Watch The X22 Report On Video
Climate expert blows the whistle on the climate hoax, it is all made up. The Green New Deal will bankrupt the US, this is what the [WEF]/[CB] wants in the end, the country destroyed. Trump is going to unleash energy that will unleash a new powerful economy, which will destroy the [CB]. WWIII is now moving out of the shadows and into the light. The 16 year plan that the [DS] created is now being used on them. Every move [JB] makes brings us closer and closer to WWIII. Each move is connected to another. When you cheat in an election and you overthrow the US government it destroys the country. This is what Trump is showing the American people. Every decision, every action Biden/[DS] makes is destroying the country and bringing us to WIII. This is all about 2024.
- One of the most esteemed climate scientists in the world has debunked the green agenda’s claim that the planet is confronting a “crisis” due to “global warming.”
- Judith Curry, Ph.D., is a climatologist who has published over 140 scientific publications and articles.
- Curry, a former chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology, has acknowledged to propagating false “climate change” propaganda. Recently, Curry came forward to admit that she fabricated her studies concluding that “climate change” is causing more frequent and severe hurricanes worldwide.
- Curry has been one of the most prominent voices warning for years that the planet faces a “emergency” due to purportedly “man-made climate change.” Her work has been frequently cited by advocates of climate alarmism.
- Curry stated that after publishing a study that appeared to demonstrate a dramatic increase in hurricane intensity, she became the beloved of the liberal corporate media.
- Curry states that her decision to speak out was prompted by the exposure of her own work. She realized through personal experience that the “climate-change industry” is designed to reward alarmism.
- “The origins go back to the . . . UN environmental program,” she said.
- Some United Nations officials were motivated by “anti-capitalism,” she said. “They hated the oil companies and seized on the climate change issue to move their policies along.”
- The UN created the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in 1988.
- “The IPCC wasn’t supposed to focus on any benefits of warming,” Curry explains. “The IPCC’s mandate was to look for dangerous human-caused climate change. Then the national funding agencies directed all the funding . . . assuming there are dangerous impacts.”
- The researchers soon realized that in order to obtain funding, they needed to make alarmist claims about “man-made climate change.”
- This is how the climate change alarmists are able to get “manufactured consensus.”
She is not even close to figuring it out. She understands the problem (housing is expensive) but is nowhere close to understanding the cause or the solution. Lmao.
If your government has trillions of $$$ printed and artificially circulated into the economy, stuff is going to get… https://t.co/i6T6mtnjRG
— The Redheaded libertarian (@TRHLofficial) October 6, 2023
TAKE A LISTEN
TAKE A LISTEN
Fiat is monopoly money. pic.twitter.com/vCqvkbWnUG
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) October 7, 2023
On December 31, 1935, the now ubiquitous winner-take-all board game Monopoly was patented (Patent Number 2,026,082).
- A September 2021 video of Joe Biden kicking his German Shepherd was making the rounds again this week amid reports Biden’s dog “Commander” bit another Secret Service Agent.
- Last week CNN reported Biden’s dog Commander bit another Secret Service agent. This is the 11th known attack by Commander. Commander was ultimately removed from the White House.
- Biden’s other German Shepherd “Major” has also repeatedly bit Secret Service Agents.
- Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch previously released emails showing that Major bit Secret Service agents on 8 different days in March 2021 before he was sent back to Biden’s Delaware compound.
REPORT: President Biden has “mistreated” his dogs by punching and kicking them according to sources close with Judicial Watch.
Biden’s dogs are just like his son: Poorly trained.
Documents from the United States Department of Homeland Security, reveal injuries from attacks… pic.twitter.com/dDGRuYxc1P
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 6, 2023
- As Biden moves further left, he end-runs the Constitution more. Two failed federal nominations are just the latest chapters in an unfolding story of Biden’s disregard for the institution he served for almost half a century, the Constitution he swore to “preserve, protect, and defend,” and the country that elected him president. They are also the introduction to what a second Biden term would look like.
- The ‘Acting Secretary’ Loophole
- Biden’s first failed nominee is Deputy Secretary of Labor Julie Su.
- Su has been in place as acting labor secretary. The administration shows no sign of nominating anyone else, regardless of her Senate rejection.
- Biden’s second failed nominee is Jeff Marootian, who was nominated to be assistant secretary to head the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- they kept Marootian as deputy assistant secretary for the same office and decided not to nominate an assistant secretary — thereby again turning No. 2 into No. 1.
- Skirting the Senate, Skirting the Constitution
The smartest man Joe knows. pic.twitter.com/5I4zKbmQIj
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 7, 2023
- Hunter Biden asked a federal court to dismiss three felony gun charges brought against him by Special Counsel David Weiss on Thursday. The president’s son previously pleaded not guilty to the charges on Tuesday.
