Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people around the world are now coming together, they are not giving up. The climate scam is finished, the people see the truth. Kerry resigns to help Biden. Inflation and oil prices are now moving higher, the people are reaching the economic precipice. The [DS] realizes that they cannot stop Trump from being the nominee. Now the [DS] is already projecting that a [FF] is coming. Google changed it’s terms of service to prepare for mass censoring. The [DS] is panicking and they are following the path the patriots laid out for them. It is now time to finish the mission, prepare yourself the next 10 months or so are going to be very bumpy and many will break and hit the precipice. The storm is approaching.
The NYTimes is really going to have to get its story straight.
– Jan. 2: Global warming to end snow.
– Jan. 12: Global warming to increase snow.
That is the say-anything 'science' behind the climate hoax. pic.twitter.com/zTSzwRjo3c
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) January 13, 2024
News flash from the New York Times — Biden’s Climate Czar John Kerry announced he is resigning during “Brutal” coast to coast “Mix of Sow, Rain and Bitter Cold.” He will join Biden’s campaign to make the case for Biden’s climate policies. Seriously, you can’t make this stuff up!! pic.twitter.com/kPJ2WTwXws
— Andy Puzder (@AndyPuzder) January 13, 2024
- In a setback for former government officials and attorneys poised to cash in on proposed climate disclosure rules, the Securities and Exchange Commission continued to kick the ball down the road last year.
- Many of the objections raised in public comments revolve around so-called Scope 3 emissions that are not directly produced by companies and instead result from what occurs “upstream” and “downstream” of a company’s activities. That’s a problem because if the SEC rule is finalized the commission would effectively extend its jurisdiction to include private companies that transact business with public firms registered with the SEC.
- The SEC estimates that it will cost anywhere from $460,000 to $640,000 for companies to comply with the new rules during the first year they are in operation. Given the complexity involved in tracking Scope 3 emissions, it’s not too difficult to imagine how Persefoni stands to benefit financially from software and accounting services specifically tailored for this purpose.
- In fact, that appears to have been the plan right from the get-go. Influence Watch describes how the accounting firm and environmental activists joined forces to have substantial input on the disclosure rules. Moreover, Persefoni is prominently mentioned throughout the SEC proposal. But it’s not just carbon accountants who stand to benefit at the expense of companies that fall within the purview of the SEC.
- Dan Kish, a senior fellow at the Institute for Energy Research, a Washington-based nonprofit, sees a potential “big payday for law firms” attached to the SEC’s supply chain reporting mandates.
- “This is all about expanding the size and scope of government,” he said in an interview. “Lawyers can get involved with a class action lawsuit and they’ll say this particular company didn’t properly report their emissions. You can expect the lawyers to take a huge chunk from these suits. This gets into very gray areas about how a company can be expected to account for every single item along the supply chain.”
- Kish continued:
- “You’ll have lawyers intervening supposedly to protect the public interest, but they’ll be raking in all kinds of cash. The process doesn’t stop here since the law firms will then dump campaign contributions into the coffers of the people pushing these policies.”
Ford is in the process of filing a patent application for self-driving cars to drive away from their owners after a series of missed payments.
"The Ford proposal will force the car to drive itself to a repossession agency."
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 13, 2024
Credit Card and Auto loan defaults reach 2008 levels…
Everything is fine…
Car repo companies are staffing up pic.twitter.com/n9EVt88sUq
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 14, 2024
Inflation? What inflation?
Shrinkflation … 461 g vs 404 g.
Less cake, higher price. pic.twitter.com/EyMbdp3pPB
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 14, 2024
It is probably even worse than that. Most people would estimate the real food inflation is 40% to 60% over the past 4 years.
The government is notorious for using substitution of products (ground beef instead of steak) to manipulate the headline inflation numbers lower. https://t.co/CgitsuCnRU
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) January 13, 2024
- John Kerry will step down as Joe Biden’s Climate Envoy this winter or early spring, according to Axios.
- Kerry, 80, was appointed as Joe Biden’s Climate Czar in November 2020 during the transition.
- John Kerry, the private-jet setting hypocrite, operated in secret for three years.
- Protect the Public’s Trust (PPT) filed a FOIA lawsuit in an effort to obtain emails between John Kerry’s office and various climate change groups.
- The emails turned over to PPT from John Kerry’s office were heavily redacted.
