Watch The X22 Report On Video
The earth was not getting warmer, it is getting cooler, the entire climate warming/change is a hoax. The smoke from the fires have cut the solar panel electric production in half. The D’s are now panicking over the Fed rate hikes. The [DS] has made their move. Trump and the patriots no the playbook, Trump is now finishing the final act of the sting operation. Most likely they will arrest him. Trump lets us know we are in the final battle, we will take the country back and we Make America Great Again. Scavino sends message letting us know that at dawn Trump will win against the [DS]. Trump has been warning about war, the scare event will be used to round up the [DS] players.
Global cooling from January 2015 thru May 2023.
Minute by minute average global temp indicates a -0.296°C trend… despite a 17% increase in industrial era CO2. https://t.co/jIQrI5w2la
Emissions-driven warming is a hoax. pic.twitter.com/tKk1j5BoRl
— Steve Milloy (@JunkScience) June 11, 2023
Solar panel output in the northeastern USA is down 50% due to all of the smoke from the Canadian fires. 🔥🔥🔥
We need nuclear.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 10, 2023
Solar power is fine for a portion of our electric grid supply, perhaps 10% to 20%.
But we definitely need nuclear, hydro and other forms of solid baseload energy for the majority of electric power supply. https://t.co/PmBI8ISeAU
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) June 10, 2023
- The actor and comedian behind the popular Mr. Bean character has called on drivers to hold off buying an electric vehicle (EV), saying the environmental benefits do not stack up.
- Rowan Atkinson, a long-time motor enthusiast with a degree and master’s in electrical engineering, said current EV technology was more harmful to the environment than it was worth.
- “Increasingly, I’m feeling that our honeymoon with electric cars is coming to an end, and that’s no bad thing: we’re realising that a wider range of options need to be explored if we’re going to properly address the very serious environmental problems that our use of the motor car has created,” Atkinson wrote in The Guardian newspaper.
- He pointed to figures released by automotive giant Volvo revealing that greenhouse gas emissions during the EV production process were 70 percent higher than building a petrol car.
- “How so?” Atkinson said.
- “The problem lies with the lithium-ion batteries fitted currently to nearly all-electric vehicles: they’re absurdly heavy, huge amounts of energy are required to make them, and they are estimated to last only upwards of 10 years.
- source: zerohedge.com
- In a push to counter the so-called ‘climate change,’ the globalist World Economic Forum (WEF), under the leadership of its founder and Executive Chairman, Klaus Schwab, has proposed a comprehensive plan aiming to limit 76% of private cars by the year 2050.
- The authoritarian objective is a part of WEF’s broader vision for a ‘sustainable and low-carbon future,’ as outlined in its Urban Mobility Scorecard Tool: Benchmarking the Transition to Sustainable Urban Mobility in collaboration with Visa in May 2023.
- According to WEF’s recently published white paper, by 2050, people are likely to travel twice as much within cities as they do now. If people don’t change anything, this would mean that there would be 2.1 billion cars, buses, and other vehicles on the road, emitting 4.6 billion tons of carbon dioxide.
- The reduction from 2.1 billion vehicles to 0.5 billion vehicles is a decrease of 1.6 billion vehicles. So, the reduction of vehicles from 2.1 billion to 0.5 billion represents a decrease of about 76.19%.
Moreover, WEF stated that switching to electric vehicles isn’t enough to achieve these benefits. People need to combine it with more use of shared transport and changes to how our cities are designed. This means making cities more compact and easier to get around by walking or biking, and prioritizing public and shared transport.
Lifesite News reported:
The phrase “You’ll own nothing. And you’ll be happy” is associated with the WEF and its agenda for what it calls the “Great Reset.” The “Great Reset” is a proposal by the WEF to rebuild the economy sustainably following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Lying to Congress is a crime. She should be prosecuted.https://t.co/dLlzyLCbit
— Rep. Dan Bishop (@RepDanBishop) June 9, 2023
- At their May 3rd meeting, the Federal Reserve Committee appears to have established two key things (in their estimation).
- First, the Fed continues to promote the delusion that the banking system is “sound and resilient.”
- Second, they remain focused on bringing inflation back down to Chairman Powell’s pet target rate of 2%.
