Watch The X22 Report On Video
During an energy crisis, Biden announces that he will be shutting down coal plants in the US, which means massive amount of job losses. The patriots are show the people the true [CB] economy and what it means to have a debt country. The [DS] is panicking, they have lost the bull horn, they do not control the narrative and the people are awake and are ready to change the direction of the country. The people are going to vote like we have never seen before. Trump lets us know that we are going to be very happy soon. Everything is about to change, the power belongs to the people.
- Biden celebrated coal plant workers losing their jobs.
- Attention voters in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado and others: Joe Biden said he’s going to shut down all coal plants.
- “We’re going to be shutting these plants down all across America, and having wind and solar,” said Biden.
- West Virginia Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin demanded President Joe Biden apologize for promising while on the campaign trail to shut down coal plants “all across America.”
- Manchin further slammed Biden for not understanding the “need to have an all in energy policy that would keep our nation totally energy independent and secure” and added that his comments are the reason the American people are losing trust in the Biden Administration. n.
- Social-media giant’s planned cuts expected to affect many thousands of its workforce, which exceeded 87,000 as of September
- The ranks of mortgage loan officers, who mainly earn commissions from closing deals, is expected to drop to under 2,000 from more than 4,000 at the start of the year, according to one of the people. Many salespeople haven’t closed a single loan in recent weeks, this person said.
Layoffs announced in the last day:
– Lyft 13% of workers
– Opendoor 18%
– Stripe 14%
– Chime 12%
– Twitter 50%
– Morgan Stanley (% unknown)
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) November 3, 2022
- The BLS reported today that the economy gained 261,000 new jobs last month:
A simplistic, superficial take of today’s jobs report would conclude that the red hot jump in nonfarm payrolls indicates a “strong hiring market” (just ignore the jump in the unemployment rate). Nothing could be further from the truth.
Consider the following: the closely followed Establishment survey came in above expectations at 261K, above the 195K expected, and down modestly from last month’s upward revised 319K…
…Alas, there is only so much the Department of Labor can hide under the rug because when looking at the abovementioned gap between the Household and Establishment surveys which we have been pounding the table on since the summer, it just blew out by a whopping 589K, the most since June’s 608K, as a result of the 261K increase in the number of nonfarm payrolls (tracked by the Household survey) offset by a perplexing plunge in the number of people actually employed which tumbled by 328K (tracked by Establishment survey).
What is even more perplexing, is that despite the continued rise in nonfarm payrolls, the Household survey continues to telegraph growing weakness, and as of Oct 31, the gap that opened in March has since grown to a whopping 2.3 million “workers” which may or may not exist anywhere besides the spreadsheet model of some BLS political activist!
Showing this another way, there were 158.5 million employed workers in March 2022… and 158.6 million in October 2022 an increase of just 150K, during a period in which the number of payrolls (which as a reminder is the number the market follows) reportedly increased by 2.5 million!
- US debt servicing costs skyrocketed in Q3 as the rate shock propagated to the $31 trillion worth of federal debt, a number that continues to grow at a $1.5 trillion per year clip. Because of the high debt base, any small changes in average financing rate has a huge impact on ultimate debt costs to the government.
- This number will only worsen as we continue to retire cheaper old debt and replace it with costlier new debt.
- If the current ~4.5% average yield curve rate propagates to all $31 trillion worth of debt, we are looking at $1.4 trillion per year just in interest payments. This would be 29% of the 2022 FY total Federal tax receipt.
Devin Nunes to Newsmax: Trump Lawsuit Against NY AG Could Set Precedent
Devin Nunes, the CEO of Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), says the stakes could be high, precedent-wise, with former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit against New York Attorney General Letitia James.
- Nunes said that James missed her window to take down the “illegitimate” Trump — one of her most prominent campaign promises from 2018.
- Devin Nunes, the CEO of Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG), said the stakes could be high with former President Donald Trump’s lawsuit against New York Attorney General Letitia James, now that he has requested that a Florida court shield his revocable trust from Manhattan officials.
- House GOP Judiciary drops 1,000-page report on FBI whistleblower ‘politicization’ disclosures
- The members called the report “the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI’s problems to date”
- President Joe Biden on signaled his frustration that billionaire Elon Musk had purchased Twitter.
- “There’s no editors anymore in America,” he added, revisiting a theme he has complained about during this election cycle. “How do we expect kids to be able to understand what is at stake?”
