Scavino Sends Message,Small Steps, [DS] Not In Control, Every Asset Deployed – Ep. 2897
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:12 — 33.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The entire world can see that the energy crisis is being driven by the [CB]/[WEF] and the corrupt leadership. Putin says that the EU can get gas from Russia. Climate Gate is a fraud. Confirmed, SA admits Biden wanted them to wait to cut production after the midterms. The news system is being born. The [DS] is not in control, they are panicking, all assets deployed. Every agenda of the [DS] is failing and being exposed at the same time. Durham is proving that the entire Russia hoax was concocted by the [DS]. This is treason. Scavino sends a message. The plan is on schedule, small steps gets you to where you want to go.
Russia not to blame for EU households stockpiling firewood – Putin
- The country is ready to supply its energy to the bloc’s member states, including this fall and winter, the president pointed out
- The EU authorities are wrong to blame Russia for energy shortages, President Vladimir Putin said o
- “Ordinary Europeans suffer. Their electricity and gas bills have more than tripled in one year. The population, just like in the Middle Ages, has begun to stockpile firewood for the winter. What does this have to do with Russia? They are constantly trying to blame their own mistakes on someone else, in this case Russia. It’s their own fault, I want to stress that,” Putin said.
- He noted that the energy crisis does not stem from the after-effects of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine, but is “the result of an erroneous policy in the field of energy for a number of previous years.” For instance, he criticized the spot pricing mechanism which is used in the EU. According to Putin, the bloc may lose up to 300 billion euro on spot pricing this year alone, or about 2% of the Eurozone’s GDP, which could have been avoided if Brussels chose long-term oil-linked contracts for gas imports instead.
- The President stressed that Russia is ready to supply energy to the region, including this fall and winter, via the surviving string of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. Its capacity is 27.5 billion cubic meters per year, which is about 8% of all the EU’s gas imports. The pipeline has been ready for usage since last year, but bureaucratic setbacks and anti-Russia sanctions have so far prevented it from starting gas deliveries.
Biden Admin Begged Saudis To Delay Oil Production Cuts Until Days Before The Election: REPORT
- Biden administration officials urged Saudi Arabia to delay production cuts until a few days before the midterm elections, meaning that Americans would not have felt the impact of reduced supplies before casting their ballots, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
- Saudi Arabia viewed the appeals as a cynical attempt to avoid fallout prior to the November elections and refused to do so,
Five “Climate Change” Smoking Guns – Reasons Why “Manmade Climate Change” is a Lie
- Five “Climate Change” Smoking Guns – Reasons Why “Manmade Climate Change” is a Lie
- You’ve probably already guessed that the earth is not heating up. But you may not know these facts, any one of which would totally disprove the false global warming hypothesis (unproven theory). Here are five. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- In 2009 1,079 emails between climate scientists at the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit (CRU) in the United Kingdom and others working with them, were leaked. This small group of scientists had been the most influential in driving the worldwide alarm over global warming. Their emails proved that they were engaged in unethical practices, such as tampering with data and keeping scientists who disagreed with them out of the peer review system.
- These leaked email documents revealed discussions between these men about how they could manipulate data to get rid of the Medieval Warm Period, which extended from about 950 AD to 1250 AD. They revealed that this group also considered tactics to prevent the release of the data on which the IPCC’s conclusions were based: data requested by other scientists under Freedom of Information (FOI) laws. In Britain, failure to release FOI-requested data is a criminal offense. Phil Jones, head of the Climate Research Unit, claimed to have lost large chunks of this data.
- 2. CARBON DIOXIDE IS INCORRECTLY DEPICTED AS THE MAIN “GREENHOUSE GAS.”
- This totally incorrect graph is shown to our children:
The graph should actually look like this:
- This graph shows the correct percentage of water vapor, over 95% of all greenhouse gases, compared with carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide. The climate change alarmists chose carbon dioxide as the culprit, because it is produced when we burn gasoline and natural gas. Thus, they could blame
humanity for the “warming”.
- 3. FALSE PREDICTIONS
- None of the many predictions by climate alarmists, starting in the 1970s have come true. In contrast, astronomy — a real science — is able to predict solar and lunar eclipses to the second.
- In the decade of the 1970s the media hammered us with thousands of articles saying that we were heading for an ice age. Then, when the climate started to warm in the 1980s, they suddenly reversed this story, stating that the earth is warming. You can read about the many false predictions in the book, The Green
- 4. CHANGING CLIMATE DATA
- As unbelievable as it may seem, agencies in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and other nations have actually changed their own temperature records. Many climate scientists have been surprised and shocked to see later editions of graphs published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) that were changed from their previous editions.
