Watch The X22 Report On Video
The countries that are pushing the green new scam are imploding on themselves. Energy is becoming very expensive, the people are seeing the truth. Inflation is picking up and the Biden administration is trying to shift the blame onto the R’s. In the end gold will destroy the Fed, Bitcoin & Gold are outside the system. The [DS] are now moving forward with their agenda, most likely a [FF] event is headed our way. Pelosi says the quiet part out loud, they will try to stop Trump from being elected, they will try to cheat, and if that doesn’t work they will cancel the election to stop him. This is a moment in time when the people rise up to push the tyrannical government out.
NEW – In contrast to the left-green-liberal government in Germany, the UK outlines plans for the biggest expansion of nuclear power for 70 years to reduce electricity bills, create jobs, and improve energy security.https://t.co/tZvZmZZAyN
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 12, 2024
Paris commercial real estate sales slump to lowest since 2009, per Bloomberg: pic.twitter.com/q0X3CsqW5g
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) January 12, 2024
German house prices are in freefall, per Reuters: pic.twitter.com/gCNGQONr8c
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) January 12, 2024
- The Consumer Price Index (CPI) shot up year-over-year in December according to the latest numbers out of the Labor Department.
- The CPI increased 0.3% in December – up 3.4% year-over-year – “hotter than expected” – and Joe Biden’s incompetent econ advisor said the numbers are “encouraging.”
“It takes $1.19 of November 2023 dollars to buy what bought $1 pre-COVID,” Santelli said on Thursday.
They are trolling us now.
Inflation has been at least 17% under Biden if you count their CPI numbers, which are notorious for underreporting actual inflation. The numbers are above 20% if you go all the way back to pre-pandemic levels.
But the legacy media won't call them out… https://t.co/rPhTh2uDmd
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 12, 2024
- on their obvious attempts to gaslight the public.
- The statement the Biden White House released Thursday on the current state of inflation begins with the laughably misleading statement that “we ended 2023 with inflation down nearly two-thirds from its peak and core inflation at its lowest level since May 2021.”
- According to President Biden (and pretty much no one else), “[d]espite what many forecasters were predicting a year ago, inflation is down while growth and the job market have remained strong.” The Biden administration further tried to gaslight the American people by claiming that his economy has created over 14 million jobs and that daily necessities like eggs, milk, and gas, are at the lowest prices they have been since May 2021.
- In his statement, Biden had the audacity to say that “extreme Republicans have no plan to lower costs for families — none. Their only plan is to hand out massive giveaways to the super wealthy and big corporations. They’ve locked arms with Big Pharma and Big Oil to try to stop us from lowering prescription drug costs and utility bills. o Source: westernjournal.com
— Shibetoshi Nakamoto (@BillyM2k) January 9, 2024
Is Bitcoin the first IPO where main street got in before Wall Street?
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) January 11, 2024
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) January 12, 2024
BIDEN v. HILLARY: 15 years apart
When pandering goes wrong 😑
— 🇺🇸 Pismo 🇺🇸 (@Pismo_B) January 9, 2024
Art dealer reveals Hunter Biden knew 'sugar brother' was top buyer, making WH ethics pledge a 'sham': Comer https://t.co/17YJF7U6kj
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 11, 2024
🚨 #BREAKING: @Jim_Jordan demands the FBI provide the newly identified FBI FD-1023 form concerning a confidential human source report about payments made to the Biden family from foreign entities. pic.twitter.com/9PA2Ps8Bal
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) January 12, 2024
- Judge Amos L. Mazzant ruled the FBI must hand over Rich’s personal laptop, work laptop, a DVD, and thumb drive within 14 days.
- It’s now been over 40 days since this ruling came down and the lawless Chris Wray FBI has defied the court order.
Attorney Clevenger tweeted this out late last night.
Just when I think the FBI can't get any more arrogant or lawless, there's this from the Seth Rich case. Can MSM reporters like @oliverdarcy, @AndyKroll, & @Isikoff finally admit that none of this passes the smell test? That maybe they got duped?https://t.co/f8D7rkQIMq
— Ty Clevenger (@Ty_Clevenger) January 12, 2024
The current FBI brass believe they are above the law. This will only stop when there are legal ramifications for their lawless actions.
BREAKING: Madison High is temporarily closing in order to provide housing for thousands of illegal aliens.
All 2,000 students will now be learning virtually to accommodate the arrivals. pic.twitter.com/AxH1GGLWNE
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 9, 2024
— Gail Alfar (@GailAlfarATX) January 11, 2024
- The Texas Department of Public Safety notified Eagle Pass Mayor Rolando Salinas on that Shelby Park was being taken over by an emergency order by Republican Governor Greg Abbott.
