Watch The X22 Report On Video
The economic narrative has fallen apart, the people do not believe [JB], they know he and the puppet masters caused the fuel crisis, this will lead to everything else about the economy. The transition continues into a new currency. The [DS] is throwing everything they have at the people, the people are not buying what they are selling. The evidence is piling up, the criminals have been tracked and identified. Stealth bomber is now on approach and the phrase “We Caught Them All’ will come into play. Trump and the military have the evidence, and now the people are producing the evidence, combine them together and you have a strong irrefutable case against the [DS].
- A new poll has found that most people believe the Biden team is letting gas prices rise intentionally in order to get the country off of fossil fuels.
- Breitbart News reports:
Poll: Most Believe Biden Admin Allowing Gas Prices to Rise to Get Americans off Fossil Fuels
Most voters believe the Biden administration is allowing gas prices to rise to force Americans to use less fossil fuel, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released Friday found.
The survey asked, “Do you believe the Biden Administration is intentionally letting gas prices rise to make Americans use less fossil fuels?”
Most, 53 percent, said “yes,” they believe the Biden administration is allowing it to happen purposely to force Americans to use less fossil fuel. Another 39.6 percent, however, do not believe that is the case, and 7.4 percent are unsure.
Didn’t Biden actually say this, didn’t members of the administration say this is what they were doing, then there actions are also showing the people yes they are really doing this.
Gas is $5 a gallon, 10 year old Honda Civics cost $20k, suburban middle class homes cost half a mil and rent is $2,000 a month
Hope the $3k in stimmy checks was worth it pic.twitter.com/zDQqGA1ofS
— Ross Hendricks (@Ross__Hendricks) June 10, 2022
- IS BITCOIN AN INFLATION HEDGE?
- There are plenty of people saying bitcoin isn’t an inflation hedge. They point to last year of record amounts of inflation while the bitcoin price has remained about the same or has moved lower since November. How can that be?! Well, the only people who try to measure inflation month-by-month or a year at a time are central bankers and people who operate with high time preference. Is that you? If so, zoom out!
- Let’s make a fair comparison of the U.S. dollar and bitcoin since the day they reached parity. Most people including Bitcoiners have no idea when that happened. Do you? A quick search reveals that on February 9, 2011, one bitcoin was equal to one dollar. Now we have a measuring stick for inflation for the past 11 years. Measuring inflation by the decade strikes me as a low time preference way of thinking. So, what do we learn?
- THE DOLLAR HAS DRASTICALLY INFLATED AGAINST BITCOIN
- If you zoom out you will notice that bitcoin is now 29,000 times more valuable than the U.S. dollar. Viewed through that lens, I think it’s safe to say bitcoin is telling us a different story about inflation. It’s telling us that the U.S. dollar is drastically inflating against the hardest form of money ever invented or discovered. A
- There is a reason why many companies and people keep accumulating more bitcoin while the price goes lower.
- The Biden White House video participation rate is pathetic. This is what happens when a gang of individuals steal an election and put in a place a senile old clown who no one likes and who has no base of support.
- Bill Barr now says Hillary Clinton could have been charged with sedition.
Why didn’t Barr do this, think of the optics, Trump in the WH, Barr doing this bidding
Conservative Brief reported:
- “I believe it is seditious,” he said, but he warned that those charges would be tough to prove in a court.
- “It was a gross injustice, and it hurt the United States in many ways, including what we’re seeing in Ukraine these days. It distorted our foreign policy, and so forth,” the former attorney general said.
- President Joe Biden will announce new pan-American migration pipelines into Americans’ workplaces, housing, and markets,
- The deal will “also open, expand, and reinforce other legal channels for migration — including refugee resettlement, family unification — which will also help address critical labor shortages,” the official said.
- The inflow of new workers will help Wall Street by pushing Americans’ wages down, driving up their rents, and spiking consumer demand for used cars, gasoline, baby food, and other items.
- “Of course, they’re making [the economy] worse,” for ordinary Americans, Rosemary Jenks, political director for NumbersUSA, told Breitbart News. “You have inflation going up, and when you flood the labor market, you push wages down even further, so nobody can afford the $5 gallon of gas,” she said, adding:
The administration knew that by reversing all of the [Donald] Trump [immigration] policies, they would incentivize this kind of [migration] flow. They knew that. They were told that. They did it anyway. They did it because they wanted to do it. All of the economic stress — inflation, the gas prices, the baby formula shortage — all of that, it’s just noise in the background for them.
- During the covid pandemic the only meaningful government intervention was the actual enforcement of border protections and the expulsion of illegal immigrants under Title 42, as common sense and the law requires. However, with the covid doomfest over Democrats returned, calling for Joe Biden to end border protections and open the floodgates.
