Watch The X22 Report On Video
The food manufactures are creating the illusion that food is the same price by shrinking the product, we have seen this playbook before. The electric trucking agenda in CA will not work. The people see inflation as a problem and they are rejecting the CBDC. The [DS] know they only have a couple of moves left before they go to jail. Trump wants the people see the corruption and the more this plays out the people are seeing it all. The scare event is coming, Trump already signaled that the seal is broken, which means the flood gates officially open and their is no turning back. The storm is coming and its going to hit hard.
The transitionary period of "shrinkflation" is particularly awkward when old and new sizes are both on the shelves.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 12, 2023
Fires blamed on Climate, Canada pushing carbon taxes July 1
- Logistics companies are scrambling to meet California’s upcoming Jan. 1, 2024 mandate that all new trucks purchased for servicing ports, rail yards, and distribution centers in the state be zero-emission vehicles, with experts questioning limited access to charging stations and the viability of switching from diesel to electric fleets.
- Availability of electric semi-trucks is a concern, as is the price of the vehicles, the number of miles they can go on a charge, and the cost of maintenance and replacement parts, all of which currently remain unknown variables, according to industry experts.
- “We need to know all of these things in order to plan,” Nelson Sibrian—owner of Sibrian Trucking based in Wilmington, California—told The Epoch Times. “If we don’t know the actual range, it makes it impossible to schedule, and they can’t give me a straight answer on how long [trucks] will take to charge.”
- “Nobody has real numbers when we ask for details about maintenance and replacement costs,” Sibrian said. “With diesel, we know our cost per day to maintain the vehicle.”
- Entry Price Substantially Higher for Electric Vehicles
- The price of most electric semi-trucks is approximately $500,000, based on listings for new models, and Tesla is seeking to gain market share by undercutting the price, with models ranging from $180,000 and up.
- Weight and Range Limitations Could Impact Profitability
- Industry experts say the estimated 10,000-pound battery pack installed in Tesla trucks is also potentially an issue because replacements would be difficult and costly and lead to less cargo being carried due to laws pertaining to weight limits. They additionally report no success when requesting details from the manufacturer regarding specifics.
- Range presents another significant obstacle, as diesel trucks can run more than 1,000 miles before refueling, while the best electric semis currently can go 300 miles or less, with the majority currently operating in California lasting only 100 miles or fewer on average, according to experts.
- Struggling with rampant homelessness, a drug crisis, surging crime and several business closures, San Francisco is no longer the thriving city it used to be. Its decline in recent months has led some to say the city “is dying”—especially as its citizens move elsewhere.
- A quarter of a million people have reportedly fled the Bay Area since the beginning of 2020. According to U.S. Census estimates, San Francisco’s population dropped by 7.2 percent between 2020 and 2021 and by
- A poll from the Cato Institute
Overwhelming majorities would oppose the adoption of a CBDC if it meant that the government could control what people spend their money on (74%), that the government could monitor their spending (68%), that a CBDC would abolish all U.S. cash (68%), that a CBDC would attract cyberattacks (65%), that the government could charge a tax on those who don’t spend money during recessions (64%), or that the government could freeze the digital bank accounts of political protesters (59%). Americans were marginally opposed (52%) if a CBDC could cause some people to stop using private banks, resulting in some banks going out of business.
- Target Stock has continued to plummet since May when the brand started selling “tuck-friendly” swimsuits and kids’ clothes designed by a gay Satanist for a Pride month collection. On Friday, it hit its lowest point since August 2020.
- At Friday’s close last week, the brand was selling at $126.99-per-share, or a $15 billion loss in market cap since the boycotts started just less than a month ago. On May 17, Target was selling at $160 per share, dropping $9 billion in a single week.
- According to the Daily Mail, the retail giant’s market cap sat at $74 billion, and now it sits at just over $54 billion total. Source: thepostmillenial.com
Target stores have been targeted with bomb threats by suspected LGBTQ activists for removing their Pride merchandise. https://t.co/Hz1lzXPTM0
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) June 11, 2023
BREAKING: Biden Aide Who Moved White House Secrets to Chinatown Also Played Hide-and-Seek With Sensitive Docs Tied to 1990s Chinagate Scandalhttps://t.co/GqHkgTpLec
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 12, 2023
Below is photo of office building in DC's Chinatown district where longtime Biden aide and gatekeeper Kathy Chung in 2017 leased space to stash 13 boxes containing highly classified White House documents. (The address is 701 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001)https://t.co/GqHkgTpLec
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 12, 2023
Former AG Barr has discredited Democrats’ lies that the investigation into the Biden bribery FD-1023 form had been ended.