- The park covers 47 acres and is right next to a portion of the Rio Grande River. This will give DPS officers control over the area to help stop illegals from crossing into the U.S. The take over is for an indefinite period of time with DPS having total control of the area.
- “All access to the property is limited to state authority only. Border Patrol will be permitted to enter the property to remove their equipment and supplies—Agents will not have access to the area unless there is a medical emergency.” – NewsNation reporter Ali Brady said.
NEW: The Texas Military Department confirms the TX National Guard has seized control of Shelby Park in Eagle Pass (city property where mass illegal crossings are), and is restricting Border Patrol from accessing the area, saying the Feds “perpetuate illegal crossings”. This is… pic.twitter.com/29UqFmWDsx
— Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) January 12, 2024
You want to know how a real civil war starts?
You’re watching it on the Texas border.
Federal Courts will rule the feds run the border.
The feds under the control of The Biden Crime Family and its criminal cartels are NOT going to let Texas ‘get away’ with this direct… https://t.co/M5GlEloZAT
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) January 12, 2024
- defiance of federal authority over the Texas border. Federal agents and Texas state agents are going to end up in armed standoff. Very volatile situation.
- The US and the UK launched strikes against more than a dozen sites in Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen, where the majority of Yemenis live, in a move that risks escalating the situation in the Middle East into a major regional war.
- President Biden said in a statement that the strikes received support from Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Bahrain. He claimed that the US and Britain “successfully conducted strikes against a number of targets in Yemen used by Houthi rebels to endanger freedom of navigation.”
- The bombing of Yemen came in response to Houthi attacks on Israel-linked shipping in the Red Sea that started in protest of the US-backed Israeli onslaught in Gaza. The Houthis, officially known as Ansar Allah, have vowed not to back down in the face of the US military and said their attacks in the Red Sea will only stop once the Israeli slaughter in Gaza ends.
NEW: Millions fill the street in Yemen as Houthi rebels promise revenge against the U.S. after 73 strikes hit Yemen regions, killing 5 people.
“The American & British enemy bears full responsibility for its criminal aggression against our Yemeni people, and it will not go… pic.twitter.com/VBa6QxUAay
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) January 12, 2024
- unanswered & unpunished.” The Houthis promised to continue attacking cargo ships in their support of Palestinians. Their attacks are having real impact as Tesla recently announced they had to close their Germany factory due to delays. It didn’t have to be this way.
- USMC Colonel Dick Gannon — saying, “You can’t fix stupid.” The U.S. and U.K. airstrikes on Yemen are absolutely stupid and is likely to ignite a spiral of violence that will leave Americans and Brits dead.
- But what does this accomplish? From a military standpoint, it is unlikely that these bombings destroyed or damaged any Houthi rocket/drone/missile warehouses. Why? Because Antony Blinken briefed the leaders of Turkey, Greece, Jordan, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia on the U.S. plan to hit Yemen. What are the odds that at least one senior person in the know passed that info along to folks in Yemen? I put it at 100%.
- So what? That gave Yemen time to disperse its assets or hide them in a secure location. I wonder if Shakespeare had Joe Biden in mind when he penned this observation in Macbeth:
This bombing is unlikely to achieve any meaningful degrading of Yemeni missile and drone capabilities, but it will rally more of the global Arab and muslim street to the side of the Houthis. It also raises the risk that the Houthis, who up until now had only targeted ships linked to Israel, will expand targets to include U.S. and U.K. vessels.
One of the most frequently misrepresented federal statutes—often falsely used to justify unconstitutional presidential war powers—is the War Powers Resolution (or Act) (50 U.S.C. §§ 1541-1550).
If only more people would read it.
Contrary to what you may have heard about the War…
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) January 12, 2024
- Contrary to what you may have heard about the War Powers Resolution, it does not allow the president to take military action for any reason for 60-90 days without congressional approval so long as the president notifies Congress within 48 hours. Section 1541(c) of the War Powers Resolution states clearly:
- “The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to
- (1) a declaration of war,
- (2) specific statutory authorization, or
- (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.”
- Of the three cited authorities, not one indicates a presidential power to take unilateral (without Congress’s approval) offensive military action. The first two authorities allow the president to take offensive military action but only with Congress’s express approval (Article I of the Constitution grants Congress the exclusive power to declare war).
- The third authority allows the president to take defensive military action without Congress’s approval in the event of a specific type of national emergency, a sudden unforeseen attack on the United States (happening too quickly for Congress to meet) necessitating immediate action to protect Americans.
