Watch The X22 Report On Video
The people are waking up, 75% of Americans say inflation is affecting them and the people blame Biden. Turkey is collapsing and inflation is hitting and Apple suspended their store. The Dollar Tree is now charing 1.25 because of inflation. Supply chains are threatened by the vaccine mandate. The [DS] is panicking they are losing the narrative and people are either resigning, getting fired or not seeking re-election. The people are awake and thinking logically. The election fraud is now spreading from state to state and the people are demanding forensic audits. 5 people were charged for election fraud in Wisconsin. Mike Lindell files a SCOTUS complaint and is waiting for AG to sign on. Trump says that Space Force is very important. Trump & the military caught them all.
- Almost 80% of Americans say that inflation is impacting them personally, a new poll shows, with 57% blaming President Joe Biden.
- The Yahoo News/YouGov poll also found that inflation was the top issue on Americans’ minds, just a small minority of Americans, 18%, say that Biden is doing enough to address inflation, which is at its highest rate in decades.
- Apple has temporarily halted online sales of some of its devices on official stores in Turkey after the country’s currency, the lira, crashed 15 percent on Tuesday against the dollar.
- Currently, consumers looking to purchase Apple products including iPhones and Macs from the official Apple store in Turkey are able to view the products on the website. However, customers are unable to add the devices to their virtual shopping cart at this time.
- Consumers can, however, still view and purchase such products from popular e-commerce sites in the country, including Hepsiburada and Trendyol. Apple has not officially announced that it has temporarily suspended sales in the country and it is unclear when consumers will be able to purchase the company’s products again.
- Reid recklessly spun the Rittenhouse case as a racially significant trial that was a throwback to the Jim Crow era, when the facts of the case showed it was more about a young man who felt obligated to defend his family’s community from destructive rioters.
- But there is a more powerful reason why the chatter about Reid’s imminent cable news demise might have more legs this time around. The race-baiting shtick isn’t working. And her show’s ratings are now in the sewer, along with her incendiary rhetoric.
At some point it will dawn on you that the Biden administration isn’t actually stupid or incompetent. Easiest way to see it is when you notice they’re engaging in a systematic targeted destruction of the key pillars that hold up American civilization, one by one.
— James Lindsay, dangerous theologian (@ConceptualJames) November 23, 2021
Lets talk about Kyle Rittenhouse case, because the fake news continues to push fake information, that Kyle crossed state lines with a weapon
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) November 24, 2021
Ummmm… how about just NO BAIL?!? If this guy can come up with $5 million, he can go out and do this again? pic.twitter.com/OIVddm7WBQ
— Viva Frei (@thevivafrei) November 23, 2021
JUST IN – 6th person, 8-year-old Jackson Sparks, dies from injuries in the Waukesha Christmas parade rampage.https://t.co/OJ77zm6ATo
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 23, 2021
BREAKING: Prosecutor: 6th person, a child, has died in deadly Wisconsin parade crash.
— David Begnaud (@DavidBegnaud) November 23, 2021
Not a “crash,” you hack. The child was murdered — judge just read charges. “Intentional homicide.” Fix this tweet. https://t.co/pn0VCtK7iy
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) November 23, 2021
The silent outpouring of support from Hollywood for the victims of the Christmas parade massacre is heartwarming.
Has Harris, Biden visited the families yet, didn’t they speak with floyds family, why is this different
- Last month, several local and federal law enforcement agencies participated in a child sex operation known as “Deja Boo” netting 30 suspects.
- The operation led to the filing of child sex related crimes on 30 individuals through the Arizona Attorney General’s Office.
- “Nancy Pelosi just went into contract to buy a Florida oceanfront mansion listed for $25,000,000,” Gabe Hoffman said. “Just checked with top broker in area who confirmed this information: 10,000 sf property on Jupiter Island just changed to ‘pending’ on MLS.”
- Indeed, Pelosi is not the only wealthy Democrat Party politician who has whipped up climate hysteria while purchasing beach front property.
- Climate guru Al Gore bought an $8.9 million ocean front villa in secluded Montecito, California in 2010.
- Former President Obama has ocean front property in both Hawaii and in Martha’s Vineyard. Here is the Obamas’ oceanfront estate in Waimanalo, Hawaii, which was granted an “environmental exemption.”
Nancy destroys California and now wants to move to Florida… she wants to benefit from all the things she opposed while her constituents get screwed. By the way, interesting that somebody who has been in “public service” for 35 years can afford this waterfront mansion #ClownShow https://t.co/RnIv2SAyDO
— Eric Trump (@EricTrump) November 24, 2021
they are loosing the narrative, people are waking up, that is why this message was released, their plan is failing
So what are they telling the [DS] players in each country, lock them down, take control
- Something troubling is happening in Scotland. At least 21 babies under four weeks old died in September, a rate of 4.9 per 1,000 births. The former average was 2.1 deaths per 1,000 births.
- “Exceeding the upper control limit indicates there is a higher likelihood that there are factors beyond random variation that may have contributed to the number of deaths.”
