House Dropping The MOAB,DOJ On Deck,Election Interference At A Level Never Seen Before – Ep. 3065
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:23:20 — 36.8MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Amazon is in trouble, the delivery service system they setup my be in trouble. Biden’s economic nominee is a GND backer. Biden placed many regulations in place and spent trillion dollars already. The people now see who the responsible players are according to a Gallup survey. The [DS] is being brought into a trap. The House is now providing evidence against Biden, The DOJ will now have to make a choice and no matter what choice they make they lose. If they investigate Biden and don’t find him guilty they lose, if they investigate and find him guilty they lose, if they do nothing they lose. The [DS] is pushing lawsuit after lawsuit and they are now gagging Trump and he will not be able to speak out during an election year. Election interference is at a level never seen before.
Amazon, $AMZN, to offer shoppers $10 to pick up purchases as it targets delivery cost
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) May 9, 2023
While we are on the subject, it is reported that the U.S. Post Office will lose $1.50 on average for each package it delivers for Amazon. That amounts to Billions of Dollars. The Failing N.Y. Times reports that “the size of the company’s lobbying staff has ballooned,” and that…
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 31, 2018
…does not include the Fake Washington Post, which is used as a “lobbyist” and should so REGISTER. If the P.O. “increased its parcel rates, Amazon’s shipping costs would rise by $2.6 Billion.” This Post Office scam must stop. Amazon must pay real costs (and taxes) now!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 31, 2018
Only fools, or worse, are saying that our money losing Post Office makes money with Amazon. THEY LOSE A FORTUNE, and this will be changed. Also, our fully tax paying retailers are closing stores all over the country…not a level playing field!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 2, 2018
I am right about Amazon costing the United States Post Office massive amounts of money for being their Delivery Boy. Amazon should pay these costs (plus) and not have them bourne by the American Taxpayer. Many billions of dollars. P.O. leaders don’t have a clue (or do they?)!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 3, 2018
Biden Economic Adviser Nominee Backs Green New Deal, Tying Fed Policy to Black Unemployment Rate
- Jared Bernstein, President Joe Biden’s nomination to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, has supported the Green New Deal, higher gas taxes, a wealth tax, and tying Federal Reserve policy to the black unemployment rate.
- In a 2019 op-ed for Vox when he was the senior fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Bernstein wrote, “Good, socially minded economists, even Nobel laureates, have argued for pricing carbon more accurately, but thus far they’ve been ignored. Clearly, a different approach is necessary. Which is why we really should take the Green New Deal seriously.”
- The Biden nominee has called for a higher gas tax, which he said amounts to a “carbon tax” and critical element of any Green New Deal.
- The Biden nominee also proposed radical changes to the Federal Reserve, the nation’s central bank, that would tie monetary not to the unemployment rate but the black unemployment rate:
- Among other leftist policies, Bernstein supports:
- A $15/hour minimum wage
- A guaranteed jobs program
- Medicare for All
- Using low-interest rates to massively boost spending
- A wealth tax
Biden Admin Pushed Out $182 Billion Worth Of Regulations In A Single Week
- The Biden administration last week proposed or finalized regulations totaling $182 billion in compliance costs while adding 1.8 million yearly paperwork hours, according to a report by the American Action Forum (AAF).
- The most expensive rule for consumers was the Environmental Protection Agency ‘s (EPA) strict new tailpipe emissions limits for passenger cars, which would cost businesses roughly $180 billion in “vehicle technology costs” through 2055, the AAF calculated, citing the government’s own publicly available cost-benefit analyses of each regulation. The proposed regulation — which the EPA hopes will push two-thirds of all passenger car sales after 2032 to be all-electric — was initially announced in April alongside comparable regulation for heavy-duty vehicles, and was formally proposed on May 5.
- As of May 5, 2023, the Biden administration had finalized 567 rules and regulations, with an estimated paperwork burden of 220.7 million hours and total cost of $363.5 billion, according to the AAF.
- At the same in their respective administrations then-President Barack Obama had finalized 834 rules totaling $213.2 billion, while then-President Donald Trump had issued 640 rules totaling $6.1 billion in total costs.
Biden Administration Has Already Spent Nearly $1 Trillion In The 2023 Fiscal Year, CBO Report Says
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released a report Monday revealing that the federal government under the Biden Administration has already spent nearly $1 trillion in the first seven months of the 2023 fiscal year.