- Not one staffer’s name was revealed.
- Fox News obtained the documents from PPT.
- “It hardly seems in the public interest, in fact it appears the antithesis of serving the public interest, to hide the names of government officials who are communicating with controversial outside activist organizations that are attempting to influence government policy,” PPT director Michael Chamberlain told Fox News Digital.
- Last July Congressman Brian Mast asked John Kerry to identify the senior staff working in his office on taxpayer’s dime.
- Kerry refused to identify his senior staffers and threw a tantrum after Rep. Mast pressed him to be transparent.
- The mayor of the sanctuary city of Chicago, Brandon Johnson, is at the helm of a crisis faced by communities throughout the country brought on by Joe Biden’s broken border.
- While the city hemorrhages cash, Johnson has signaled that the city is at a breaking point due to the influx of illegal aliens in the city.
- In a recent appearance on CNN, Johnson was reduced to begging Biden for help, “We have reached a critical point in this mission that absent real, significant intervention immediately, our local economies are not designed and built to respond to this type of crisis.”
Democrat Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson says "it's the entire country that is now at stake" if Congress doesn't pass a "pathway to citizenship" for the millions of illegal immigrants pouring across the open southern border pic.twitter.com/v12GGsFkl3
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) December 27, 2023
- But when pressed about how Chicago will pay for Biden’s failures and if taxes will be raised on Chicagoans to pay for the crisis, Johnson refused to answer the question despite being asked about three times during an interview with CBS 2’s Sabrina Franza on Thursday.
NEW: TX: Video shows Texas National Guard Soldiers deploying a command post in Shelby Park after the state seized the property blocking the federal government from accessing the area.
🎥 via source pic.twitter.com/5WfkoUGYIg
— Ali Bradley (@AliBradleyTV) January 13, 2024
BREAKING: Texas National Guard seen using riot shields to block illegal immigrants from entering the US in Eagle Pass pic.twitter.com/JhAZXRK4zB
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) January 13, 2024
This is it. This is what we’ve been saying will happen for years. It’s finally here.
This is the bill that will end America. This is how we’ll be replaced.
Call your senator now and tell them they better not allow this to happen. https://t.co/CL0M3GvOPB
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) January 13, 2024
The Senate Amnesty Bill is a nightmare.
It gives legal status to illegal aliens who have gamed our system and broken our laws. It rolls out the red carpet for 5,000 illegals EVERY DAY, forever.
It’s hard enough to stop the far-left’s state-sponsored invasion of our Southern… pic.twitter.com/emBhzSfXVj
— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) January 13, 2024
- Border, and it’s even harder when you’re pulling Senator Langford’s daggers out of your back. I oppose the Senate Amnesty Deal and will work to see its defeat.
- A Florida federal judge ruled a law prohibiting people from having firearms in post offices is unconstitutional.
- Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, appointed by former President Donald Trump, came to the ruling as she dismissed an indictment where a postal worker was charged with possessing a gun illegally in a federal facility, according to Reuters.
- Emmanuel Ayala, a U.S. Postal Service truck driver, carried a Smith & Wesson 9mm handgun for self-defense in a fanny pack, Reuters reported, citing Ayala’s lawyers. He had a concealed weapons permit, the outlet noted.
- Prosecutors said Ayala brought the weapon onto Postal Service grounds in 2012 and fled when federal agents attempted to detain him, according to Reuters. He was charged under a law that broadly bars the possession of a firearm in a federal facility, which includes a post office.
- Mizelle ruled the charge against Ayala violated his Second Amendment right.
- “A blanket restriction on firearms possession in post offices is incongruent with the American tradition of firearms regulation,” Mizelle said, according to Reuters.
- Mizelle cited the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen case from June 2022, where the Supreme Court ruling recognized that the Second Amendment protects one’s right to carry a handgun in public for self-defense, Reuters noted.
- The ruling further established a new test for firearm laws. Restrictions must now be “consistent with this nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation,” Reuters reported.
- The Tampa judge explained since federal laws prohibiting firearms in government buildings were not created until 1964, and no laws concerning post offices until 1972, there is no historical practice that justifies the ban, according to Reuters.
The initial wall separating the borders of Egypt and Gaza is followed by another wall which is much larger and more complex and in between there is also a lake at a depth of 12 meters on the border, after that, there is a mined dirt area.