- At that meeting, the FOMC members also decided to raise the federal funding rate by 25 basis points (equal to .25%).
- Taken at face value, almost anyone who doesn’t constantly research economic conditions might think everything is heading back to normal.
- But everything isn’t heading back to normal, far from it.
- The rate hike panicked several Democrat lawmakers, who desperately pleaded for the Fed to reverse course:
A group led by several prominent Democrat lawmakers is calling on the Federal Reserve to halt rate hikes to avoid risking too much damage to the economy.
The 10 senators and representatives, led by Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Reps. Pramila Jayapal of Washington and Brendan Boyle of Pennsylvania, raised their concerns about the Fed’s monetary policy strategy and its “potential to throw millions of Americans out of work,” in a letter Monday to Fed Chair Jerome Powell.
Here’s the reason Chairman Powell’s Fed decided to stay the course, raising rates to fight inflation:
Inflation has proven to be more persistent than officials anticipated, borne out through the Atlanta Fed’s “sticky price” CPI that compares prices for goods and services that don’t change a lot over time against those that do.
Sticky prices increased 6.6% annually in March and have been generally on the rise, while “flexible price CPI” climbed just 1.6% and has declined precipitously since peaking at 19.7% in March 2022. Sticky prices include housing.
- A pause in rate hikes is looking unlikely this year
Recession this year “now inevitable”
You can see the unemployment trend that Murray described, as it has played itself out since 1950:
Also take note that the last time unemployment was 2.5% was in 1953, just before a brutal recession.
- So the economy seems teetering on the brink of a deep recession.
This is the flag the U.S. government expects young men in the military to die for. https://t.co/pmcz0vRHru
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) June 11, 2023
Does this flag divide the US? Yes The president knows this flag is not supported by most Americans but dos not care Flying a flag of ideology over the flag of country
“What does it mean when my nation places a new flag in a position of primacy on the building that houses the president?” you might be saying to yourself pic.twitter.com/UTULYNy7Th
— Auron MacIntyre (@AuronMacintyre) June 11, 2023
- The New York Senate Democrats have voted in favor of a bill to provide low-cost health care to illegal aliens residing in the crime-ridden state.
- The decision came after the federal government agreed to allocate funds for the initiative, alleviating concerns about the financial burden on the state, New York Post reported.
- Spearheaded by state Senate Health Committee Chair Gustavo Rivera (D-Bronx), the legislation garnered support on the chamber floor with a vote of 41-21. However, it still awaits approval from the Assembly before becoming law.
- “We are already spending over a billion dollars without giving any type of regular care to these folks,” said state Senate Health Committee Chair Gustavo Rivera.
- “So these folks are already here. They get sick. They get flus They get colds. They break legs … What we’re suggesting here is that we have a way to get federal money so it does not cost the state anything.”
- North Korean state media launched an attack on Ukraine, insinuating that President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was responsible for destroying the Kakhovka dam, endangering the region’s food supplies, NK News reported.
- The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) published the statement on Friday by O Song Jin, a researcher from the state-run Institute of International Studies. The article suggested that the collapse of the dam was part of a joint conspiracy orchestrated by the U.S. and Kyiv to falsely accuse Russia of war crimes.
- According to the Guardian, “Blowing up a dam can be considered a war crime, the Geneva conventions say, if it “may cause the release of dangerous forces and consequent severe losses among the civilian population,” and the effects of a large release of water on people and homes remains for now dangerous but uncertain.”
- AA.com has more on the story:
- The White House continues to enforce mask-wearing and social distancing practices for guests not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, even after Biden terminated the national emergency declaration for the pandemic, FOX News reported.
- The decision to uphold the mask requirement for unvaccinated guests comes as Joe Biden and Jill Biden prepare to host dozens of NCAA men’s and women’s national championship teams from Divisions I, II, and III on “College Athlete Day” this Monday.
- The White House Office of Legislative Affairs sent an email invitation to members of Congress earlier this week. The email, obtained by Fox News Digital, provided logistical details and outlined COVID-19 protocols for the event.
- The outlet reported:
- According to the White House, while lawmakers are not required to receive a COVID test in advance of this event, they will need to wear a mask and socially distance if they’re unvaccinated.
