The market crashed, this is the biggest drop since 1987. What we are witnessing is the plan to transition the US from a [CB] driven system to a people driven system. We knew there were going to be pumps along the way. With this event, this allows Trump to do things that normally couldn’t get done all under the cover of a crisis. The patriots have now setup the [CB], everything is about to change, restructuring is coming. The [DS]/D’s have pushed their event to the extreme, the patriots knew the playbook, they are using this to their advantage. The storm is upon, but this is no ordinary storm, the stage had to be set, the noise had to be quieted, the peoples attention had to be on Trump. The time has come, the operation is now a go, green castle online, patriots ready.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 03.12.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- We had other CBs cut, but Christine Lagarde announced that rates would remain unchanged, with the all important deposit rate unchanged at -0.50%.
“Nancy Pelosi all of a sudden doesn’t like the payroll tax cut, but when Obama proposed it she thought it was a brilliant thing that all of the working families would benefit from because if you get a paycheck, you’re going to take home more money.” @kilmeade @foxandfriends
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2020
Trump says SBA will provide capital/liquidity to firms impacted by coronavirus. Will provide low interest loans
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) March 12, 2020
- White House Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro confirmed Wednesday the administration is working on an executive order to eliminate the government’s reliance on foreign-made medical supplies.
- The “Buy American” order comes on the heels of concerns expressed by senators during their Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump on Capitol Hill.
- The order would prevent federal agencies from purchasing medical supplies, including face masks, gloves and ventilators, from China.
- The New York Fed just went full-throttle, with $1.5 trillion of liquidity
- For some context of how that compares to what they have been doing…
Fed to Inject $1.5 Trillion in Bid to Prevent ‘Unusual Disruptions’ in Markets
Move designed to prevent ominous trading conditions stemming from the coronavirus outbreak
The Fed is being forced to buy all the debt
- . when the time is right the only one defaulting will be the Fed.
Trump was asked about the markets take a listen to what he said
This is about restructuring, the economy, the fed, the world
Federal Reserve ending?
Possible that the Elite’s gold hoard is being liquidated to the Treasury?
- The Irish Prime Minister was in Washington DC the Friday before St. Patrick’s Day on Tuesday March 17.
- During his presser President Trump was asked about the Democrat primaries and his probable opponent Joe Biden.
President Trump: “Now we have Joe. And I’m very happy to run against Joe. Don’t forget, one of the reasons I ran for president is because of Joe and the job they did.”
- President Trump will not get tested for coronavirus despite being in close contact with an aide of a foreign leader who tested positive for the virus.
- White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told reporters on Thursday that neither Trump nor Vice President Mike Pence “require” testing after reports surfaced that one of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro’s aides tested positive for the virus and photos surfaced showing them together over the weekend.
- “The White House is aware of public reports that a member of the Brazilian delegation‘s visit to Mar-a-Lago last weekend tested positive for COVID-19; confirmatory testing is pending. Exposures from the case are being assessed, which will dictate next steps,” Grisham said in a statement. “Both the President and Vice President had almost no interactions with the individual who tested positive and do not require being tested at this time.”
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday made it clear during her weekly presser that it’s her way or nothing when it comes to addressing the Coronavirus.
- Pelosi smacked her hand on the lectern as she told reporters that she is not willing to negotiate with Republicans and work with them on a Coronavirus response bill.
- Congress cannot leave until they can agree to a bill that can pass the House, Senate and be ready for a signature from President Trump.
- After delaying a vote on a Coronavirus bill, Pelosi is now saying she will not wait another day to work with Republicans.
- “We don’t need 48 hours, we need to just make a decision to help families right now… I’m not sticking around because they don’t want to agree to language,” Pelosi said.
- Where is NP rushing to
- Trump said he did not support the proposed emergency funding bill by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released to fight the coronavirus.
- When asked by reporters if he supported the bill, Trump replied, “No, because there are things that are in there that have nothing to do with what we are talking about.”
- Trump said he would remain at the White House as the fight against the spread of coronavirus continued.
- “I want to be here,” he said.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to include a potential way to guarantee federal funding for abortion into the coronavirus economic stimulus plan, according to multiple senior White House officials.
- Pelosi tried to lobby for “several” provisions that stalled bipartisan commitment to the effort. One was a mandate for up to $1 billion to reimburse laboratory claims, which White House officials say would set a precedent of health spending without protections outlined in the Hyde Amendment
- The Hyde Amendment blocks clinics that perform abortions from receiving federal funding, and Democrats have pushed the Trump administration to end it since he was elected in 2016.
- “A new mandatory funding stream that does not have Hyde protections would be unprecedented,” one White House official explained. “Under the guise of protecting people, Speaker Pelosi is working to make sure taxpayer dollars are spent covering abortion—which is not only backwards, but goes against historical norms.”
Many Republican Senators want me to Veto the FISA Bill until we find out what led to, and happened with, the illegal attempted “coup” of the duly elected President of the United States, and others!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2020
The NBA has suspended the season “until further notice” after a Utah Jazz player preliminarily tested positive for coronavirus. https://t.co/b2dFjjUhy0
— Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) March 12, 2020
MARCH MADNESS. Public will know soon.Q
- Despite warning that up to 70 percent of Germany could become infected with coronavirus, Chancellor Angela Markel said she refused to close the border to visitors from Italy during a joint press conference held with Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn in Berlin.
