Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] plan is falling apart, the systems that they were setting up are now going bankrupt and or failing. The green energy push is falling apart. The economy is now in a downward spiral. Yellen is preparing for higher rates, she is loading up on cash. McHenry comes on the scene and he is pro Bitcoin and he has been going after the [CB]. The patriots are pivoting, they are showing the people how to fight, and in what better place is this happening than in congress. Trump and the patriots are now setting up the old switcheroo. They brought in McCarthy they knew he was controlled but they needed someone, later on they tricked the D’s and now they are going to put in their worst nightmare. Who will be the next speaker? EAS was tested and activated today the same time Russia tested theirs, coincidence, I think not. Everything is in position, target ready.
- the metaverse has become an epic failure.
- Meta’s Reality Labs division, working on its virtual reality tech, laid off workers and reduced spending earlier this year in what Zuckerberg has called the “year of efficiency.”
- Reuters reports, citing multiple sources, that Reality Labs’ division focused on creating high-tech chips for virtual reality devices will slash its workforce on Wednesday.
- At the moment, Meta sells Quest and smart glasses devices, but neither has turned out to be a success. As we’ve noted: “The Metaverse Was A Pandemic Pipe Dream” and pointed out that Zuck has been hit with a trifecta of recent failed product launches:
- Smart Glasses
Since November of last year, Meta has cut 21,000 jobs as it reduces costs amid a slump in revenue growth, soaring inflation, and concerns about flooding metaverse, smart glasses, and Threads.
- The ADP print is around half the expectation for Friday’s NFP print of +170k. Large firms dominated the weakness…
- Manufacturing and Professional & Business Services saw large declines in jobs (ADP says professional business services down 32K, BUT JOLTS reported a 509K increase in professional and business services job openings!!!!)
“We are seeing a steepening decline in jobs this month,” said Nela Richardson, chief economist ADP.
“Additionally, we are seeing a steady decline in wages in the past 12 months.”
- Pay gains also shrank for job changers, to 9 percent, down from 9.7 percent in August.
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 4, 2023
- This month, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits will get a boost, but eligibility requirements have changed.
- The new rules, which went into effect Oct. 1, stipulate that able-bodied adults without dependents between the ages of 52 and 54 will have to prove that they are actively working, training, or in school. Before, those between the ages of 18 and 52 had to prove they are working at least 80 hours per month, in school, or involved in a training program to get the SNAP benefits.
- With the recent changes, the left-wing Center on Budget and Policy Priorities warned that more than 750,000 “older adults” are at risk of losing SNAP benefits due to the “expansion of the existing, failed SNAP work-reporting requirement.” The requirements initiated under the debt ceiling deal were the largest changes made to the SNAP, or food stamps, in decades.
- The relief itself comes in the form of restructured income-driven repayment plans and Public Service Loan Forgiveness, the core focus of Biden’s debt agenda following the Supreme Court’s striking down of his unilateral cancellation earlier this year.
This is more than was added to the debt in the entire month of Sep and is 13% of what was added in the entire previous fiscal year – Yellen is stocking up on cash before Powell & Co. hike rates at the Oct/Nov meeting – got to lock in those 5% rates now… https://t.co/vCNxgIxFhl
— E.J. Antoni, Ph.D. (@RealEJAntoni) October 3, 2023
- Washington, May 26, 2023 –
- This week, House Financial Services Committee Chairman Patrick McHenry (NC-10) sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen regarding Treasury’s plans to transform CFIUS into a committee on foreign investment in the United States and China through a rumored Executive Order on outbound investment. In the letter, Chairman McHenry expresses concern that restricting outbound investment to China would prove futile in its intended effect and further serve the Chinese Communist Party’s goal of limiting the influence of Western firms in Chinese markets.
- This follows a letter Chairman McHenry sent last fall, calling on the Biden Administration to work with Congress on efforts to regulate outbound investment, as an Executive Order will not lead to a lasting China policy.
- Read the full letter here.
