Watch The X22 Report On Video
The world is waking up, the economic destruction of the system are bringing people to the precipice, as the system deteriorates more people will wake up. The Fed is now be blamed for the implosion of the economy. The economic event will push the people into a new system that the people control. The Danchenko trial has started today, Durham will be building the links and the narrative. More counties are now cancelling the konnech contracts. The movement is real. Trump is letting the jackals do what they do best, he wants the people to see, he wants them to push their agendas, this way people can see the truth. As they keep pushing the think Trump will do nothing about it, but sooner or later the lion has to show the jackals who he is. The clock is ticking down, the lion is getting ready to roar.
TAKE A LISTEN
Latest weekly SPR Drain was 7.7mm barrels – third largest ever – as Biden scrambles to push oil prices as low as possible ahead of midterms, oblivious of the coming snapback
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) October 11, 2022
- That’s the ominous prelude to The IMF’s latest World Economic Outlook report as the organization forecasts that, excluding the unprecedented slowdown of 2020 because of the coronavirus pandemic, next year’s performance would be the weakest since 2009, in the wake of the global financial crisis.
- The IMF cut its forecast for global growth next year to 2.7%, from 2.9% seen in July and 3.8% in January, adding that it sees a 25% probability that growth will slow to less than 2%.
- About one third of the global economy risks contracting next year, it said, with the US, European Union and China all continuing to stall.
- a cost-of-living crisis caused by persistent and
- broadening inflation pressures, and the slowdown in China.
- household spending growth which cratered to 6.0% from 7.8% in August, the largest one month decline since the series’ inception in June 2013.
- In August, revolving credit increased by a staggering 18.1% as total consumer debt surged to a record $4.68 trillion, according to the latest consumer credit data from the Federal Reserve.
- Americans are burning up their plastic in order to make ends meet in these inflationary times. Revolving credit, primarily reflecting credit card debt, rose by another $17.1 billion in August. To put the 18.1% increase into perspective, the annual increase in 2019, prior to the pandemic, was 3.6%. It’s pretty clear that with stimulus money long gone, Americans have turned to plastic in order to make ends meet as prices continue to skyrocket.
- Total revolving debt now stands at $1.154 trillion — well above the pre-pandemic record.
- Meanwhile, average credit card interest rates have eclipsed the record high of 17.87% set in April 2019. The average annual percentage rates (APR) currently stand at 18.45%. That’s up from 18.03% just a month ago.
- The current monetary system is on its way out.
Nury Martinez Resigns As Los Angeles City Council President After Racist Comments https://t.co/lSmJNkS01b
— Capricho2023 (@Capricho2023) October 10, 2022
- Students from the University of Florida (Gators) showed up to protest against the installation of Nebraska Governor Ben Sasse as their university president.
- According to the Tampa Bay Times, “the protesters made five demands. They wanted Sasse to decline the president’s job and the UF board of trustees to release the names — thus far withheld — of all 12 people they had interviewed for the post. They also demanded more transparency during the selection process and the repeal of a new Florida law that makes presidential searches at state colleges and universities largely secret.” (more)
- Senator Sasse is a never Trumper reelected in 2020 and his term doesn’t expire until 2026. Sasse is expected to depart this year and the Nebraska governor will make an appointment to fill his senate seat.
The D party are controlled by the cabal
TAKE A LISTEN
THE MISINFORMATION WILL FEEL UNFAIR, BUT STAY ABOVE IT.
TRUST THAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY SEE THE TRUTH,
JUST LIKE YOU DID.
ICE Issues Smartphones to 255,602 Illegal Border Crossers; Cost Is $89.5 Million a Yearhttps://t.co/7jdPMl3hDo
— Ivan Pentchoukov (@IvanPentchoukov) October 11, 2022
No, it is not. I have spoken to Putin only once and that was about 18 months ago. The subject matter was space.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 11, 2022
Ukraine murdered a civilian in a foreign country with a car bomb and then blew up a bridge with another car bomb, killing at least two people who were driving nearby. Ukraine did this with the support and/or aid of the US, which means the Biden administration sponsors terrorism.
— Pedro L. Gonzalez (@emeriticus) October 10, 2022
- Damage to energy infrastructure caused by Moscow’s air strikes has forced Ukraine’s government to cut off electricity exports to the EU. The strikes removed a supply source that Kiev claims helped its partners reduce their reliance on power generated with Russian natural gas.