- In October, Biden lamented the decline of the mainstream media’s ability to control the political narrative.
- “They’ve been overtaken by the Internet,” he said lamenting the rise of new media.
- “Look what’s happened now. Everything is changing because technology has changed,” he said. “There are no editors anymore. There are no editors anymore.”
- Elon Musk reportedly cut 3,700 Twitter employees, or over half of the company’s workforce globally, to rein in Twitter’s costs, according to the Verge.
- To prevent sabotage, Twitter temporarily shut down all of its offices and disabled badge access to all physical locations. An email was sent to its employees on Thursday informing them to “go home and not return to the offices on Friday.”
But that isn’t what Lindsey said last week.
On Sunday Lindsey posted, “I hate it here.”
Fucking hell Twitter had a “Human Rights team” that implemented the goals of the United Nations.
They were blatantly using this website to destroy America. https://t.co/hW47UPcsSJ
— Raheem J. Kassam (@RaheemKassam) November 4, 2022
- Elon Musk confirmed Twitter employees secretly sold verification badges for upwards of $15,000.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 5, 2022
- Elon Musk revealed that Twitter is seeing a massive drop in revenue due to advertisers leaving.
A thermonuclear name & shame is exactly what will happen if this continues.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 4, 2022
Advertisers should support:
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 2, 2022
⚡️⚡️⚡️ Power to the People ⚡️⚡️⚡️
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 5, 2022
When you can’t discredit this movement using logic and facts, you resort to comparing it to ART?
How many articles has the WASH POST released attacking the ‘Q’ movement?
Why is the WASH POST dedicated to attacking this movement?
WASH POST owned by AMAZON?
ABC’s & AMAZON
If we aren’t a threat, or real, or simply just a conspiracy theory, why the [constant] heavy attacks?
[Destroy the Controlled Narrative]
POWER BELONGS WITH THE PEOPLE.
- The senior naval officer in charge of America’s nuclear triad says the current worldwide tensions sparked by Russia’s war against Ukraine could be the opening act for a larger conflict that the US must prepare for.
- In remarks at the Naval Submarine League’s 2022 Annual Symposium & Industry Update, US Strategic Command commander Admiral Charles Richard said the Ukraine crisis “is just the warmup”.
- “The big one is coming, and it isn’t going to be very long before we’re going to get tested in ways that we haven’t been tested a long time,” he said.
- The success of investigations into Hunter Biden and of Republican oversight of the FBI could hinge on Tuesday’s midterm elections, in particular the outcome of reelection bids by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI).
- Grassley and Johnson, who often team up, released a report on the Biden family’s finances in September 2020, and the duo has spent two years continuing to press the Justice Department on shortcomings in the Hunter Biden investigation, including raising whistleblower concerns. If Republicans win a Senate majority back from Democrats, Grassley is expected to become chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Johnson will likely chair the subcommittee on investigations within the Senate Homeland Security Committee.
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) November 4, 2022
- Evidence that the CDC’s mask guideline policies for school children were motivated by political polling rather than science was revealed in the third batch of damning documents obtained by America First Legal (AFL) through litigation against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- After former Press Secretary Jen Psaki confirmed that the Biden regime was colluding with social media giants to identify “misinformation,” the AFL filed a FOIA request in July 2021 and then sued to enforce the request, which resulted in the records being released to the AFL.
- AFL revealed their shocking discoveries from the obtained documents in a series of tweets.
More from America First Legal:
AFL’s first release of documents revealed the explicit collusion between the CDC and Big Tech to censor what the Biden Administration deemed “misinformation” and push covert COVID-19 propaganda. AFL’s second release built the evidentiary record showing that CDC specifically sent Facebook and Twitter-specific posts to take down, throttle, censor, or flag.
The Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) is a liberal dark money group, receiving funding from organizations like Google, Twitter, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with regular and direct access to top Biden Administration officials. This production of documents shows regular emails from May 2021 through August 2021.
The KFF was a revolving door for Biden Administration and Obama political operatives:
- Vivek Murthy, the current U.S. Surgeon General (former KFF trustee).
- Kathleen Sebelius, former Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services and an architect of Obama Care (former and current KFF trustee).