Egypt did not build… pic.twitter.com/ur82mVvjLn
— Izlamic Terrorist (@raviagrawal3) January 13, 2024
- such a wall with either Libya or Sudan, both of which are currently at war, because Egypt knows that the people in Gaza are the devils of the Muslim Brotherhood. They have no safety or security, and betrayal is their character. What he did on October 7 is the biggest proof of this.
- William Lai Ching-te from the governing Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) has emerged victorious in Saturday’s historic Taiwan presidential election, and Beijing is not happy, having immediately issued a rebuke after having urged the populace not the vote for him, saying the outcome “will not impede the inevitable trend of China’s reunification.”
- Beijing further claimed that DPP doesn’t represent the mainstream public opinion on the island, despite that Lai, who serves as the current vice president, has just taken over 40% of votes cast – according to partial early results – in the three-way race with Hou Yu-ih from the conservative Kuomintang (KMT) and former Taipei Mayor Ko Wen-je from the Taiwan People’s Party (TPP). It was comfortable victory and resounding message to China.
- On December 27 Chinese leader Xi Jinping issued a rare, ultra-blunt warning against anyone “making Taiwan secede from China by any means,” given he said of the self-ruled island that “China’s complete reunification is an inevitable trend” and that reunification is “what the people desire.” He further urged that the Chinese Communist Party must set its sights of a grander policy of “resolving the Taiwan question in the new era.”
“I don’t think we’ve ever been in danger of World War III like we are right now.” — President Trump in Des Moines, Iowa
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) January 14, 2024
TAKE A LISTEN
Congressional Testimony –
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 13, 2024
NEW – Half of the members on WHO's "transgender health policy committee" are not qualified medical experts, and the majority are social justice activists.https://t.co/HFZYXl8ACH
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 13, 2024
More Doctors Smoke Camels Than Any Other Cigarette!
"the American tobacco industry knowingly and vehemently lied to the American people about the harmful effects of smoking tobacco. A shocking number of ranking academic doctors played along with this gigantic lie." https://t.co/lu8OYwz7sV pic.twitter.com/hYIo0Kx6ee
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) January 13, 2024
- The Biden administration has dished out nearly $700,000 to support the creation of a national pregnancy prevention program for transgender boys, federal grant records show.
- Health and Human Services (HHS) handed over the funds in September 2023 to the Center for Innovative Public Health Research, a nonprofit that develops health technologies, according to its website. The program will utilize a text-messaging program that was designed for “cisgender sexual minority girls” between the ages of 14-18 to “address social and structural influences of sexual behavior” in transgender boys, according to the grant’s description.
- Transgender boys, who are biological females, “may be less likely to use condoms when having sex with people who have penises and are at least as likely as cisgender girls to be pregnant,” a description for the grant shows.
BREAKING: Insurrection taking place right now outside the White House. Pro-Palestinian protesters scale the walls and try to breach the fence.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) January 14, 2024
Where’s Joe Biden denouncing attacks on police? Where are the crocodile tears of Democrats? Outrage by the media? Investigation by Matthew Graves? Raids ordered by Chris Wray? https://t.co/4JrrcApyWs
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 14, 2024
Where are the flash bangs and sting balls and tear gas? No beatings with batons?
- who I beat in another Election Interference type Hoax a number of months ago, tried to blackmail me with a dress, but once it was exposed to have no connection to me AT ALL, begged the Judge to exclude it from evidence. Of course, the Radical Judge went along with their wishes…..
- about her. She called her African American Husband, former Newscaster John Johnson, “an Ape,” and named her Cat “Vagina.” Does anyone believe this ridiculous story, ripped straight out of an episode of Law & Order, her favorite Show? Of course not. End this Witch Hunt now!
- honest people anywhere, to go through millions of pages of examination and “NOTHING.” In any event, the Judge had fun sarcastically ridiculing my Experts, even on a personal basis, but was totally unable to use facts, statistics, or analysis, because my Financial Statements were so strong, perhaps better than anybody else in the Country in Real Estate…..
- President Trump once again asked Judge Tanya Chutkan to hold Special Counsel Jack Smith in contempt for violating her order staying all proceedings in the January 6 case against Trump.
- Last month Obama-appointed Judge Tanya Chutkan paused Trump’s January 6 case in DC amid a dispute over the former president’s immunity argument.