- It’s for this last situation (or for situations in which the president introduces forces into hostilities unlawfully) that the War Powers Resolution provides for the oft-mentioned 48-hour report to Congress (§ 1543) and 60-day (up to 90-day) timeline (§ 1544).
- If there’s an attack in progress on the United States (i.e., currently happening), we expect the president to respond swiftly to neutralize the attack and protect Americans—and then we will hold the president to account. The Framers of the Constitution agreed at the debates in the federal convention of 1787 that the president should have the “power to repel sudden attacks” but not the power to otherwise introduce forces into hostilities without congressional approval.
- The War Powers Resolution does not confer any new authority on the president to take offensive military action without congressional approval—nor could it under our Constitution. It instead checks the president when, as the Framers contemplated, the president introduces our Armed Forces into hostilities to repel a sudden attack.
- “I will not hesitate to direct further measures to protect our people and the free flow of international commerce as necessary,” he warned.
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) called the strikes “overdue,” and noted that former President Donald Trump had designated the Houthis as terrorists — one of the actions Biden reversed when he entered office.
- Cotton said in a statement:
- Yemen’s Houthi rebels, who vowed to retaliate against US and British strikes early Friday against key military sites, have built up a significant arsenal, including cruise missiles and drones.
- The Houthis have been steadily developing their military capabilities since 2014, when they seized the Yemeni capital Sanaa.
- Their arsenal of weapons made with Iranian equipment or components includes ballistic and cruise missiles as well as drones, according to defence experts.
- Ballistic missiles
- That includes ballistic missiles the Houthis call Typhoon – a rebranded version of the Iranian Qadr missile with a range of 1,600 to 1,900 kilometres (995 to 1,180 miles), according to Fabian Hinz of the International Institute for Strategic Studies.
- “It is very inaccurate, at least in the version they’ve shown us, but it should be able to reach Israel,” Hinz told AFP.
- U.S. intelligence officials have warned of an increasing threat posed by the Lebanese Hezbollah terrorist group, suggesting that it might strike American interests in the Middle East or even within the United States, according to a report by POLITICO.
- Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran, is believed to have a more sophisticated network and capability to launch attacks compared to other terrorist organizations such as ISIS. The warnings come amidst rising tensions in the region, which have escalated the risks of an assault, especially on U.S. personnel stationed overseas.
- The likelihood of Hezbollah targeting U.S. forces in the Middle East is considered the more immediate threat, but officials have not discounted the possibility of attacks on American soil.
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D’s?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS – why?
How was ISIS formed?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he’s been President?
Alice & Wonderland.
Let's be clear: Donald Trump does not have the authority to take us into war with Iran without Congressional approval. A president should never take this nation to war without the informed consent of the American people.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 6, 2020
As President, I will use military power responsibly and as a last resort. We will not go back to forever wars in the Middle East. #DemDebate
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 8, 2020
“Doctors Are Alarmed and Baffled” pic.twitter.com/3narVQcbOf
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) January 11, 2024
More Than Half Suspect COVID-19 Vaccines Have Caused Deaths
A majority of Americans believe COVID-19 vaccines may be to blame for many unexplained deaths..
Art by @jaaq_cartoonist
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 12, 2024
What’s scary about these stats is roughly 10-20% of Republicans wanted to send the unvaccinated to quarantine camps and imprison vaccine critics too
Unrelated, but roughly 10-20% of Republicans are supporting Nikki Haley in the GOP primary
Draw your own conclusions https://t.co/UcKl2xOMK6
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) January 11, 2024
HOW IS THIS NOT EVERYWHERE???
7 men gang r-ped 2 toddler boys (2 and 3 years old) in Galleria Mall in Houston.
They then uploaded the videos online.
But get this: THE FBI ONLY MADE ONE ARREST SO FAR. SIX ARE STILL FREE.
Arthur H. Fernandez was an employee at the mall. The… pic.twitter.com/gnKgwdBGA8
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) January 11, 2024
- The colonel and Army lawyer challenging the Army’s official narrative of the events and leadership decisions during the Capitol Hill protests on Jan. 6, 2021—a narrative relied upon by the Colorado Supreme Court when it struck President Donald J. Trump from the ballot — said then-Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark A. Milley was the black hand operating outside his legal authority to delay the District of Columbia National Guard from responding the protests that day.
- “Milley is the Don Barzini of the Deep State,” said Col. Earl G. Matthews, the Harvard Law School graduate, who was the senior legal advisor to Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the D.C. National Guard’s commanding general from March 2018 through April 2021.
