Trump and the patriots are preparing the economy to open, everything is in place, Trump has control of the country through the NE, DPA and the signed emergency declaration. Trump has brought the Fed into the Treasury and the checks are going out to the people. The economy is going to be like nothing we have ever seen. The clock is now ticking down for the [DS]/D’s and the MSM, The invisible enemy has now lost. Trump is going to bring the country out of the GP and will introduce HQ as the cure. This is the beginning to show that there are other cures out there that were hidden from us. FISA is the start, and every time Trump removes the [DS] funding they feel pain, we are now ready, facts will be presented.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 04.15.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
If you have not received your stimulus money via direct deposit by tonight, the United States Treasury says you should apply for your payment here, even if you have not filed taxes recently https://t.co/aTeX7FXfIl
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 15, 2020
- the Washington Post first reported the checks will indeed have the president’s name on them,
- Americans receiving a paper check for their coronavirus rescue funds will notice President Donald Trump’s signature on it, according to reports.
Whaaaat? Don’t dirty up the economic impact payments w/ Don the Con’s name on the checks that are being sent to American families to get thru the crisis. People may think it’s a BOGUS check from a BOGUS president!
— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) April 15, 2020
How fake news spreads so quickly ⬇️
You’d never know that the very article they tweeted directly refutes what they’re tweeting.
12 paragraphs in: “Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned—there is absolutely no delay whatsoever” pic.twitter.com/OVtACCYEcL
— Matt Whitlock (@mattdizwhitlock) April 15, 2020
- The news conflicts with President Trump’s assertion on April 3 that contrary to reports, he did not want his name on the checks.
- “Me sign? No,” he told a reporter at the time. “There’s millions of checks. I’m going to sign them? No. It’s a Trump administration initiative. But do I want to sign them? No.”
- “Economic Impact Payment checks are scheduled to go out on time and exactly as planned—there is absolutely no delay whatsoever,” the spokesperson told the Post.
President Obama: “The other side has a massive war chest. The other side has a propaganda network with little regard for the truth.” pic.twitter.com/UittHb5yVP
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2020
Hunter Biden’s lawyer, George Mesires, that his client had resigned from BHR’s board, but he did not provide any evidence of his departure from the Chinese private equity firm at the time.
Chinese business records the DCNF accessed still name Hunter Biden as a director of BHR. He also retains a 10% equity stake in BHR through his company, Skaneateles LLC, business records for the Chinese private equity firm show. –Daily Caller
- In October, Biden pledged to leave the company, BHR Partners, a private equity fund backed by some of China’s largest state banks, local government and the national pension fund, by the end of that month.
- According to BHR’s website, they manage $2.1 billion in assets. Biden, who remained an unpaid board member since its founding in 2013, obtained his equity stake in the firm in October, 2017 valued at $420,000 a
- The U.S. Attorney in Pittsburgh reportedly will be vetting information from Rudy Giuliani about the Biden family.
- Scott Brady, United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania, will reportedly vet information that Rudy Giuliani has gathered from Ukrainian sources about former Vice President Joe Biden and his family.
SCOOP @CBSNews obtains newly declassified footnotes IG report w/multiple warnings to FBI about dossier, Russian targeting, disinformation. Footnote 342 “two persons affiliated with (Russian Intel) were aware of Steele’s election investigation in early July 2016” #MyHighlighter pic.twitter.com/HKUqPJckc8
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) April 15, 2020
These footnotes explain more than anything why the IG report said what it did.
Basically all Horowitz could do was record the incompetence cover, and establish the mistakes as fact.
Durham has to break apart the cover and establish corruption.
— VeritasVital (@VeritasVital) April 15, 2020
But if Durham can prove that not only did they knowingly try to sabotage Trump, but they WENT TO FORMER RUSSIAN INTEL as part of the coverup…
— VeritasVital (@VeritasVital) April 15, 2020
- Republican lawmakers in Kentucky have swept aside the Democratic governor’s veto of a bill to require people to show a government-issued photo ID in order to vote.
- Votes to override Gov. Andy Beshear’s veto easily cleared the GOP-led Senate and House on Tuesday. The votes came as lawmakers reconvened for a wrap-up session amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- . The bill would require Kentucky residents to produce a photo ID when voting, with limited exceptions, starting with the November election.