- “Last year, China recorded a current account surplus of $417.5 billion, the highest level since 2008. The last time an Administration tried to restrict financing against a large current account surplus country, in 2014, it failed. Do Treasury and the Administration really believe that investment restrictions will be effective this time – particularly against a surplus country that holds $3 trillion in reserves?
- “To be clear, this kind of policy was attempted as part of the federal government’s financing restrictions against Russia. Those restrictions not only failed to deter Moscow from its war in Ukraine, but also left targeted entities so unaffected that Treasury had to re-sanction them last year. Given Treasury’s longstanding principle that coercive measures must achieve clear objectives, it is unclear why the Administration now wants to repeat the same policies in China but expects different results. It is also unclear why the Administration believes that prohibiting know-how solely linked to investments would be more effective than comprehensively using export controls or sanctions.
- “The Administration further claims that U.S. investments in early-stage Chinese companies may require the declaration of a national emergency. However, U.S. venture capital deals in China have fallen by 87 percent since 2018. At their height, these investments were concentrated in later-stage companies. Moreover, U.S. venture capital firms typically acquire control, substantive decision-making rights, board seats, or material nonpublic technical information when they invest. As your colleagues in the Office of Investment Security know, these represent potential national security risks to the target country – in this case, China. It is inexplicable that the Administration hopes to rescue China from these risks before Beijing can. At a time when the Chinese Communist Party is already cracking down on Western firms and business intelligence services, the Administration should reject an E.O. that advances Beijing’s goals.”
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) October 3, 2023
NEW: Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley advises four (4) articles of impeachment against Biden:
IV. Abuse of Power
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 4, 2023
- Despite having a few fleeting moments as an immigration hawk while her state is overrun with illegals, New York Governor Kathy Hochul has once again showed her pattern of putting illegals ahead of American citizens.
- Last month, Hochul told migrants to go “somewhere else” besides New York, “They’re literally from around the world. West Africa, South and Central America — they’re coming from all over. But we have to let the word out that when you come to New York, we’re not going to have more hotel rooms. We don’t have capacity. So we have to also message properly that we’re at our limit. If you’re going to leave your country, go somewhere else.”
- But now the Governor is proudly announcing that the New York State Department of Labor is working with nearly 400 employers across the state to identify opportunities to help asylum seekers and migrants, who have obtained work authorizations, find employment.
- The Governor launched a public awareness campaign to spread the news and fill a “critical role” across the state. The digital flyer announcing the program can be seen here.
The flyer states, “Are you a business owner looking for workers? New York State is here to help.”
That’s right New Yorkers, your state will help illegals….you are on your own with rampant crime, rising taxes and a fleeing population.
New illegal migrants in New York City allegedly starting unlicensed and untaxed food businesses, hurting the legal food businesses which are following the regulations of the city.
🔊 … 😡
If you import millions of illegal cheap workers, they are going to drive down the wages… pic.twitter.com/40BZyx7NSi
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 4, 2023
Pentagon says we are running out of weapons, The WH assures Ukraine we will find weapons, and so they did
- The US will transfer thousands of seized Iranian weapons and rounds of ammunition to Ukraine, in a move that could help to alleviate some of the critical shortages facing the Ukrainian military as it awaits more money and equipment from the US and its allies, US officials said.
- US Central Command is set to announce the policy as soon as this week, officials said.
- Anonymous United States officials told the New York Times they are “convinced” that Russian President Vladimir Putin intends to end U.S. and European support for Ukraine through disinformation efforts.
- According to the Times, “Russia disinformation aims to increase support for candidates opposing Ukraine aid with the ultimate goal of stopping international military assistance to Kyiv.”
- The report, by the Times‘ reporter covering “U.S. intelligence agencies,” comes amid a massive fight in the U.S. Congress over continuing to send billions in taxpayer money to Ukraine.
And there it is folks! All opposition to Ukraine funding should be assumed to be a Russian op. They think you’re all morons & they can pull this stunt again!
NO MORE WAR NO MORE $ NO MORE DEATH!