- The federal budget deficit was $928 billion in the first seven months of fiscal year 2023, according to estimates from the CBO. The amount, the CBO noted, is $568 billion more than what was recorded during the same period the previous year. (RELATED: Budget Office Debunks Biden’s Claim He ‘Reduced’ The Deficit)
Obama sure didn’t build this economy… @realDonaldTrump cut taxes, cut regulations and the economy boomed! pic.twitter.com/TLC9WH3mXT
— Steve Daines (@SteveDaines) February 18, 2020
A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for the biggest TAX HIKE in history, crushing regulations, slashing Medicare and Social Security, and abolishing American Energy. A vote for Biden is a vote for open borders, offshoring jobs, shredding the Second Amendment…pic.twitter.com/lrveykMf4R
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 28, 2020
- White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed that House Republicans are “manufacturing” a debt limit crisis after the House passed a bill to increase the debt limit to avoid default.
- “There shouldn’t be negotiations on the debt limit,” she told reporters during a White House press briefing. “This is something that they [Congress] should get to regular order and get to work on. We should not have House Republicans manufacturing a crisis.”
- In 2011, Joe Biden played a key role in negotiating a debt limit increase, a contrast to the White House’s position heading into negotiations with Republicans now.
WATCH: McCarthy: Pelosi Refused Clean Debt Limit Hike in 2019 When Debt Was Lower
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the House of Representatives will not raise the debt ceiling unless it is combined with a budget agreement.
43 Senate Republicans Say No To Increasing Debt Limit Without Substantive Spending Cuts
- A group of 43 Republicans in the U.S. Senate said on May 6 that they “oppose raising the debt ceiling without substantive spending and budget reforms,” coalescing around their House counterparts ahead of the White House meeting over the federal debt ceiling amid a monthslong political standoff.
“The Senate Republican conference is united behind the House Republican conference in support of spending cuts and structural budget reform as a starting point for negotiations on the debt ceiling,” the group of Republicans, led by Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah), said in a letter addressed to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-Calif.).
- Some officials have openly voiced concerns about the legal standing of using the 14th Amendment to solve the debt crisis and the potential financial ripple effects of going that route.
- There is also a desire to avoid undercutting talks with lawmakers on either a short- or long-term deal on the debt ceiling by vowing to go around Congress.
- While not entirely ruling it out, Biden and other senior officials are hardly embracing the idea, which revolves around language in the 14th Amendment that says the public debt “shall not be questioned.”
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Sunday, however, said using the 14th Amendment would trigger a constitutional crisis. She argued lawmakers should not let it get to that point.
My latest at MSN arguing we should let the debt ceiling do what it's supposed to do: End Deficits.
"Letting the ceiling work would make America wealthier, stronger, and deliver a government that spends less on corruption and activism and more on what we actually need."…
— Peter St Onge, Ph.D. (@profstonge) May 9, 2023
POLL: Most Americans Lack Confidence in Biden Economic Leaders
- A new poll from Gallup has found that most Americans have no confidence in Biden as an economic leader, or the people Biden has in economic leadership positions.
- Biden, Janet Yellen and others in this administration constantly say that the economy is doing great while Americans across the country struggle to afford gas, food and other basic items.
Meanwhile, banks are folding.
The Washington Examiner reports:
‘Almost no confidence’ in Biden as economic leader: Gallup
According to the just-released survey, 35% of respondents have confidence in Biden “to do or to recommend the right thing for the economy.” Some 64% don’t. For Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, 37% have confidence in her, and 54% don’t. For Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, it’s 36% to 54%.
The confidence people have in Democratic congressional economic leaders is even lower, at 34%. Republicans rank the highest, but at just 38%, according to Gallup.
“Nearly half of Americans say they have almost no confidence in Biden,” the analysis said.
Fusion GPS-Linked Democrat Mega-Donor Bankrolls Trump’s ‘Rape’ Accuser, Considers Backing DeSantis in GOP Primaries.
- democrat mega-donor Reid Hoffman – who became a billionaire by founding business networking website LinkedIn – is bankrolling the former Elle magazine advice columnist who accuses Donald Trump of raping her in a New York department store nearly 30 years ago.
- Hoffman, 55, has told New York Magazine‘s Kara Swisher: “The short answer is I will spend as much as I possibly can and it takes and is effective [to beat Trump].”
- “Hoffman is one of the largest donors to the Democratic party—reportedly ‘one of the most influential Democratic donors of the Trump era’ — and a vocal critic of Defendant and his political policies,” Habba argued.
