Forced [DS] Exposure,The World Is Witnessing The True Identity Of The D Party – Ep. 2919
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:15:01 — 33.5MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are now accelerating their plan, they are trapped and the only way forward is to accelerate, this will be their downfall. The people are not with them and the more the push the people will reject their agenda. The Fed is now preparing to blame others for the collapse, this will fail. The [DS] has lost the bull horn, they are now panicking because they know they cannot win the midterms, the only alternative is to delay the elections and push chaos. If this doesn’t work their backup plan is war, they are pushing both at the same time. This time around they will not be able to cheat because their will be to many people. What we are witnessing is the destruction of the old guard, the world is witnessing the true identity of the D party.
lol https://t.co/ltjnbQQwfx pic.twitter.com/lwlq742b4A
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) November 7, 2022
Biden to what is presumably a climate protester in the audience:
"No more drilling. There is no more drilling. I haven't formed any new drilling." pic.twitter.com/mXBB2Kn1j6
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 7, 2022
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE SEIZED OVER $3.36 BILLION IN BITCOIN TIED TO SILK ROAD
- James Zhong stole over $3 billion BTC from Silk Road by committing wire fraud and possibly faces over 20 years in prison in the latest U.S. seizure.
- James Zhong, an exploiter who stole 51,680.32473733 BTC from Silk Road, has pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud in order to steal bitcoin from the dark web marketplace.
- “James Zhong committed wire fraud over a decade ago when he stole approximately 50,000 Bitcoin from Silk Road,” U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said. “For almost ten years, the whereabouts of this massive chunk of missing Bitcoin had ballooned into an over $3.3 billion mystery.”
- From 2011 until 2013, Silk Road served as a marketplace for users to obtain drugs anonymously, as well as other items not easily obtained through regulated marketplaces. In 2015, Silk Road’s founder Ross Ulbricht was arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
Quietly, the Fed Releases Its Financial Stability Report and Lines Up a Scapegoat
- the Federal Reserve mailed out a link to its newly-released Financial Stability Report to folks who have signed up to get press releases from the Fed.
- On the topic of derivatives, which remain the greatest risk at the mega banks on Wall Street, the word “derivatives” is mentioned just eight times in the report – with little clarity.
- The paragraph provides a window into how the Fed is planning to spin the next financial meltdown to shift blame away from its own failed supervisory role of the mega banks.
- “Disruptions to economic activity or financial markets abroad can affect the United States through several channels. A pullback in risk-taking worldwide may cause further declines in asset prices and tighter credit conditions abroad and in the United States. Some U.S. investors would incur losses on foreign exposures, and foreign financial institutions would likely reduce lending to U.S. businesses. Foreign investors could sell Treasury securities and other safe U.S. assets, potentially adversely affecting financial-market functioning and the transmission of monetary policy. Foreign official holders might sell reserves to defend home currencies, and private holders might sell Treasury securities in the context of a widespread surge in demand for dollar cash buffers. Broader pressure on large internationally active foreign banks could — if sufficiently severe — result in material spillover to U.S. financial stability through strains on dollar funding markets (in which foreign banks are large participants) and interconnectedness with U.S. banks, although the effects would be mitigated by the resilience and sound capitalization of the U.S. banking system. More generally, modern financial markets are interconnected, so stresses abroad could lead to strains in U.S. markets and challenges for U.S. financial institutions.”
- The Fed wants Congress and the public to believe that it has followed the mandates of the Dodd-Frank financial reform legislation of 2010 and has reined in the risks of the mega banks that took down the U.S. economy in 2008. So the Fed writes: “…the resilience and sound capitalization of the U.S. banking system….” But the Fed also wants to have a scapegoat lined up to point the finger at when things blow up, so it adds: “More generally, modern financial markets are interconnected, so stresses abroad could lead to strains in U.S. markets and challenges for U.S. financial institutions.”