- “The prosecutors’ filings and productions, Docs 188, 191, attempt to achieve both of those unlawful goals,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in a motion accusing Jack Smith of “knowingly, repeatedly and blatantly violating this Court’s Stay Order.”
- Trump’s legal counsel accused Jack Smith of illegally filing motions to flood the media with anti-Trump headlines.
- Georgia State Senators introduced a bill to remove Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger from the State Election Board, and grant the board authority to investigate him and his office for election law violations.
Via George Behizy.
According to George Behizy:
- Sponsors of the bill include Majority Leader Steve Gooch, Senator Greg Dolezal and others
- This situation started when Raffensperger failed to investigate the 2020 election fraud discovered by citizen election integrity advocate Joseph Rossi. “These initial findings and an inability to obtain explanations from Raffensperger’s office led Rossi to provide the evidence to Governor Brian Kemp’s office which performed its own independent analysis and then issued a written finding saying that Rossi’s results were factual.” Per
- In other words, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger worked to cover up 2020 election fraud instead of doing something about it.
- The Georgia Record reported:
- On Friday Elon Musk was attacked by smart-mouth leftist who objected to Elon’s recent comments on the suspicious rules and irregularities in US elections.
- Leftist Yann LeCun posted, “You know Elon, properly-run social networks do their best to take down misinformation about elections.”
- That’s when Elon dunked on Yann and tech tyrant Mark Zuckerberg.
- Elon Musk: “Funny you should mention “properly-run” social networks. Are you aware that Mark Zuckerberg, presumably a “proper-runner” of social networks, funded illegal voting vans in the last election?”
Funny you should mention “properly-run” social networks.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 12, 2024
- Elon Musk was pointing to the recent ruling in Wisconsin that the absentee Scooby voting vans are now illegal. The illegal voting vans were funded by Mark Zuckerberg and his far left wife.
Local FOX59 reported:
A Wisconsin judge has ruled that state law does not allow the use of mobile absentee voting sites, siding with Republicans who had challenged Racine’s use of a voting van that traveled around the city in 2022.
Yes, I saw President Trump’s Truth Social post. It’s an unfortunate move by his campaign advisors, I don’t think friendly fire is helpful. Donald Trump was the greatest President of the 21st century, and I’m not going to criticize him in response to this late attack.
— Vivek Ramaswamy (@VivekGRamaswamy) January 14, 2024
🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: Vivek has responded to President Trump it appears he thinks Trump voters are dumb. He claims many voters don’t even believe Trump will be allowed near the White House further proving his stance that HE IS HERE TO SAVE TRUMP. pic.twitter.com/cQKuWBtBQd
— Dom Lucre | Breaker of Narratives (@dom_lucre) January 14, 2024
So Vivek has now begun making the same stupid argument the DeSantis campaign was making awhile back.
They won't LET Trump win.
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) January 14, 2024
< 48Hr Flashback: Supporters of both Nikki Haley and Chris Christie are not really Republicans.
It's a small minority of NeverTrump GOPers paired with Dems and Dem-Lean Indies who don't have caucuses and primaries to attend or take seriously.
Nobody should've been surprised… https://t.co/WiXedA8VZP
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) January 14, 2024
- last night.
- In an unprecedented legal challenge, four Republican plaintiffs have filed a lawsuit in the state of Illinois aiming to disqualify President Joe Biden from appearing on the state’s ballot for the upcoming presidential election.
- The lawsuit alleges that the President’s immigration and border policies have given “aid or comfort to enemies,” which is a violation of the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution.
- Section 3 of the 14th Amendment states:
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
The lawsuit alleges that under the 14th Amendment, Joe Biden has "given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof" through his open border… pic.twitter.com/gIDsmCW5qP
— Jack Lombardi II (@JackLombardi) January 12, 2024
- “In Illinois, a lawsuit was filed against Candidate Joe Biden by Terry Newsome and others to remove Biden from the Ballot.
- According to the lawsuit:
Overtly beginning January 20, 2021, Joseph Biden has intentionally declined to enforce laws of the United States, in particular relation to the security of our country’s border. Exhibit A, BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ACTIONS THAT HAVE UNDERMINED BORDER SECURITY AND ENCOURAGED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, outlines 64 distinct actions taken by, at the direction, or with the approval of Biden. These actions have provided aid or comfort to the enemies of the United States contrary to Sec. 3.