- “And if they do inadvertently elect a President DeSantis? I’m told that Hoffman and [adviser Dmitri] Mehlhorn, at a high level, don’t view the Florida governor as an existential threat to democracy, unlike Trump, and believe he may even have the ability to successfully govern,” he added.
Oh wow. Reid Hoffman, who was recently confirmed as a Epstein island visitor, is not only paying Jean Carroll’s legal fees. He also paid the legal fees for Fusion GPS. pic.twitter.com/dmzbu0bQDi
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) May 8, 2023
Grassley Grills FBI Director Based On Daily Wire Investigation Into Use Of Bureau Jet
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) pressed the FBI for answers about waste, fraud, and abuse allegations following a Daily Wire investigative report on how the bureau moves its $60 million jet around, allegedly to spare Director Christopher Wray from traffic.
- In January, a whistleblower told The Daily Wire that Wray summons the bureau’s Gulfstream G550 to nearby Washington, D.C., area airports to spare himself the 30 miles of Interstate 66 traffic to get to its base at Manassas Regional Airport in Virginia. Records obtained by The Daily Wire show the jet has made the roughly 15-minute flight between the airports 140 times since 2020.
- “It’s disappointing that the FBI has failed to fully and completely answer my questions, but unfortunately it’s par for the course for an agency that refuses to hold itself accountable to the American people,” Grassley said. “I intend to continue pushing for answers.”
- Grassley penned a letter to the bureau the day after the report was published, demanding answers about the total cost of such flight activity and the bureau’s reasoning for what was reported.
- Nearly two months later, the bureau allegedly left Grassley’s questions unanswered and incomplete. In a follow-up letter on April 3, Grassley said the bureau spent most of its response explaining that the “FBI Director is a ‘required use’ traveler,” and so must travel on government aircraft.”
- “This is something I am fully aware of and never questioned in my letter,” Grassley wrote.
Border Patrol Agents Irate After Biden Regime Tips Off Dangerous Illegals on What Entry Points to Avoid as 700,000 to One Million Illegals Gather to Storm the US Border
- Now border patrol agents are irate after the Biden regime tipped off dangerous illegal invaders what entry points to avoid.
This means in coming days we will likely begin to see mass releases of migrants at bus stops, gas stations, supermarkets etc in communities across the border as illegal crossings continue to surge to record highs ahead of T42 drop in 2 days.
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) May 9, 2023
A man went over to his neighbor's house to request that he stop firing off rounds in his yard.
Francisco Oropesa responded by executing all five members of the man's family.
Oropesa is an illegal immigrant. He had been previously deported five times. He is…
— Kari Lake War Room (@KariLakeWarRoom) May 1, 2023
Some people replying to my previous tweet about the US border are saying that a wall across the entire southern border won't stop people from pouring in.
This is what happened after Israel erected its wall. pic.twitter.com/RV4OWtOk7G
— i/o (@monitoringbias) May 8, 2023
Governor Abbott Deploys “Texas Tactical Border Force” In Wake Of Title 42’s End
- Governor Greg Abbott activated a part of the Texas National Guard called the Texas Tactical Border Force to “intercept & repel migrants trying to enter Texas illegally.”
- Governor Abbott went on Fox News to explain further, saying “We are deploying today, a new Texas Tactical Border Force made up of elite national guard who are specifically trained for one thing, and that is to identify areas where illegal immigrants are trying to cross the border, and to fill that gap and to repel them to deny them access to entry into the United States.”
- He went on to add that the force is constructing wire barriers along the border.
- THE MASSIVE INVASION OF OUR SOUTHERN BORDER IS UNPRECEDENTED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. CRAZY!!!
REPORT: Celebrities Issue Legal Letters In Effort To Delay Britney Spears’ Tell-All Book
- Publishing company Simon & Schuster has reportedly put the release of Britney Spears’ tell-all book on hold after allegedly receiving legal letters on behalf of A-list celebrities concerned about the content in Spears’ book.
- The company is now entangled in the possibility of litigation by A-listers who are purportedly upset about what Spears will expose in her autobiography, The Sun first reported Sunday. Attorneys representing the stars have allegedly sent legal letters to Simon & Schuster, though details about the issues reportedly cited in the letters are not public.
White House BARS New York Post From Attending Joe Biden’s Only Public Event Today
- The Biden White House barred the New York Post from attending Monday’s event in the South Court Auditorium as prosecutors consider charges against Hunter Biden.
- Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg on Monday delivered remarks on flight delays and cancelations from Biden’s fake White House set in the South Court Auditorium.
- Biden mumbled through his remarks before shuffling away and refusing to answer questions.
- Only 30 reporters were present.
- The White House press office blocked the New York Post from attending Biden’s only public event for the day.
DEVELOPING: Biden's Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is now policing podcasts for language the powerful regulatory agency views as racist — including "hoodlum" or "thug" — to determine whether to sue home lenders featured in podcasts for discriminatory redlining
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 8, 2023
You're telling a Mexican guy just happened to have Nazi tattoos and by total coincidence posted about Nazis, along with prominent conservatives, on a Russian social media account with zero followers and this discovery was made by a guy who works for an org bankrolled by the CIA? https://t.co/yYTJidpvhi
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 8, 2023
The brown face of white supremacy? A leftist Bellingcat writer has posted screenshots from the purported obscure Odnoklassniki social media profile of the #Allen, Texas mass shooter, Mauricio Garcia. He's trying to link the shooter to TimCast & LibsofTikTok. The account has… pic.twitter.com/jVHd7BgqNc
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) May 8, 2023
"I haven't checked if this is actually him in the picture"
Leftist writer Aric Toler has deleted the following post. He likely did find a social media account belonging to the #Allen, Texas gunman that featured brown Latino neo-Nazi propaganda, but he mixes the information with… pic.twitter.com/AyAW9hFNmi
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) May 8, 2023
It’s a Psyop and it’s not even good. https://t.co/6Y3tUIAur3
— The Redheaded libertarian (@TRHLofficial) May 8, 2023
Didn’t the story come from @bellingcat, which literally specializes in psychological operations?
I don’t want to hurt their feelings, but this is either the weirdest story ever or a very bad psyop!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 9, 2023
Feels like they have a list of influencers they want to take down
Pay attention to FBI trickery. People barely recognize the name Audrey Hale. No one knows any details about her life or computer content. Deliberately withholding her manifesto. Yet we know many details about Mauricio Garcia. We’re even told he “might” have looked at white… pic.twitter.com/mPiMF2LKpL
— Colette Harrington (@sweetcarolinatv) May 8, 2023
Have you seen any interviews of family members or friends of the Nashville murder victims ?? I haven’t and I can’t even find any anywhere. Doesn’t the news talk to victims families anymore ?
Hillary Clinton, one of the most corrupt DC politicians in the modern era, complains about "ethics"! https://t.co/D5kKmTEz75
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 9, 2023
Their goal is disarm the country, by hook or crook. They’re not going to stop, because they know they’re only two SCOTUS justices away from nuking the 2nd Amendment. https://t.co/gj3ZlAPwd9
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) May 8, 2023
- Former Pakistan prime minister Imran Khan was arrested Tuesday during a court appearance in the capital for one of dozens of cases pending since he was ousted from office last year.
- Officials from Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party urged supporters to take to the streets after his arrest but police warned that an order prohibiting gatherings of more than four people would be strictly enforced.
- “Imran Khan has been arrested in the Qadir Trust case,” the official Islamabad police Twitter account said, referring to a graft case.
- Local TV stations showed chaotic scenes outside the court as hundreds of PTI supporters clashed with security officers.
- Khan’s arrest comes a day after the military warned him against making “baseless allegations” after he again accused a senior officer of plotting to kill him.
Ukraine says it downed Russian cruise missiles aimed at Kyiv
- Ukrainian officials say air defences downed 15 Russian cruise missiles which were launched overnight against the capital, Kyiv.
- Ukraine’s military said it destroyed 23 of 25 cruise missiles launched across the country.
- No casualties were reported from the attack, according to Serhiy Popko, a senior Kyiv military official.
- The new missile attacks came hours before Russia was due to celebrate Victory Day.
Twisted Sister’s Dee Snider Dropped By San Fran Pride For Speaking Against Gender Affirming Care
- The San Francisco Pride organization has cut ties with Dee Snider, the frontman for heavy metal band Twisted Sister, after the Obama-voting, anti-toxic-masculinity-book-writing, Ukraine-supporting, LGBTQ allied, Covid facemask-advocate failed to pander to the far, far left ideologues and made “a controversial tweet” about gender affirming care.