— Rep. James Comer (@RepJamesComer) June 12, 2023
- Another page in the seemingly never-ending Epstein saga was written today, as JPMorgan Chase & Co. agreed to pay $290 million to settle the lawsuit with ‘Jane Doe’ victim, who alleges that the bank knowingly benefited from former client Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking.
- Bloomberg reports:
- “JPMorgan Chase & Co. has agreed to settle a lawsuit alleging it knowingly benefited from former client Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking.
- The firm reached an ‘agreement in principle’ to settle the proposed class action filed by an unnamed Epstein victim late last year, JPMorgan said in a statement Monday.
- […] ‘We all now understand that Epstein’s behavior was monstrous, and we believe this settlement is in the best interest of all parties, especially the survivors, who suffered unimaginable abuse at the hands of this man,” the New York-based bank said. “Any association with him was a mistake and we regret it. We would never have continued to do business with him if we believed he was using our bank in any way to help commit heinous crimes’.”
So JP morgan paid off the jane doe because they do not want the information getting out, thats how panicked they are.
- Trump was asked by Roger Stone about the CIA’s involvement in JFK’s death. He said he was asked not declassify all of it, but that “it’s time” and he will release it all as soon as he gets into office.
- “I’ll be doing the rest as soon as I get into office.”
- Do 9/11 too…
- Democrat state California, known for having some of the most strict gun-control laws in the US, accounted for over 17 percent of annual firearm-related murders across the nation, Breitbart reported citing recent data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Everytown for Gun Safety ranks California as the no.1 in the US when it comes to gun control.
- According to CDC figures, despite the Golden State’s strict gun control regulations, which include universal background checks, waiting periods, and bans on many types of firearms, it has been unable to curb the surge in gun-related deaths.
PEW Research reported that CDC figures show 20,958 people were murdered with firearms in 2021.
The CDC’s state-by-state map shows that 3,576 of those murders occurred in California alone.
California gun controls include universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, a 10-day waiting period, a red flag law, firearm registration requirements, a ban on campus carry for self-defense, a ban on K-12 teachers being armed for classroom defense, a limit on the number of guns a law-abiding citizen can purchase each month, and a background check requirement for ammunition purchases, among many other controls.
When California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) contrasts gun violence in his state with that of other states–especially red states–he does not mention California firearm homicides. Rather, he talks about homicide rates and claims a lower rate in California than in other states.
By shifting the focus to rates, Newsom does not mention that Mississippi only had 962 firearm homicides compared to 3,576 such homicides in California.
- WASHINGTON — China has been operating a spy base in Cuba since at least 2019, part of a global effort by Beijing to upgrade its intelligence-gathering capabilities, according to a Biden administration official.
- The official, who was not authorized to comment publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity, said the U.S. intelligence community has been aware of China‘s spying from Cuba and a larger effort to set up intelligence-gathering operations around the globe for some time.
- The half-brother of US Ukraine warhawk Victoria Nuland was responsible for “Information Operations” at Twitter when the FBI and Ukrainian secret service SBU asked to censor 163 critical journalists and media outlets 2022, including Canadian journalist Aaron Maté. William Nuland was communicating with his half-sister as early as the beginnings of the Russia hoax 2016, Gateway Pundit can reveal.
- “In March 2022, an FBI Special Agent sent Twitter a list of accounts on behalf of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), Ukraine’s main intelligence agency,” Aaron Maté reported on his Substack. The accounts “are suspected by the SBU in spreading fear and disinformation”, FBI FBI Special Agent Aleksandr Kobzanets, Assistant Legal Attaché at the US Embassy in Kiev, wrote to former Twitter “Trust and Saftey” head Yoel Roth on March 27, 2022.
- Kobzanets attached an SBU list of 163 twitter accounts “used to disseminate disinformation and fake news to inaccurately reflect events in Ukraine, justify war crimes of the Russian authorities on the territory of the Ukrainian state in violation of international law.” The list included mainstream Russian media outlets such as Russia Today, TASS, Izevestia and Komsomolskaya Pravda, but also the account of Canadian journalist Aaron Maté of The Grayzone.
- Journalists “who cover the conflict with a pro-Russian stance are unlikely to be found in violation of our rules absent other context that might establish some kind of covert/deceptive association between them and a government,” Roth wrote. “Any additional information or context in those areas is of course welcome and appreciated.”
- The U.S. government is preparing evacuation plans for American citizens living in Taiwan,
- The planning has been underway for at least six months and “it’s heated up over the past two months or so,” said a senior U.S. intelligence official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to discuss the planning.
