Watch The X22 Report On Video
😎 Get The Same Solar Power Bank I Have Here: ☀️🏕️
Get 30% OFF Using Promo Code (X30)
🔦 Defend Yourself With The Best Tactical Flashlight On The Market 🔦
➡️ Get it Here: http://www.fighterflare.com ⬅️
Use Promo Code X30 for 30% OFF
- The Economy
- In March alone, food banks gave out 20 percent more food than in an average month. Feeding America (July 2020) US
- This year, between 71 and 100 million people will fall into extreme poverty. The World Bank (June 2020) Worldwide
- About 86 million children may fall into poverty. UNICEF and Save the Children (May 2020) Worldwide
- Rate of food insecurity from 2018 to mid-2020 has more than doubled (14% to 32%) for households with children. Brookings (September 2020) US
- Number of undernourished individuals may increase from 690 to 822 million people. WHO (October 2020) Worldwide
- About 24 million children may drop out of school next year as a result of the lockdown’s economic impact. UN (October 2020) Worldwide
- A decrease in life expectancy by 5.53 million years of life is found to occur for US children due to the closing of US primary schools. JAMA (November 2020) US
- Trump administration officials are proposing a retaliatory pact for countries facing economic pressure from China and broader import controls on Chinese companies.
- “China is trying to beat countries into submission by egregious economic coercion,” a senior Trump official told the Wall Street Journal. “The West needs to create a system of absorbing collectively the economic punishment from China’s coercive diplomacy and offset the cost.”
- Trump officials are also eyeing new restrictions on imports made with forced labor from the country’s western province of Xinjiang and new additions to a Department of Commerce blacklist.
- Trump this month signed an order barring American businesses and individuals from investing directly or indirectly in a list of 31 companies that the White House said has ties to China’s military.
Section 1. (a) The following actions are prohibited:
(i) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, by any United States person; and
(ii) beginning 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on the date that is 60 days after a person is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company pursuant to section (4)(a)(ii) or (iii) of this order, any transaction in publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of that person, by any United States person.
(b) Notwithstanding subsection (a)(i) of this section, purchases for value or sales made on or before 11:59 p.m. eastern standard time on November 11, 2021, solely to divest, in whole or in part, from securities that any United States person held as of 9:30 a.m. eastern standard time on January 11, 2021, in a Communist Chinese military company as defined in section 4(a)(i) of this order, are permitted.
(c) Notwithstanding subsection (a)(ii) of this section, for a person determined to be a Communist Chinese military company pursuant to section 4(a)(ii) or (iii) of this order, purchases for value or sales made on or before 365 days from the date of such determination, solely to divest, in whole or in part, from securities that any United States person held in such person, as of the date 60 days from the date of such determination, are permitted.
(d) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted before the date of this order.
Sec. 2. (a) Any transaction by a United States person or within the United States that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
Sec. 3. (a) The Secretary of the Treasury, after consultation with the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Director of National Intelligence, and the heads of other executive departments and agencies (agencies) as deemed appropriate by the Secretary of the Treasury, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA, to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions within the Department of the Treasury. All agencies shall take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.
(b) Rules and regulations issued pursuant to this order may, among other things, establish procedures to license transactions otherwise prohibited pursuant to this order. But prior to issuing any license under this order, the Secretary of the Treasury shall consult with the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, and the Director of National Intelligence.
- the Chinese Communist Party’s propaganda department paid U.S. media companies nearly $2 million for printing and advertising expenses over the past six months,
- China Daily paid The Wall Street Journal more than $85,000 and the Los Angeles Times $340,000 for advertising campaigns between May and October 2020, according to a disclosure that the propaganda mill filed this week with the Justice Department under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).
- China Daily also paid Foreign Policy magazine $100,000, The Financial Times, a U.K.-based newspaper, $223,710, and $132,046 to the Canadian outlet Globe & Mail for advertising campaigns, according to the filing.