- That “controversial” tweet was Snider agreeing with fellow rocker Paul Stanley that adults should not be encouraging minors to identify as the opposite sex, according to ABC 7.
- In a post called “So, I hear I’m transphobic. Really?”, Snider wrote on his Facebook: “I was not aware the Transgender community expects fealty and total agreement with all their beliefs and any variation or deviation is considered ‘transphobic’.”
- “So, my lifetime of supporting the Transgender community’s right to identify as they want and honoring whatever changes they may make in how they present themselves to the world isn’t enough?” he concluded.
Pharma Giant Behind Botox, Breast Implants Bankrolled Doctors Pushing Trans Cosmetic Procedures
- Allergan Aesthetics, a pharmaceutical company whose products are used in cosmetic procedures, has funded research promoting cosmetic treatments as particularly helpful for transgender people.
- The company produces neurotoxins and other facial injections, as well as breast implants, and has financially supported doctors who administer those procedures for transgender patients or who are involved in research on the treatments’ impact on transgender people.
- Allergan has been quietly funding research that promotes neurotoxin injections and injectable facial fillers, which the company produces under the labels Botox and Juvederm, for transgender people. The company has also paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in consulting and public speaking fees to doctors who are involved in this research, or who offer transgender cosmetic procedures that may involve Allergan products, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.
- One Allergan-funded 2021 study on the effect of minimally invasive facial cosmetic procedures for transgender individuals — such as the injectable facial fillers and neurotoxins produced by Allergan — concluded that “facial procedures can be of great benefit in enhancing patients’ self-perception and overall quality of life” and highlighted “the success of minimally invasive methods for assisting transgender patients in their facial remodeling goals and in the progress of their transition journey.”
- The study has been cited nine times, according to Google Scholar. The study was not only funded by Allergan, but all seven doctors behind the research had ties to the company as advisory board members, investigators or paid consultants except for one who was both an employee and stockholder, according to the study. One of the authors, Dr. Terrence Keaney, has received more than $436,000 from the company since 2015, and another author, Dr. Alexander Rivkin, received more than $323,000 in the same time frame, according to data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
North Dakota Gov Signs Bill Requiring K-12 Students To Use Bathrooms On The Basis Of Biological Sex
- Republican North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum signed a bill into law Monday that requires K-12 students to use bathrooms on the basis of biological sex rather than gender identity.
- Under House Bill 1522, public school teachers are allowed to ignore “preferred pronouns” that do not match a student’s biological sex. The bill, signed into law by Burgum on Monday, passed the state House in a 68-22 vote and the state Senate approved the legislation in April, 40-6.
- If given parental permission, schools can set up a separate restroom to accommodate a transgender student, the law stated. Teachers are also prohibited from keeping students’ gender transitions a secret from their parents.
The Ukrainian prosecutor that Biden personally picked is the source for the story John Solomon broke today:
“The guy that was dealing with Joe Biden thought Joe Biden was corrupt enough that he wanted to come to the US attorney & prove that.”
Biden’s own guy turned him in! 😂 pic.twitter.com/BZGYNByM4V
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) May 8, 2023
“..describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President @JoeBiden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions.”
Seems like a pretty big deal or did liberals forget their favorite hashtag #quidproquo https://t.co/lxUlTU9gjM
— Rosie Memos (@almostjingo) May 9, 2023
DEVELOPING: Secretary of State Tony Blinken admitted to Senate investigators he has met with Jimmy Biden, the mastermind of the Biden racket, at least a dozen times, yet swore under oath they never discussed any family business dealings
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 9, 2023
Republicans to release memo on Biden family business dealings: ‘Judgment day’ for the White House
- Rep. Comer will hold a press briefing on the Biden family’s overseas business dealings Wednesday
- House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., warned Wednesday will “judgment day” for the White House as he prepares to unveil additional information surrounding the Biden family’s overseas business dealings.
- Comer detailed why he believes it will be a “bad day” for the Biden administration during “Fox & Friends First,” as House Republicans are expected to make a major announcement on their investigation.
- “Tomorrow is going to be a bad day for the White House, and it’s going to be interesting to see what Joe Biden has to say,” Comer told co-hosts Todd Piro and Ashley Strohmier Tuesday. “He lied about the laptop. He lied about his knowledge of his family’s shady business dealings. He lied about his involvement in his family’s shady business dealings.”
- “He lies when he says his son has done nothing wrong, so it’s going to be judgment day tomorrow for the White House,” he continued.