- The U.S. government hasn’t discussed the preparations publicly. The State Department declined a request for comment. While Pentagon spokesperson Lt. Col. Martin Meiners declined to comment directly on the planning, he said, “We do not see a conflict in the Taiwan Strait as imminent or inevitable.”
- The planning process has been kept quiet because it is a sensitive subject for the Taiwanese government, one source said; more generally, one former State Department official said, “Even talking about an [evacuation plan] starts people thinking something may be going on even if it is just prudent planning.”
- A controversy is stirring at Edison High School in Huntington Beach, California, after parents raised concerns over a math teacher’s reported use of threats and coercion to force students to watch a video about LGBTQ+ Pride.
- The incident reportedly occurred during a regular math class when the teacher played a Bolt TV episode that featured a video promoting LGBTQ+ Pride, according to R-let Vaz, whose daughter Ivory was one of the students and who recorded the incident.
- The video was part of a routine broadcast by Bolt TV, the school’s student-produced and administration-approved channel.
- However, the student’s reaction was far from uniform, as most students found the video very uncomfortable.
One student can be heard saying, “Why are you showing this to kids?”
- The math teacher responded by criticizing the students for what she considered “inappropriate” behavior. The teacher insisted that the students watch the content or she would give them a Saturday school.
For the SPLC, Moms for Liberty doesn't count as one hate group. It counts as dozens and dozens of hate groups. Each chapter is listed separately. By itself, this is leading to massive hate group inflation. https://t.co/cztgOFhdM8
— Robby Soave (@robbysoave) June 9, 2023
California Voters Support Parental Rights by Overwhelming Margins
Parents don’t lose their rights at the schoolhouse door, according to an overwhelming majority of California voters..
More at Rasmussen Reports: https://t.co/EMPlXSZMuD
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 12, 2023
- Governor Kevin Stitt of Oklahoma, who I didn’t know very well, called me before his last election to say he was in BIG trouble and very much needed my Endorsement. I LOVE Oklahoma & won 76 out of 76 Districts, something that never happened before. Ronald Reagan was next with 56. Anyway, I gave him my endorsement, he immediately went way up, and won. Now, despite the fact that DeSanctimonious is losing to Biden, & me, Stitt just endorsed him. Wow! He disliked “the Indians” & my great Senate pick!
- A majority of voters in California says in a poll released on Monday that Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) should resign.
- Sixty-three percent of California voters in the Inside California Politics/Emerson College survey said that Feinstein, 89, should step down and allow California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) to appoint a replacement to serve out the remainder of her term.
- Some Democrats, including Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), have called on Feinstein to resign.
Even Democrats were 5-to-1 against Zuckerbucks. pic.twitter.com/9A80dNS9Rg
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 12, 2023
Independents woke up BIG in 2021 (26-point swing in 8 months).
But Democrats were dug in like a tick (only a 3-point move). pic.twitter.com/DJR4xBdBJm
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 12, 2023
And the party numbers were incredible.
79% of Republicans, 58% of Independents and 41% of Democrats thought cheating affected 2020.
Stand by for Part 2, coming in a week or two. pic.twitter.com/UH2P4gUraG
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) June 12, 2023
- Scarborough began screaming at the top of his lungs while discussing a CBS News/YouGov poll showing 80% of the U.S. agrees Trump taking nuclear and military documents is a national security risk.
- “This is what I’ve been saying until I’m blue in the face since 2017. You keep narrowing down your base till you have insurrectionist weirdos and freaks and that’s where we are,” Scarborough said. “Everybody look. You’re freaking out about what’s going on. Look at that number. That is us. People who actually give a damn about a president of the United States who STEALS NUCLEAR SECRETS and then lies about it to the FBI and then lies about it when the FBI tries to retrieve NUCLEAR SECRETS.”
- As former President Donald Trump prepares for his upcoming court appearance in Florida on Tuesday, FBI agents across the country are actively looking for possible ‘domestic terror threats,’ according to a CNN report citing law enforcement sources.
- This follows reports that pro-Trump groups are making plans to travel to Miami to show their support for the former President as he faces bogus federal charges in the classified documents case.
- Trump has urged supporters going to Miami protests against his indictment to ensure the demonstrations remain peaceful, so as to not hand any victories to the corporate media, federal authorities, or opposing political candidates.
- Speaking exclusively to Roger Stone about protests planned at the Miami courthouse – where Trump is due to be arrested on Tuesday – the 45th President said the American people have “plenty” to protest about – and they should do so “peacefully”.
- “Look, our country has to protest. We have plenty to protest, we’ve lost everything. We’ve lost our borders, we’ve lost our election integrity, we’ve lost respect all over the world,” he added.