Putin’s Next Target: U.S. Support for Ukraine Officials Say https://t.co/rjumRGbK06
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 3, 2023
US money is NOT flowing to Ukraine right now.
If this Speaker situation drags on, and Ukraine remains without funding, they won’t last very long. They will implode RAPIDLY.
The Dems helped vote for this… why?
Is this the DNC off-ramp to bail on Ukraine and blame the GOP? 🤔
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) October 4, 2023
- Prosecutors in Taiwan have indicted two leaders of the island’s tiny Taiwan People’s Communist Party on accusations they colluded with China in an effort to influence next year’s elections for president and members of the legislative assembly
- How the turntables have turned. Several men last week flipped the tables on woke female leftists and made them cry by utilizing a simple trick.
- Outkick.com reported Tuesday, several men exploited a loophole and managed to overrun the Grace Hopper Celebration, which was held from September 26-29 in Orlando, Florida. All they had to do was register as non-binary.
- The Grace Hopper Celebration is an annual conference and career fair designed to “bring the research and career interests of women in computing to the forefront.” But as one can see in the video below, it was mostly a man’s world.
- Several of them even dashed to the front of the line to hand in their resumes to prospective employers.
This caused hundreds of the woke attendees to leave the event in tears afterwards. How were they not supposed to know the consequences of their actions?
- A court in Wisconsin has ruled against a school in a huge case in which parents sued the Kettle Moraine district for setting up a secret process to give their children “gender” appropriate names and pronouns – and conceal that action from parents.
- Luke Berg, of the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, said, “This victory represents a major win for parental rights. The court confirmed that parents, not educators or school faculty, have the right to decide whether a social transition is in their own child’s best interests. The decision should be a warning to the many districts across the country with similar policies to exclude parents from gender transitions at school.”
- The ruling was from the Waukesha County Circuit Court and said Kettle Moraine School District violated parents’ constitutional rights to raise their own children by allowing minor students to change gender identity at school without parental consent, and even over their objection, WILL reported.
- Numerous defense attorneys representing January 6 defendants are perplexed in discovering that potential jurors are being recalled or “recycled.”
- On Sept. 5, a day after Labor Day, defense attorneys discovered their potential jury pool consisted of jurors who were excused the week before.
- “I have never seen this in all my years of practicing law.” defense attorney Steven Metcalf fumed while exiting the federal courthouse after jury selection of Zachary Alam’s trial.”Are there any jurors left in DC? What is going on here?”
- “Do recognize anyone in this room,” Metcalf a woman who was later seated on the jury.
- “Yes, I saw some of the people here last week when I was called for jury selection in another case,” she replied.
- Conspicuously, one potential juror after another took the stand with the same story.
- As Metcalf spoke to the approximate twentieth potential juror who confirmed they were at jury selection the week prior for another J6 trial, Judge Dabney Friedrich visibly restrained from bursting into laughter.
- Neither Friedrich, the Marshalls nor the prosecutors could keep a straight face.
Meanwhile the real chaos in DC that poses a legitimate threat to democracy has been happening for nearly 3 years in the federal courthouse. Steve has evidence that government witnesses lied in one of DOJ’s high profile J6 cases. https://t.co/xTgKOgTY2c
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 4, 2023
.@stephen_richer wrote reports on what he deemed to be misinformation, & sent them to CISA for them to censor
This was the conclusion to one of them, “responding to misinformation is my day job. My night job is running elections.”
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) October 4, 2023
- Former Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake officially filed to run for U.S. Senate in Arizona on Tuesday.
- Lake registered her Senate campaign committee with the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) ahead of her expected campaign launch. The Arizona Republican will likely be the favorite and will take on either Independent Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema or Democratic Arizona Rep. Ruben Gallego. (RELATED: Kari Lake ‘Very Likely’ To Run For Senate Amid Reports That Announcement Is Imminent)
- Lake has been giving speeches across the country for other Trump-backed candidates and was a delegate for former President Donald Trump at the last GOP debate.
- As the 2024 election season heats up the FBI has created a new terrorism category to include Trump supporters.