- NOAA moved older temperature records downward and more recent temperatures upward, making it appear that temperatures have risen. In other words, just as in the novel 1984, they’ve actually changed history.
- 5. CLIMATE CHANGE IS A POLITICAL, NOT SCIENTIFIC, ISSUE.
Karine Jean-Pierre Absurdly Claims Real Disposable Income is Up and Gas Prices Are Down (VIDEO)
- White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre absurdly claimed that disposable income is up and gas prices are down.
- The only reason why gas prices budged a little is because Joe Biden drained the US’s strategic petroleum reserve.
- Inflation is outpacing wages thanks to Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.
- The decline in real wages is sapping the buying power of New Yorkers earning $70,000 per year by nearly $4,500, according to Earle’s calculations.
- An annual $70,000 salary is equivalent to $33.65 per hour in New York. The tax bite in New York is “roughly 25% total,” according to Earle, meaning “the earner is already down to $52,500 per year, or $25.24 per hour.”
- With inflation hovering at 8.3% year-over-year through August, that resident has “real wages” of approximately $48,150 per year, or $23.14 per hour, Earle’s calculations.
- “Between taxes and inflation, in August 2022, fully 32% — about one third – of wage earners take home is gone before they’ve spent a dime,” Earle told The Post.
- WHO DECIDES WHEN A RECESSION HAS STARTED?
- Recessions are officially declared by the obscure-sounding National Bureau of Economic Research, a group of economists whose Business Cycle Dating Committee defines a recession as “a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months.”
- Yet the NBER typically doesn’t declare a recession until well after one has begun, sometimes for up to a year. Economists consider a half-point rise in the unemployment rate, averaged over several months, as the most historically reliable sign of a downturn.
Bank of America warns US economy could lose 175,000 a month soon
- Source: foxnews.com
The world's largest internet company just partnered with the largest 🇺🇸 U.S. #Bitcoin and crypto company.
Probably nothing… pic.twitter.com/cur77jJKbT
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) October 11, 2022
Parents Protest California School District Promoting Flyer for ‘All-Ages’ Halloween Drag Show Sponsored By Gender Surgery Center
- Angry parents protested outside the Encinitas Union School District offices on Tuesday evening over the school board promoting a flyer for an “all-ages” Halloween drag show.
- The flyer was promoting an event called “Queerfest” for “youth and families” which featured a “Boo Bash” drag show. It boasted that the event is “the queerest free Halloween party for kids and families. It includes games, trick or treating, and a family-friendly drag show.”
- Even more shockingly, the event was sponsored by a gay bar and a gender reassignment surgery center.
- Parents became alarmed when the flyer was posted by the district on Peachjar, an app that allows community groups to submit events to the school board for promotional consideration. After being approved, it was sent out to the parents.
- Despite being shared by the school board, the flyer was stamped with a message saying that “distribution of this flier does not imply endorsement by the Encinitas Union School District, its schools, or staff and is distributed in compliance with federal and state law.”
- “Our message is very clear. We don’t want strip shows, we don’t want drag shows, and definitely not sent out inviting the parents and kids in our district,” one of the protesters, Carrie Boller, a mother of two, told ABC 10 News.
A civilization with feminized men, masculized women and castrated children collapses upon itself and ceases to exist.
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) October 11, 2022
This moment right here when @GovRonDeSantis announces residents of Sanibel Island will be able to cross the Sanibel Island Causeway earlier than expected thanks to the 💯 work by @MyFDOT and then you see the utility vehicles moving across the bridge!! 💯💯💯 pic.twitter.com/URciqApEil
— Florida Grand (@florida_grand) October 11, 2022
- Following Monday revelations that Sen. Raphael Warnock’s (D-GA) church had tried to evict at least eight tenants for late rent during the pandemic, Walker announced he would help the tenants and pay overdue rent.
- Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker on Tuesday pledged to pay past due rents to stop “Reverend Warnock from evicting” tenants who live in a building his church owns in Atlanta, Georgia.
- FBI supervisory analyst Brian Auten testified that Russia hoax dossier author Christopher Steele was offered $1 million by former President Barack Obama’s FBI for ‘dirt’ on Donald Trump, but he never got the money because he could not “prove the allegations.”