“Masking Guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds,” the email states [bold font in original email]. “Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.“
- a newly revised bill (A.B. 957) advancing through the legislature would penalize parents for refusing to “affirm” their child’s gender identity. This would be punished as a violation of the “health, safety, and welfare of the child” within the state’s family code.
- A.B. 957 originally passed the California State Assembly back on May 3. As the Daily Signal reported on Friday, Assembly Member Lori Wilson, D-Suisun City, wrote the bill and introduced it on Feb. 14.
- But the State Senator Scott Wiener, a CHILDLESS man who co-authored the legislation, amended it in California’s State Senate on June 6.
- The Signal explains how the shift happened:
- But this is not the most sinister part of the bill, though. Conservative activist Greg Price notes that parents could be charged with child abuse, a criminal penalty, if they so much as object to their child’s preferred pronouns.
- A district judge in Washington state has ruled that Olympus Spa, a women-only spa where nudity is compulsory, must allow pre-op transgender women with penises to utilize their facilities.
- This ruling comes after the spa sued the Washington State Human Rights Commission (WSHRC) when they were previously ordered to change its ‘discriminatory rules’ which is ‘biological women only’ policy.
- Haven Wilvich, a biological male, complained when his membership application was declined by the Korean-style spa. He was allegedly told that “transgender women without surgery are not welcome.”
- A leaked video shows that at least one Washington, D.C., cop – and likely more – acted on January 6 as apparent agent provocateurs, dressing as protesters, scaling scaffolding outside the Capitol Building, and urging protesters toward the iconic building. See the video below.
- Congressman Barry Loudermilk (R-Ga.) says the authenticated GoPro video raises the question of why police officers, who were identified as intelligence officers, were working to stir up the crowd of protesters instead of working to stop an assault on the Capitol.
- At one point in the video, the unidentified police officer equipped with the camera said to another he thought the idea was to get people inside the Capitol Building and trap them inside. The observation by the undercover officer leads one to conclude that there was intelligence about a plan to attack the Capitol and the apparent response by the police was to let them do it and take pictures.
- When another alleged officer on the video saw people climbing the scaffolding, he told the officer with the GoPro, “That’s dangerous. Somebody’s going to get shot.” A third alleged officer said, “They’re not going to shoot anybody.” Yet, they encouraged and participated in the dangerous activity.
- As the group of officers worked their way through the crowd and to the scaffolding, they joined in with the protesters’ chants, “Whose house? Our house!”
- Dershowitz argued that Trump filing a $500 million lawsuit against Michael Cohen, his former personal lawyer, was the perfect “Trump card” because it will help his case and hurt Bragg.
- Dershowitz called Trump’s lawsuit against Cohen a “legitimate move” and one that should have been done.
- “Good move. Good move. First of all, lawyers should not be violating lawyer-client privilege, number one. Number two, he gets a discovery, if he survives a motion to dismiss, and he is going to be able to find out things the government wouldn’t turn over to him in a criminal trial. So I think it’s a very smart move to go after Trump,” Dershowitz said.
- “It’s very hard these days to hide things forever. With the internet, with social media, if you get the right people you can get things that people think they have hidden. So, I’m glad we are going to get to the bottom of this. Look, transparency is essential. If people have nothing to hide, they shouldn’t be worried,” he added.
- Trump alleged in his lawsuit that Cohen violated attorney-client privilege by sharing confidential information and spreading lies about him “with malicious intent and to wholly self-serving ends.”
- Via the Conservative Treehouse.
- The indictment accuses President Trump of withholding documents containing “classified markings,” a very specifically deployed obtuse wording intended to create the implication of something nefarious where nothing nefarious exists. It is entirely possible for a person, any person, especially a person who follows the news, to possess documents containing “classified markings.”
There is a big difference between a classified document and a document containing classified markings. As an example, anyone who has looked at the Carter Page FISA application, made public in July 2018, has reviewed a document containing “classified markings.” When a document is declassified, they do not remove the markings.
You might think this is a one-off use of the “documents with classification markings” lingo, but it’s not. This language is the underpinning of the entire DOJ/FBI framework that predicated the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Specifically, neither NARA nor the DOJ-NSD requested President Trump or his team to return Classified Documents. The DOJ demanded the return of any documents that contained “classified markings.”
