Watch The X22 Report On Video
The EU is imploding, more and more nations are waking up and going their own way, tick tock. The people are not buying the fuel story, the people know that the [WEF]/[CB] are pushing this agenda. A Judge has ruled that the Obama created CFPB can not receive funding directly from the Federal Reserve. Watch the market. The [DS],[FBI],[DOJ] are panicking, they are completely exposed and now they must push their agenda. They are now going after Trump via the J6 committee and the Mar-a-Largo raid. In the end this will not work out well for them. They are planning for chaos most likely after the election. The patriots might bring chaos to the D’s /[DS] right before the midterms, It could be an Oct/Nov surprise. As the [DS] loses control they will try to shutdown the system so people do not get info plus it keeps them busy with no power. The patriots are ready with countermeasures.
- Scott Hayes, director of government relations for PBF Energy, told “America Reports” co-host Sandra Smith. “Oil companies who we buy our products from, that’s the feedstock that goes to the refinery, from which we make all the great products we do, our gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and all the building block chemicals for the everyday things that you have in your life, virtually everything you can touch is derived from fossil fuels. Oil companies trade on a globally traded commodities market. They have no control over the price.” (
- While Biden blamed either Russian President Vladimir Putin or oil companies for high energy prices, some experts have said that Biden’s hostility towards fossil fuel production caused the increased prices for energy. The average cost of a gallon of gas is $3.836, according to AAA, compared to $3.357 a year ago and $2.1218 on Nov. 3, 2020.
- “Refiners trade in a globally regulated market that is a commodities market. So we are price takers, we are not price makers,” Hayes continued. “We have no more control over – let’s use ExxonMobil. They have no more control over the price of oil than does Apple or Google have over the price of their stock. It’s economics 101, and it’s all about supply and demand.”
- Some officials are signaling greater unease with big rate rises to fight inflation
- Federal Reserve officials are barreling toward another interest-rate rise of 0.75 percentage point at their meeting Nov. 1-2 and are likely to debate then whether and how to signal plans to approve a smaller increase in December.
- “We will have a very thoughtful discussion about the pace of tightening at our next meeting,” Fed governor Christopher Waller said in a speech earlier this month.
- A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the design of the CFPB violated the Constitution because it receives funding through the Federal Reserve, rather than appropriations legislation passed by Congress. Democrats established the structure when they created the CFPB in the 2010 Dodd-Frank law as a way to shield the bureau from political pressures that could impact its oversight of the finance industry.
- “Congress’s decision to abdicate its appropriations power under the Constitution, i.e., to cede its power of the purse to the Bureau, violates the Constitution’s structural separation of powers,” the judges wrote.
- The appeals court ruling marked the latest victory for the finance industry, which has fought for years in Congress and the courts to blunt the CFPB’s reach and limit its ability to police financial services. Republican lawmakers have also worked for years to stifle the CFPB and revamp its structure, arguing the agency lacks accountability.
- The Supreme Court in 2020 ruled that another provision of the agency’s structure — a single director who could only be fired for cause, rather than at will, by the president — violated the Constitution’s separation of powers.
- The bureau was created by the Obama administration and Congress in the wake of the financial crisis and Great Recession to better protect everyday Americans from getting cheated by banks, student loan and credit card companies and other financial firms. It has returned billions of dollars to consumers who it deemed have been treated unfairly.
- Bannon was found guilty by a DC court in July for two counts of contempt of Congress, in regard to his refusal to comply with subpoenas from the January 6 House Committee. Bannon has plead not guilty to the charges.
FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith fabricated evidence against the president and his campaign in order to get an illegal spy warrant.
Despite being convicted of a felony, he didn’t spend a single day in prison, and his law law license was restored.
Bannon didn’t talk to Congress. https://t.co/HzFVNcMum1
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) October 21, 2022
- The United Nations and other aid groups are informing migrants from across the globe how to get to the United States to cross the border illegally, six migrants from Afghanistan
- The migrants said that before they arrived in Guatemala that aid workers provided them with maps guiding them to Mexico so that they can reach the U.S. southern border. The men were six of 16 Afghans in the detention facility for foreign migrants in Guatemala City.
- “They give us a map,” one of the Afghan men said. “The map was up to Mexico. There was no United States. But they told how to cross these borders,” one of the Afghan migrants explained.
- “But they told us how to go to the U.S. border,” he added.
Elon firing 75% of Twitter’s staff isn’t as drastic as it sounds because most of them are bots.
— Jimmy Failla (@jimmyfailla) October 21, 2022
- Elon Musk “drop kicks” 5000 Silicon Valley woke geeks to the curb and then….. moves Twitter To Texas.