- According to the FBI official, Steele refused to provide the names of any of his sources during his meeting with the bureau. Furthermore, Steele didn’t give the FBI anything substantive that corroborated his claims in his debunked dossier.
- The FBI, however, did reimburse expenses for Christopher Steele, making him an FBI informant.
The FBI offered Christopher a MILLION dollars to corroborate the pee dossier and he couldn’t do so, but the FBI STILL used it to obtain a secret surveillance warrant on the Trump campaign, according to Fox News. 🤯🤯🤯 https://t.co/oYv00b8ZEO
— Kristina Wong 🇺🇸 (@kristina_wong) October 11, 2022
This is absolute proof Comey knew the dossier was garbage—but he met with Trump on January 6, 2017 to warn him the Russians had “kompromat” including the pee tape. And Obama KNEW Comey would brief Trump on it.
January 6, 2017 was the real attempted insurrection. https://t.co/4QTM5UPkMa
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 11, 2022
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.
What happens when too many people wake up?
What happens when they lose control of the digital battlefield?
Mr. Russia collusion pusher himself now involved?
Protect truth re: Hillary/DNC Russia collusion?
Why was POTUS impeached re: Ukraine?
Protect truth re: Biden/[CLAS 1-99] Ukraine collusion?
Blame ‘opponent’ for what they themselves are guilty of? [DNC media push echo _submitted ‘talking points’ _generate false narrative].
- Former President Donald Trump filed an appeal to a decision by a federal judge dismissing a wide-ranging lawsuit in which he claims multiple political entities attempted to undermine his 2016 presidential campaign by claiming ties he had to Russia.
- Lawyers for the former president filed a notice of the appeal in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida on Tuesday, a month after it was dismissed by Judge Donald Middlebrooks.
- Last week, El American broke the news that members of the Tren de Aragua, the largest criminal organization in Venezuela (after the government), had crossed the southern border and were living in Orlando, Florida. The news came a week after Breitbart had claimed that Venezuelan criminals were crossing the border to live in the U.S.—more than likely continuing their criminal enterprises.
- The source told El American that the criminals were living in Bogotá, Colombia, and were able to change their identity by bribing Venezuelan officials. They traveled by land to Mexico’s northern border and crossed to the U.S., then established themselves in Orlando, where one of the members bought a car and applied for a Florida license plate with his new identity. The source believed that the crossing was not organized by the Maduro regime, but an isolated act of corruption.
- Save America Rally in Mesa, Arizona.,Voters must hand the Republican Party a victory in the upcoming midterm election so they can secure the southern border, former President Donald Trump explained Sunday.
- State attorneys general of Louisiana and Missouri are suing the Biden administration for having ‘worked hand-in-hand’ with social media giants to censor news stories and public criticism that negatively impact the White House.
- “Throughout this case, we have uncovered a disturbing amount of collusion between Big Tech and Big Government,” Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry said in a statement on Monday.
- “This egregious attack on our First Amendment will be met with an equally full-hearted defense of the rights of the American people,” the AG added.
- While the 164-page lawsuit was filed late last week it was updated on Monday. The new filing shows that Republican officials are targeting 47 more government departments, agencies and officials, in addition to the 20 defendants originally listed.
- Those listed in the suit included President Joe Biden, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and Nina Jankowicz, who was initially slated to head Biden’s now-disbanded Disinformation Governance Board. Added to the list of defendants are top White House officials Andy Slavitt and Rob Flaherty and White House Counsel Dana Remus, FBI Section Chief for the Foreign Influence Task Force Laura Dehmlow, CDC Deputy Communications Director Kate Galatas, and other top-ranking officials.
- Russia’s Federal Security Service says five Russians and three citizens of Ukraine and Armenia have been arrested.
- Russia has arrested eight suspects over an explosion that damaged a strategic bridge linking annexed Crimea to Russia.
- Moscow regards the blast on the Kerch Strait Bridge as a “terrorist attack” organised by Ukrainian secret services.
- Explosives were stored in plastic film rolls that left the Ukrainian port of Odesa in August and transited through Bulgaria, Georgia and Armenia before entering Russia, the service said.
I can't believe this needs to be said, but Ukraine is not in NATO. It is a highly corrupt country. It is not a "democracy." It has banned 10 political parties. It is not a US state. It has millions of ethnic Russians. This conflict is not worth starting a nuclear war over.
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) October 11, 2022
I DON'T CARE if you're mad that Russia invaded Ukraine. I DON'T CARE if you don't like Putin. I DON'T CARE that you don't like Russia. This is not about YOU. This is not about your feelings. People can DIE by the millions if you continue your lies and war propaganda.