- The DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in the DC court by Stanley Woodward, the lawyer for indicted Trump aide Walt Nauta alleging prosecutorial misconduct.
- DOJ prosecutor Jay Bratt tried to bribe Walt Naut’s lawyer Stanley Woodward in order to get his client to testify against Trump.
- Bratt brought up Woodward’s application for a judgeship and suggested it would be blocked unless he forced his client to testify against Trump.
- Via Paul Sperry: DEVELOPING: DOJ must respond to a complaint filed under seal in DC court by the lawyer for indicted Trump valet Walt Nauta alleging Democrat prosecutor Jay Bratt threatened Nauta to cooperate against Trump by suggesting Nauta’s application for a judgeship would be blocked.
- 31 of the 37 counts alleged in the indictment are individual counts, one per document, specific to Statute 793(e) which pertains to defense department information.
- There were, as claimed in the justice department prior court arguments, and again affirmed today in the indictment itself, 100 classified documents located by the FBI and DOJ after the Trump certification of compliance. Of those 100 documents, 31 of them were specifically selected to represent the baseline for the 793(e) charge. Listen to Smith emphasize Defense and Defense Intelligence, and soon you will see why. WATCH:
- Jack Smith is relying on 18 U.S. Code 793, a law created in 1948 intended to stop contractors to the Defense Dept from stealing, selling, or copying U.S. defense system secrets, or patents on defense products. [READ THE LAW] The premise of 31-counts [each an individual document] pertain to “National Defense Security.” The subsequent six counts are predicated around the claimed 793(e) violations.
- The DOJ is not, repeat NOT, arguing a classified documents case. The entire legal framework is centered around documents they define as vital to the defense security of the United States. EVERYTHING is predicated on this 18 U.S. Code § 793(e) violation:
- 18 U.S. Code § 793 (e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it.
- Dershowitz stated, “The Espionage Act is one of the most dangerous and unconstitutional statutes ever passed. [It was] passed by Woodrow Wilson in 1917 in order to imprison dissidents who were opposed to the war. Every civil libertarian, every liberal, every progressive, every Democrat I know was against this statute for the last 100 years. Now, they’re all rooting for it to be applied broadly to conduct that has nothing to do with espionage. There’s no allegation that he ever endangered national security or showed material to enemies or sold it to [enemies].”
BREAKING: Sources say Special Counsel Smith does not actually have the supposed "smoking gun" doc Trump is heard on an audio talking about, which means he cannot prove it is classified and thus prove Trump knew it was classified. Prosecutors have no real evidence to show jurors
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) June 10, 2023
- A former top Justice Department official believes he has found something in the indictment of Donald Trump that could actually lead to a dismissal by a federal judge.
- Jeffrey Clark, who served as an assistant attorney general in the Trump administration, said on Friday after reading through the 49-page indictment that there is something on page three that is troubling for the prosecution.
- “I’m beginning to read the indictment against Trump,” Clark said. “But even three pages in, it’s clear that the leaks that preceded the indictment are far too close to what is actually being pleaded by DOJ to be a coincidence.”
- “For example, in paragraph 6a on page 3, we hear about the recording of the Bedminster call, which the MSNBC’s of the world have been beating a dead horse about for quite a while based on such leaks,” he continued. “This means that Trump lawyers could not possibly be the source of the leaks. Ergo, the leaks are coming from DOJ. They must be investigated and punished.”
- “Also, this is grounds for granting a motion highlighting jury pool poisoning and dismissing the indictment before it reaches even its one-month birthday,” he added. “All of this is so outrageous; it shocks the conscience. It’s fundamentally anti-American. Trump Witch Hunt Number … what? I’ve lost count. Let’s call it Trump Witch Hunt #99.”
- DOJ swung for injustice, now Congress must step up for actual Justice- here’s the dummy sheet:
- 1) Suboepan Jay Bratt- allegedly dangled a judgeship (as leverage) for an attorney representing 45s codefendant.
- 2) Subpoena every single name on special counsel Jack Smiths team- they are public prosecutors- there’s a reason he refuses to turn over a single name.