- In the meantime, the ministry urged “all citizens of Ukraine to unite” and minimize their energy use during the peak demand hours, arguing that not only Ukraine is implementing measures to reduce power consumption, but the “whole of Europe is doing this now.”
Who blew up the pipeline?
Gazprom just released these photos of a NATO Seafox drone that was found right next to Nord Stream 1 in 2015. The drone failed to detonate. NATO was caught red-handed and claimed the drone was lost during exercises. They tried it before. Go figure. pic.twitter.com/aH1NhefXGe
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) October 10, 2022
The people who shut down the entire global economy for a virus with a 0.04% mortality rate on the basis of "if it saves even one life" are totally fine risking thermonuclear Holocaust while banning unvaccinated people from serving in the military.
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) October 11, 2022
- In an interview with NTD broadcast o former French presidential candidate Jean Lasalle accused President Emmanuel Macron and other members of the French government of lying about their vaccination status.
- “I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year. And then there, it is in the Ambroise Paré clinic that the surgeon who trained with another one in the besides, succeeded in putting me the auricles in place, except to make them function normally. Otherwise, I would certainly be dead,” Lasalle said.
"Get vaccinated for others" was always a lie.
The only purpose of the #COVID passport: forcing people to get vaccinated.
The world needs to know. Share this video! ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/su1WqgB4dO
— Rob Roos MEP 🇳🇱 (@Rob_Roos) October 11, 2022
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will not release its review of post-COVID-19-vaccination heart inflammation.
- The CDC has been performing abstractions on reports of post-vaccination myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System.
- But the agency is saying that federal law prevents it from releasing the results.
- The abstractions “are considered medical records which are withheld in full from disclosure,” the CDC told The Epoch Times in a recent letter, responding to a Freedom of Information Act request.
- One of the exemptions in the act says that agencies can withhold materials that are “specifically exempted from disclosure by statute, if that statute (i) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue; or (ii) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld; and (B) if enacted after the date of enactment of the OPEN FOIA Act of 2009, specifically cites to this paragraph.”
- Refusing to release the data raises concerns about transparency,
- CDC officials are claiming they cannot release de-identified abstraction information curated from the medical records of individuals, who have suffered myocarditis or died after COVID shots? This looks and feels like a coverup
- In response to a separate Freedom of Information Act request, the CDC initially said that it did not perform any abstractions or produce any reports on post-vaccination myocarditis. That request was for reports between April 2, 2021, and Oct. 2, 2021.
- The agency also falsely said that a link between myocarditis and the messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccines was not known during that time.
- A possible link between those vaccines, made by Pfizer and Moderna, became known in early 2021. Many experts now acknowledge the link is likely or definitely causal.
- The CDC later issued a correction on the false claim, as well as the claim that the agency started performing a type of data mining on VAERS data as early as February 2021.
- The refusal to provide the myocarditis abstractions is part of a pattern with the CDC and its partner, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- The State of Washington, like most other Democrat-controlled areas, has experienced a massive spike in crime thanks to radical, felon-first policies that have emboldened criminals like never before.
- Defund the police, no-cash bail, decriminalize hard drugs, etc… etc… this notoriously progressive state has tried it all.
- However, one of the most ridiculous police ‘reform’ policies to be tried anywhere is currently wreaking havoc after it was implemented in the state last year. Passed overwhelmingly by the radicals in the state legislature, House Bill 1054 drastically limits the situations in which the state’s police officers can engage in vehicular pursuits of criminals. Now that the law is in place, they are only allowed to engage a fleeing suspect once permission is given by a commanding officer – a rare occurrence, thanks to the restrictive nature of the law.
- Naturally, the greatest (and likely only) benefactors of this, are the criminals. And, as to be expected, things have turned into a total clown show.
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) 2021 crime report shows a rise in murders and rapes compared to the prior year, but the data is woefully incomplete because major American cities failed to disclose their documented increases in violent crime.
- The FBI’s annual national crime report is meant to detail overall crime trends across the United States. For 2021, as the agency switched to new reporting technology, almost half of all law enforcement agencies in the U.S. failed to submit 12 months of crime statistics for 2021.