- The simple question is why hasn’t the Fed used its regulatory powers to restrict and reform these tight linkages of interconnectedness. The Office of Financial Research has been warning federal regulators about this serious problem for at least the past seven years. I
- The report specifically called out five banks – which, today, remain the largest holders of derivatives among U.S. banks:
- “The larger the bank, the greater the potential spillover if it defaults; the higher its leverage, the more prone it is to default under stress; and the greater its connectivity index, the greater is the share of the default that cascades onto the banking system. The product of these three factors provides an overall measure of the contagion risk that the bank poses for the financial system. Five of the U.S. banks had particularly high contagion index values — Citigroup, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, and Goldman Sachs.”
THAT’S WEIRD? California Officials REFUSE to Allow Paul Pelosi’s Attacker David DePape to Be Interviewed by ICE
- The Pelosi family, the courts, the fake news media, Big Tech, and Democrats don’t want David DePape’s story to be heard.
- What are they afraid of? What are they hiding?
- The story is full of holes. How did DePape get near the house without the cameras, security, police, and motion detectors locating him and stopping him? How did DePape enter the house without someone notifying the Pelosis? How did he know to go upstairs to see Paul Pelosi? Why did Paul Pelosi answer the door and then walk back to his attacker?
- For some reason, the camera footage from the house has not been released. Is this because it doesn’t match the narrative created by the FBI? Also, where is the camera footage from the police? Why is this not being released?
- ICE officials are not allowed to talk to illegal alien David DePape. They are being blocked by California officials.
EXCLUSIVE: ‘Joe was centered on the returns in the family coffers.’ Whistleblower claims Hunter and then-VP Biden were part of a group call to discuss online gambling venture in Latin America – the president talking like he was chairman of the board
- A whistleblower has come forward to claim they have direct knowledge of Joe Biden’s involvement in son Hunter’s foreign business deals while serving as VP
- The informant says they were on a 2012 conference call involving Joe, Hunter, his business partner Jeff Cooper, late Senator Harry Reid and his son Key Reid
- The call was about Hunter, Key and Jeff’s new venture into online gambling in Latin America, and the source says Joe was active on the call
- The whistleblower claims Joe discussed details of the business and appeared to be involved as a ‘silent partner’
- ‘With the direct observations I had, it’s obvious Joe was participating in the business,’ they said. ‘He wasn’t passive, he was talking about it. If I had to describe him, he was like a member of the Board of Directors’
- The whistleblower has identified themselves to Senate investigators but asked to remain anonymous for fear of reprisal
- Comedienne Kathy Griffin earned herself a Twitter suspension on Sunday when she impersonated billionaire Elon Musk as a stunt for Democrats.
- Changing her profile name while employing Musk’s exact profile picture, Kathy Griffin then asked her thousands of followers to “Vote Blue” in the coming midterm election.
This tweet is misinformation. Ethan Klein did not show that his account was a parody in his handle. The rules state clearly that you must indicate it in both your bio/header as well as handle. https://t.co/h8KGC4Xj0f
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) November 7, 2022
Hardcore Democrats or Republicans never vote for the other side, so independent voters are the ones who actually decide who’s in charge!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 7, 2022
You represent the problem: journalists who think they are the only source of legitimate information. That’s the big lie.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 7, 2022
- ·CNN and the Left are panicked because they can’t censor everyone that calls out their cheating on Twitter tomorrow.
- Think about 2020. Democrats stole the election and anyone that questioned it on Twitter was hit with a “fact-check” label or suspended.
- But Elon laid off thousands, including big cuts to their content moderation teams. So now everyone that’s watching [THEM] cheat will be able to post about it on Twitter much more freely than in 2020.
- They won’t be able to cover it up this time.
- A Trump-appointed judge issued a blow Thursday night to a New York State gun law that barred guns in places of worship.
- The Democrat-led legislature in New York passed a series of laws in September aimed at restricting concealed carry after the Supreme Court overturned a statute requiring individuals to show “proper cause” in order to obtain a concealed carry permit. One such restriction barred firearms in places of worship and “sensitive” areas.