- Serving as Merkel’s first public address on the outbreak, she warned that border closures would not be enough to prevent the spread of the virus,
Necessary to cut strings from foreign bad actors.
Necessary to form WW alliances to defeat.
Think Merkel is a coincidence?
They are puppets.
They are weak.
They are scared.
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) March 12, 2020
The travel restriction applies to foreign nationals who have been in 26 European countries with open borders agreements, in the last 14 days.
Those exempt from these restrictions, such as U.S. citizens, will be directed to limited airports where screening can take place.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) March 12, 2020
Will Europe really be broken from its chains too?
Is there the leadership, the capacity, the creativity within this Administration to actually handle both the virus and financial issues we-as a nation-must now confront? Is there the will in the Senate to act in a timely manner and help the people of this country? I fear not. pic.twitter.com/p46gILV9Ry
— Eric Holder (@EricHolder) March 12, 2020
then we have HRC,
At least 32 million nurses, caregivers, and food service workers in America don’t have access to any paid sick leave.
It’s morally wrong and, as the coronavirus crisis makes clear, it puts us all at risk. https://t.co/b6ZTIhBWl8
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) March 11, 2020
Are the [DS] players, hollywood, corrupt politicans going to use covid-19,
- Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, both 63 announced via Instagram they have tested positive for the novel coronavirus. Hanks said the couple started feeling ill while in Australia and are following Australia’s protocols. Hanks added the couple are un isolation, but did not say they have been hospitalized.
Who will be next to fall post Weinstein?
Big name coming?
Nobody is safe.
Dark to LIGHT.
These people are sick!
Why is this significant? Cartel serve as deep state foot soldiers. they’re being rounded up so they can’t pull off any attacks when major arrests happen
US Carries Out Widespread Nationwide Arrest Blitz on ‘Remorseless’ CJNG Cartel – Breaking911 https://t.co/c6TyWEx4FW
— Sun_Q_Tzu (@Sun_Q_Tzu) March 11, 2020
Hoping to get the payroll tax cut approved by both Republicans and Democrats, and please remember, very important for all countries & businesses to know that trade will in no way be affected by the 30-day restriction on travel from Europe. The restriction stops people not goods.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2020
- Congress is shutting down the U.S. Capitol to the public until April 1,
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸 (@Scavino45) March 12, 2020
Increase in chatter.
Prevent at all costs.
Auth 1st S.
Contact window ok.
Auth 1st S.
Contact window ok.
Relay back channel S-WH-E-P1.
Late Night Specialists
Marines with @31stMEU Maritime Raid Force and Royal Thai marines conduct reconnaissance and surveillance insertion training in the Kingdom of Thailand during Exercise #CobraGold 20, advancing regional security and effective responses to crises. pic.twitter.com/eLgbpMHvjA
— U.S. Marines (@USMC) March 12, 2020
Some of our Code of Vets IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) veterans are being activated.
— Code of Vets ™ (@codeofvets) March 11, 2020
#USNavy photos of the day: #USSMcCampbell transits the #SouthChinaSea, Coastal Riverines patrol the #ArabianGulf, #ICEX2020 continues in the Arctic, and Sailors used the latest tech to stand a simulated watch!
— U.S. Navy (@USNavy) March 12, 2020
— U.S. Air Force (@usairforce) March 10, 2020
“As we establish integrated #strategicdeterrence, we must present tailored approaches that leverage the full spectrum of our military capabilities and elements of U.S. national power against specific adversaries.” -ADM Richard pic.twitter.com/mPtAEX9WHq
— US Strategic Command (@US_Stratcom) March 12, 2020
Conferences shutting down. Sporting events shutting down. Concerts shutting down. Everything.
Life’s distractions are basically gone.
POTUS has everyone’s attention. Why might that be important? #TheStorm
— Julian’s Rum 🥃 (@JuliansRum) March 12, 2020
Travel restrictions effective Friday March 14 at midnight.
Be the autists we know you are.
It’s about the BREAK.
Dunno what it means, I just think it’s swell that the 30 day Europe travel ban ends on 4/10/20, which is also DJT’s initials, which is also Good Friday. ✝
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) March 12, 2020
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.
It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”
God bless my fellow Americans.
Interesting to say the least….and green! Go signal of some sort?
— Lisa Mei Crowley 🐸 (@LisaMei62) March 12, 2020
Times up, Think logically
1. Virus hits the world
2. Travel restricted
3. Countries, cities, states, business quarantined, people movement is at a minimum
Sporting events canceled. Social gatherings canceled. International travel canceled.
4. Police, National Guard, Arm forces on the ready
5. Messages sent that the storm has arrived
6. Think China, Iran, Italy
7. Famous people are reporting they have the virus
8. Corrupt US politicians Next
9. Arrest were made is Saudi Arabia
10. Cartel was brought down in US, the muscle of the DS
11.Trump tweets the following” I am fully prepared to use the full power of the Federal Government to deal with our current challenge of the CoronaVirus!”
12. We are the cure
13. Silent Running, The Operation is now active
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK. We, the People, are the cure.