- The Biden regime may investigate Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter. The regime would use the excuse that Musk’s takeover of the far left social media giant could threaten national security.
- The Biden Crime Family has been flagged over 150 times for illicit banking transactions with foreign players including businesses from China and Ukriane.
- The DOJ ignored these warnings at Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and James Biden sold their influence to foreign countries. This was going on for years.
- But now the Biden regime is threatening to investigate Elon Musk’s Twitter acquisition. Controlling speech in America and censoring conservatives is too important to the regime. They cannot allow any pushback from the masses.
The same corrupt intelligence community board that had no problem with the Clinton's selling America's uranium reserves to Russia is going to determine if Elon Musk owning Twitter would harm national security.
It won't, but it will absolutely harm the corrupt intel community. https://t.co/wSMx95jHBa
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) October 21, 2022
- UPDATE: Thank you Starlink & Elon Musk for making free speech stronger. Rumble Cloud has officially begun peering with Starlink, meaning users of both Starlink and Rumble around the world will have less risk of censorship.
- Gallup also detected a pronounced shift in Americans’ attitudes toward China when it ran a poll in March, around the same time as the previous Pew poll. Gallup found the number of Americans who viewed China as their “greatest enemy” more than doubled over the preceding year, even as the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic was receding. Poll analysts suspected the economic damage inflicted to the Western world by the coronavirus could have made the public more conscious of China’s economic power and aggression.
- The Russian military is planning a terrorist attack on the Kakhovka Hydroelectric Station in the Kherson region, claims Volodymyr Zelensky.
- “According to our information, the power units and the dam at Kakhovka Hydroelectric Station have been mined by Russian terrorists,” the Ukrainian president said during his address to the nation on the results of the 239th day of war.
- Early on Thursday, he spoke about the same issue via video at a European Council meeting in Brussels. According to Zelensky, the Kakhovka dam, which is controlled by the Russian army, holds a volume of around 18 million cubic meters of water (about 14.5 thousand acre-feet), and 80 settlements, including the city of Kherson, lie in the zone which will flood rapidly if the dam is blown up.
- Zelensky appealed to the global community to respond preemptively to a possible terrorist attack, and to send an international monitoring mission to the hydropower plant:
- Undermining the dam would mean a massive catastrophe. Of course, we understand that the occupiers are indifferent to what happens to Ukrainian territory. With this act of terrorism they could destroy, among other things, the possibility of supplying Crimea with water from the Dnipro. The North Crimean Canal will simply disappear if the Kakhovka dam is destroyed. If Russia is planning such a terrorist attack, if they’re seriously considering such a scenario, it means that the terrorists understand very clearly: it’s not only Kherson that they cannot hold, but also the entire south of our country, including Crimea.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has decided to launch an investigation into the new COVID strain research being conducted at Boston University, which has shown an 80% fatality rate.
- This comes after the top NIH director admitted that she only learned of the details from the news media reports.
- Dr. Emily Erbelding, a director at the NIAID division of microbiology and infectious diseases, admitted that she was unaware of the details of the research.
- She said the researchers at Boston University did not clear the work with the NIAID, making the research unauthorized.
- Erbedling claimed the university did not inform the NIAID.
- First on the list is Governor Ron DeSantis (FL-R) who didn’t hold back in his message to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday.
- A non-profit called Centro Ecuatoriano Norteamericano (CEN) received a $20,600 grant to “promote diversity and inclusion. “CEN’s project in support of “diversity and inclusion” will include “three workshops,” “12 drag theater performances,” and a “2 minute documentary.”
- The funding to the CEN is a part of the State Department’s public diplomacy initiative, which aims to “support the achievement of U.S. foreign policy goals and objectives, advance national interests, and enhance national security by informing and influencing foreign publics and by expanding and strengthening the relationship between the people and government of the United States and citizens of the rest of the world,”
BREAKING: Following a conservative pressure campaign, the North Carolina Museum of Art has canceled its drag queen performance, which had promised to promote "gender fluidity" and a "maelstrom of passion" to children as young as two years old. pic.twitter.com/azpiyyOOyg
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) October 20, 2022
Crime is up all over GA. 70% of drugs coming across the border go through Atlanta. Rape is up 200%. Raphael Warnock’s fix is to end cash bail and defund the police. Typical of Washington. That’s probably why his hometown Sheriff Wilcher in Chatham Co. has endorsed me, not him. https://t.co/H68M6zBdnG
— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 20, 2022
The protest group was there to speak up against AOC and protest against crime rates going up in NYC, against the LGBTQ+ community housing and Mandates, among other topics.