- Dr. Bechara Choucair was the Biden White House COVID-19 vaccination coordinator. He was the Chief Health Officer for Kaiser Permanente, one of the largest health insurance companies in the country. He left the White House in November 2021, returning to Kaiser as Senior Vice President and Chief Health Officer.
- Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith former Senior Advisor to the White House Covid-19 Response Team and Chair of the Presidential COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force (current KFF trustee).
On August 10, 2021, Drew Altman, President and CEO of KFF, emailed top Biden Administration officials informing them that “We have the scoop on the issue of the moment, masks in schools:”
Altman wrote that the 36% opposing school mask mandates is “made up of the usual suspects,” and “of course is large enough to make some trouble.”
He continued that “prohibitions against school requiring masks…may only be a political winner in deep-red communities.”
A mere three days later, on August 13, 2021, the CDC recommended universal masking for all children two years old and older:
- The masks were required by Dr. Fauci and his cronies during the COVID pandemic. Masking has harmed children’s language development and limiting both kids’ extracurriculars and social interactions would negatively affect their childhood.
- Governor Kathy Hochul sits down with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle on Saturday to talk about her opponent, Republican Lee Zeldin, and to discuss pressing problems in New York including crime which is out of control, and criminals getting a pass with cashless bail and no consequences due to Hochul’s policy.
- During the course of their interview, Ruhle interrupted Governor Hochul, called her out, and stated that New Yorkers do not feel safe under her leadership.
Gov. Hochul: The Governor of New York is working in partnership with the mayor of New York City… I said, Mayor, I’m here to help you. Let me help get people who are severely mentally out of the subways. Let’s talk about getting more police officers. A couple of weeks ago, we got cameras in all the subway trains. We’re starting with that process… No governor has spent more money than I have on public safety in history.
Ruhle: I’m going to interrupt you then. Here’s the problem. We don’t feel safe. You might be working closely with Mayor Adams. You may have spent a whole lot of money, but I walk into my pharmacy and everything is on lockdown because of shoplifters. I’m not going in the subway. People don’t feel safe in this town. So you may have done these things, but right now we’re not feeling good. We’re worried. We could be San Francisco.
Hochul: We’ll never be San Francisco.
Hochul: Because we are already making a difference. We already have homicides and shootings down dramatically from what they had been last year. And that’s the most heinous of all crimes there are.
Reality in Gavin Newsom’s California:
– rampant homelessness
– skyrocketing crime
– overdose epidemic
– fleeing businesses
– exorbitant gas prices
– coordinated smash & grab robberies
– housing shortage
– abysmal schools
Don’t believe the hair gelled lies. https://t.co/YGUkkxB7rE
— Kevin Dalton (@KevinForBOS) November 4, 2022
- Hillary Clinton joined CNN’s new morning show
- Hillary Clinton came to discuss the global threat to democracy, the refusal of certain Democrats to confront election deniers in their races, Russia’s escalating aggression on Ukraine, Iranians protesting for freedom, and more.
- Clinton made the statement during their discussion that Republican-run states have the highest crime rates.
Watch the video:
According to the new analysis of crime data by Heritage.org, it showed that high-crime cities are governed largely by Democrats.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) November 4, 2022
More from Heritage:
Not surprisingly, of those 30 cities, 27 have Democratic mayors, the exceptions being Lexington and Jacksonville, which have Republican mayors, and Las Vegas, whose mayor is an Independent. And within those 30 cities there are at least 14 Soros-backed or Soros-inspired rogue prosecutors. Those Soros bought-and-paid-for or inspired rogue prosecutors include:
- Jason Williams, New Orleans Parish District Attorney;
- Marilyn Mosby, Baltimore City State’s Attorney;
- Kim Gardner, St. Louis Circuit Attorney;
- John T. Chisholm, Milwaukee County District Attorney;
- Larry Krasner, Philadelphia District Attorney;
- Kim Foxx, Cook County (Chicago) State’s Attorney;
- Raul Torrez, Bernalillo County (Albuquerque) District Attorney;
- Mike Freeman, Hennepin County (Minneapolis) Attorney;
- John Creuzot, Dallas County District Attorney;
- Glenn R. Funk, Nashville District Attorney General;
- Santana Deberry, Durham District Attorney;
- George Gascon, Los Angeles County District Attorney;
- Chesa Boudin, San Francisco District Attorney; and
- Alvin Bragg, Manhattan District Attorney.
