Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are seeing the economy go down the tubes. As Biden continually tells the people that the economy is great people are going to see the lier. The Fed has been trapped into printing, the will have to print their way out of this, which will devalue the currency and destroy their system. The fake news, actors and the [DS] are now panicking, they realize that the people are on the side of Trump and more and more people are going to his side. The [DS]/[CB] have set us on the path to war and the people are panicking. The people are waking up and in the end they will reject war. Trump will continue talk about peace and the people will eventually agree with him and in the end he will have the people and the people will see the true enemy.
Consumer and business sentiment is below the pandemic levels, per CNBC: pic.twitter.com/unbkusrQdI
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 19, 2023
- The Conference Board’s Leading Economic Indicators (LEI) continued its decline in September, dropping 0.7% MoM (worse than the 0.4% decline expected).
- The biggest positive contributor to the leading index was jobless claims at +0.13
- The biggest negative contributor was average consumer expectations at -0.19
- This is the 18th straight monthly decline in the LEI (and 18th month of 19) – the longest streak of declines since ‘Lehman’ (22 straight months of declines from June 2007 to April 2008)
This what the FEDs money printing has done to save Wall Street with Main Streets pocket book.
Redfin says homebuyers need to earn a salary of $114,627 – up 15 percent from a year ago and up more than 50 percent since 2020 to afford a home.
This is about $40,000 more than the… pic.twitter.com/nhy5bbyMF1
— Mario Stifano (@Mario_Stifano) October 18, 2023
- income of a typical household. In 2012 we needed to earn $52,000 to afford a home. The FED did not save the US from a financial crisis – they caused it and bankrupted the US and the middle class in the process. Get gold.
Putin recently visited Xi in China.
The next day, Taiwanese stocks were slammed.
Today, we got the figures, and the Chinese have been on an unprecedented US Treasury selling spree.
Last month, they sold the largest chunk of US Treasury debt and Stocks in the last 4 years.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 19, 2023
- you see what I do? Do you think the risks are adequately priced?
Good Morning Everyone! China dumps U.S. stocks and bonds!
The most in FOUR years.
Over $21.2B SOLD in August
Mostly treasuries and bonds, but wait… China also UNLOADS a record $5.1B in U.S stocks
Their U.S treasury holdings now the lowest since 2009😲 pic.twitter.com/05Xy6NK8I8
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 19, 2023
Lowest holdings since 2009: pic.twitter.com/n3iLKttIzx
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) October 19, 2023
If the national debt is growing WAY faster than the economy, then we are effectively headed for hyperinflation eventually.
The Fed is going to be forced to create the $$$ printing (digitally) to buy the debt to keep interest rate low. The only way to stop this is to cut… https://t.co/sRsPEtOM3L
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 19, 2023
spending, which they won’t do.
- Victoria’s Secret is learning a valuable lesson.
- In 2021, the legendary lingerie chain announced a new ‘woke’ approach to branding and advertising featuring soccer player Megan Rapinoe as a brand ambassador.
- Then something very predictable happened. Their sales plummeted. Now the company has announced that they’re going back to basics.
- Lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret plans to withdraw its attempt at being more inclusive with its marketing , reverting to its original reputation in the wake of decreased sales.
- The brand, known for hiring beautiful models, has tried to diversify its models over the past few years, including plus-size and transgender representatives. However, the rebrand attempt has not translated to increased sales , with the outlet’s projected revenue for this year at $6.2 billion, down by almost 20% compared to 2020’s $7.5 billion.
- “Despite everyone’s best endeavors, it’s not been enough to carry the day,” Victoria’s Secret CEO Martin Waters said.
One month ago, Mohammed bin Salman announced that Saudi Arabia was moving "closer" to a historic normalization agreement with Israel, with this progress linked to Palestinian negotiations and an arms deal with the United States.
At the same time, Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled the… pic.twitter.com/bTuKrG81JW
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) October 19, 2023
- At the same time, Benjamin Netanyahu unveiled the India-Middle East-Europe-Economic Corridor (IMEC), a trade route connecting India and the European Union through the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
- Fast forward one month, Hamas carried out a terrorist attack on Israel. In response, Israel declared war on Hamas, initiating airstrikes on Gaza and cutting off food, water, and electricity to 2 million Palestinians. The United States deployed two carrier strike groups to the Mediterranean, the State Department issued a “worldwide caution” for American citizens, and the Middle East stands at the precipice of war.
- What is the goal behind the terrorist attack on Israel?
- Is it possible for Israel to eradicate Hamas without killing tens of thousands of Palestinians?
- Does China, Russia, and Iran want India, Saudi Arabia, and Israel to build an alternative trade route to the Belt & Road initiative?
They are putting Israel + Ukraine + some border money to make sure they get Ukraine funded thru 2025.
$60 billion for Ukraine (this would never pass solo)
$10 billion for Israel
$30 billion in other earmarks to buyout members of Congress so they continue funding Ukraine.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) October 19, 2023
- person told ABC News that the “bulk” of the assistance will likely go toward Ukraine, while others also said that it included $10 billion for Israel.
“We are witnessing a crime and a catastrophe. Israel has reduced much of Gaza to rubble, and cut off the supply of water, power, food and medicine to 2.3 million Palestinians. In the words of the UN’s undersecretary for humanitarian affairs, ‘the spectre of death’ is hanging over the territory.
Yesterday, when @NYTimes published a fictitious story from Hamas about Israel bombing a hospital, NYT used a picture from a completely different location to make it look like a picture of the hospital that was “destroyed.” Astonishing disinformation and journalistic malpractice. pic.twitter.com/5iQLBMIFkN
— Michael P Senger (@michaelpsenger) October 18, 2023
- The pro-Palestinian protesters who staged an “insurrection” on Wednesday by illegally occupying a Capitol office building were led, in part, by a group that calls itself “Jewish Voice for Peace” (JVP) but has a history of supporting Palestinian terrorists.
- The demonstration, it noted, was “organized jointly by the Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) and IfNotNow” — both radical left-wing organizations that oppose the State of Israel.
Must see! …Confronting some of the so-called “Jewish Voices for Peace” organizers of the Capitol insurrection today. They’re all the same people – BLM, ANTIFA, anti-American, Israel hating leftists! Everything else is just an act. They’re calling for “peace,” but when I ask them… pic.twitter.com/v4lySAsZpX
— Ben Bergquam – Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV) News (@BenBergquam) October 19, 2023
- to denounce Hamas terrorists they suddenly have to go to the bathroom. You really can’t make this stuff up! Real America’s Voice News
I will just leave this right here. pic.twitter.com/lKe1nIaz1e
— I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸 (@ImMeme0) October 18, 2023
Release every single January 6th Political Prisoner. pic.twitter.com/4sIzIfwpwQ
— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) October 18, 2023
JUST IN: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has called for the individuals at the pro-Palestine protest at the Capitol to be "prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."
She also asserted that the incident was an "insurrection" and is demanding that the Capitol Police hand over all… pic.twitter.com/kO8yKF1FKx
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 18, 2023
“surveillance footage, photographic evidence, police reports, and arrest records” relating to the protests. “The Committee on House Administration must investigate this incident and review all footage and evidence provided by Capitol Police, and the insurrectionists involved must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.” More than 100 people were arrested according to CBS News.
During today’s Capitol protests, @mtgreenee allegedly took a picture of a protestor’s phone
The group chat, named “Global Intifada” features the name Katrina Bleckley
Maybe a coincidence, but a Pro-Palestine lead attorney at the SPLC shares the same name pic.twitter.com/cFsnR4Thk3
— John Hasson (@SonofHas) October 19, 2023
There are U.S. hostages held in Gaza.
Joe Biden went to Israel and didn’t speak about them, didn’t get to meet with leaders who could help get them returned and returned home calling the terrorists who took the US hostages “the other team” who needs to “learn to shoot…
— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) October 19, 2023
- shoot straight”. Where’s @maggieNYt?!
- The Biden regime’s media team committed a grave security blunder on Wednesday night by sharing a photograph that blatantly revealed the faces of members of the elite “Delta Force” (Combat Applications Group or CAG).
- Thousands of people had viewed the image, putting the identity and security of our nation’s most skilled and secretive operators at risk.
- Delta Force is an elite special forces unit of the United States Army. It was formed in 1977. Delta Force’s official name is the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (1SFOD-D).
- Delta Force is one of the U.S. military’s tier one special mission units. They are tasked with performing the most complex, covert, and dangerous missions directed by the President of the United States and the Secretary of Defense.
Biden admin. deletes post doxxing Delta Force operators after leaving it up for an hour for hundreds of thousands to view.
— AF Post (@AFpost) October 19, 2023
- There is evidence suggesting that Hamas militants may have employed weaponry of North Korean origin during their aggressive assault on Israel.
- The study conducted, together with the examination of other evidence such as a militant video and weapons confiscated by Israel, suggests that the perpetrators of the assault in Israel on October 7 were probably equipped with weapons of North Korean origin and affiliated with Hamas, a designated terrorist organization. The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) has repeatedly refuted allegations of engaging in arms trade with terrorist organizations.
- One weapon that has been the subject of debate that is employed by Hamas is the F-7 rocket-propelled grenade. This particular weapon is designed to be launched from the shoulder and is commonly utilized by combatants to target armored vehicles. The authenticity of a film depicting the utilization of the F-7 rocket launcher by Hamas militants has been verified after meticulous examination conducted by two specialists in North Korean weaponry and South Korean military intelligence. An study of weaponry seized on the battlefield was also done by the Associated Press.
- The intelligence community, like our national command authority is directed by one thing, the Commander-in-Chief. Whether you grow its size is a red herring, when you reorient thousands of career individuals trained to detect prospects of war, you have less personnel and capacity detecting the threat environment. Its simple; there is only so much money, machines, and manning to direct against our enemies.
- I know first hand during the Trump administration, our national intelligence priorities were foreign terrorist organizations, and defeating a nuclear Iran. We had specific cells and groups within the IC dedicated against groups like HAMAS and Iran, they were top tier priorities. President Trump made this mission simple, defeating our enemies will always be the top priority in his national defense arsenal. We used all options, overt and covert.
- The National Intelligence Priorities Framework (NIPF), is the bulwark of our national security efforts. What is the NIPF? Simply defined, amongst a multi-tier threat analysis, each White House is charged with the duty of prioritizing the greatest threats to the United States and our allies. In the Trump administration, this was simple, AQ, ISIS, and foreign terrorist organizations were all top priorities. Each year the White House creates a new rack and stack within the NIPF, for example during Biden’s first year, climate change was the top priority. Don’t believe me, his DoD’s first CONOP (concept of operations, the mandate that moves the DoD’s rudder) was on climate change. Not terrorists, not the CCP, not Iran, and not the cartels (like we did during Trump’s term), but the weather. There’s your critical intelligence failure driven by Biden’s desire to weaponize intelligence for political narrative purposes. And it was intentional. That’s the difference between Trump and Biden. Now the world sees what happens when you do not.
- Immediately after the Biden administration just weeks ago provided Iran with $6billion of funding, the fake news declared this an overarching win because they carried the false narrative that this was a victory for global security. The day after Iran received this stack of cash, they kicked out every single UN inspector that guarded against their production of nuclear weapons grade material.
- The media continued to print false stories that America will have oversight of all funds because Biden administration told them to say so. You now see the power of these disinformation campaigns. The reality, Iran’s president, the day after receiving the cash stated unequivocally Iran will use the funds as they see fit, with zero oversight. As a side, it’s a total fiction to believe America could have any oversight of these funds- to wit Afghanistan and Ukraine.
- You do not need to be in national security to know planning a declaration of war of this magnitude by HAMAS and Iran takes thousands of people, months of work, and painstaking collaboration. Are we to believe the Biden IC ‘just missed’ on the intel, it was a gap? Not for one second, it was an intentional decision to prioritize the weather, diversity/inclusion, and giving money to terrorists, then the safety of us and our allies.
- When you demand the thousands of IC officials whose entire careers are spent fighting against actual top tier threats, and force them to study climate change and diversity, this is the result. We cannot expect America, nor its allies, to destroy terrorism, when you have demanded them to guard the setting sun. Trump had dedicated intelligence and defense cells focused against Hamas, Iran, and Shia militia groups. That work can only be stopped by reorganization of the NIPF at the charge of the commander-in-chief. It’s not complicated government gymnastics, rather simply government weaponization to satisfy a destructive radical agenda and the media.
- Don’t believe me, here’s another dose of reality, Jake Sullivan, the current national security advisor to the president, and author of the false Russia Gate Alfa Bank narrative, definitely declared just one week ago, the Middle East has never been more at peace. How’s that aging?
- When you have corrupt Government Gangsters running our national security, this is the result. As a side note, since we sent 7 years worth of surface to air missile defense systems (just one example) to the Ukraine along with $120 billion, what happens when Israel calls on us for aid.
- Worse yet, what happens when we find out hostages taken by HAMAS are American, or those killed were one of ours. Do you trust this administration with our national security? Perhaps Biden will again give another $6 billion to Iran on 9/11.
The US Govt can’t win a war against Russia, China and the Islamic world simultaneously. If the US does not back off WW3 is guaranteed and it would become a nuclear war.
We are now in the critical phase.
— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) October 18, 2023
Jordan Peterson warned;”if you think tough men are dangerous wait until you see what weak men are capable of.” Everything people were afraid President Trump might do, President Biden has done. Under Biden the world is at war, inflation is wiping out poor and middle class, and the…
— Robert Kiyosaki (@theRealKiyosaki) October 18, 2023
- economy crashing. President Biden is a puppet of the WOKE liberal left. Biden should be impeached. Biden is the worst President in US history. Tough men are better than weak men.
"How concerned are you that the current conflict in Israel will lead to a terrorist attack on the United States?"
All Voters: 75% https://t.co/Y5UUKDRkwn
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 19, 2023
Intel bulletin says terror groups including Al Qaeda and Hezbollah are calling on supporters to target U.S., Israeli interests amid Israel-Hamas conflict via @CBS News @NicoleSganga https://t.co/rBvj4JGeAj
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) October 19, 2023
The guy in the video describes the West as having “imported the garbage that the Muslim countries wanted to put in prison or isolate from society.”
He goes on to claim that while the West did it for cheap labor, the aforementioned immigrants are less interested in working and… https://t.co/15lxep1te2
— The Rabbit Hole (@TheRabbitHole84) October 19, 2023
- He goes on to claim that while the West did it for cheap labor, the aforementioned immigrants are less interested in working and more interested in welfare. Thoughts?
- The ongoing invasion of Europe and the USA is 100% planned and strategic. They send their unwanted populations to us (prisoners, trouble makers, cartel members) The West takes them in with open arms and declines under the burden … while they get richer as we buy their oil and LNG…
- Authorized or approved mRNA COVID-19 vaccines show increased risks of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart), particularly within the first week following vaccination. For COMIRNATY, the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine, particularly during the 2 weeks after receiving a dose of the vaccine:
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart
- Additional symptoms, particularly in children, may include:
- Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy
- Persistent vomiting
- Persistent pain in the abdomen
- Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin
- Fainting can happen after getting injectable vaccines including COMIRNATY. Your vaccination provider may ask you to sit or lie down for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine
- People with weakened immune systems may have a reduced immune response to COMIRNATY
- COMIRNATY may not protect all vaccine recipients
Now that RFK supports race-based reparations, his support amongst Republican voters should drop to near zero
He’ll now pull even more black Democrat votes from Biden, which will sink Biden’s chances in narrow swing states https://t.co/fa1QDztKkI
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) October 18, 2023
- A new poll finds President Biden beating former President Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in a three-way race for the presidency.
- Biden won 44 percent support in the new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll, compared with 37 percent for Trump and 16 percent for Kennedy. Three percent of those polled were undecided.
Everyone wins!!! https://t.co/IDhghh6UUl
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 19, 2023
- MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said Wednesday on ABC’s “The View” that if former President Donald Trump won the presidency again, there will not be another election.
- Maddow said, “If you listen to what Trump is saying, you don’t sort of regard him as a spectacle, but listen to what he’s saying, he’s basically portraying a future for America, if he is put back in the White House, in which we don’t have another election after that. Because ‘the elections are all rigged.’ That the democratic process can’t be trusted, that Congress should just work for him. The Justice Department should just work for him. That’s a strong man form of government.”
- She continued, “He wants to put MSNBC on trial for treason so he can execute us.”
- She added, “You’ve had a lot of senators and governors and members of Congress who have gone to prison. It has happened. It doesn’t hurt us as a democracy, but people at the very top tend to bring a lot of political pressure to bear on the justice system to let them off.”
- In August Fulton County DA Fani Willis hit President Trump and 18 others with RICO and conspiracy charges for daring to challenge the 2020 election.
- Attorney Sidney Powell pleaded guilty in the Georgia RICO case against Trump in exchange for reduced charges.
- Powell will testify to avoid jail time.
- The prosecution is advocating for a probationary period of six years as the appropriate sentencing.
- In addition to the court-ordered obligations, Powell will be compelled to provide testimony during forthcoming legal proceedings and compose a formal letter of apology addressed to the residents of Georgia.
Read the pleadings.
The Fulton County DA lied to the court repeatedly about the law.
They hid exculpatory evidence from the grand jury (violating the prosecutor's oath to do justice).
And now the felonies vanish on the eve of trial. Totally unjust prosecution.
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) October 19, 2023
…That was the most serious charge and tied in former president Donald Trump. She agreed to testify truthfully. She is no longer facing a threat of prosecution and can now testify freely. That could make her a dangerous witness for both sides.
— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) October 19, 2023
- Rep. Jim Jordan withdrew from the Speaker’s race today after 22 RINOs derailed his vote for Speaker of the US House of Representatives.
NEWS — JIM JORDAN will not hold a third ballot for speaker. He will back PATRICK MCHENRY as an interim speaker until JANUARY.
MCCARTHY, MCHENRY, JORDAN, COLE and EMMER met this morning
We reported this this AM in @PunchbowlNews AM.
CONFERENCE STARTING NOW.
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) October 19, 2023
Jim Jordan Backs Patrick McHenry For Temporary Speaker, Will Remain House Speaker Designee
TAKE A LISTEN