- The Beijing-based outlet paid several newspaper companies a total of $1,154,666 for printing costs, including $110,000 to the Los Angeles Times, $92,000 to The Houston Chronicle and $76,000 to The Boston Globe
- Overall, China Daily spent more than $4.4 million on printing, distribution, advertising and administration expenses over the past six months, according to the FARA filing.
- City of Detroit worker swears she witnessed thousands of ballots being falsified
- Of all the sworn statements to date, career civil servant Jessy Jacob of Detroit provided the most sweeping claim of election fraud.
- She stated in an affidavit she personally witnessed — and in some cases was instructed — to backdate thousands of absentee ballots the day after the election to make them appear legal even though they were not in the Qualified Voter File and had not arrived by the deadline. “I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots,” her sworn statement says.
- Nearly three quarters of Detroit’s precincts had mismatched voting totals
- Unfolded, pristine mail-in ballots flagged in Georgia
- At least nine observers who watched an audit last week in Georgia’s razor-thin election have signed affidavits swearing they saw suspicious mail-in ballots, almost uniformly cast for Biden. The ballots were in pristine condition and had no creases on them, meaning the ballots had not been mailed in envelopes as required, according to the affidavits.
- “It was pristine. There was a difference in the texture of the paper — it was as if they were intended for absentee use, but had not been used for that purpose,” Susan Voyles, a poll manager with two decades of experience, wrote in her affidavit about her time at a recount center in Fulton County. “There were no markings on the ballots to show where they had come from, or where they had been processed. I observed that the markings for the candidates on these ballots were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot marking device.”
- Thousands of ballots went uncounted initially in Georgia, belatedly discovered during audit
- Election officials divulged last week that thousands of uncounted ballots were discovered in Georgia, most favoring Trump, during a post-election audit. They include:
- 2,600 uncounted ballots in Floyd County.
- 2,755 ballots in Fayette County that were not included in the original count
- 508 ballots in Walton County
- Large numbers of Pennsylvania voters say their absentee votes weren’t counted or someone else requested their mail-in ballot
- Social worker charged in Texas with submitting voter registration applications for nursing home residents
- Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center in Texas, was charged with submitting voter registration applications for dozens of facility residents absent signatures or effective consent, including some residents who are not even eligible.
- “State Supported Living Centers serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities,” a press release from the Texas attorney general states. “Brunner submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent.
- Antrim County, Mich., reversed election results after error found
- Due to an issue in Antrim County, Mich., it appeared that Biden had outpolled Trump according to the unofficial vote count. But it ultimately turned out that the president had actually beaten Biden in the county. According to a Nov. 7 statement from Michigan’s Secretary of State, Democrat Jocelyn Benson, “user error” was to blame for the incorrect unofficial results.
- Numerous Republicans poll observers in multiple states say they were improperly ejected
- From Michigan to Pennsylvania, numerous GOP poll observers say they were ejected or improperly kept from monitoring ballot-counting in big city election centers. Bipartisan poll watching is supposed to be one of the most important protections against fraud.
- Los Angeles prosecutors uncover scheme in which thousands of fraudulent ballots cast
- Two men were charged last week with 41 counts for allegedly submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registration applications on behalf of homeless people, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office .
— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 22, 2020
🚨NEW: Third Circuit Court of Appeals grants expedited review for Team Trump’s appeal from Pennsylvania. pic.twitter.com/LKJDnPGRSn
— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 23, 2020
President Trump’s campaign says it has scored two victories as Michigan state legislators agreed to hold a hearing into election irregularities while a federal appeals court expedited proceedings to consider Trump’s legal challenge in Pennsylvania
Here is an update on Georgia
– Georgia: We have identified over a thousand early/abs votes cast by individuals whose registered addresses are in fact at post offices, UPS, and FedEx locations, wilfully disguising the box numbers as “Apt,” “Unit,” etc.
— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 22, 2020
– Georgia: With just a partial review of the state, we’ve also discovered a thousand votes cast by those registered in non-residential, purely commercial addresses also disguised with “Apt,” etc.
— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 22, 2020
Just to make clear: these are the residential addresses, not mailing addresses, that we’ve identified as having these problems.
— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 22, 2020
Do not read this affidavit from an IT expert. We know what is documented here is impossible as the Maricopa County Supervisors told us everything is fine and go back to sleep and pay your taxes and wear a mask. And leftist reporters told us to move on. https://t.co/M7J9IZ1cfk
— Paul Gosar (@DrPaulGosar) November 23, 2020
Remember these system that rob the people of their right to choose there leader has been in place for a long time,
CNN did a full report on the Venezuelan ties to Smartmatic in 2006. Democrats in Congress wrote to the Treasury Department to investigate the Venezuelan ties to Smartmatic. But now anyone who raises these questions in 2020 is smeared as a “conspiracy theorist?”
— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) November 22, 2020
B. 04 CARACAS 3291
C. 05 CARACAS 3076
D. 05 CARACAS 3783
CARACAS 00002063 001.2 OF 004
Classified By: Robert Downes, Political Counselor,
for Reason 1.4(b).
1. (C) The Venezuelan-owned Smartmatic Corporation is a
riddle both in ownership and operation, complicated by the
fact that its machines have overseen several landslide (and
contested) victories by President Hugo Chavez and his
supporters. The electronic voting company went from a small
technology startup to a market player in just a few years,
catapulted by its participation in the August 2004 recall
referendum. Smartmatic has claimed to be of U.S. origin, but
its true owners — probably elite Venezuelans of several
political strains — remain hidden behind a web of holding
companies in the Netherlands and Barbados. The Smartmatic
machines used in Venezuela are widely suspected of, though
never proven conclusively to be, susceptible to fraud. The
company is thought to be backing out of Venezuelan electoral
events, focusing now on other parts of world, including the
In certain swing states, there were more votes than people who voted, and in big numbers. Does that not really matter? Stopping Poll Watchers, voting for unsuspecting people, fake ballots and so much more. Such egregious conduct. We will win!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 23, 2020
The MSM will try to convince the public that the lawsuits are failing in the lower courts so Trumps investigation shows no sign of voter fraud. We are witnessing information war. Trump’s legal team knows they will most likely win in the lower courts, they are following the rule of law, procedures to move to the next court.
People are very concerned about SP not being part of Trump legal team, but she never was
STATEMENT FROM SIDNEY POWELL TO “WE THE PEOPLE”
— General Flynn (@GenFlynn) November 23, 2020
She was not removed from Trump’s legal team because she was never on the team.
Nobody is distancing themselves from her
Rudy and Jenna work for Trump.
“I agree with the statement today. I will represent /#WeThePeople and seek the Truth. I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud.” https://t.co/ZjAZ8OcreH
— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 23, 2020
Sidney Powell represents me. @SidneyPowell1 own words, she is NOT part of the Trump legal team. However, the reason why is because the GOP is blocking funds to reimburse her or pay for her services! READ THIS! https://t.co/KXiUi3sihA pic.twitter.com/VMrWtZMtwk
— 💫💋Release the Kracken Extremely Stable Genius 💋 (@MazurikL) November 23, 2020
🚨 I’ve just filed legal complaints with the AZ, MI, NV, NY, and PA bars against Rudy Giuliani and 22 other lawyers seeking their disbarments for filing frivolous lawsuits and trying to help Trump steal the election and dismantle democracy. pic.twitter.com/0kd3PN6q1h
— Bill Pascrell, Jr. (@PascrellforNJ) November 20, 2020
Just a Democratic Congressman weaponizing the state bars, where liberals dominate, to disbar those who defend Trump in the court of law. https://t.co/kncgmDaURd
— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) November 22, 2020
- The “massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” said FEC Chairman Trey Trainor. “And the other side really needs to answer these questions.”
- The Trump campaign is bringing “legitimate accusations” to court through affidavits of credible witnesses and other evidence used in its challenges to electoral outcomes in various states, Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor said.