- In their Thursday court filing, Abbe Lowell and Richard Jones Jr., Hunter’s attorneys, said that they “will seek to dismiss” the felony gun charges against their client “pursuant to the immunity provisions” of a diversion agreement agreed to by both parties earlier this summer, which Lowell and Jones argue grants Hunter immunity from such charges. That agreement came alongside a separate set of indictments filed against Hunter by Weiss in June, which included two misdemeanor tax charges and a felony charge for possessing a firearm while being an unlawful drug user and addict.
🤡🌎 …. These people are insanely. They want open borders and to quite literally accept the entire 3rd world into the United States.
Their only complaint is, not New York City …
I guess Texas needs to keep sending more of those buses to New York City until the citizens of… https://t.co/FLCfE6pu7D
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 8, 2023
JUST IN – German left-green-liberal government will continue to fund "private sea rescue" operations until at least 2026 despite complaints by the Italian government. pic.twitter.com/y8iPnZhCg2
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 7, 2023
Omg. Zelensky looks shook, stuttering his way through interview after McCarthy was ousted from Speaker and US support for Ukraine is in jeopardy.
"The United States and uh I.. had a meeting with President Biden.. He is 100% support.. It is important of course.. Difficult election… pic.twitter.com/Qf7WOnFoQQ
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) October 5, 2023
period for the United Stated.. Different voices.. Some of the voices are very strange..About this.. Also we will speak about this.. today .. uh.” This is all coming after the catastrophic optics of Zelensky and Trudeau giving a nazi a standing ovation in the halls of Canada’s corrupt government.
- The poll, published indicates that support for Ukraine is waning, as 46 percent of Americans were in favor of shipping weapons to the country in May, but now only 41 percent would back such an initiative. Conversely, 29 percent of Americans were against sending weapons in May, but that number has surged and now sits at 35 percent. This marks an 11-point swing in the change of public opinion.
- There is a break among party lines, as 52 percent of Democrats surveyed continue to support military aid to the embattled nation. However, this is a sharp decline from May, when 61 percent of Democrats were in favor of continued military aid, per Reuters.
- Conversely, just 39 percent of Republicans backed sending more weapons to the country in May, and that number has dwindled to 35 percent in the latest survey.
"The Middle East region it quieter today (last week) than it has been in two decades." https://t.co/KTCqF5Lztd
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 7, 2023
This is a FULL INFILTRATION of Israel by Hamas! 🚨🚨🚨⚠️⚠️⚠️
Air, Land, and Sea.
They are pushing towards Jerusalem as we speak, and may have already made it there.
Hamas is going house to house and just murdering innocent people with absolute impunity.
The IDF is being… pic.twitter.com/K7kAWMmtDa
— The Patriot Voice (@TPV_John) October 7, 2023
- Hamas terrorists launched a massive surprise attack on Israel on Saturday, killing dozens of soldiers and innocent families inside Israel.
- Hamas reportedly launched over 5,000 missiles into southern and central Israel. Over 250 Israelis are dead, and over 1,000 were hospitalized following the massive assault inside Israel.
- Hundreds of Israelis were attending a nature party, also described as a peace party, in the desert near the border on Saturday when Hamas launched its attack.
- The report began recirculating on social media, amid accusations that the Biden administration funded Hamas’s terrorist attack on Israel by releasing $6 billion in frozen funds to Iran, the main backer of Hamas.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared war against the Gaza-based terror group Hamas after the militant group fired over 5,000 rockets at Israel.
- Israel Defense Forces (IDF) spokesman spokesperson Lt Col Richard stated Hamas militants have “entered Israel from Gaza by land, by sea and by air using paragliders.”
- Shortly after Hamas’ surprise attack Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared war against Hamas.
- In an emergency broadcast Netanyahu declared “Citizens of Israel, we are at war. And we will win.”
JUST IN – Israel's cabinet invokes Article 40 Aleph, officially declaring war for the first time since the Yom Kippur War in 1973.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 8, 2023
After giving Iran $6billion of our money, the Biden administration’s initial reaction was to tweet at Israel “to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks,” before deleting the post. https://t.co/07yi9fpfUn https://t.co/17bN3Uk4PZ
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) October 7, 2023
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that none of the $6 billion released by the U.S. for humanitarian aid in Iran was used to help fund Hamas’ attack against Israel on Saturday, which resulted in hundreds of deaths.
- Officials say the Obama administration in its waning hours defied Republican opposition and quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority that GOP members of Congress had been blocking.
- A State Department official and several congressional aides said the outgoing administration formally notified Congress it would spend the money Friday morning. The official said former Secretary of State John Kerry had informed some lawmakers of the move shortly before he left the State Department for the last time Thursday. The aides said written notification dated Jan. 20 was sent to Congress just hours before Donald Trump took the oath of office.