- Two clerics and several gun rights organizations sued, asking for an injunction until the court could hear the merits of the case. Pastor Jimmie Hardaway of Trinity Baptist Church of Niagara Falls argued he used to conceal carry his firearm prior to the enactment of the worship ban for “self-defense” and would encourage parishioners to do the same. Hardaway contends he has been “stripped of the ability to keep the peace” and is “suffering diminished personal safety every time” he goes to church, according to the ruling.
- U.S. District Judge John Sinatra Jr., issued an injunction blocking the law from taking effect, arguing the law violated the 14th amendment.
- “The court reiterates that ample Supreme Court precedent addressing the individuals right to keep and bear arms – from Heller and McDonald to its June 2022 decision in Bruen – dictates that New York’s new place of worship restriction is equally unconstitutional,” Sinatra wrote.
- “Legislative enactments may not eviscerate the Bill of Rights,” Sinatra wrote. “Every day they do is one too many.”
- “The nation’s history does not countenance such an incursion into the right to keep and bear arms across all places of worship across the state. The right to self defense is no less important and no less recognized at these places.”
- JUST IN — The White House issued a statement condemning Russia’s “unprovoked aggression on Ukraine and [their] repeated attacks on civilian energy and electricity infrastructure,” using this allegation as basis for a partnership between the EU and United States to “[offer] opportunities for both sides to accelerate the clean energy transition and [impede] Russia’s energy revenues.” Biden’s administration says “Russia’s weaponization of energy” is “used to fund the unprovoked & unjustified war.”
Another Day, Another False Scare Story
- North Korea has secretly shipped munitions to Russia through the Middle East and North Africa, the U.S. says. – NYT
The United States on Wednesday accused North Korea of covertly shipping a “significant number” of artillery shells to Russia to aid its war effort in Ukraine, a sign that Moscow is increasingly turning to pariah states for military supplies as the grinding conflict persists.The White House’s national security spokesman, John Kirby, said that it was unclear if the artillery munitions, which are being transferred through the Middle East and North Africa, had reached Russia. The United States does not believe that the additional weapons will alter the trajectory of the war.
- Why would North Korea or Russia put any deliveries between them in jeopardy by transferring them via a third party far away from their areas of influence and operation?
- They won’t.
- Most likely though the Biden administration is just making this up to somehow put Russia as well as North Korea into a bad light.
Russia gave us the entire network, with names and a flow-chart.
Here in my article from July, I cover every single individual, government entity, non-government entity, biolab company, and big pharma company, who is involved in the Ukrainian biological network that they use as a slush fund and proxy for Deep State activity.
Soros, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschilds, and more!
bioclandestine.substack.com/p/Russian MIL’s Bio-Terror Allegations Against the DNC
***DISCLAIMER*** This story is not recent. This is a Telegram thread I wrote on 05/15/2022. I am recreating it here on Substack for easy sharing and documentation purposes via request. It is still a great…
"Every Democrat who listened to Weingarten as if she were some kind of authority and not just a thug using a calamity to collect riches for her members should be held responsible Tuesday." https://t.co/ocve7b5Zez
— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) November 7, 2022
BREAKING: The New York City Police Department’s (NYPD) recent crime statistics show that year to date, rape was up 10.9 percent, robbery up 32.4 percent, burglary up 29.1 percent, and grand larceny up 38.5 percent.
This is what happens when woke politicians run a city.
— Jenny Beth Martin (@jennybethm) November 7, 2022
It’s Worse Than We Thought – BREAKING: Detroit Election Officials Signed 2020 Contract to Use China-Linked Konnech Systems to Mass Scan Absentee Ballots and Check Ballot Signatures (VIDEO)
- Detroit Election Administrator Daniel Baxter also said the City of Detroit No Longer uses anything from Konnech
- Detroit was neck deep in the Konnech election systems, a company that stored their data on China servers.
