Everything The [DS] Has Done Leads To Election Interference,Clean House Is Very Important – Ep. 2988
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:15:07 — 33.6MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
People are now catching on to the GND, they see how these coincidences are no longer coincidence, they see they are creating the problems. Biden top economic aid decides to jump ship after he says we are in a recovery. Is something bad headed our way. Everything the [DS] has done up to the point has proven Trump’s case of election interference. The FBI,CDC,FDA,fake news and the corrupt politicians were all involved in it. The case is building and building and soon they will have to give back the diamonds. The house is now clean, those who were on committees are no longer. The [DS] is now in the process of removing [JB] while protecting themselves, they are panicking and falling right in to the Trump trap.
At least 96 food plants in America have been damaged or destroyed under the Biden Regime.
They're not predicting food shortages. They're planning them.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) February 2, 2023
Biden said at 2022 NATO summit that food shortages in Europe & USA “would be real.”
John Kerry just said the same thing at WEF summit.
But they’re not increasing food supply or funding farms. They’re calling for less nitrogen in farming to cut yields!
THEY WANT LESS FOOD.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) February 2, 2023
So Bill Gates is funding the fake eggs industry just like he’s funding the COVID vaccine industry.
And there’s a connection between eggs and COVID-19. It turns out: egg yolk antibodies neutralize the virus.
That’s right: real egg yolks stop COVID.
Fake eggs don’t.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) February 2, 2023
- Steve Deese, the top economic aide to Joe Biden, is stepping down.
- Deece was President Biden’s first and last call on big economic decisions and will step down in mid-February.
- What is interesting is that he has NO NEW JOB lined up. He sees what’s coming.
Deese predicted an economic recovery just two weeks ago. Now he’s out.
- Now he’s bailing before things get any worse.
Fed Hikes Benchmark Rate by 25 Basis Points, Signals More Increases to Come
- The Federal Reserve continued its campaign to bring down inflation by approving an increase in its benchmark interest rate of one-quarter of a percentage point, saying it anticipates further increases in the future.
- The Bank of England raised interest rates by half a percentage point Thursday as it sought to tame double-digit inflation that is fueling a cost-of-living crisis, public-sector strikes and fears of recession.
Well @SenWarren here's the St. Louis Fed's chart of federal tax receipts over the past 10 years. Your claim on Republicans spending $2 Trillion is obviously as accurate as many of your other claims. https://t.co/KAoUL4FUZP pic.twitter.com/xAqYRI5vQa
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) February 1, 2023
New York AG Releases Footage of President Trump Deposition, The Details of the Witch Hunt Are Very Visible in Procedural Explanations
- The office of New York Attorney General Letitia James released footage on Tuesday of the deposition of former President Donald Trump. The video was intended to create a narrative as President Trump repeatedly invoked privileges under the fifth amendment against self-incrimination. However, if you watch the introductory part of the deposition, to include the statements from the office of the AG, you get a real sense of how this witch hunt is being conducted.
- President Trump’s deposition took place on August 10, 2022. The issue is AG James using the process of a civil fraud investigation to construct a criminal case against Donald J. Trump. Unfortunately for Ms. James, you do not have to be a lawyer to see the “set up” nature of the lawfare as it is being conducted. Just listen to the qualifiers put into place by the Attorney General office.
- Pay close attention to the preliminary procedural explanations and questions from state Attorney General Letitia James. That is the set up, technically and legally explained by the New York AG herself. Once you see that part, you realize no one in their right mind would answer any questions from this “investigative inquiry”. After a few minutes, President Trump -together with his lawyer- reads a statement, then repeatedly takes the Fifth Amendment. WATCH:
- If people actually watch this deposition, not just listen to pundits outline it, this video will backfire against the New York AG.
- The FEC dropped the “Horseface” Daniels Fake Witch Hunt, because they found no evidence of problems. So had everyone else dropped it, except for the highly politicized Manhattan D.A.’s Office, even though they’ve dropped it four times already, because there is no case and the statute of limitations also stops them cold from going forward.
Journalism watchdog chastises Pulitzer winners for Trump-Russia tales
- An 18-month investigation by the liberal media watchdog Columbia Journalism Review has delivered a major black eye to The New York Times and other Pulitzer Prize winners for their stories about the Trump-Russia saga, finding “serious flaws” in their coverage and no acknowledgment that the accusations of collusion with Moscow were never substantiated.