- In addition to the $221 million for the Palestinians, the Obama administration also told Congress on Friday it was going ahead with the release of another $6 million in foreign affairs spending, including $4 million for climate change programs and $1.25 million for U.N. organizations, the congressional aides said. The aides and the State Department official weren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter and demanded anonymity.
Reminder: A person who *takes instruction* from Hamas's sugar daddy Iran has security clearance and works at the Pentagon. And it has barely been covered by the media. https://t.co/vC6UlnE91l
— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) October 7, 2023
- in 2014, the Iranian Foreign Ministry decided to bolster the terror state’s image with the aim of influencing U.S. foreign policy. It recruited a network of fellow travelers to help the cause and called the project the Iran Experts Initiative. According to a cache of emails uncovered by Semafor and Iran International, a Persian-language outlet in London, at least three of those recruits became top aides to Robert Malley, the Biden administration’s chief negotiator on Iran.
- Malley probably didn’t need much prodding to surround himself with academics who took the Iranian position. As critics have been pointing out for more than a decade, Malley has a real soft spot for the Islamic State and its allies.
Trump was right again!!! Can we please get some competence back into The White House? Having strength in The White House brought peace having a dimwit has brought war and terror. It’s not that hard folks. pic.twitter.com/w1W2U89ylY
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 7, 2023
Understanding the Hamas attack on Israel:
Iran is aiming for a confrontation with Israel and the US. The success of Russia in Ukraine is encouraging Iran to undo decades of hostile US foreign policy in the Middle East. A bankrupt US Govt has just been invited to another war.…
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) October 7, 2023
- The timing is opportunistic. The US Govt is forced to print trillions of USD as it struggles to raise new debt. Another war would lead to a significant increase in inflation and an accelerated economic decline of the US.
- If Iran mines the Strait of Hormuz the global energy crisis would become critical. The Biden administration has used the majority of US oil reserves to stabilize domestic oil prices.
- Iran can increase the pain for the US Govt significantly. Ukraine is turning into a major defeat for the US and NATO. A new front in the Middle East would accelerate the US decline.
- The US Govt and its western partners simply cannot afford it. Russia and China would benefit most. Iran understands this and is playing into the hands of its partners.
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Sunday he has ordered the Ford carrier strike group to sail to the Eastern Mediterranean to be ready to assist Israel after the attack by Hamas that has left more than 1,000 dead on both sides. Americans were reported to be among those killed and missing.
- The USS Gerald R. Ford, the Navy’s newest and most advanced aircraft carrier, and its approximately 5,000 sailors and deck of warplanes will be accompanied by cruisers and destroyers in a show of force that is meant to be ready to respond to anything, from possibly interdicting additional weapons from reaching Hamas and conducting surveillance.
- Source: apnews.com
The strike group is led by the aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford. Austin said the group also includes the “Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser USS Normandy (CG 60), as well as the Arleigh-Burke-class guided missile destroyers USS Thomas Hudner (DDG 116), USS Ramage (DDG 61), USS Carney (DDG 64), and USS Roosevelt (DDG 80).”
On top of the deployment, Austin said the US is increasing its presence of fighter jets in the region. “We have also taken steps to augment US Air Force F-35, F-15, F-16, and A-10 fighter aircraft squadrons in the region,” he said. “The US maintains ready forces globally to further reinforce this deterrence posture if required.”
The Norfolk, Virginia-based carrier strike group was already in the Mediterranean. Last week it was conducting naval exercises with Italy in the Ionian Sea. The carrier is in its first full deployment. (read more)
As Israel begins its counteroffensive operations, there are likely going to be retaliatory attacks around the world by Hamas sympathizers in countries that support Israel
This means America will likely be hit, especially since Hamas operatives could’ve already crossed through…
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) October 8, 2023
- our porous southern border amidst the millions of illegal aliens I hope you all stay more alert to your surroundings and *always* carry a gun whenever you go out
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Taiwan is next…
Every global conflict we are witnessing is the consequence of the weakness of American leadership.
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) October 8, 2023
🔥TRUMP CALLED IT!🔥
Flashback to September 15, 2023.
Trump talks about how he will prevent WW3, how he will be the peacemaker, and how “I got us out of Syria. I got us out of Iraq. I protected Israel. They would have been in a big problem”.
Why didn’t Biden? pic.twitter.com/pRppuUZwgq
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) October 7, 2023
- According to the latest criminal leak to ABC News, Trump allegedly discussed “potentially sensitive” information about nuclear submarines with Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt during a meeting at Mar-a-Lago in April 2021.
- ABC News based this on second-hand information and conceded: “It’s unclear if the information was accurate, but the episode was investigated by Smith’s team.”