- Major American cities like New York City, New York; Los Angeles, California; San Francisco, California; Chicago, Illinois; and Phoenix, Arizona, among others, did not disclose full crime statistics to the FBI for last year.
- A number of these cities, many with no-bail policies for accused criminals or lenient sentencing rules, have seen their violent crime rates skyrocket in 2020 and 2021. In New York City, for instance, the number of murders in 2021 had risen more than 67 percent since 2017. Likewise, robberies and rapes have both risen year after year.
- In April 2021 alone, New York City shootings had jumped 166 percent compared to the same time the previous year. None of this data is captured in the FBI crime report.
- Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, violent crime also rose across the board:
- Fatal shootings involving an officer increased 143 percent
- Murders increased 12 percent
- Auto theft increased over 13 percent
- Robberies increased 5.5 percent
- Aggravated assaults increased 7.2 percent
- Shooting victims increased over 9 percent
- Robberies with a firearm increased 21 percent
- Murders of homeless people increased 22 percent
- In Chicago, where officials reported incomplete crime statistics to the FBI, 2021 was called the city’s “deadliest year in a quarter century” as nearly 800 murders occurred — a 60 percent increase since 2019 and the most murders since 1996.
- Chicago also saw more than 3,500 shootings in 2021.
Effective this week, we have suspended using PollChief and are erasing any data contained on their server to avoid any further data issues.
— Prince William County (@pwcgov) October 7, 2022
- The top election official in one of Virginia’s biggest counties announced Friday that he’s quitting his job later this year due to stress and called out what he described as a “bullshit” ploy by local Republicans to try to undermine his office by installing their own people in jobs overseeing polling places.Prince William County Registrar Eric Olsen said he would resign after the midterm elections after a local GOP leader made phone calls to election officers suggesting they would be getting different Election Day assignments than the ones Olsen had announced.Prince William appears to be the rare Virginia locality that had a legitimate election problem in 2020. The county’s former registrar, Michele White, was recently indicted on corruption charges related to the 2020 cycle, but state and local officials are refusing to explain what the case is about.The new Prince William controversy centers on a state law that gives local political parties oversight of who’s serving as election officers and extra power to designate who should serve as chief and assistant chief election officers. The law requires parties to submit nominees for officers of election early in the year and instructs registrars to pull from those lists “if practicable” and prioritize partisan nominees for the chief roles.Republicans suggested Olsen was overreacting to a request that he follow a law that they said prohibits Prince William from using more experienced nonpartisan election officers if a Republican, no matter their experience level, is available.Source: virginiamercury.com
- During the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager helped spread the Russia collusion narrative, one of the most impactful disinformation campaigns in American electoral history. Four years later, a group he co-founded was involved in the federally backed censorship machine against purported 2020 election misinformation.
- Robby Mook cofounded the Defending Digital Democracy Project (D3P) at Harvard University’s Belfer Center in 2017 and remained a senior fellow there through the 2020 election, becoming a Belfer Center senior fellow in summer 2021.
- Mook’s project was among several left-of-center “[c]ivil society collaborators [who] submitted tips through the trusted partner tip line and interacted with the EIP research team through briefings, partner meetings, and shared findings,” according to the consortium’s after-action report.
- On the table that shows how often collaborators were tagged in misinformation “tickets,” D3P came up just behind the Democratic National Committee, the most partisan group the consortium brought on as a collaborator.
- The misinformation reports to tech platforms including Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Google had a 35% success rate in getting flagged content removed, labeled or “soft-blocked,” the consortium said. Just the News was among several news organizations caught in this dragnet, which also targeted congressional members and candidates.
- Before he cofounded D3P, Mook was an integral player in the false Russia collusion narrative and the disproven claim that then-candidate Donald Trump had a secret communications channel with Vladimir Putin routed through Moscow-based Alfa Bank.
- The trial ended with Sussmann’s acquittal on a charge of lying to the FBI, but it exposed the inner workings of how the false Alfa Bank story was promoted by the Clinton campaign to both the FBI and the news media.
- Democrat operatives are reportedly using seemingly local news outlets to push articles favoring their party as the midterm elections approach.
