Watch The X22 Report On Video
Countries are now shutting down the oil production, the US was energy independent we would be able to weather the storm, but [JB] decided to shut this all down. The stock market is in the red, rig for red. Trump was right again, playbook known. The [DS] is pushing the J6 fake hearing, the a stealth bomber is doing this job. The [DS] continues to say the election was not stolen, there is no evidence. Tick Tock, the Big Lie is about to be revealed, the case is being built. The enemy is deeply entrenched and the only way to defeat the enemy without bloodshed is with game theory. Move are being made in the public and in private, the [DS] is struggling and pushing the 16 year plan to remove the weapons from the people, this plan has failed before it was started.
- YouTuber Jake Paul took a direct swipe at President Biden over the weekend, calling him out for his failures and issues as the country’s leader.
- Paul has roughly 4.3 million Twitter followers and took to the platform on Saturday to express his disdain for the resident.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
They're laughing at us, this is planned for the "Great Reset".
Timeline video with all of their quotes.
Sound ON pic.twitter.com/zYvHbFe5Hm
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 10, 2022
TAKE A LISTEN
Smithfield is a Chinese company. https://t.co/CxDhwn9a7N
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) June 11, 2022
- From December 2021 – January 2022 to today the Dow Jones has plummeted over 6,000 points.
- The market is currently at 30,693 points.
- Michael Avenatti, the formerly high-flying celebrity lawyer who targeted President Donald Trump and became a darling of the media, told a federal court in Southern California on Sunday that he will plead guilty in remaining cases.
- Drag Story Hour NYC produced programs for 34 public schools so far this year
- New York City shelled out more than $200,000 in taxpayer funding in the past five years to have drag queens come into classrooms and interact with schoolchildren as young as age 3, according to a report.
- The nonprofit Drag Story Hour NYC, previously known as Drag Queen Story Hour NYC, received approximately $207,000 in taxpayer funding since 2018, the New York Post reported, citing city records.
- The total includes a $50,000 contribution from New York State through its Council on the Arts, along with $157,000 earmarked from New York City’s Departments of Education, Cultural Affairs, Youth and Community Development, and even from the Department of Transportation, according to the Post.
We are simultaneously being told that gender differences do not exist and that genders are so profoundly different that irreversible surgery is the only option.
Perhaps someone wiser than me can explain this dichotomy.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 11, 2022
- The four-star Marine Corps general announced his departure in a letter and provided no explanation other than he was leaving with a “heavy heart.”
- Following the federal investigation into the president of the Brookings Institution and whether or not he illegally lobbied on behalf of Qatar, Retired US Marine Corps Gen. John Allen resigned from the institution on Sunday after the FBI seized his electronic data last week.
- Although General Allen has yet to be charged with a crime, the FBI has accused him of making false statements and withholding incriminating evidence with regard to his role in an illegal Qatari lobbying scheme.
- The red flag law incentives “[provide] resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.”
- The deeper records searches for gun purchases means the timeframe for the background check may be expanded, as the gun control agreement “requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records.”
- The FBI conducts NICS checks on retail gun purchasers. The checks are designed to be completed quickly, but the FBI can take up to three business days to conduct the check if they believe they need to see more records. This means a NICS check either returns a pass or a fail, or it signals a need for an extended review of records.
- The latest attack on Americans’ Second Amendment rights comes from Democratic Rep. Don Beyer of Virginia, who wants to impose a tax on some firearms that would make them 10 times more expensive, according to CBS News.
- That’s right. The left-wing Virginian is pushing for an excise tax of 1,000 percent on guns.
- And it wouldn’t just affect the sale of so-called assault weapons, according to CBS News: It said the tax would be levied on “any type of semi-automatic firearm,” which would include a large percentage of the guns sold in the United States.
- For an example of how badly this tax would affect prices, we can look at the costs of the oft-vilified AR-15. Beyer’s tax would add an additional $5,000 to the purchase of a $500 rifle. Worse, the new tax would add an even more outrageous $20,000 to the cost of a $2,000 rifle.
- This looks like a violation of the Second Amendment. After all, “shall not be infringed” does not just apply to rich people. It is supposed to include all Americans.
- In 1792, Jefferson wrote, “It is a principle that the right to a thing gives a right to the means without which it could not be used, that is to say, that the means follow their end.”
- In other words, if Americans have no access to guns because they are too expensive due to direct government action, then their right to bear arms is necessarily infringed.
The people who told you it would just be two weeks to slow the spread now assure you Red Flag Laws will never be used politically.
— Tony Kinnett (@TheTonus) June 12, 2022
“But red flag laws will never be abused” https://t.co/rEN9bqGEpm
— Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) June 13, 2022
“Oh you don’t want your kid to be taught transgender ideology or the 1619 history project? You must be mentally ill, now we’re taking your guns away.” No way.
— Blake Masters (@bgmasters) June 12, 2022
In order to gut the Second Amendment, they have to gut others — such as the First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments.
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 12, 2022
- The constant and strategic pressure by Russian military in eastern Ukraine is slowly and methodically taking more ground each day.
- Ukraine forces are running out of supplies as the U.S. State Dept. tries to organize the battle formations on behalf of U.S. interests in the country. The Russian advances are slow, methodical and very deliberate. The Ukraine military is losing ground and Zelenskyy is calling for more western help urgently.
- The battlefield advances were the latest evidence that Russia is outgunning Ukrainian forces, using its superior artillery power to steadily take territory more)
JUST IN: Canada is beginning to introduce a mandatory monkeypox quarantine.
This is nothing more than monkey see monkey do. Didn’t anyone teach these people not to copy those who failed their last exam?
Americans won’t be fooled. pic.twitter.com/T5MXwUPqfy
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) June 13, 2022
A police officer leaks to the media that “Patriot Front” includes more than one informant.
Reporter: “But how did you know?”
Officer: “We have informants.”
(It’s toward the end of this video.) pic.twitter.com/QVgTonW1TE
— Marina Medvin 🇺🇸 (@MarinaMedvin) June 12, 2022
It appears that one of them men arrested was carrying a megaphone marked “FBI.”
Here’s another view of the Patriot Front member and his FBI megaphone.
- One TGP reader says the megaphone reads “Abolish FBI.”
- We do not know why this Patriot Front member was carrying this megaphone. We look forward to the FBI’s response.