Watch The X22 Report On Video
The US economic growth is now slowing, inflation is coming. China has not declared that Bitcoin will be illegal in China. Trump and the patriots are not putting all the pieces together for the next administration. Trump is going to change the economic landscape. The AZ Forensic Audit was released today and it shows that the elections were not secure. The entire [DS] plan is falling a part, they were caught in the act and the number of votes do not match up. They caught people deleting logs and they have them on video. This audit was not about showing who won, the AZ Senate will need to decide to keep the elections as is or decertify. Each state will do the same, the pattern will be revealed. The patriots are showing the world how the elections were stolen, this is only beginning. The fake news is not reporting on any of it, they are part of the coverup, their time is coming.
- The growth of the U.S. economy slowed in August as contributions from production, employment, and sales all fell,
- The Chicago Fed National Activity Index declined to 0.29 in August from 0.75 in July, missing the consensus forecast of 0.65.
- Former United States Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer is joining the America First Policy Institute to lead its latest “priority,” the Center for American Trade.
- “AFPI is honored to have Ambassador Lighthizer join our all-star team,” AFPI President Brooke Rollins told the Washington Examiner. “For years, the D.C. and global corporate elites, in the name of free trade orthodoxy, allowed markets and market efficiencies to be an overwhelming influence on policy decisions, but Ambassador Lighthizer, alongside President Trump, changed that trajectory and reengineered our Nation’s trade policy to finally put America first.”
- The Lighthizer announcement comes as the Biden administration is specifically refocusing its foreign, military, and trade policies around China.
They seem super happy to see you Hilda😂 pic.twitter.com/2D6Epgz0uR
— Recall Newsom (@almostjingo) September 24, 2021
Take A LISTEN
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo is joining his brother, disgraced former governor Andrew Cuomo, in being accused of sexual harassment. Chris Cuomo’s former ABC News boss, a veteran executive producer named Shelley Ross, leveled accusations of sexual harassment, including an accusation that he once grabbed her on the buttocks. Her accusation came in the form of an opinion-editorial at the NY Times:
“I can do this now that you’re no longer my boss,” he said to me with a kind of cocky arrogance. “No you can’t,” I said, pushing him off me at the chest while stepping back, revealing my husband, who had seen the entire episode at close range. We quickly left.
Soon after, I received the email from Mr. Cuomo about being “ashamed.”
- One of the bills – AB-1184 – prohibits health insurers from requiring authorization from a child’s parents before they are able to get a procedure. The bill also makes it illegal for any communications, information, or receipts to be shared with the parents unless the child authorizes it to be disclosed.
- The sickening new law is set to take effect in July of next year.
“This bill, on and after July 1, 2022, would prohibit a health care service plan or health insurer from requiring a protected individual, as defined, to obtain the policyholder, primary subscriber, or other enrollee’s authorization to receive sensitive services or to submit a claim for sensitive services if the protected individual has the right to consent to care.
The bill would require the health care service plan or health insurer to direct all communications regarding a protected individual’s receipt of sensitive services directly to the protected individual and would prohibit the disclosure of that information to the policyholder, primary subscriber, or any plan enrollees without the authorization of the protected individual, as provided. “
- If you were curious about what “protected individual” means, it’s defined in the text of the bill.
- Once again, it is simply another example of a leftist, Orwellian made-up term that is meant to twist the language – It means child.
- “Protected individual” means any adult insured covered under a health insurance policy or a minor who can consent to a health care service without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, pursuant to state or federal law.
- The other bill – AB-1356 – makes it a crime for anyone to post personal information, including photos, of any provider, patient, employee, or volunteer of a reproductive healthcare facility in the state. People who are found guilty will face up to a year behind bars and a fine of up to $10,000.
- This other legislation also makes it a crime for people to “videotape, film, photograph, or record by electronic means” any person associated with a reproductive health facility inside their property or within 100 feet of the entrance.
This bill would also make it a crime, within 100 feet of the entrance to or within a reproductive health services facility, to intentionally videotape, film, photograph, or record by electronic means a reproductive health services patient, provider, or assistant, as defined, with the specific intent to intimidate a person from becoming or remaining a reproductive health services patient, provider, or assistant.
- Newsom signing the pair of bills comes at a questionable time. The text of the law had been in place since February of this year, which means he could have easily signed it at any point before now – It’s no surprise that he waited until after pulling a fast one in the recently rigged California recall election to sign this radical law.
- For years the border crisis has been a problem, but it’s not until thousands of illegal Haitian migrants hit the border in the past week that Al Sharpton shows up.
- Everyone knows that “resist we much” Sharpton is is one-trick pony using racial grievance as his financial profession. His effort today at the Del Rio border encampment was met with strong push-back by the local community.
NEW: The photographer who took the now infamous photos of mounted Border Patrol agents in Del Rio says he and his colleagues never saw agents whipping anyone and the photos are being misconstrued.
However, the false narrative is off and running. @FoxNews https://t.co/scwhoqOqYS
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 24, 2021
DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas: “We have no migrants remaining in the camp under the International Bridge.”
- New York’s new Governor Kathy Hochul, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, and Bill De Blasio Mask Up for Cameras – but only for cameras.
- The royal couple and New York’s new governor and NYC Mayor De Blasio met today and took a moment for pictures. They were wandering around without masks until it was time for pictures, and then they masked up.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky overruled the agency advisory panel on booster shots and recommended the vaccine for frontline workers in an overnight Friday decision.
- President Joe Biden’s administration predicted the booster shots would be widely available by mid-September. The president’s agenda got a boost when Walensky overruled her own agency’s advisers and backed the booster for at-risk workers in addition to the original recommendations.
- A group of federal workers and contractors filed a lawsuit against the U.S. government over COVID-19 vaccination mandates that were announced earlier this month by President Joe Biden.
- The lawsuit, filed Thursday in Washington district court, is asking a court to declare unlawful Biden’s executive order and a Department of Defense memorandum in August mandating all military members get the vaccine.
- Lawyers argue that members of the Christian faith are required “to refuse a medical intervention, including a vaccination, if his or her informed conscience comes to this sure judgment,” and it further stipulates that “naturally acquired immunity provides greater protection than vaccines.”