- So this new focus by the FBI is clearly political targeting and unconstitutional.
- Via Newsweek.
The federal government believes that the threat of violence and major civil disturbances around the 2024 U.S. presidential election is so great that it has quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump’s army of MAGA followers.
The challenge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the primary federal agency charged with law enforcement, is to pursue and prevent what it calls domestic terrorism without direct reference to political parties or affiliations—even though the vast majority of its current “anti-government” investigations are of Trump supporters, according to classified data obtained by Newsweek.
- By focusing on former president Trump and his MAGA (Make America Great Again) supporters, the official said, the Bureau runs the risk of provoking the very anti-government activists that the terrorism agencies hope to counter.
Steve Friend calls for the indictment and arrest of every single FBI and DOJ executive who took part in this scam and to abolish the FBI!
"While the number of investigations in 2021 almost doubled from 2020 to around 9,000, the number of "full investigations" that led to arrests was only 1,446, not much more than the number of 1,146 January 6 protesters who have been charged with a crime"
— Steve Friend (@RealStevefriend) October 4, 2023
The press wants you to think the only story in Washington is a fight amongst Republicans. But over the past 10 days:
– The Democrat chair of the foreign affairs committee was charged with taking bribes from a foreign country
– The DC attorney general has sent subpoenas to…
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 3, 2023
- – The Democrat chair of the foreign affairs committee was charged with taking bribes from a foreign country
- – The DC attorney general has sent subpoenas to Democrat dark money giant Arabella Advisors over possible illegal activity
- – A House Democrat stalled a house proceeding by pulling a fire alarm, a felony.
- – Biden’s envoy to Iran was outed as an Iranian spy
- – Gavin Newsom appointed a Marylander to be California’s senator
- – Hunter Biden pleaded not guilty to a felony gun charge
- – Hunter was also caught listing his dad’s home address as the beneficiary on a wire transfer from Communist China.
- – A Democrat House member was carjacked thanks to an explosion of predatory criminal behavior sparked by Democrats’ pro-crime policies. Oh, and Joe Biden is still an utter disaster of a president, too.
Just hours after becoming Speaker Pro Tem, Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., ordered Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to vacate her office.
According to Politico, the order was delivered via email Tuesday and stated, “Please vacate the space tomorrow, the room will be re-keyed.”
The message also stated that the office will be used “for speaker office use.”
Pelosi was using the space as a “hideaway office,” a privilege afforded only a select group of House Representatives.
According to BBC, Pelosi reacted, stating, “this eviction is a sharp departure from tradition.”
UPDATE: Picture Tonight Outside of former Speaker Pelosi's Office.. Her staff is actually moving her out of the Speakers Office she refused to vacate as Demanded by the Temporary Speaker..
— Matt Couch (@RealMattCouch) October 4, 2023
- Acting Speaker Patrick McHenry ordered former House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer to vacate his Capitol hideaway office on Wednesday after McCarthy was dethroned.
- Kevin McCarthy was ousted as House Speaker on Tuesday in a 216-210 vote after Rep. Matt Gaetz filed a Motion to Vacate the Chair.
- 8 Republicans voted to oust McCarthy: Biggs, Buck, Burchett, Crane, Gaetz, Good, Mace, and Rosendale.
- Patrick McHenry wasted no time after he slammed down the gavel.
I think the only reason McCarthy allowed Pelosi to keep the Speaker’s hideaway office is b/c she had leverage on him
She either knew of potential affair(s) or his dirty deals with Sequoia Capital and said “you work for me now”
Think about that
We took the House but Pelosi… https://t.co/JSt4nXKIOL
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) October 4, 2023
Think about that We took the House but Pelosi still kept the Speaker’s office McCarthy was working for Pelosi the entire time That’s why nothing got done except performative theater Insane
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
“The Greatest name in politics,” Patrick @McHenryCampaign from the Great State of North Carolina, is a Conservative Fighter and a true Leader who ALWAYS supports our #MAGA Agenda. Patrick has my Complete and Total Endorsement! https://t.co/t1ciRWONff
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 14, 2020
The optics wouldn’t be good
- Trump becomes speaker
- Block the funding for Ukraine, votes to secure the border, pretty much reverses everything biden is doing. Sounds great.