- The Defense Department’s Inspector General dealt a blow to Amazon , after finding that the Pentagon’s decision to award a $10 billion cloud-computing contract to Microsoft was proper, and “consistent with applicable acquisition standards.”
- What’s more, the IG found no evidence that the Trump administration affected the decision over the contract, known as JEDI.
- “We believe the evidence we received showed that the DoD personnel who evaluated the contract proposals and awarded Microsoft the JEDI Cloud contract were not pressured regarding their decision on the award of the contract by any DoD leaders more senior to them, who may have communicated with the White House,” reads the IG report.
Even as we deal with the shock and tragedy of the current coronavirus crisis, we have to understand the risk and build the will to tackle the climate crisis. @tsterndc and my take on a climate-centered foreign policy: https://t.co/GDi09DKlN4
— John Podesta (@johnpodesta) April 14, 2020
BREAKING: Adjusted for population, U.S. COVID-19 deaths (fatalities per million) are lower than every Western European country — including Britain, Spain, Italy & France — except for Germany. And USA’s testing rate per million is higher than Britain, Spain, France & Switzerland
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) April 15, 2020
- The New York Times reported, “The new figures, released by the city’s Health Department, drove up the number of people killed in New York City to more than 10,000, and appeared to increase the overall United States death count by 17 percent to more than 26,000.”
- Over the weekend, as the Times reported, Mayor Bill de Blasio decided to release the number of presumptive cases, most of whom died in hospitals. New York City is not alone; Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland and Ohio have started reporting probable cases of coronavirus-affected death, according to Oxiris Barbot, the New York City health commissioner.
- The Times noted, “The C.D.C., in its guidance to local governments, has recommended that cases of ‘assumed’ coronavirus infection be recorded on death certificates since before New York City recorded its first death on March 14.”
State Department leaked cables renew theories on origin of coronavirus
A Chinese laboratory at the center of new theories about how the coronavirus pandemic started was the subject of multiple urgent warnings inside the U.S. State Department two years ago, according to a new report.
U.S. Embassy officials warned in January 2018 about inadequate safety at the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab and passed on information about scientists conducting risky research on coronavirus from bats, The Washington Post reported Tuesday.
Those cables have renewed speculation inside the U.S. government about whether Wuhan-based labs were the source of the novel coronavirus, although no firm connection has been established. The theory, however, has gained traction in recent days.
Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday afternoon, “It should be no surprise to you that we have taken a keen interest in that and we’ve had a lot of intelligence take a hard look at that. I would just say at this point, it’s inconclusive, although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural, but we don’t know for certain.”
The United Kingdom has said that the idea that the virus, which has turned into a full-blown global pandemic, was leaked from a Wuhan lab is “no longer being discounted.”
Some leaks destroy the MSM narrative.
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
Ex-Clinton lawyer threatens to sue Nevada unless ballot harvesting permitted
A prominent Democratic lawyer who represented Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is threatening to sue the state of Nevada unless it immediately suspends prosecutions for ballot harvesting before the June 9 primary, among a slew of other demands, according to a letter obtained by Fox News on Tuesday.
Marc Elias, now representing the Nevada Democratic Party, also called for a substantial expansion to in-person voting access in the upcoming primary — though just days ago, he said it was a “national disgrace” that Wisconsin was moving ahead with in-person voting amid the coronavirus pandemic. In both cases, he cited health concerns.
PAIN & PANIC.
Virginia governor signs legislation dropping voting restrictions
Virginia will no longer require voters to show a photo ID prior to casting a ballot and the state will join a handful of states across the nation in making Election Day a state holiday, Gov. Ralph Northam (D) announced Sunday.
Northam said he signed a series of bills aimed at expanding access to voting.
“ Northam signed a bill replacing a state holiday, Lee-Jackson Day, that honored Confederate generals with a state holiday designated for Election Day.
He also signed a bill repealing Virginia’s voter ID law and a bill expanding access to early voting.
Win by any means necessary.
All assets will be deployed this election.
Now before we get to the next post Trump put out a tweet and made an announcement during his presser
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) April 14, 2020
- Pelosi said in a statement that she will “swiftly” challenge the move, calling it “senseless,” “dangerous,” and “illegal.”