- Journalist Jeff Gerth, a former New York Times reporter, said his investigation found that news organizations didn’t follow their own rules for using anonymous sources and refused to be transparent about their work in attempting to prove links between the Trump campaign in 2016 and Russia.
- The Times and The Washington Post shared the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for national reporting on the Trump-Russia saga.
- Donald Trump called the accusations “fake news” from the beginning and has since demanded that the Pulitzer board rescind its awards.
- The four-part CJR investigation bolsters Mr. Trump’s arguments as he gears up his 2024 presidential campaign. The lengthy review showed that news media, including The New York Times, tended to ignore facts that ran “counter to the prevailing narrative.”
- CJR’s report also was critical of the media’s “turbocharged” use of intentionally vague descriptors of anonymous sources such as “government official” or “American official,” which he said were often used “to mask congressional leakers.”
- The CJR report said U.S. media now have “the lowest credibility — 26 percent — among forty-six nations, according to a 2022 study by the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism.”
- “In 2021, 83% of Americans saw ‘fake news’ as a ‘problem, and 56% — mostly Republicans and independents — agreed that the media were ‘truly the enemy of the American people,’ according to Rasmussen Reports,” CJR said.
- The Columbia Journalism Review, in no way a conservative publication, conducted an 18-month investigation into the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax and has just issued its report. It is a STAGGERING, detailed account of the lies, disinformation, and complete lack of journalistic integrity exhibited by the purveyors of Fake News at the Washington Compost (sometimes known as the Washington Post), the Failing New York Times, and many others….
….This Fake News, with all of its disinformation, had a huge impact on the 2020 Presidential Election, just one of the many ways that the Election was Rigged and Stolen. This proves, once again, that the Corrupt, Woke, Radical Democrats stole the 2020 Election, making it impossible for that fact to be called “the Big Lie,” as the Marxists and Communists in our Country attempt to portray it.
Rep. Ted Lieu Says There Has Always Been A Crisis At The Southern Border But That’s Not What He Said Under Trump
- This week, there was a hearing in Congress on the Biden border crisis. Liberal Democrat Ted Lieu of California took issue with the name of the hearing. He insisted that there has been a crisis at the southern border for fifty years.
- That is not – however – what he said when Trump was president.
- Lieu’s opinion on the issue seems to change depending on who he can blame and who he wants to defend.
- Townhall reports:
Ted Lieu Said the Border Has Always Been a Crisis. Guess What He Said During Trump.
Watch below: Now, let’s look at what Lieu said about the border when Trump was president:
Dear @realDonaldTrump: Some facts.
-There is no big crisis at the border
-Violent crime dropped last year
-Property crime dropped last year
-Studies show immigrants, both documented and undocumented, commit less crimes than native born Americans
Time to stop the #TrumpShutdown https://t.co/f5Dnf9adED
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) December 22, 2018
Does this look like we are having a "national emergency"? NO. There is no crisis at the southern border that would warrant a government shutdown.
Mr. President: Reopen our government.@POTUS @realDonaldTrump #TrumpShutdown https://t.co/a37ms6lNc4
— Ted Lieu (@tedlieu) January 16, 2019
- Democrats don’t care about the truth.
- Oh another Holltruthsocial.com/…posts/109791042461760523ywood actor accused of running a sex cult? How shocking
- Just remember, it’s all a conspiracy theory and if you believe that Hollywood and elites are sex trafficking, you’re the one that’s part of a dangerous cult!
LA police say suspect arrested, preventing potential mass shooting
- A man who reportedly made violent threats was arrested and investigators found a cache of guns and ammunition in his Hollywood high-rise apartment, where several rifles were pointed at a nearby park, police said Wednesday.
- Officers answered a report of a possible mental health situation Tuesday morning and went to the building on Gordon Street at Sunset Boulevard, a police statement said.
- Braxton Johnson, 24, was later taken into custody on suspicion of making criminal threats and he remained jailed Wednesday on $500,000 bail, authorities said.
- Johnson was living alone in an apartment building on the 18th floor with large windows with an “unobstructed view of a park and a public area downstairs and some of the rifles were pointed outside the windows,” a police spokesman said at a Wednesday news conference.
- Although Johnson wasn’t armed, a search of his apartment turned up two assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines, all of which are illegal in California, police said.