- “He’s the most powerful chairman of the joint chiefs in history,” Matthews said. “It was Milley all along, and I didn’t realize it. Milley was manipulating this entire stuff from point start.”
- The former Guardsman, now serving in the Army Reserve, said that as the joint chiefs chairman, Milley had no legal role in the chain of command; he was simply the president’s senior military advisor. However, Milley leveraged his staff in the Pentagon and exploited his relationships with other generals he mentored and favored for promotion so that he ran the Army as his own feudal possession.
- “The problem was not with Donald Trump; it’s Mark Milley and the Army leadership in control. They stopped the Guard from coming then lied about it and said the Guard acted at sprint speed,” he said.
- “This is about civilian control of the military,” he said. “There was none. There is none. I argue that — Mark Milley had more control over the D.C. Guard on Jan. 6 than Donald Trump did — if Donald Trump wanted to call the Guard to go to the Capitol, Milley wouldn’t let him do it,” he said.
- Milley delayed the D.C. National Guard’s response to J6
- State was pathetic, NO WITNESSES AND NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ME! Legal Scholars are “killing” the A.G. and Judge for this Witch Hunt. The Judge is being badly influenced, and the Gag Order must come off! REMEMBER,THIS JUDGE RULED AGAINST ME BEFORE THE TRAIL EVEN STARTED, AND HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE CASE. The public is angry over this HOAX. This trial is RIGGED!
🚨BREAKING: Marjorie Taylor Greene files a criminal referral requesting an immediate investigation into Fani Willis and her alleged secret lover, Nathan Wade, who charged Trump, to Gov. Brian Kemp and AG Chris Carr.
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) January 11, 2024
— Mike Howell (@MHowellTweets) January 9, 2024
One week prior to Fani Willis' visit to the White House was when the special grand jury released their report recommending indictments against President Trump pic.twitter.com/gZH5G8ZWSW
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 10, 2024
- President Donald Trump’s lawyer was asked about presidential immunity on Tuesday, by Federal Judge Florence Pan. The specifics of the question surrounded if President Trump could order SEAL Team Six to assassinate an American citizen (or presidential candidate) and if Absolute Immunity would apply.
- President Trump’s attorney was prepared to answer the hypothetical question with a “qualified yes“; however, unfortunately the lawyer was not prepared to give Judge Pan a real-world example of this action that recently took place. It’s not a hypothetical; it was done recently. President Obama did exactly this.
- CITATION – “Anwar al-‘Awlaqī; (April 1971 – 30 September 2011) was an American Islamic scholar and lecturer who was killed in 2011 in Yemen by a U.S. government drone strike ordered by President Barack Obama. Al-Awlaki became the first U.S. citizen to be targeted and killed by a drone strike from the U.S government.
- President Barack Obama had absolute immunity for ordering the intentional killing of American citizen, Anwar al-Awlaqi. The issue of him being a presidential candidate is a non sequitur.
- If Presidents did not have absolute immunity, or if the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals removes absolute immunity from President Trump, then Barack Obama can immediately be charged and arrested for killing al-Awlaqi. There is no statute of limitations for murder. Yes, this is the cold truth of the matter.
- Additionally, 16-year-old American Citizen, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, was killed in the same military assassination. Abdulrahman, a child, was standing next to his father; he was never accused of any wrongdoing; he was never charged with any unlawful conduct; he was an innocent bystander.
- In 2011 when the Obama administration was questioned about killing the teenager, White House Spokesperson Robert Gibbs said, “I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well-being of their children. I don’t think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business.”
- You can find the legal analysis from the Justice Department Memo Approving Targeted Killing of Anwar Al-Awlaki [HERE]. There was no legal justification or approval for the killing of 16-year-old Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.
- If the DC Appeals Court removes “absolute immunity” in order to prosecute President Donald J Trump, then the next administration can formally charge President Barack Obama with the specific and unlawful killing of an American citizen, with malice aforethought and specific intent to kill; ie homicide. Additional charges of manslaughter for the killing of the 16-year-old son are easily justified.
- There is no statute of limitations for murder.
- See how that works?
FACT: All four (4) indictments against Trump were filed AFTER he announced he was running again
FACT: All four (4) indictments were brought by DEMOCRAT prosecutors
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 12, 2024
- Hutchinson, who last week cracked 1% for the first time, before falling back down to Zero. Chris is desperately seeking a TV job, but sadly, no one wants him. ABC FAKE NEWS can get him back for half of what they were paying him. May he rest in peace!
"I think many of us know that it's impossible for [Trump] to be President again."
— 𝕔hi𝓁𝓁iຖ໐iˢ (@chiIIum) January 12, 2024