- Approximately 51 sites have emerged since 2021 with names such as the Milwaukee Metro Times, the Mecklenburg Herald, and the Tri-City Record, according to an Axios article published Thursday.
- “The sites are focused on key swing states with elections in 2021 and 2022: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin,” the report said, adding that the sites feature stories about local happenings along with news promoting Democrat midterm candidates while targeting Republicans.
- The sites are reportedly all managed by a company called Local Report, Inc., and all appear to be connected to the American Independent (TAI), which was “launched by Democratic operative and fundraiser David Brock — also known for founding the left-leaning media watchdog Media Matters for America,” per Axios.
The outlet continued:
Acronym is funded by the “liberal dark money group” New Venture Fund, which is “part of a larger group called Arabella Advisors, which provides philanthropic guidance and manages four nonprofits,” according to the nonpartisan ethics watchdog group Americans for Public Trust. Those also include the Sixteen Thirty Fund, Windward Fund, and Hopewell Fund.
The financial web, however, goes far beyond those connections. The political group American Bridge, which was founded by David Brock — a close ally of the Clintons and founder of Media Matters for America — is also involved in the overarching efforts to spread misinformation on President Trump’s response to the coronavirus and further politicize the crisis.
NEW: The campaign to recall DA George Gascon announces they are suing the L.A. County Reigstrar after they say an initial review of some of nearly 200k invalidated signatures shows 39% were wrongfully rejected. They allege that LA voter rolls are inflated by between 200k-500k. pic.twitter.com/1wWA4vV9uW
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) October 10, 2022
I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.
Sec. 2. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security:
(i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;
(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or
(iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order. (b) Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, as amended by Executive Order 13757 of December 28, 2016, remains in effect. This order is not intended to, and does not, serve to limit the Secretary of the Treasury’s discretion to exercise the authorities provided in Executive Order 13694. Where appropriate, the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of State, may exercise the authorities described in Executive Order 13694 or other authorities in conjunction with the Secretary of the Treasury’s exercise of authorities provided in this order.
(c) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted prior to the date of this order.
(i) blocking and prohibiting all transactions in a person’s property and interests in property subject to United States jurisdiction;
(ii) export license restrictions under any statute or regulation that requires the prior review and approval of the United States Government as a condition for the export or re-export of goods or services;
(iii) prohibitions on United States financial institutions making loans or providing credit to a person;
(iv) restrictions on transactions in foreign exchange in which a person has any interest;
(v) prohibitions on transfers of credit or payments between financial institutions, or by, through, or to any financial institution, for the benefit of a person;
(vi) prohibitions on United States persons investing in or purchasing equity or debt of a person;
(vii) exclusion of a person’s alien corporate officers from the United States;
(viii) imposition on a person’s alien principal executive officers of any of the sanctions described in this section; or
(ix) any other measures authorized by law.
skip down to
Sec. 7. (a) Any transaction that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
Sec. 8. For the purposes of this order:
(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;
(b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization;
(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person (including a foreign person) in the United States;
(d) the term “election infrastructure” means information and communications technology and systems used by or on behalf of the Federal Government or a State or local government in managing the election process, including voter registration databases, voting machines, voting tabulation equipment, and equipment for the secure transmission of election results;
(e) the term “United States election” means any election for Federal office held on, or after, the date of this order;
(f) the term “foreign interference,” with respect to an election, includes any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, undertaken with the purpose or
effect of influencing, undermining confidence in, or altering the result or reported result of, the election, or undermining public confidence in election processes or institutions;
(g) the term “foreign government” means any national, state, provincial, or other governing authority, any political party, or any official of any governing authority or political party, in each case of a country other than the United States;
(h) the term “covert,” with respect to an action or attempted action, means characterized by an intent or apparent intent that the role of a foreign government will not be apparent or acknowledged publicly; and
(i) the term “State” means the several States or any of the territories, dependencies, or possessions of the United States.
“It is time to heal the wounds that divide us & to see a new UNITY based on the COMMON VALUES THAT UNITE US.”
“This is the spirit we need to overcome our challenges, to pursue our common destiny & to achieve a brighter future for our people.”
“We will win. Watch. WE WILL WIN.”
“This is the future we can build TOGETHER if we have the courage to act, the strength to endure & the PATRIOTISM TO JOIN TOGETHER with true affection for our fellow citizen.”