- Kansas sheriff refuses to discriminate against unvaccinated, wants employees to know if they have natural immunity instead
- As the Kansas legislature moves further toward enshrining the right to refuse the controversial COVID-19 vaccines into law, Johnson County Sheriff Calvin Hayden has made a revolutionary immune system test available to his employees with the goal of allowing them to make an “informed decision” about their health.
- An organized mob of youths stormed a Wellspring pharmacy and looted all of the medications this past weekend.
- And youths hit a clothing store called Prime in downtown Oakland this week.
- The store has been looted TWICE this month.
- article [ABC News]
- The San Francisco news desk of ABC7 actually has a position called “race and social justice reporter” who claims the term “looting” is a politically and culturally incorrect way to describe the looting that has been taking place over the past several days.
BREAKING: The Select Committee subpoenas individuals and organizations linked to the violent attack on the Capitol:
• Proud Boys International, L.L.C.
• Henry “Enrique” Tarrio
• Oath Keepers
• Elmer Stewart Rhodes
• Robert Patrick Lewis/1st Amendment Praetorian
— January 6th Committee (@January6thCmte) November 23, 2021
Why aren’t these hearing all public
- Earlier this month, the Jan. 6 commission in Congress made headlines when it issued a subpoena alleging lawmakers had “credible evidence” that on the day before the Capitol riot former New York Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik attended a meeting at the posh Willard Hotel in Washington where Trump advisers discussed how to overturn the November 2020 election.
- The subpoena even cited an impressive source: a book by famed investigative journalist Bob Woodward.
- There’s just one problem
- Kerik was 300 miles away in the New York City area on Jan. 5, 2021, according to his own car’s toll booth records He left Washington the night of Jan. 4 and did not return until the morning of the riots, according to Kerik’s own account at a speech this weekend in Chicago.
- And that book by Woodward? It makes no claim about Kerik attending a meeting at the Willard on Jan. 5. In fact, the book doesn’t even mention the former NYPD commission once in its 482 pages.
We need the investigation results soon from the AZ Attorney General as we head into the next legislative session. Their office does not update us regarding pending investigations, as they shouldn’t. However, time is very short.
— Senator Kelly Townsend (@AZKellyT) November 24, 2021
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that former President Donald Trump supporters feared “civil rights and human rights, the cultural changes.”
- Clinton said, “I do think that we are facing a crisis of democracy, a crisis of legitimacy, a crisis that really goes to the heart of what the future of our country and many others around the world will be. So I spend my time trying to figure out what we can do about it. I am not ever going to give up because there’s just too much at stake.”
- She continued, “I think that the role of disinformation, the way that propaganda has been really weaponized, and the increasing ability to manipulate people through algorithms and other forms of artificial intelligence will only make this harder to combat. so I don’t want to be pessimistic about it because I think this is a worthy and necessary battle.”
- Clinton added, “We have to hold people accountable for their actions, particularly when those actions threaten our way of life, our rule of law, our future as a democracy. So I am determined to continue to speak out
- It is important to note the context of who is speaking these words: Hillary Clinton. The 2016 presidential election loser who “undermined democracy” by refusing to accept the election results had also hatched a Russia collusion plot to ensnare her opponent. This is an act of treason that was recently exposed in alarming fashion with Special Counsel John Durham’s recent indictment of Steele dossier subsource Igor Danchenko.
- It comes down to the timing.
- in order for Trump to return, there needs to be a super majority of Americans ready and willing to accept his return. The fact this has been pushed back until now when it didn’t need to be tells me it was done so on purpose. It has been timed to coincide with the multitude of failures of Biden’s administration and the mass awakening of Americans that has resulted from those highly visible failures.
- so if Mike Lindell has the AGs on board as he claims, and the evidence he possesses is genuine, than this upcoming SCOTUS date is even bigger than we realize.
- Regarding Mike Lindell:
- If his PCAPs are genuine, where did he get them?
- If his PCAPs are genuine, why is he allowed to maintain possession of them?
- If his PCAPs are genuine, how is he able to maintain the proper chain of custody necessary to prove they are genuine without a doubt?
- The Sheriff of Racine County Wisconsin has filed charges against five members of Wisconsin’s election commission. These are the first material charges filed country-wide related to the massive 2020 Election fraud.
Law Enforcement Today reported.
The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).
“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”
The recommended charges are the same for each commissioner, and include:
• Misconduct in Public Office in violation of Wis. Stat. § 946.12(2) (Felony)
• Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violations in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(2)(b)7 (Felony)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(n) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(p) (Misdemeanor)
• Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance in violation of Wis. Stat. § 12.13(3)(s) (Misdemeanor)
The reasons for the recommended charges were clearly explained during the October 28, 2021, news conference and in the supporting documentation.”
- These are the first charges of their kind in the country related to the massive 2020 Election steal. The DOJ and FBI chose to allow all the crimes that occurred and have done nothing to date. It’s now up to the local communities and the states to bring justice back to our country.