- He also told Mr. Hartman that the city no longer uses anything from Konnech, an election software company whose CEO was recently arrested for allegedly storing poll worker data in China.
According to WDET– The City of Detroit canceled their contract with Konnech only days after he was arrested in Michigan as part of a Los Angeles Co.-based investigation.
Konnech had a five-year, $2.9 million contract with the county to administer poll worker assignments, communications and payroll. LA County prosecutors found that Konnech was storing information in China in violation of the agreement.
“Data breaches are an ongoing threat to our digital way of life,” LA District Attorney George Gascón said in a statement. “When we entrust a company to hold our confidential data, they must be willing and able to protect our personal identifying information from theft. Otherwise, we are all victims.”
Detroit had a similar contract with Konnech for the use of its PollChief software, which is said to have the ability to send mass letters, emails and phone calls to polling locations and record responses of election workers.
- But now there are questions about the use of Konech systems in Detroit, Michigan elections.
- Detroit City Council meeting that took place before the November 2020 election exposed the Konnech Systems were used for many different election functions
- Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- @truethevote got it on the record with the 5th Circuit Court that KONNECH TRIED TO CONCEAL THEIR DOMAIN SERVER ACTIVITY IN CHINA BY MOVING THE DOMAINS BACK TO THE US after they knew their illegal activity had been discovered by FBI contractors.
The second largest Republican mega-donor stands behind DeSantis for president, saying it’s time to ‘move on’ from Trump, Politico reports
- Citadel CEO Ken Griffin said it was time to “move on” from former President Donald Trump.
- The conservative donor put his support behind Gov. Ron DeSantis instead.
- WASHINGTON DC – […] He has given nearly $60 million to federal Republican candidates and campaigns this election cycle. That puts Griffin behind just liberal billionaire George Soros, who’s given more than $128 million to Democrats, and Richard Uihlein, who aligns himself with far-right candidates and organizations, at about $62 million.
INBOX: @JohnFetterman's campaign says in a memo to reporters to "buckle up for a long week," saying that the ballot counting process could take "several days" before the results are made clear #PASEN https://t.co/bOoHG0jxJP pic.twitter.com/sRoPEtbbGG
— Julia Manchester (@JuliaManch) November 7, 2022
- The Democrats that run Pennsylvania have just stated that Pennsylvania may not have a final Vote Count for MANY days, and yet they use these very expensive “machines,” for SPEED. Go to PAPER BALLOTS, SAME DAY VOTING, MUST HAVE VOTER I.D., PROBLEM SOLVED. Also, big money saved!!!
Why are we under heavy fire?
Why are we so important to the FAKE NEWS media?
THE SWAMP IS EVERYWHERE.
There is a reason some could no longer be trusted.
YOU ARE WITNESSING THE SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF THE OLD GUARD.
Standard deviation broken long ago.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION – RULE OF LAW]
C) What is the role of the SENATE?
>Role of GOODLATTE?
>Role of GOWDY?
>Role of SESSIONS?
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED.
>Who did SESSIONS appoint in NOV 2017?
>Who is HUBER?
>Who RE_CONFIRMED HUBER?
>WHO ORIGINALLY APPOINTED HUBER?
>IMPORTANCE OF PARTISAN OPTICS?
>Mandate charged to HUBER?
>Resources provided to HUBER?
>Who is HOROWITZ?
>Mandate charged to HOROWITZ?
>Resources provided to HOROWITZ?
>Who was SESSIONS‘ CHIEF OF STAFF?
>What were the responsibilities of WHITAKER?
>WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHIEF OF STAFF?
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)
>Who was assigned directly to SESSIONS by POTUS?
>Mandate charged to Ezra Cohen-Watnick [Defense Intelligence Agency]?
>NAT SEC ADVISOR TO SESSIONS [counterintelligence and counterterrorism]?
>Who briefed NUNES on classified intel re: HUSSEIN spy campaign v. POTUS?
>Who briefed Goodlatte & Gowdy on classified intel re: DOJ & FBI?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.