- “According to Pratt’s account, as described by the sources, Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump — “leaning” toward Pratt as if to be discreet — then told Pratt two pieces of information about U.S. submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.” ABC News said.
- Pratt reportedly described Trump’s conversation about the subs with 45 people, 6 reporters, 11 Mar-a-Lago employees, 10 Australian officials and 3 former Australian prime ministers, ABC said.
- Trump never showed any government documents to Pratt. In fact, according to Pratt, everything Trump told him about the nuclear submarines was already in news reports because of Joe Biden’s negotiations with Australia over a deal for them to purchase nuclear subs from the US.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- on Crooked Joe Biden, the people of our Country aren’t buying it. With that being said, I will always promote the Greatness of America—and its Military Equipment. The alternative would be for Allies, and others, to buy from Russia, China, or elsewhere. I like creating jobs in America, which was one of my most successful achievements as President!
See for yourself.
Without these lies, unconstitutional vaccine mandates would not have been possible.
That's why she lied.
She and her colleagues need to be held accountable for these lies.
— Kevin Bass PhD MS (@kevinnbass) October 6, 2023
- The hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” appeared shocked by former President Donald Trump’s polling advantage over President Joe Biden on several key issues, including the economy and inflation.
- Republicans also have the largest leads ever registered over Democrats on issues like national security.
- “There’s been one poll after another poll after another poll this week that has shown that the Republicans are just absolutely bashing Democrats when it comes to issues,” host Joe Scarborough said to open the segment.
- “In fact, Gallup had a poll a few days ago where they reported the largest gap between Republicans and Democrats since they started taking these polls. And despite the fact Republicans have a massive lead, we always go late. How can people still go along and Republicans to go along with Donald Trump?” he asked.
- A Gallup poll published on Tuesday showed Republicans with a 14 percentage point lead (53 to 39 percent) over Democrats on the issue of which party is better at keeping the country prosperous.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
News: Former Speaker Kevin McCarthy says he will NOT resign from Congress and he will serve until the end of next year and run for re-election and help Republicans expand the majority, he says.
— Reese Gorman (@reesejgorman) October 6, 2023
— ₭₳₲ ĐⱤØ₲Ø ⛈️⛈️⛈️ɄⱠ₮Ɽ₳2ℚℚℚ🇺🇸 (@KAGdrogo) October 6, 2023
45 talking about @Jim_Jordan: "He's been with me all the time. I mean, literally, from…as I was announcing that I was running, he was endorsing me…
…𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭." 😏
— Lisa Mei (@TheNotoriousLMC) October 6, 2023
- 2. Those same banks made enormous profits from Trump —$100 million plus interest— when he repaid all the loans. It’s hard to claim fraud when no one was harmed and there’s no victim.
- 3. Trump’s valuations complied with accepted General Accounting Principles…and were performed not by Trump, but by expert professionals who will testify at trial that they were valid.
- 4. Some of the claims are so old that they’re barred by the statute of limitations, which the judge ignored.
- Judge Aileen Cannon on Friday paused litigation in Jack Smith’s classified documents case as she decides whether to grant Trump’s motion to extend deadlines related to classified material.
- Trump attorneys Chris Kise and Todd Blanche accused Jack Smith’s prosecutors of using dilatory tactics to slow-roll the discovery process and taking too long to turn over evidence. Blanche and Kise said the May trial date makes the schedule “unworkable,” according to the motion reviewed by The Gateway Pundit.
- New Deals Now Live At The Gateway Pundit Discounts Page At MyPillow – Up to 80% Off!
- So this came out from Newsweek:
The federal government believes that the threat of violence and major civil disturbances around the 2024 U.S. presidential election is so great that it has quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump‘s army of MAGA followers.
The challenge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the primary federal agency charged with law enforcement, is to pursue and prevent what it calls domestic terrorism without direct reference to political parties or affiliations—even though the vast majority of its current “anti-government” investigations are of Trump supporters, according to classified data obtained by Newsweek.
By announcing that Trump voters are “terrorists” in the pages of Newsweek, the FBI has outlawed the Republican Party.
Folks, it’s a communist takeover.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) October 6, 2023
Is Hillary Clinton okay? Like, seriously. This is not something a normal person thinks or says regarding half the country. This is maniacal, movie villain, descent into madness territory. Someone check on her. https://t.co/UKi7UrVvbV
— Rachel Bovard (@rachelbovard) October 6, 2023
MAGA EXTREMIts take their marching orders from Trump
There needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members
TAKE A LISTEN
We have to empower the right people in the republican party
TAKE A LISTEN
MAGAwas abid for nestoglia, people could be empowered in charge of the lives, speaking freely, somebody needs to stop this.
10/7/2023 | NEW YORK… pic.twitter.com/jtZkZQ67wO
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) October 8, 2023
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.