- Also seized were three handguns, a sniper rifle, a shotgun and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, police said.
- Johnson had recently moved into the apartment. He already was under investigation in a state on the East Coast for a violent crime, police said. They didn’t immediately have other details.
Judge blocks NJ law allowing state to sue gun industry
Plus the another Judge placed an injunction on the conceal carry legislation in NJ
Armed Scholar put out a video on youtube about it, here some slides that says these people are knowingly pushing unconstitutional laws.
Ukraine Raids Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky’s Home Who Has Ties to Zelensky and Hunter Biden
- The Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) and the Economic Security Bureau raided the house of Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky in Dnipro on the morning of Feb. 1, Ukrainian online newspaper Ukrainska Pravda reported, according to Kyiv Independent, citing anonymous law enforcement sources.
- “The sources told the media outlet that the oligarch is allegedly accused of evading customs payments and embezzling oil products worth $1 billion”, Kyiv Independent reports. “The case involving Kolomoisky concerns oil company Ukrnafta.
- The Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, which paid Hunter Biden $1 Million a year between 2014 and the end of Joe Biden’s term as Vice-President, is officially owned by former environmental minister Mykola Zlotchevsy.
- However, writing in “Secret Empires“, Peter Schweizer noted that Ihor Kolomoisky was possibly the real owner of Burisma Holdings: In 2011, “the ownership structure of Burisma had been quietly transferred to a Cyprus-based company called Brociti Investments. … Zlochevsky’s name was still attached to the company, but Burisma’s major subsidiaries now listed the same business address as the natural gas firm controlled by a controversial Ukrainian oligarch named Ihor Kolomoisky.”
- In early November 2014, Deutsche Bank reported $24 million from Zlochevsky’s companies was wired from Cyprus to the Latvia branch of Kolomoysky’s PrivatBank.
Hunter Biden’s Metabiota tied to Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institue of Virology
- More evidence for the ties between Hunter Biden-funded Ukraine DoD subcontractor Metabiota, Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and the US government has emerged. 8 Metabiota employees and 14 employees of EcoHealth are members of EcoHealth’s Predict Global Consortium.
- PREDICT was initiated in 2009 to “strengthen global capacity for detection and discovery of viruses with pandemic potential that can move between animals and people” the website states, including “coronaviruses, the family to which SARS and MERS belong.” The project is part of USAID’s Emerging Pandemic Threats program and was led by the UC Davis One Health Institute, the website states.
- On Monday, the commander of Russia’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defense Forces, Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, presented documents originating with the Pentagon’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), identifying eight more individuals involved in the US-funded research in Ukraine, RT reports: “Among the names Kirillov singled out was Karen Saylors of Labyrinth Global Health, previously of Metabiota, a company linked to US President Joe Biden’s son Hunter.”Karen Saylors is also a member of USAID/EcoHealth’s Predict team and conducted bat coronavirus research with Metabiota’s Nathan Wolfe as recently as 2022: “Targeted genomic sequencing with probe capture for discovery and surveillance of coronaviruses in bats“. Saylors and Peter Daszak were co-authors of “Predicting the potential for zoonotic transmission and host associations for novel viruses” along with Zhengli Shi of the Wuhan Istitute of Virology 2022.Saylors and Daszak both worked on “Socializing One Health: an innovative strategy to investigate social and behavioral risks of emerging viral threats” 2021.The Biden family was invested in a company tied to biolabs in Ukraine that is also closely tied to Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance and Shi Zhengli and the Wuhan Institue of Virology.Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Fact Check: Truehttps://t.co/GxELPw35vS https://t.co/blMkJgYihF
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) February 2, 2023
- House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) hosted several female athletes who had been forced to compete against men in school sports during a discussion Wednesday at the U.S. Capitol in honor of “National Girls and Women in Sports Day.”
- One of the athletes, Riley Gaines, recalled her now infamous experience racing in last year’s National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) swimming championship against Lia Thomas, a man living as a transgender woman. She also condemned the NCAA’s approach to the “locker room scene.”
- “Not only were we being forced to compete against biological men, change in a locker room with biological men who, keep in mind, were fully intact with male genitalia, it was at this point I realized we as female athletes were being sidelined to men and reduced to a photo op, which of course makes a mockery of everything I’ve dedicated my life to,” Gaines said.
- Gaines went on to become a vocal advocate of limiting women’s sports to women only.