Among the actions listed are not just policy decisions but active, intentional acts that are contrary to the laws of the United States, including but not limited to:
- Illegal diversion of funds allocated for border wall
- Flouting court orders declaring DACA illegal
- Illegally declared a moratorium on deportations
- Contrary to law, creating unauthorized alternatives to removal
- Illegally exempted Unaccompanied Alien Children from Title 42
- Illegally instituted Central American Minors Program contrary to federal statute governing family based immigration procedures
- Following the Catch and Release protocol contrary to congressional mandate that illegal aliens “shall be detained”
- Cancellation of wall construction by Dept. of
Defense as authorized by Congress
- Release of over 150,000 aliens without a Notice to Appear in court contrary to law
- Issues memorandum that states “the fact an individual is a removable [alien] should [not be the sole] basis of an enforcement action”, contrary to law
- suspended large-scale worksite enforcement, a key tool to deter the hiring and employment of illegal aliens, intentionally not enforcing the law
- created a program that included alternatives to detention (ATD) plus parole, resulting in “catch and release” for hundreds of thousands of aliens into the U.S. interior after they were encountered at the border (338,000 aliens were released in Fiscal Year 2022 alone) contrary to law
- Expanded unlawful parole programs to include individuals from Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras.
- Allow Immigration Judges to administratively close or dismiss removal proceedings without any action (something not allowed by statute), resulting in no decision denying asylum.
ERIC HOLDER: America will suffer "incalculable damage" if Trump elected againhttps://t.co/90IlFoEZiJ
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 14, 2024
PURE DOMINANCE: Fake News Meet the Press is forced to admit that Trump is breaking records with his lead in Iowa…
You love to see it!
Soon those who hated Trump will understand what the MAGA movement is all about and our nation will be united against the criminals who have… pic.twitter.com/2pW30bnXGT
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) January 14, 2024
- The survey asked respondents, “Which candidate do you think will win the Republican Iowa caucus?”
- Among Republicans, specifically, 71 percent said Trump will win the January 15 contest.
TAKE A LISTEN
From Doug Schoen:
"In many ways, the upcoming presidential election may mirror the 1980 election, when Jimmy Carter suffered a landslide defeat at the hands of Ronald Reagan.
What should alarm Democrats is that Carter, like President Biden now, was extremely unpopular, while…
— Shipwreckedcrew (@shipwreckedcrew) January 13, 2024
- Reagan, like Donald Trump, was considered almost unelectable. Similarly, inflation was a thorn in Carter’s side, much as it has dogged Biden since the first year of his term. Not for nothing, 2022’s inflationary surge hit the highest levels since … Jimmy Carter was in office. On foreign policy, we were facing a number of challenges then, as we are now.
- In 1980, the U.S. was still dealing with the Iranian hostage crisis, not entirely dissimilar from the hostage crisis in Gaza and our issues in the Middle East.” If you are under 60, you didn’t live through that election.
- You didn’t live through the “Reagan is Hitler” era. Yes, the Democrats use that every 4 years regardless of who the GOP nominates. If you are under 60, you don’t realize the degree to which “kitchen table” issues motivate a large segment of the electorate and they really don’t give a shit about the partisan claims each side makes about the opposition being unfit for office.
- Inflation is high, interest rates are high, energy cots are high, crime rates are rising, I fear for the future of my kids and grand kids — and so on. They then tend to vote against the side that they think is responsible for those problems. Joe Biden doesn’t have much “good” to balance all that out.
- Foreign policy and the state of affairs in the world are a horror show. But the two killers are high interest rates and +17% cumulative inflation over the past 3 years. It was coined the “Misery Index” in 1979-80. People see it in the store every day. They remember what milk, meat, and bread costs 3 years ago, and they see what it costs today.
- They are going to see it in the next 60-90 days when they pay their heating bills. This is where elections are won and lost — the 20% of the voters in the middle.
Bullet 3 = Summer of BLM on deck, and anyone writing about it will be demonetized https://t.co/GZA8Ke0MvN
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) January 13, 2024
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 14, 2024
The criminals are terrified of a military led by General Flynn or Chris Miller 😏 pic.twitter.com/eJmxnW5kun
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) January 14, 2024
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 14, 2024