- Virtually everyone is saying that the Indictment is about Election Interference & should not have been brought, except Bill Barr, a “disgruntled former employee” & lazy Attorney General who was weak & totally ineffective. He doesn’t mean what he’s saying, it’s just MISINFORMATION.Barr’s doing it because he hates “TRUMP” for firing him. He was deathly afraid of the Radical Left when they said they would Impeach him. He knows the Indictment is Bull…. Turn off FoxNews when that “Gutless Pig” is on!
Barr is simply wrong. The Presidential Records Act gives unreviewable discretion to a president to designate and keep any record as personal! If Barr is upset about this then he must ask Congress to change the law and, arguably, the US Constitution. https://t.co/Yzs5tE6eDN
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) June 11, 2023
- US District Judge for the Southern District of Florida, Aileen Cannon, will be assigned to oversee President Trump’s federal case in Miami.
- A Trump-appointed federal judge was assigned to the Florida case and it’s all hands on deck to force her to recuse herself.
- Obama’s corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder told Jen Psaki on Sunday that he doesn’t have confidence in Aileen Cannon’s ability to be fair.
- Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee, was first assigned to oversee Jack Smith’s classified documents case and January 6 case against Trump.
- Judge Beryl Howell ruled against Trump at every turn!
- In fact, Judge Howell previously ordered Trump’s lawyer Evan Corcoran to testify before a grand jury in special counsel Jack Smith’s investigation into classified documents stored at Mar-a-Lago.
- Judge Howell flipped Trump’s own lawyer Eric Corcoran into a witness when she obliterated Trump’s attorney client privilege in a ruling.
- Not a peep from the media about the Obama judges ruling against Trump at every turn.
- When the Obama Administration, on July 5th, ruled that in regard to Hillary Clinton’s privatized email system while she was Secretary of State, “Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case” to a grand jury, because “We cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges,” they ignored the following six U.S. criminal laws, each of which undeniably describes very well what she did:
18 U.S. Code § 2232 — Destruction or removal of property to prevent seizure
(a) Destruction or Removal of Property To Prevent Seizure
18 U.S. Code § 1512 — Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
- (c) Whoever corruptly
- (1) alters, destroys, mutilates, or conceals a record, document, or other object, or attempts to do so, with the intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding; or
- (2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so,
- shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
- 18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy
- 18 U.S. Code § 2071 — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
- 18 U.S. Code § 641 — Public money, property or records
- 18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information …
- (f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer —
- President Trump will speak to the nation on Tuesday night following his indictment in Miami, Florida.
- The president will speak from Bedminster, New Jersey five hours after the latest political indictment by Democrats against Trump.
- President Trump is crushing the field in the latest CBS poll for President of the United States.
- Trump is now leading DeSantis by 38 points in the latest poll and leads all others by at least 57 points.
- Joe Biden just stated he never spoke to Attorney General Garland about Indicting his POLITICAL OPPONENT, who just happens to be leading him, by a lot, in the polls. Used to say the same thing about Hunter’s business partners, until that was revealed to be a lie! Met with them many, many times. CROOKED JOE & HIS THUGS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA!
- NOW THAT THE “SEAL” IS BROKEN, IN ADDITION TO CLOSING THE BORDER & REMOVING ALL OF THE “CRIMINAL” ELEMENTS THAT HAVE ILLEGALLY INVADED OUR COUNTRY, MAKING AMERICA ENERGY INDEPENDENT, & EVEN DOMINANT AGAIN, & IMMEDIATELY ENDING THE WAR BETWEEN RUSSIA & UKRAINE, I WILL APPOINT A REAL SPECIAL “PROSECUTOR” TO GO AFTER THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE USA, JOE BIDEN, THE ENTIRE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY, & ALL OTHERS INVOLVED WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR ELECTIONS, BORDERS, & COUNTRY ITSELF!
- ·I HOPE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS WATCHING WHAT THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS ARE DOING TO AMERICA, AND ALL WE STAND FOR. WE ARE A NATION IN SERIOUS DECLINE, AND IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. p.s. CHINA JUST, EFFECTIVELY, TOOK OVER CUBA. WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED UNDER THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!
The flood gates officially open, and there’s no turning back
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7f44ec No. 119769
Anonymous ID: 282f8c No. 119569
Anonymous ID: 826c3f No. 7884113
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8cdd1a No. 7884016
When the info is released no more Russia investigation.
It will factually conclude the corrupt nature by which the entire false narrative was created all to 1) prevent the election of POTUS 2) delay/shelter/mask/hide all illegal activities by Hussein/others during past 8 years.
DOJ/FBI cleanse vital as primary.
These people HATE America.
- ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country!