Watch The X22 Report On Video
The corrupt politicians/fake news and the [CB] are trying to convince the American people that they must sacrifice, this is the new normal. [JB] is now using the petro reserves and selling it to China. The [CB] just said the quiet part out loud. They have failed, the people are against all of it. Trump and the military have strategically be planned the take down of the [DS]. Trump need the stone, and the only way to do this was to show the people the truth to wake the people up. This is why he needed the resident in the WH. Trump continually points out what the [DS] is trying to do. The people are the stone and Trump and the military are the key, put them together and this is the storm.
FACT: 17 of the top 20 states for jobs recovered since the pandemic began are led by Republican governors. pic.twitter.com/ty6oLHMiVv
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 22, 2021
- Proving just how out of touch the elite media are, the far-left Today Show offered some tips on mustering through Joe Biden’s record inflation this Thanksgiving: Cancel the Turkey. This might chase away all those expensive guests!
- “If you tell everyone you’re not having a turkey,” she chirped, “some guests may drop off, and that will save money too.”
- As a result they have decided to release 50 million barrels of oil from the strategic petroleum reserve (SPR), enough for approximately 3 days of demand. [Announcement Here]
- The strategic reserve is intended as an emergency supply in the event of war or national crisis that demands we have some insurance measures to protect ourselves. The SPR is the world’s largest supply of emergency crude oil, and the oil stocks are stored in underground salt caverns at four storage sites in Texas and Louisiana.
- The oil in the strategic oil reserve was previously paid for by taxpayers. What Biden is doing right now is giving reserve oil to energy companies who then turn around and refine it into gasoline for taxpayers to purchase. We get to buy it twice and Biden wants to be thanked for doing it.
- The Biden administration is going to lower gas prices for taxpayers by allowing taxpayers to purchase their own oil. Brilliant!
- El Salvador’s government plans to build a “Bitcoin City” at the base of Conchagua Volcano in the country’s southeast in 2022, El
- “It would be a legal municipality, with [a] mayor and everything,” President Bukele said of the planned “Bitcoin City.”
- “It’s gonna include everything: residential areas, commercial areas, services, museums, entertainment, bars, restaurants, airport, port, rail,” he said. “Everything devoted to Bitcoin.”
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said bitcoin should not be used as legal tender in El Salvador and urged the Central American country to strengthen the regulation and supervision of its newly established payment ecosystem.
- In a statement published on Monday, the IMF recommended that El Salvador narrow the scope of its Bitcoin Law and mentioned “significant risks” that bitcoin has for consumer protection, financial integrity and financial stability.
- Citigroup is going to hire 100 new roles to task its institutional digital assets division that includes blockchain and digital currencies in a push to tap into a sector that has lately been gaining mainstream appeal.
- The team will be led by Puneet Singhvi, head of blockchain at Citi’s global markets operation. Singhvi will be overseeing the bank’s venture into crypto markets and provide the corporation with a strategic plan to introduce new products along with bringing in clients and investments. Singhvi will report to Emily Turner, head of business development for the Institutional Clients Group.
- Citi first launched its digital assets division in June this year. As many companies move into the sector, regulatory authorities have increased their scrutiny of digital transactions and novel business models.
- Source: theepochtimes.com