but science and such. https://t.co/nUzURS8Mxk
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) May 16, 2022
- Catherine Engelbrecht announced that her organization now have video footage of the ballot boxes from Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Catherine and Gregg claim that Obama-affiliated NGOs spent billions to steal the 2020 elections.
- Catherine also said True the Vote is working with at least two local law enforcement agencies in the state.
This is good news for Wisconsin patriots who are concerned about free elections in the state.
Q !4pRcUA0lBE 05/17/2018 14:04:39 ID:349934
Q !4pRcUA0lBE 05/17/2018 14:18:48 ID:349934