- Comer said congressional leaders will release a memo detailing the Biden family’s overseas transactions, which will include the countries and family members involved in the alleged “influence peddling” scheme.
- He urged the Justice Department to hold on a potential Hunter Biden indictment over the weekend until after Republicans make their announcement mid-week, saying the federal investigation into alleged tax and gun-related violations are just a “drop in the bucket” in comparison to what’s coming.
- “The gun charges are minimal compared to what else is out there,” Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., said during “Fox & Friends.” “And the subpoena by Senator Grassley and Congressman Colmer is, I believe, the first of probably potential multiple smoking guns in this thing, and there’s also a deadline tomorrow for the FBI to produce that documentation.”
- “We’re going be looking to see how the FBI, DOJ reacts to our press conference and to the deadline that Senator Grassley and Congressman Comer have placed on the FBI for that documentation,” she continued.
- “We’re seeing a lot more whistleblowers,” McCormick told “Fox & Friends First” Tuesday. “The momentum is building behind what’s going to come out tomorrow. Chairman Comer’s Oversight Committee, he’s got some significant evidence to relay, so I think there’s going to be some revelations.”
- “The flood is coming through,” he continued. “They can’t hold it back.”
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
UPDATE: Kari Lake Lawsuit Going Back to Trial May 17, 18, 19 – Attorney Kurt Olsen Makes BOMBSHELL Claim of “Extraordinary Findings of Misconduct” By Maricopa County (VIDEO)
- Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen today made a bombshell claim while asking for the reconsideration of counts relating to machine failures on election day, stating that “Maricopa officials conducted secret testing on the tabulators on October 14th, 17th, and 18th” after the County’s Logic and Accuracy tests. Olsen further stated that “260 of those 446 tabulators failed” but were “then used in the election.”
- Maricopa County’s Logic and Accuracy(L&A) tests were performed on October 11, 2022.
- According to the Elections Procedures Manual, “counties may, in their discretion, conduct additional pre-election L&A tests prior to the county’s and Secretary of State’s pre-election L&A test and/or additional post- election L&A tests after the county’s post-election L&A test, including with participation from representatives of the recognized political parties. If the County conducted further testing after their L&A test without party representatives and public notice, this would likely be illegal.
- Thompson tentatively scheduled a three-day trial next week beginning on May 17. The trial will occur on May 17th, 18th, and 19th.
- Kurt Olsen made the following bombshell statement regarding the “secret testing” of failed tabulators that were used on election day. Over 58% of the tabulators allegedly failed this test in mid-October.
- Watch below:
There were extraordinary findings of misconduct that are directly related to the Court’s findings in its December 24, ’22 Order, dismissing that claim. The issues are of such an extensive nature; they show that Maricopa officials conducted secret testing on the tabulators on October 14th, 17th, and 18th. That’s after the logic and accuracy test was certified. 260 of those 446 tabulators failed that secret testing, and those tabulators were then used in the election.
- DeSanctimonious put off his announcement until June because his numbers are sooo BAD. He also got rid of his ridiculous “Exploratory Committee” because he didn’t like what they were telling him. MAGA!!!
Joe Biden Completely Malfunctions During Remarks at His Screening of “American Born Chinese” (VIDEO)
- Biden’s reelection campaign is off to a good start.
- “I’ve never won an Academy Award, can’t act worth a damn, can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t do much of anything…” Biden said.
- Then he completely malfunctioned.
- Biden also creeped on the kids.
- “What an attractive group of kids!” Biden said.
BREAKING: Far-Left Judge Blocks Trump From Posting Details About Stormy Daniels ‘Hush Payment’ Case to Social Media
- Judge Juan Merchan blocked President Trump from posting about the Stormy Daniels ‘hush payment’ case on his social media.
- The judge also barred Trump from viewing evidence in the Stormy case unless his lawyers are present.
- CNBC reported:
- ELECTION INTERFERENCE AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY. WE’LL WIN ANYWAY, & MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!
They're not afraid he can't win. They're afraid he will win, again.
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) May 8, 2023
- The Democrats are the Party of disinformation. When they say something, it usually means they want the opposite, like in the upcoming 2024 Election. They say the want TRUMP to be their opponent, but they don’t mean it. That’s why they are viciously Persecuting me in every court in the land, because they DON’T want to run against me. They want anybody else! Also, the Polls have me leading big against Biden. I won twice, doing much better the second time, & now I’ll do it a third! Explain to WSJ!