NBC News Suddenly Concerned About Domestic Terrorism Charges Now That They’re Being Used Against Antifa
- For two solid years now, the liberal media has been breathlessly referring to the J6 Trump supporters as insurrectionists and domestic terrorists.
- They had no problem with these people being treated like domestic terrorists and described that way.
- Now that members of Antifa have been arrested in Atlanta, Georgia and are being charged as domestic terrorists, the folks at NBC News are deeply concerned about such ‘dangerous overreach.’
- What changed?
From NBC News:
Arrests in Atlanta ‘Cop City’ protests raise concerns over domestic terrorism charges
The decision by prosecutors to pursue domestic terrorism charges against opponents of a police training center outside Atlanta is drawing criticism, with some legal experts saying it’s a potentially dangerous overreach that could be viewed as politically motivated.
- Republican strategist Karl Rove says that, despite Donald Trump currently being the favorite to win the nomination, Republicans must move past him if they want to take the presidency in 2024.
- In an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal Thursday he said, “His rambling, hour-long mid-November announcement was widely panned. There have been few endorsements and no trademark rallies. He’s trailing Gov. Ron DeSantis in Florida and New Hampshire polls and is having fundraising difficulties. All this leaves an impression of—dare we say—low energy,” Rove writes.
- I’m “killing” everybody in the Polls, but FoxNews always is able to find an outlier, usually old and non-credible, that makes me look as bad as possible. They work with the Club For No Growth, and loser’s like Karl Rove, and their Board Member, Paul Ryan — Globalist’s All! In any event, we are winning BIG. MAGA!
Hunter Biden finally admits infamous laptop is his as he pleads for criminal probe
- Hunter Biden’s lawyers took a new tack yesterday, hot on the heels of news that his artwork isn’t selling very well and the he may be planning to raise money for a legal defense fund (would the donors’ names be public?).
- So much for “the laptop ‘could be’ mine.”
- First son Hunter Biden’s lawyers admitted late Wednesday that the infamous laptop that the now-52-year-old abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop in the throes of his crack cocaine addiction does indeed belong to him.
- The revelation came in a petulant letter from Hunter’s lawyers seeking a criminal probe into what they called attempts to “weaponize” its contents.
- In the 14-page letter to Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings, Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell claimed that repair shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac “unlawfully” accessed Hunter’s laptop data and worked with former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani to “weaponize” sordid and incriminating contents on it against Joe Biden.
- “Mr. Mac Isaac’s intentional, reckless, and unlawful conduct allowed for hundreds of gigabytes of Mr. Biden’s personal data, without any discretion, to be circulated around the Internet.”
Hunter Leaves Out Key Reason Why John Paul Mac Isaac Obtained Contents of His Laptop in First Place
- by stating that Mac Isaac gained access to Hunter’s personal computer without Hunter’s consent. This is not true. Hunter left the laptop with Mac Isaac to copy its contents and create a backup. Mac Isaac eventually was able to copy the contents but only by copying small amounts of data because the laptop was so water damaged it kept shutting off.
- This was the task that Mac Isaac was asked to complete. Hunter Biden provided Mac Isaac his laptop to perform this task. If this isn’t providing consent what is?
- But the bigger issue underlying the entire case is related to contract law. When Hunter left his laptop with Mac Isaac to perform the task of copying the data from the laptop to the hard drive provided by Hunter, he signed a contract.
- This was a standard contract that Mac Isaac and any functioning store owner would ask his customers to sign before performing work.
- The fact is Hunter Biden signed a contract that said that if he didn’t come back and obtain his laptop or the recovered data after a certain period of time, Hunter would forfeit the laptop and its contents.
- Despite numerous calls to Hunter to get him to come to pick up the laptop and the flash drive with the contents, Hunter never responded and never picked up these items.
- Texts from Hunter Biden to a former employee obtained by the Daily Mail show that in 2019 the president’s son threatened to withhold back pay from a legal assistant unless she had sex with him on FaceTime.
- The assistant, who was not named in the report, was employed by Biden’s legal firm, Owasco, for administrative work. Documents from his laptop show that the woman emailed in January 2019 asking why she had not received her paycheck for December 2018 and why her health insurance was not active. Two months later, the texts show that Biden sent her $1,000 via Apple Pay for “small stuff.”