I dare even the most die-hard, dyed-in-the-wool Democrat to say, “Oh, New York has never been better. In fact, it’s just getting better and better.”
- This meme really says it all! Eugene Yu walks free for criminal offenses he was accused of, where evidence was found, because he was afforded bail. Yet, @truethevote Catherine Engelbrecht and @greggphillips sit in jail for civil contempt of a Judge’s unlawful order, without bail or even a trial by their peers, because a biased judge wants them silenced prior to the election. This is NOT justice! This is the TYRANNY our forefathers warned us about. #Impeachjudgehoyt #freecatherineandgregg
Chief Sitting Ducks@fletch3221
- This may be the first time in U.S. history that Americans have been jailed in a federal civil defamation suit.
- @opsec @truethevote @realDonaldTrump
- Police say first responders were called at around 2 a.m. on Sunday to an office building near 40th Street and Camelback because of “suspicious items,” but did not confirm that it happened at Lake’s headquarters.
- “Additional resources responded to collect the items and secure the area,” police said. Fire officials later confirmed that the items were envelopes.
- A Lake campaign spokesperson told FOX 10 that the envelopes had been sent to their office, and that a staffer had opened it to discover a “suspicious white powder” inside.
A rally for John Fetterman, featuring former President Barack Obama, failed to fill a stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Trump urges SAME-DAY voting: ‘IT’S HARDER FOR THEM TO CHEAT’
- President Donald Trump urged Americans to make time to vote in-person Tuesday for this year’s hotly anticipated midterm elections, urging voters to deal a “really humiliating rebuke” to radical left Democrats.…
Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN)
- Donald John Trump wasn’t just our MAGA candidate in 2015, he was our murder weapon and the professional GOPe elite, the party system within the Republican club, was our intended victim.
- This is the battle for control of the Republican Party. It’s not about voters or candidates per se’, the battle is for the control of a private club – the RNC. President Trump has loosened the grip, but it is up to We The People of the MAGA movement to pry their fingers from the mechanisms of control.
- The Bush clan have wrapped their arms around Governor Ron DeSantis as a 2024 weapon to counteract the MAGA movement. They have poured hundreds of millions into the “acceptable republican” effort and are in full control of the DeSantis campaign management.
- The Mitt Romney’s, Mitch McConnell’s, Paul Ryan’s, Kevin McCarthy’s etc are trying to leverage the club dynamic over Ron DeSantis and provide enticements to maintain the alliance with their internal battle plan to retain full control over the Republican Party.
- The Never Trumper’s, financed by donors, the professional party system and club officials, are all part of the internecine battle.
- When President Trump labels the former congressman, now Florida Governor as “Ron DeSanctimonious,” that background reality is the who, what, when and why.
- This battle is about Republican Party control and the use of Ron DeSantis by the club members who refuse to let go of power.
As noted by a comment from Rick Stans:
- Ron is a tool being forged as the splitter to weaken Trump in his bid to win in ‘24.
- Trump is a gamer and his words were just a precursor to let Ron know that all the money and notoriety he will be promised for distancing himself from MAGA to “Save” America, is really nothing but fools gold in the end if MAGA goes the way of the Tea Party!
- Before the 2020 Election, @realDonaldTrump warned us daily that the Dems & Deep State were gonna #CHEAT…..& WIN.
He told us it was gonna be RIGGED & STOLEN, almost like he was preparing us for what was coming.
- That is not the case for the #MIDTERMS. He’s talking taking back our country #WinningBigly #REDWAVE
- I think this is gonna be a very good week
God & Countr@GodandCountryy
- 38 National Guard cyber units provide support against issues, like network assessments and risk mitigation
The National Guard will be activating cybersecurity teams in 14 states ahead of the midterm elections on Tuesday to counter any potential interferences, Politico and StateScoop reported on Friday.
The 14 states with teams on duty Tuesday are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington and West Virginia.
What is ‘State Secrets’ and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage MI over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?
Why is this relevant?
What was Flynn’s background?
Why is this relevant?
Why did Adm R (NSA) meet Trump privately w/o auth?
Does POTUS know where the bodies are buried?
Does POTUS have the goods on most bad actors?
Was TRUMP asked to run for President?
Was HRC next in line?
Was the election suppose to be rigged?
Did good people prevent the rigging?
Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?
Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn’t corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?
Why is that relevant?
Who guards HRC?
Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn’t the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?
What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller’s background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?