- Biden did them one better and initiated a policy through the Department of Homeland Security that was designed to greatly limit which illegal immigrants Border Patrol officers and ICE agents were allowed to arrest and deport.
- Luckily, that order has now been negated by US District Court Judge Drew Tipton in Texas, who states that the DHS had no authority to issue a September 2021 memo which directed immigration officials to focus only on illegals that are deemed a “threat to public safety or national security” and those illegals that are in the midst of crossing the border. In other words, they were to ignore any illegals that have already managed to sneak into the US. One could argue that ALL illegal immigration is a threat to national security.
- Judge Tipton added that the memo was enacted in an “arbitrary and capricious fashion” contrary to federal administrative law.
- During Title 42 enforcement and covid era border protections, border patrol agents expelled over 1.6 million illegal immigrants from the US. After Biden’s new policy initiatives, illegal immigration rose by over 1 million people and the rate of border crossings is climbing.
- The Biden White House now faces over a dozen separate lawsuits over its destructive border rules and its blatant attempts to hinder or cripple border officers.
- Elon Musk’s Starlink makes the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) “nervous,” as the SpaceX satellite internet business is the “only” player in the field now when it comes to the United States’ strategic space race with China.
- Starlink, a satellite internet constellation operated by Musk’s spacecraft company SpaceX, currently consists of over 2,400 satellites that orbit the earth at an altitude more than 60 times lower than the satellites that carry most of the world’s internet today.
- CCP Is ‘Nervous’
- The reason U.S. adversaries are nervous about Starlink, according to Weichert, is that the satellite system is resistant to mass-scale attacks U.S. adversaries are currently capable of and thus makes “destroying” America’s space infrastructure much more difficult than before.
- “The strength of Starlink is its redundancy. So basically, we saw last summer, a solar flare knocked out something like 20—or maybe it was even 40—Starlink satellites, and Musk didn’t even bat an eye. Within a day, those systems were replaced because they’re small and they’re cheap.”
Must received the fire hose of data from twitter, which fits on a USB stick
- Started using Geofeedia almost a decade ago. Every locator from every social media platform is clickable to see message, location data and time.
- …and because this firehose of tweets also have geolocation and temporal stamps, Elon will have an incredible geospatial tracking data set.
- Wanna make a deal Elon?
Does Musk have the key, will he unlock the data that shows which accounts are the bots, will it show where the bot farms are located, who is involved
Lets take this a step further, lets talk about the election, Gregg Phillips and Catherine Englebrecht have the data, will the data Musk received reinforce true the vote data, then add on top of that space force.
According to CBS News out of the Top 10 deadliest cities in America, 7 of them are in Republican-run states.
Now, follow-up question: were you one of the members who sought a pardon after Jan 6th? I didn’t. https://t.co/MM2goYl7CB
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) June 10, 2022
FACT CECK: TRUE✅
Top 10 "Deadliest US Cities" are ALL run by Democrats
10. Cleveland (D)
9. Memphis (D)
8. Kansas City (D)
7. New Orleans (D)
6. Baton Rouge (D)
5. Dayton (D)
4. Detroit (D)
3. Birmingham (D)
2. Baltimore (D)
1. St. Louis (D)https://t.co/FucF4ngz4l
— 🚨The Panda Tribune🚨 (@PandaTribune) June 10, 2022
- Ukrainian Deputy Head of Military Intelligence Vadym Skibitsky said in an interview that the violent conflict has exhausted the majority of Ukrainian artillery. Skibitsky said that overseas contributions were supplying the battle on the front line, but that Ukraine was still severely under prepared compared to their enemies.
- Canadian singer Justin Bieber shocked his fans on Friday when he revealed he has been experiencing facial paralysis due to a rare virus.
- The 28-year-old said he has been diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
- “Ramsay Hunt syndrome occurs when a shingles outbreak affects the facial nerve near one of your ears, according to Mayo Clinic. It can cause painful shingles rash, facial paralysis and hearing loss in the affected ear.” KTLA reported.
- Earlier this year Justin Bieber’s wife, Hailey Bieber, was hospitalized with ‘stroke-like symptoms.’
- The 25-year-old model was hospitalized in Palm Springs, California in March where doctors found a blood clot in her brain.
- As the Covid-19 pandemic and resultant social restrictions have abated in much of the world, other viruses are rearing their heads in new and unusual ways.
- Influenza, Respiratory syncytial virus, adenovirus, tuberculosis and monkeypox are among a number of viruses to have spiked and exhibited strange behaviors in recent months.