- Then this passes to the Senate which is controlled by the uniparty. Most does not pass because they are part of the establishment.
- Then Trump goes after JB with an impeachment, Once again the Senate doesn’t impeach JB
- Lets say the Ds take out JB with the 25th Amendment and Kamala becomes acting President and it is discovered that she cannot become President because of birth status and Trump becomes President
- How the world react, how would this look on the World stage
- Yes this would be incredible, But think about what Trump wants to do, he wants the people take back the country
- He tells us that 2024 is the most important election
- He will negotiate peace when he is elected, If he becomes slides into the Presidency, no war, the election system is still corrupt, the people learned nothing
- Now I might be completely wrong and congress might vote for him and he might accept
But there is another problem
- Moreover, there are House rules in place restricting those with felony indictments from serving in the role.
- “A member of the Republican Leadership shall step aside if indicted for a felony for which a sentence of two or more years’ imprisonment may be imposed,” the Conference Rules of the 118th Congress say.
- Trump has 91 criminal counts pending against him spanning four indictments, with potential penalties totaling more than 400 years behind bars.
- Former President Donald Trump addressed calls for him to be the next Speaker of the House after the ousting of Kevin McCarty.
- While leaving the courtroom and addressing the media Wednesday, Trump was asked about calls for him to be the next Speaker of the House, to which he said he would do “whatever is best for the country” but made it clear that he was focused on running for president.
JUST IN: Donald Trump confirms from the New York courthouse that he has been asked about becoming the House Speaker, says he would do it.
That would be epic 🔥
“All I can say is we'll do whatever's best for the country and for the Republican Party.”
“A lot of people have asked… pic.twitter.com/fx3AKlhS17
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 4, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
So lets review what happened
Republicans took the house, they needed a Speaker and the only choice was McCarthy, I believe Trump was behind this knowing that he is being blackmail or NP has something on him. But he needed a place holder. He needed him to go back on his promises and he needed the patriots in the house to rise up. The patriots tricked the D’s, they thought that this was their chance to have chaos, I believe the patriots used them to oust McCarthy because Gaetz and other knew that the Rhinos would not do it. Now the patriots are cleaning house, they are exposing the [DS], exposing the rhinos or as we like to say the uniparty. I believe Trump wants them to fight and take control and show the people what can be done if you remove these individuals. This is the final battle
- With Trump’s first criminal trial due to start March 4 and his second due in May (and no movement by either judge to change dates), it seems logical to expect a verdict in the first trial by mid-May. The classified documents charges are more straightforward and certainly look like a slam-dunk. According to CBS News reporting, seven Espionage Act cases since 2017 resulted in guilty verdicts (just one trial) and the minimum sentence was 18 months. Note that Trump is also facing conspiracy charges.
- With two federal trials set, the Georgia trial will have to be either shoehorned before the March federal trial (with difficulty) or start after the May trial. That means Trump could head to the July Republican convention out on bail with two sets of felony convictions, two prison sentences and headed to another felony trial to face a raft of plea-bargained witnesses for the prosecution. And forget about Alvin Bragg and his weak indictment — Bragg can’t get out of the way fast enough.
45: "We will be back in some form…"
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) October 3, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
We set everything up, the Biden administration should do fine because we set them on good path, the setup
We will back in some form, the Pause, Trump is in his 2nd term, if you can call it that, he is exposing the [DS] and waking up the people.
Q Clearance Patriot
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.
A series of scenarios is currently being conducted [‘game the sys’] to test response, risk, and calc results.
‘Censorship’ [added] layers of inserted code ‘through keyword targeting’ in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.
‘China-Russia-Iran’ ‘fake’ take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.
Countermeasures in place.
Think Emergency Alert System.
Think WH controlled *new* RT ‘news’ website
Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform
Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as ‘Public Utility’ (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).
Why do we make things public?