- Trainor said his review of evidence, including numerous affidavits claiming voter fraud and a sworn statement by a prominent mathematician flagging up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots, met the first level of legal scrutiny under what’s known as motion to dismiss or “Rule 12(b)(6)” of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which would dismiss less credible claims.
- Noting the subsequent legal threshold beyond a “motion to dismiss” is the “summary judgment phase,” Trainor said that under this phase, the credibility of witnesses is presumed to be accurate, especially given the caliber of the testimonies Trainor has observed to date.
Media gaslighting you that “widespread fraud” must have occurred to doubt election outcome. That is NOT the legal standard. All @realDonaldTrump must show is that an honest vote of lawful ballots places the election outcome in doubt, even if mere irregularity creates that doubt.
— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) November 23, 2020
- Two GOP Senate committee chairs have requested FBI documents that apparently identified the “anonymous” anti-Trump New York Times op-ed writer who claimed to be part of the “resistance inside the White House” two years ago.
- Several weeks ago, former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) staffer Miles Taylor outed himself as the “anonymous” author. Remember he never met Trump, he was a nobody, all fake
- Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), in a letter (pdf) to the Department of Justice (DOJ), requested the declassification of an 11-page document that allegedly “includes information about the status of the then-ongoing investigations into those individuals and references new information obtained through witness interviews.”
“One of the witnesses named in the section of the document labeled ‘Michael Flynn [CROSSFIRE RAZOR]’ is Miles Taylor,” they wrote.
“Although the document does not fully explain the FBI’s interest in Taylor in relation to Flynn, the memo included a ‘place holder’ for an ‘interview w/ Miles Taylor.’”
#Germany has fallen. Their government passed a law REMOVING their Constitutional Rights. Police can now enter their homes for any reason. They have lost the right to assemble. It looks like hundreds of thousands are protesting in #Berlin
— ഡേവിന്ദർ ആനന്ദ് D K ANAND 🐅 (@DAVINDERANAND3) November 21, 2020
DC Mayor @MurielBowser reducing outdoor gathering size max from 50 to 25 people starting Wednesday. Indoor gatherings limited to 10 people. Reducing indoor restaurant capacity to 25 percent on Dec. 14, houses of worship reduced 100 to 50 people max. Indoor gym classes suspended.
— David Nakamura (@DavidNakamura) November 23, 2020
Trump supporters are intentionally rallying throughout the night around Gov Newsom’s neighborhood to protest his ridiculous 10pm curfew 😂pic.twitter.com/2V9J3dc83g
— 45🇺🇸 (@45F0RLIFE) November 22, 2020
I truly believe Trump won CA!! 🇺🇸pic.twitter.com/ZLxZanoF6H
— 45🇺🇸 (@45F0RLIFE) November 22, 2020
BREAKING: The state of Pennsylvania has suspended all alcohol sales starting Wednesday afternoon through the Thanksgiving holiday….
BREAKING: COVID-19 death rates have plunged more than 80% from the pandemic’s peak in the spring, according to CDC data, but you wouldn’t know that from federal and state health authorities advising Americans to cancel their Thanksgiving plans
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) November 23, 2020
I will be filing a Bill next week to eliminate the State’s power to mandate and force vaccines upon citizens during a state of emergency. Government should not be able to forcibly vaccinate—it should be an individual choice.
— Rep. Anthony Sabatini (@AnthonySabatini) November 23, 2020
The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital. https://t.co/abpESDJ4nx
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 23, 2020
Which turkey should President Trump pardon at this year’s National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoning Ceremony—Corn or Cob?
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 23, 2020
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/17/2019 14:41:31 ID: 663a19
Everything stated has a purpose.
Think timing of Tweet (above) v last drops [HouseOfCards] re: Maggie NYT re: WL ‘Maggie’ drops re: WL attack re: ‘Q’
Do you believe in coincidences?
Be ‘extremely’ vigilant in Dec.
EXTREME PANIC IN [DC]
“Which I won by the way”
“You’ll find that out”
Freakin’ love this guy
— stormypatriotjoe⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@stormypatriot21) November 20, 2020