CDC claims it backtracked on recommending travelers wear face masks to avoid monkeypox because it was ‘causing confusion’: 31 confirmed cases in the US including seven in New York and six in California
- Spokeswoman claimed the advice was changed to avoid ‘causing confusion’
- They stressed that the call to wear masks was only for people who were traveling and not meant for the general public
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention removed advice to wear masks for travelers yesterday — just 13 hours after it was picked up by the media
- It read that wearing the coverings could help protect someone from monkeypox
- Monkeypox is typically transmitted through physical contact with skin lesions
- A Washington law firm has filed a federal lawsuit against the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for interfering with the use of ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.
- The lawsuit was filed by Boyden Gray & Associates on behalf of three doctors who were disciplined for prescribing human-grade ivermectin to patients.
- the FDA had violated well-established law that allows doctors to prescribe an FDA-approved drug as an off-label treatment.
- Ivermectin was no different, he said. It was approved by the FDA in 1966.
- “Congress recognized the importance of letting doctors be doctors and expressly prohibited the FDA from interfering with the practice of medicine,” Gray said.
- “That is exactly what the FDA has done time and time again throughout this pandemic, assuming authority it doesn’t have and trying to insert itself in the medical decisions of Americans everywhere.”
- A has engaged in unlawful interference with the use of ivermectin and should be held accountable for that.
- About twenty members of the fascist Patriot Front group were arrested in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho Saturday, reportedly on conspiracy to riot charges stemming from law enforcement penetration of group chats by the group about plans to disrupt a gay pride event being held in a city park. An officer is heard on video telling observers the group had shields and weapons in the back of a U-Haul truck they were being transported in to the pride event.
So this "Patriot Front" group is arrested before protesting because they might riot but the leftists who are actually breaking federal law with ongoing illegal demonstrations to intimidate Supreme Court justices are never arrested?
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 12, 2022
- The Jan 6 Committee’s presentation on prime time was a major league BUST on Thursday night. No one watched and no one cares about the lies the corrupt media and corrupt politicians have to share.
- Americans know the 2020 Election was stolen and Americans don’t buy the garbage the corrupt politicians and media are trying to shove down their throats.
- The ratings came out for the event and they BOMBED. It was another horrible defeat for these horrible people pushing lies on the American people.
- Cable News Watch shared the ratings:
Context: The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere from 18 to 20 million viewers combined on a typical night. Those newscasts do not air in primetime. The January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks. https://t.co/KcdsM5sx3Z
— Joe Concha (@JoeConchaTV) June 10, 2022
- Really BAD T.V. Ratings for the Unselect Committee. Only 19,000,000 for at least 12 Networks, far lower than anticipated. I guess the American People don’t want to see one sided Witch Hunts. Besides, they know what happened with the Election!
- Capitol Police executive’s email tipoff to Schumer aide night before riot raises concerns in Congress that politics put over security.
- FBI intelligence warning that Jan. 6 protesters might violently storm the Capitol, target lawmakers and blockade Democrats in tunnels was never sent to frontline police commanders and officers, but was quietly emailed the night before to a top aide to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to documents that raise new concern that politics trumped security preparedness in the fateful hours before the riot.
- Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate’s deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to “provide you visibility” to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.
- The information explicitly warned that demonstrators had detailed maps of the tunnel systems around the Capitol frequented by lawmakers and their staffs and they were plotting to create a “perimeter” for potential violence and to find “Democratic members early to block them from entering the Capitol.” One point of entry the rioters were targeting was the Library of Congress, he warned.
- You can read the email and attachments here:
- According to the timeline:
- “Carol Corbin (DOD) texts USCP Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher, Protective Service Bureau, to determine whether USCP is considering a request for National Guard soldiers for the January 6, 2021, event,” the only entry listed on Jan. 2, 2021.”
- The next morning, the timeline states:
- “Gallagher replies to DOD via text that a request for National Guard support not forthcoming at this time after consultation with COP Sund.”
- The decision to reject National Guard troops came despite indications the USCP was beginning to change earlier assessments which showed violence at the Jan. 6 elector certification vote was not likely.
- Despite Gallagher’s rejection of National Guard troops only the day before, the USCP issued new security assessments to commanders and executives, along with the House and Senate sergeants at arms which painted a much darker picture of January 6.
- “Due to the tense political environment following the 2020 election, the threat of disruptive actions or violence cannot be ruled out,” the new assessment read. [emphasis added] “Supporters of the current president see January 6, 2021, as the last opportunity to overturn the results of the presidential election. This sense of desperation and disappointment may lead to more of an incentive to become violent.”
- Remember, this was 24 hours after the Deputy Chief of the Capitol Police turned down offers of National Guard troops.