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) October 11, 2022
- the White House’s Covid-19 coordinator, warned about new variants under observation, and a deadly winter for thousands of Americans if they don’t take their boosters
- At a press conference on Tuesday, Dr. Jha urged Americans to get updated Covid boosters ahead of the holiday season. The White House official estimated there would be 90,000 deaths and one million hospitalizations if the American people did not comply.
- Dr. Jha argued that all Americans over the age of 12 need to get their COVID shots annually.
- The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday granted another ‘Emergency Use Authorization’ for children as young as five years old to receive Covid ‘booster’ shots.
Watch as Pfizer executive Janine Small admits to EU parliament that Pfizer did not test the vaccine for preventing transmission of Covid prior to it being made available to the public.
Small says, “We had to really move at the speed of science..we had to do everything at risk.” pic.twitter.com/FvTn01zv3J
— True North (@TrueNorthCentre) October 11, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
The purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the covid-19 vaccine for 450 million EU 🇪🇺 residents is the biggest CORRUPTION SCANDAL in the history of mankind. pic.twitter.com/pCBWJMhwhr
— Mislav Kolakusic MEP 🇭🇷🇪🇺 (@mislavkolakusic) October 12, 2022
“[Cruz is ] demanding access to all communications between the DOJ and the American Medical Association (AMA), which last week asked the AG to investigate & prosecute alleged "disinformation campaigns" against gender-altering surgeries for minors.https://t.co/7xWhxzj5cD #FoxNews
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) October 11, 2022
- Murders in New York City’s subway system reached a 25-year high in 2022 despite the plummeting number of riders.
- Between 1997 and the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, there were never more than five murders a year on the NYC subway system, according to the New York Post. In 2020, that number rose to six murders, before hitting eight in 2021.
- There have been seven murders on NYC subways this year thus far, bringing the total number of murders between 2020 to 2022 to 21, more than all murders between 2008 and 2019 . Felony crime on the subway system is also up 42% compared to the same period in 2021.
DOJ really really really does not want the special master to look at what DOJ claims are classified documents https://t.co/q6iqqIYyMD
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) October 12, 2022
PANIC? Dem Group Cuts Funding To Candidates In Key House Races
- The House Majority PAC is cutting funding to key races, according to a new report.
- Democrats are being forced to defend candidates in races they didn’t think would be close.
- Townhall reported:
- As Townhall reported last week, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) whined to The Washington Post that it was unable to compete in several key House districts to defend Democrats or work to unseat GOP incumbents with one month to go until the midterms.Now, another Democrat spending group — the House Majority PAC — is doing the same in the latest bad sign for vulnerable Democrats who see their national support dry up in the final stretch of the campaign. The lack of funds for races that have been key to Democrats’ 2022 plans comes as Republican groups have expanded the midterm election map significantly, spending money in a range of places where Democrats didn’t plan to need defensive action.
- Democrats are being forced to cut funding because they don’t have enough resources to defend all their seats.
- Democrats can see the red wave coming!
- The Supreme Court has once again dealt a blow to Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot laws.
- The latest Supreme Court decision adds to the commonwealth court’s major ruling against Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballots laws in January.
- “The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania… found the state’s mail-in voting law unconstitutional,” Just the News reported.
4 thoughts on “Scavino Sends Message,Small Steps, [DS] Not In Control, Every Asset Deployed – Ep. 2897”
I believe Pres Trump and the military know about Obama who is pushing the agenda using Biden. If the patriots know & can find everything treasonous criminals, how much more with Obama? I pray & hope that these treasonous criminals will be prosecuted in real time. That is what the real American people want to happen.
Hi Dave, I love your truth on your videos. Thx. Chris
I cannot believe some of the things that come out of your mouth. “ NYC murder rates are up 25% this will wake the people up”. What about the people who can’t wake up? The victims? What a about the famalies of those people? Just casualities of war? Wonder if you would be as caullous if someone you loved was a vicitim? There are NO good guys. Just teo sides fighting for power both who think we are expendable anyone eho has the powrr to srop this and does not to “ show the people” is pure evil
I like your report and listen to it every day a report is published. One suggestion, when reading some of the information in your report, please slow down a little as you continue to make errors in what you say compared to what is written. Today, when reporting the Canada PM comments, you said it was about the vaccinated but actually the comments were about the UNvaccinated being most discriminated against. For those only listening, they hear the wrong thing.
Comments are closed.