The group started to chant “AOC has got to go” while playing bongo drums as AOC “danced” along to their chants. At one point the lights shut off and AOC was escorted out of the room. She returned once the lights were back on and could be heard saying “I’m not allowed to be in a room with the lights turned off”
Pro AOC supporters then clapped and thanked her for being at the event.
- To say that the upcoming election is the most important in American history is a cliché at this point, more of a biannual tradition than an actual warning. The arguments made often sound ridiculous in retrospect — but there is a strong case for the 2022 midterms to be the most important election in American history.
- The results of next month’s voting will determine if there are any more real elections in the future. Also on the ballot are potential global financial apocalypse, enormous cuts to Medicare and Social Security, and all manner of ancillary issues. And yet these issues are almost totally absent from mainstream political reporting, and apparently, the minds of swing voters who will decide the control of Congress and statewide offices around the country.
The stakes badly need to be clarified, so consider this an attempt to lay them bare.
- Should they win, they will certainly attempt to end democracy as we know it in their states. The effort will probably look like an updated version of Jim Crow:
- “There’s a group of people hanging out near the ballot dropbox filming and photographing my wife and I.”
- FOOTAGE OF A VOTER AT A DROPBOX IN ARIZONA WHO LATER REPORTED VOTER INTIMIDATION. (CCTV)
- The Department of Justice is already investigating possible incidents of voter intimidation at drop boxes after voters reported that people monitoring voting locations harassed them and accused them of helping to steal the election.
- The investigation was sparked by a report from an Arizona voter who felt they’d been intimidated while posting their ballot at a drop box in Maricopa County. They later flagged the incident to the Arizona secretary of state.
- “There’s a group of people hanging out near the ballot dropbox filming and photographing my wife and I as we approached the dropbox and accusing us of being a mule,” the voter reported in a copy of the complaint obtained by local TV station ABC15. “They took photographs of our license plate and of us and then followed us out the parking lot in one of their cars continuing to film.”
- Heads up #Arizona , there are lefties showing up to the #Mesa 24/7 #dropbox. Some are watching. Some are [email protected] through parking lot. Do NOT interact with them in any way. No speaking, gesturing, etc. Keep your body cams on and cameras at the ready. Stay outside 75ft of ballot box, about 2 school bus lengths, approx 26 paces. Follow the law. Report any shenanigans. #CleanelectionsUSA @TrumperMel
- Evidence of lax legal enforcement emerged through Right-to-Know requests about Chester County elections, Broad + Liberty reports.
If you witness members of ANTIFA or any other people or organizations stationed at ‘key’ voter locations making threats or attempting to use scare tactics [voter intimidation] please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
Internal comms suggest preparations are being made and organized to conduct a 29+ location push [battleground locations].
Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel will be stationed across the country in an effort to safeguard the public.
If you witness anything out of the ordinary with regards to staff, officials, machinery & equipment failures and/or malfunctions, unusual ‘grouping’ [buses dropping off people w/ guide and/or instructor], voter prevention [blocking], or other suspicious activity please contact local authorities immediately and report the incident(s).
[take a picture and/or video only when safe to do so]
- Presidential records held at Mar-a-Lago included classified documents about Iran and China, according to the Washington Post.
- According to The Post, the records did not contain sources’ names – but they somehow threaten sources and methods.
- One of the documents described Iran’s missile program and other records included sensitive intel on China.
- The Washington Post reported:
The secret documents about Iran and China are considered among the most sensitive the FBI has recovered to date in its investigation of Trump and his aides for possible mishandling of classified information, obstruction and destruction of government records, the people said.
- The FBI and the Department of “Justice,” which paid a man $200,000 to spy on me, and offered a $1 million “bounty” to try and prove a totally made up and fake “dossier” about me (they went down in flames!), are now leaking nonstop on the Document Hoax to the Fake News….
- ….Who could ever trust corrupt, weaponized agencies, and that includes NARA, who disrespects our Constitution and Bill of Rights, to keep and safeguard any records, especially since they’ve lost millions and millions of pages of information from previous Presidents. Also, who knows what NARA and the FBI plant into documents, or subtract from documents—we will never know, will we?
Biden DOJ requests $34 million in “critically needed” funding for Jan 6 committee
President Donald Trump has reportedly agreed to the partisan Jan. 6 Committee’s subpoena request for him to testify before Congress. Trump would accept the subpoena and be glad to testify, he said, but only if he can do it on live television.
- J6 uses subpoenas before the election to get the trump supporters angry, they are using this right before the midterms to try to shift the voters, this will backfire
- Mar a lago was information was leaked out the same day, the DOJ says they have enough evidence to indict on obstruction charges.
- Both are being pushed at the same time before the midterms, when the patriots take back the house and the senate the DOJ will most likely move on the indictment afterwards.
I’m being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS’ Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless – I must go for good at this point.