- The newly released assessment was followed up by Sund changing his mind about the National Guard, reaching out to Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to deploy the Guard as a preventive measure on Monday, Jan. 4, 2021. The timeline provides an accurate summary of the series of events surrounding Sund’s request, many of which have been disputed and also sometimes misrepresented in the mainstream media.
- @Kash Patel just revealed that Pelosi, Schumer & Co were calling them (the DoD) during the “insurrection” and asking for M1 Abrams tanks, APC’s (armored personnel carriers) and humvees plated up with machine guns to come to the Capitol. Literally stuff you see rolling down the street in Afghanistan.
- “It was an optics play.”
- It was all a big show to make it look like a war zone.
Rep. Davis puts J6 committee on notice. Hope this is legit and not an empty threat pic.twitter.com/8oUvKuyq57
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) June 10, 2022
- Barr said
- “Well, I haven’t seen anything that makes me think the president committed a crime,” he said. “What’s come out so far has generally been known before. There were a few things that were new. But I do think there are legitimate areas of inquiry, but I also agree with the congresswoman — that this isn’t set up as an optimal mechanism for getting at the truth, and there is, obviously, a big political overlay.”
- “But, you know, I think it’s legitimate to explore whether or not there was a plan to use violence to stop the vote,” Barr continued. “And if there was a plan, was the President involved. I haven’t seen anything up to now that makes me think he was. And I personally doubt it. But I think that those are legitimate questions. And the other question is more of a political nature which is, you know, did the president stand the by for hours while the Capitol was under attack and did nothing and made the comments that were attributed to him about the vice president. I think that’s a legitimate area of inquiry.”
- I’ve wondered about this tweet for a while. It’s looking like it was a trap.
- 45 wanted as many people there as possible so he could give the Ds the opportunity to do the right thing – knowing they wouldn’t.
- We’ve learned that 45 & his Department of Defense begged & pleaded with Pelosi, Schumer and Mayor Bowser to call in troops to protect the Capitol. But he knew they wouldn’t. They wanted the riot.
- It’s all documented, per Kash. Are these docs what DJT had in the red folder?
- Why aren’t the Unselects bringing in the experts, of which there are many, to show how the Election was Rigged & Stolen? The reason can only be that the “Committee” knows it is unable to respond to the facts. They would look like fools on live television. The whole Unselect Scam, just like the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX, would be exposed. WITCH HUNT!
- Tonight the January 6 Committee aired its first state-run show trial against President Trump on state-run television.
- This was the first time in American history that Congress aired a committee hearing — during the prime time — on at least 8 major channels of state-promoted propaganda against the opposition party and President Donald J. Trump.
- At the same time, President Trump’s Spox Liz Harrington released a series of fraudulent activities found in the 2020 Election.
- Here are some of the tweets from Harrington.
- Kicking out Republican poll watchers in Philidelphia so they couldn’t see the poll workers ‘count’ 600,000 ballots. God only knows where they came from but we do know that President Trump was up by more than 600,000 ballots on Election Night.
Widespread fraud in nursing homes where elderly who weren’t physically or mentally able to vote, voted voted in the election (no doubt for Joe Biden).
Nursing homes in WI had 95 to 100% participation rates. (impossible)
Maricopa County in Arizona (the nation’s fourth largest county) deleted voter data on voting machines the date before a 2020 Election audit was to occur. To date no one has been indicted for this crime.
7% of mail-in ballots were trafficked in Wisconsin (we saw similar numbers in a county in Pennsylvania).
In GA massive corruption.
Over 100,000 active voters in WI were registered for more than 100 years.
Tens of thousands of ballots were delivered in Detroit in the middle of the night.
WI has 4 million adults but 7 million voter registrations.
Over 50,000 phantom votes in WI.
Over 200,000 ballots in AZ with mismatched signatures.
Over 370,000 votes with missing ballot images in Georgia’s Fulton County.
More votes than voters in 15 of 17 Nevada counties.
17,000 ballots after election day that were duplicates.
Liz offers much more.
- Note that not one single mention of this was discussed by the Jan 6 committee. These corrupt politicians should be placed in the DC Gulag not putting on a show on prime time like communist third world tyrants.
- CISA, the GA machine crap, other reports of crazy numbers…all false flags for a federal take over of elections.
- You are being played.
You can read the many responses here. https://t.co/0M3mCm1FX8
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) June 10, 2022
No idea if this was resolved I’m not trying to spark anything, just pointing out it wasn’t always bullshit.
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) June 10, 2022
- Might be interesting to learn how Krebs came to power at CISA. Maybe his application will show up. Who were his references. One could start with his current business partner and go from there.