.@WHO is on the front lines of this pandemic, providing advice, training, and equipment crucial to saving lives—including Americans’.
Cutting their funding is not only dangerous—Trump doesn’t have the authority to do it. He should know: violating spending laws got him impeached.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) April 15, 2020
#China have enjoyed a long & productive partnership. WHO is proud to have supported the overseas training of more than 2000 Chinese #HealthWorkers. Grateful for China’s commitment to strengthening health systems in other countries through its Belt and Road Initiative.
Shiva, (Sanskrit: “Auspicious One”)also spelled Śiwa or Śiva, one of the main deities of Hinduism, whom Shaivites worship as the supreme god. Among his common epithets are Shambhu (“Benign”), Shankara (“Beneficent”), Mahesha (“Great Lord”), and Mahadeva (“Great God”).
He is both the great ascetic and the master of fertility, and he is the master of both poison and medicine, through his ambivalent power over snakes. As Lord of Cattle (Pashupata), he is the benevolent herdsman—or, at times, the merciless slaughterer of the “beasts” that are the human souls in his care. Although some of the combinations of roles may be explained by Shiva’s identification with earlier mythological figures, they arise primarily from a tendency in Hinduism to see complementary qualities in a single ambiguous figure.
An informed [awake] public holds all the keys.
- By the time China contacted the WHO, the coronavirus had already been spreading within the country since at least mid-November, something Beijing has still failed to disclose. The situation was so serious that Taiwan also notified the WHO about the coronavirus in late December.
- Taiwan—which China has blocked from cooperating with the WHO—flagged the reality of human-to-human transmission occurring, meaning the virus had the potential to infect huge numbers of people. China had already reached the same conclusion, yet destroyed the evidence instead of reporting it.
- The WHO completely ignored the Taiwanese warning, choosing to trust Beijing instead. On Jan. 14, the agency repeated the Chinese assertion that there was no “clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.” It maintained this position until after Jan. 20, when Chinese authorities finally acknowledged that the coronavirus was spreading between humans. Had the WHO acted earlier, the coronavirus could potentially have been contained in China.
- This clear mistake failed to shake the WHO from uncritically accepting China’s positions. Through at least late January, the agency urged other nations to maintain full trade and travel relations with China, heeding Beijing’s desire not to isolate the country.
Dr. Oz explains significance of South Dakota’s hydroxychloroquine drug trial
Think for yourself.
Map on the left shows no. of COVID-19 cases per capita.
Map on the right shows countries with high rates of malaria where HQ and chloroquine are commonly prescribed to fight it.
— Julian’s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) April 14, 2020
I am same as you Q, having to go TOR
Are we under attack
QSince 8kun is under attack, many anons are posting via the Tor network.
AnonymousYou have to sense the tension building, Q!
It’s becoming a tinder box.Imagine if we weren’t here.
While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.
Average people must be able to digest and accept [factually] events.
FISA lead-in [stage 1 act 1]
Bad actor(s) had to be removed.
Good actor(s) had to be installed.
Sleeper(s) had to be uncovered.
We are ready [think Barr public].
These people are pure evil.
This is not about politics.
You are ready.
I suspect there are still a ton of sleepers re: Paul Ryan et al….
Do you think it was Paul Ryan’s choice to step down?
Rising star in [R] party?
Speaker of the H?
Do you think it was Sen. Flake’s choice to step down?
We are far beyond the need for proofs.
You have more than you know.
Q OP start.
When will our voice and vote matter again Q?
It does now, Patriot.
More than ever.
Think of the World Awakening.
- A crack unit of elite marshals and detectives stopped an alleged plot to blow up Central Park‘s iconic Alice in Wonderland statute.
- Officers from the New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force, a joint unit of the US Marshals Service and NYPD investigators, arrested 30-year-old Kevin Fallon at a hotel in the Theatre District on Saturday 11 April.
“I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.”
— U.S. Army (@USArmy) April 14, 2020
When Q says Pain, Trump has been giving them pain from day 1,
Each time he removes the things they have in place they feel pain
- Building the wall
- Control over the SC
- Removing FBI, Federal Judges and replacing them draining the NSC
- Removing their power structure, cartles, drug money
- Ending their wars
- Removing funding from the WHO