- “I will bake [sic] up for back pay,” he texted her on March 7, 2019. “You have to make up for back work.” After he sent $2,000 more, she agreed, and Biden set the terms: “The rule has to be no talk of anything but sex and we must be naked and we have to do whatever the other person asks within reason.” The texts go on and Biden continues to send her money as the two have sex over the video-chat app.
I guess he learned all about quid pro quo from this father
Sperry bombshell: Bidens snagged in Chinese 'counterespionage' investigation as Biden 'stockpiled' classified documentshttps://t.co/IzefeVQCJQ
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) February 1, 2023
BREAKING: FBI to Search Mike Pence’s Indiana Home For Classified Documents
- The FBI will search Mike Pence’s Indiana home for classified documents, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- The Justice Department is in talks with Mike Pence’s lawyers to conduct the search.
- Last Tuesday it was reported that a “small number of documents bearing classified markings” were discovered at former Vice President Mike Pence’s Carmel, Indiana home.
- According to CNN, Mike Pence had one of his lawyers search his residence for classified materials “out of an abundance of caution.”
- “Vice President Pence was unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence,” Pence’s rep. Greg Jacob wrote. “Vice President Pence understands the high importance of protecting sensitive and classified information and stands ready and willing to cooperate fully with the National Archives and any appropriate inquiry.”
Yesterday, @USNatArchives informed us that they prepared a press statement regarding the Penn-Biden Center classified docs.
However, the Archives confirmed someone suppressed the statement from going public.
Only two have that authority:
1. The White House
2. DOJ https://t.co/me345vdaPE
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) February 1, 2023
Just so you all get how this works…
While the National Archives set up an entire section on its website dedicated to the Trump raid, the National Archives has been ordered NOT to issue a single press release on Joe Biden's doc scandal.
And Biden's own DOJ issued the order.
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) February 2, 2023
Hunter accepted $1 million from Chinese spy Patrick Ho and sought the names of FBI agents on "behalf of Dr. Patrick Ho" in clear violation of FARA.
The Biden family committed dozens of FARA violations with the punishment for each up to 5 years in prison.https://t.co/IbrFhcVd5S pic.twitter.com/QW5lRRwIv9
— kanekoa.substack.com (@KanekoaTheGreat) February 1, 2023
More voters strongly disapprove of @joebiden now than at any point since election day, 2022.https://t.co/K0PyR8vsPe#BIDENAPPROVAL
Sponsored by Ben Stein and Recessions and Depressions – Lessons from My Father & The Great Depression, available here: https://t.co/BJd4dm4bU1
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) February 1, 2023
- The headline news is NOT, FBI searching for more classified Biden docs, the real news is when will the FBI n DOJ be exposed for their corrupt cover op re Biden docs… raids shouldve happened 1 year ago.
- #FWK will get the receipts
Why was an FBI agent from the Cyber division named Kori Lorick posing as Arizona's Director of Elections for the 2022 midterms? https://t.co/Gazoh1CWrn
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) December 22, 2022
Her name: Kori Lorick. Arizona’s State Elections Director “hired” in 2021.
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) February 1, 2023
Here’s an update on our Election Case currently in the Arizona Appellate Court.
The three-judge panel overseeing the appeal held a private conference Wednesday, Feb 1, where the judges met to discuss the case and the briefs.
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) February 2, 2023
Our expectation is the panel will move this case quickly.
As soon as I have more information—you’ll be the first to know.
I will never stop fighting for you Arizona!
— Kari Lake (@KariLake) February 2, 2023
Another Power Grid Attack? LAX Airport Goes Completely Dark After Suffering Power Outage
Another power grid attack?
Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday afternoon went completely dark after suffering a power outage.
TSA temporarily stopped screening passengers and some departing flights were impacted.
Power was restored about an hour later.
It is unclear what caused the outage.
ABC 7 reported:
A power outage at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday afternoon temporarily halted security screening of passengers, but service was restored after about an hour, officials said.
The outage was reported around 2:30 p.m., with airport officials saying most terminals and traffic lights in the terminal area were affected.
Although the airfield continued operating normally, LAX officials warned that some departing flights could be delayed because there was no power to operate the jet bridges.
It was unclear how many flights were impacted, if any. The lack of power also prompted the Transportation Security Administration to halt passenger screening. Travelers were advised to allow extra time to reach their flights.
More from ABC 7: