Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people now see the resident is lying about the economy. The people are now seeing the true economy. No matter how the resident gas lights the people the people are not buying it. Inflation is much worse than reported, a new people’s system is on deck. The [DS] is losing the ability to protect the players. Durham is chipping away at the muscle of the [DS] and exposing who it is. As the public learns who is protecting them it kills all protections. The people are hitting the precipice on all fronts, the [DS] is panicking, control has been lost. DEFCon tweeted Ping. Was this a warning that something is about to happen.
Biden just now: "We have not stopped or slowed oil production”
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) October 19, 2022
- According to a press release from Schmitt’s office, the Missouri attorney general and 18 others have served Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo “with civil investigative demands, which act as a subpoena, asking for documents relating to the companies’ involvement with the United Nations’ (UN) Net-Zero Banking Alliance.”
- As part of a broader global push for “environmental, social, and governance,” or ESG, standards — an unofficial social credit system that “ranks corporations by how well they follow mainstream environmental movements, practice social justice, and support ‘acceptable’ political endeavors” — this UN alliance requires companies that use these banks to work toward reducing emissions to net zero by 2050. In other words, those in fossil fuels or without radical climate targets — including farmers and the oil and gas industry — could be banned from getting loans or credit.
- The pace of existing home sales continued its decline for the eighth straight month in September, the National Association of Realtors said Wednesday.
- Sales for previously owned homes fell 1.5 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 4.71 million. That was slightly above the consensus forecast for 6.95 million.
- Compared with a year ago, sales are down a staggering 23.8 percent. Sales have not been this low since May of 2020, when the early Wuhan coronavirus lockdowns had shut out buyers and sellers.
- High interest rates are making homes unaffordable for many would-be buyers. What’s more, some owners are reluctant to put their homes on the market since they would be trading into a pricier mortgage on their next home.
- tippinsights.com/americans-makAmericans Make Huge Sacrifices As Bidenflation Rises To 12.8%
- But President Biden says, “Our economy is strong as hell.”
- But President Biden says, “Our economy is strong as hell.”
- The official CPI does not tell the whole story of price increases under President Biden. Bidenflation, measured by the TIPP CPI using the same underlying data, stood at 12.8% in September. It was 12.6% in August and July and12.7% in June.
- The official CPI reported by BLS is 8.2% for September 2022. Compare this to the TIPP CPI of 12.8%, a 4.6-point difference. Prices have increased by 12.8% since President Biden took office.
- Food prices increased by 15.4% since President Biden took office compared to only 11.2% as per BLS CPI, a difference of 4.2 points.
- Energy prices increased 39.4% per TIPP CPI compared to 19.8% according to BLS CPI, a difference of 19.6-points.
- The Core CPI is the price increase for all items, excluding food and energy. The Core TIPP CPI was 10.2% compared to 6.6% BLS CPI in the year-over-year measure, a 3.6-point difference.
- More specifically, gasoline prices have increased by 48.4% since President Biden took office. However, the BLS CPI for gasoline is 18.2%, a difference of 30.2 points.
- Used car prices have risen by 35.7% since President Biden took office. The BLS CPI does not capture the pain and posts a relatively moderate 7.2%, a difference of 28.5 points.
- Inflation for air tickets under President Biden is 44.2% compared to BLS CPI of 42.9%.
- A year-long exploration of Hunter Biden’s laptop has yielded a 630-page report that its authors say document 459 violations of state and federal laws and regulations by President Joe Biden’s son and his business partners.
- Marco Polo, a nonprofit formed by a one-time aide to former President Trump to enable a team of cyber gumshoes to take a deep dive into the laptop that the crack-addled Biden left at a Delaware repair store, claims the report is a road map for local, state, or federal prosecutors to pursue charges. The group also sent its report to each member of Congress.
- The timing of the report’s release, coming two weeks before the midterm elections, has a certain symmetry to the laptop’s initial introduction to the public.
- Crimes Hunter Biden allegedly committed include serving as an agent for foreign entities without disclosing it, tax fraud, and falsifying business documents. The alleged crimes also include prostitution, non-consensual pornography, and distribution of narcotics.
- “This Report would not have been necessary if law enforcement had done its job,” the report’s introduction said.
- Marco Polo — which previously put 128,000 emails from Hunter’s laptop online in searchable format for anyone to peruse — also unlocked new data located inside in iPhone backup file on the hard drive.
- A U.S. Attorney in Delaware is considering charging Hunter Biden with crimes, and if he is not charged, the report could lay bare to what extent evidence was not acted upon.
- ‘Now that the world has a better understanding of the legitimacy of the Hunter Biden laptop story, it is clear that there was a concerted effort to kill the story by defaming John Paul and others.’
- The owner of the Delaware computer repair store where Hunter Biden abandoned his MacBook filed suit against Hunter Biden, the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign, Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, and Politico in Delaware state court on Monday. The eight-count complaint alleged claims of defamation, civil conspiracy, and civil aiding and abetting against the defendants based on statements they made after the New York Post published the scandalous materials recovered from Hunter’s laptop.
- The Delaware store owner also sued the “Biden for President Campaign Committee,” or “BFPCC,” which served as Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
- The claims against Schiff and CNN stem from the congressman’s appearance on the cable network to discuss the emails recovered from the laptop. Schiff told the network’s Wolf Blitzer during an interview that “we know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin.” Schiff had no evidence that the information contained in the New York Post exposé was part of Russian disinformation, however, and by representing otherwise, the complaint alleged, Schiff portrayed Isaac as a Russian agent or participant in a Russian disinformation campaign.
Underage family member?
FBI can no longer attempt to shelter [protect] the Biden’s?
Public awareness kills all protections.
- The disgraceful judicial system was on full display yet again with the Danchenko Verdict. Durham could not get a fair shake in the Swamp of biased and partisan juries, where you are told that no Republican based or supported case can be won no matter how good it is, & judges that are so biased, unfair and angry that it is literally dangerous to be in court! I was told by many that Durham’s case was a great one but he has ZERO chance of winning in “that Court.” Sorry Justice Roberts, but so true!
Refer to past crumbs.
YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
Do you expect HRC, GS, Hussein, etc to stand in a PUBLIC courtroom w/ potential crooked judges and tainted ‘liberal’ juries?
How do you defuse a bomb?
Knowledge of which wires/strings to cut?
- An Emmy-winning investigative journalist went missing after the FBI raided his Virginia home and seized classified information from his laptop in April.
- James Gordon Meek, 52, went missing after the feds raided his Arlington penthouse apartment, the Rolling Stone reported.
- Meek produced the Hulu documentary “3212 Unredacted” which detailed the 2017 Pentagon coverup of the deaths of US special forces in Niger.
- The “lightning raid” was conducted after a search warrant was approved by a federal magistrate judge in the Virginia Eastern District Court, Rolling Stone reported.
- “If agents got hold of Meek’s records, the move would have had to have been approved by US Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco.” The New York Post reported.
- Meek’s last public statement was in the form of a tweet on April 27 – His colleagues at ABC said Meek “fell off the face of the earth.”
- Who is the CFR? One of the most powerful organizations in the world. They have hand picked every President until Trump!!!
- “I’ve come to think that the biggest threat to national security facing the United States isn’t Russia or China or climate change, it’s ourselves,”
Richard Haass to Step Down as Council on Foreign Relations Chief – New York Daily Paper
WASHINGTON — When Richard N. Haass took over as chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations nearly 20 years ago and became the de facto dean of American
The [DS] has infiltrated not just the US but the world, one way they have done this is by taking control of top world companies., they have these people sitting on the boards.
This is why this is very interesting, anti trust laws are being used to go after these people
Somebody is suddenly using ANTI-TRUST laws to force these people to give up their multiple board positions.
A British newspaper has started a live stream on YouTube of Liz Truss’s photo next to a lettuce to see which one lasts longer. I do love this country’s sense of humo(u)r. pic.twitter.com/nVpbozX3OP
— Brian Klaas (@brianklaas) October 14, 2022
- ·Remember when the lofty liberal elite across the pond lecutred us on Trump, morality, and a functioning govt- look in the mirror, youve got a royal family in tatters, with a pedophile prince, covid policies that failed, brexit and now this. Dont ever tell US, we didnt have it together under 45. #FWK
- Former Vice President Mike Pence on Wednesday pushed back against Republicans who have called for rolling back U.S. support for Ukraine in its fight against Russia.
- Pence offered the remarks just a day after published remarks from House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who suggested a GOP majority would not give a “blank check” to the country.
- “We must continue to provide Ukraine with the resources to defend themselves,” Pence said in a speech to the Heritage Foundation. “We must continue to bring economic pressure of the most powerful economy in the world on Russia, and we must continue to provide the generosity, compassion and prayers of the American people until Russia relents and until peace is restored.”
- Russia, China, and many of their allies, filed a Joint Statement today, pushing to enact Article VI of the Biological Weapons Convention, which would begin the cooperative UN investigation of the US/Ukrainian violations of the International Biological Weapons Treaty.
- These State Parties also address the flaws in the mechanics of the BWC, lobbying for solutions at the upcoming Ninth Review of the BWC in Nov/Dec.
- Russia and China Push to Enact Article VI of The Biological Weapons Convention to Investigate US/Ukraine
- Today, the UN held a Consultative meeting between the State Parties to the Convention of the Prohibition of Biological Toxins and Weapons (BWTC), under Article V. Keep in mind this is the first time in…
- The Swiss government has announced that it will destroy 10.3 million doses of expired Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, with another 5.1 million doses scheduled for disposal in February.
- Moderna stated in February 2021 that the Swiss Federal Government had increased its confirmed order commitment for the COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna from 7.5 million to 13.5 million doses.
While some of the most heavily vaccinated countries in the world like Australia and Denmark move away from pushing the jab on young people, our CDC is poised to add the "vaccine" to the official childhood Vax schedule tomorrow.
Why is the CDC doubling down? Why now?
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 19, 2022
The CDC vote to add covid jabs to the childhood vax schedule means that Big Pharma now cannot be sued for vaccine injuries.
Once added to the schedule, they get compensated by the government under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986
Big Pharma W.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) October 20, 2022
We had asked the same Q late in Summer 2021 and got the same result: roughly 60% of parents with school-aged children opposing adding the Covid-19 vaccine to the list of required immunizations to attend school.
Parents will flip the F–k out, with good reason.
Homeschool boom. pic.twitter.com/V9nu8Vv0E9
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) October 19, 2022
Here are come the lawsuits from the states
- a coalition of major U.S. companies, including Walmart and General Motors, is quietly lobbying the government to make certain import data confidential — a change that would make it much more difficult for journalists and human rights activists to link imported goods to abusive labor practices abroad, including forced labor in China’s Xinjiang province and child labor in Africa.
- Human rights lawyer Martina Vandenberg called the closed-door proposals “outrageous” and said American corporations should be “ashamed that their answer to this abuse is to end transparency.”
- “Curtailing access to this information will make it harder for the public to monitor a shipping industry that already functions largely in the shadows,” agreed University of British Columbia professor Peter Klein, a prominent analyst of global supply chains.
- The Florida Board of Education unanimously approved a series of policies Wednesday, including one that disciplines teachers who teach gender identity or sexual orientation to 5-year-olds.
- Under the policy, teachers could have their license suspended or revoked if they break Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ Parental Rights in Education Law, which prohibits lessons on gender identity and sexual orientation from kindergarten through third grade. The board also approved rules requiring schools to alert parents if a biological man will be using women’s bathrooms and locker rooms.
- “Today we joined to uphold the right of parents to raise their children as they best see fit,” State Board of Education Chair Tom Grady said in a press release. “The rules and amendments we approved will support the safety of students and ensure Florida continues to provide high-quality education to every child.”
- The rule explains that if a teacher “intentionally” teaches gender identity or sexual orientation before fourth grade, they are subject to “revocation or suspension of the individual educator’s certificate, or the other penalties as provided by law.”
Lol the doctor is literally a donor to John Fetterman's campaign.https://t.co/Xiec1Q2Z0x
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) October 19, 2022
So now with 20 days to an election she’s worried about crime for the first time in her term??? Got it. This logic is why NY has turned to shit. https://t.co/KuAY6SFtic
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 20, 2022
- The bill allowing illegal immigrants to vote passed on a near-unanimous 12-1 vote following its first reading earlier this week, after languishing in the city council for a decade. It expands previous legislation which allowed green-card holders to vote.
- There are believed to be over 50,000 illegals in the District of Columbia. The bill was passed alongside another initiative that would make mail-in voting a permanent feature of elections.
- Must Read “Patent transfers, employee profiles, and domain registrations divulge that Konnech is also profoundly connected to another Chinese software firm named Jinhua Hongzheng Technology,” which has partnered with numerous Chinese telecom giants with state ties, including Huawei, China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile.
theblaze.com/news/report-scandReport: Scandal-plagued election software company Konnech has substantial Chinese links despite criminally charged CEO’s…
The Michigan-based election software company Konnech filed a defamation lawsuit against the Texas-based group True the Vote in September. True the Vote had accused the company of being both “owned by the…
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich announced on Wednesday that the state had indicted two individuals for their alleged involvement in a Yuma County ballot harvesting scheme.
- Gloria Lopez Torres of San Luis, and Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin of San Luis, also known as Nadia Buchanan, face charges of conspiracy and ballot abuse, according to a Brnovich press release.
- The effort consisted of gathering early ballots from other voters and placing them into a ballot box on Aug. 4, 2020, the day the City of San Luis held municipal elections.
- “The replies are everything you’d hope for and more.”
The FBI’s Washington Field Office needs some help to make sure there’s no election interference in the upcoming midterms and beyond:
And you might not be surprised by what happened next…
Tips immediately began pouring in:
Better get the investigation started, FBI!
Is an FBI investigator writing all this down?
LOL. So those FBI tweets backfired.
— DEFCONWarningSystem (@DEFCONWSALERTS) October 20, 2022
Q !CbboFOtcZs 07/28/2018 14:53:15 ID:90197e