- 3) Trump declassified ALL crossfire hurricanes records- Smith just worm holed- Garland/Wray never wanted them out, subpoena ALL of them
- Forty-seven percent of respondents in the ABC News/Ipsos poll released say the charges against Trump are politically motivated, while 37 percent say they are not. Sixteen percent say they are not sure.
- Most Republicans — 80 percent — say the charges announced last week are politically motivated, with only 16 percent of Democrats aligning with that view.
- By comparison, 71 percent of Democrats say the charges are not rooted in politics. Only nine percent of Republicans say the same.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
- During his address in North Carolina, Trump declared, “This is the final battle. With you at my side, we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the communists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country.”
- some have speculated, fake news, political rivals, that Trump will have no choice but to exit the race if convicted.
- But Trump’s response was one that will thrill MAGA country and anger his enemies.
- Trump revealed that even if he is convicted on the bogus federal indictment by counsel Jack Smith, he will continue running for re-election no matter what.
“I’ll never leave. Look, if I would have left, I would have left prior to the original race in 2016. That was a rough one. In theory that was not doable.”
- Trump is not barred from running for president from prison or as a convicted felon.
“I have to ask about what we’re hearing from some members of your party, alluding to possible violence after this indictment. Congressman Andy Biggs says we are entering a ‘war phase.’ Congressman Clay Higgins tweeted some cryptic references to possible war plans. Kari Lake said the DOJ will have to go through millions of NRA members to get Trump,” Bash said. “Will you be clear that no Americans should be violent?”
“Of course we don’t want violence. We’ve condemned violence every time – I condemned it when it happened on January 6th. I condemned it when it happened in the summer of 2020. It would have been nice if the left would have done the same, because what I saw – actually, frankly, I saw it on your network, I saw reporters standing in front of a burning building saying, ‘Oh, it is mostly peaceful protests’ in 2020. Let’s condemn the violence every time it happens,” Jordan said. “Let’s not have violence, let’s have the rule of law, let’s have equal application of the law. Let’s have that in America.”
Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
- AMERICA WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT WITH TEARS IN ITS EYES. SOMEDAY SOON, HOWEVER, IT WILL BE ABLE TO WIPE AWAY THOSE TEARS AND SMILE, BIGGER THAN EVER BEFORE, FOR WE WILL HAVE DEFEATED THE RADICAL LEFT MARXISTS, FASCISTS, COMMUNISTS, LUNATICS, & DERANGED MANIACS, & CLEARED THE PATH TO PUT AMERICA FIRST & THEN, QUICKLY, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Backchannels are important.Know your history and you will know why.QMakes me think of this. Sum of all fears. There are more good people in the world than there are bad.
Also, think ‘White Squal’ re: Cuban M Crisis/JFK.
Do comms only go to Anons?
Bigger than you can imagine.
Expand you’re thinking.
>What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies
During the 1950s and 60s, federal troops and federalized National
Guard forces, accompanied by military intelligence personnel, were
deployed to help integrate Southern schools23 and to help deal with
civil disorders in Detroit in 1967 and other cities the following year
after the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.24 Throughout
this period military intelligence units also continued to collect data on
Americans at home who were suspected of involvement in subversive
activities.25 In the late 1960s, the Pentagon compiled personal
information on more than 100,000 politically active Americans in an
effort to quell civil rights and anti-Vietnam War demonstrations and
to discredit protestors.26 The Army used 1,500 plainclothes agents to
watch demonstrations, infiltrate organizations, and spread
‘ According to one report, the Army had at least one
observer at every demonstration of more than twenty people.28
The Army’s activities were summed up by Senator Sam Ervin:
Allegedly for the purpose of predicting and preventing
civil disturbances which might develop beyond the control of
state and local officials, Army agents were sent throughout
the country to keep surveillance over the way the civilian
population expressed their sentiments about government
policies. In churches, on campuses, in classrooms, in public
meetings, they took notes, tape-recorded, and photographed
people who dissented in thought, word, or deed. This included clergymen, editors, public officials, and anyone who
sympathized with the dissenters.http://digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6053&context=lalrev>Hahahaha, Trump has had MI infiltrate Antifa and all the dissenting local govts.Always 5 steps ahead!Please be true.
Well done. Picture being painted.