The [DS] Corrupt System Is Being Exposed, Focus Now Shifts To [HRC] & [Renegade] – Ep. 3064
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:24:54 — 37.0MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
California is getting ready to pay the black population reparations at the same time California has defaulted on their debt. Watch Ca. Biden lies on twitter about the jobs he created, users correct him. The Fed was setup, they were in charge of the banks, restructuring coming. The [DS] corrupt system is being exposed. Biden is on his way out and they are going to use him to push every agenda they have, it doesn’t matter what the optics looks like because once he is taken out by the 25 amendment they will say he wasn’t aware of what he was doing. The focus will then shift to Obama and HRC. The information is being dripped out to the public in a way they see all the cast of character and how their treasonous crimes are interconnected. Justice is coming.
California Approves Reparations Recommendations, Proposing $1.2 Million Checks For Black Residents
- California’s nine-member Reparations Task Force approved recommendations for how state officials should compensate and apologize to Black residents for past injustices. The task force has spent the last two years deliberating on payment recommendations that will now be sent for final approval in Sacramento before a July 1 deadline.
- “Reparations are not only morally justifiable, but they have the potential to address long-standing racial disparities and inequalities,” Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) said during the meeting last night in Oakland.
- California task force’s recommendations would mean a 71-year-old Black resident, living in the Golden State for their entire life, could receive a $1.2 million compensation check if the recommendations are passed into law.
- AmericanThinker’s Chris Talgo pointed out that reparation payments and other government handouts won’t close the wealth gap, “it arguably will make it worse.”
California Defaults On $18.6 Billion In Debt, Saddling Employers With The Expense
- California’s recent decision not to pay back some $20 billion borrowed from the federal government to cover unemployment benefits during the pandemic will fall on the shoulders of employers, according to experts.”The state should have taken care of the loans with the COVID money it received from the government in 2021,” said Marc Joffe, policy analyst at the Cato Institute—a public policy think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C., in a statement to the Epoch Times.
- In the state’s proposed 2023-2024 budget, $750 million was allocated to start paying down the loans, until Governor Gavin Newsom nixed the provision in early January, leaving businesses in the state responsible for the loans, as mandated by federal regulations – so that the federal unemployment tax rate of .6 percent will increase by .3% per year starting in 2023 until the loan is extinguished.
- “California is just not really an employer-friendly state,” said Joffe. “This one thing will not be a difference between a business remaining open or closing, but it’s just another burden on top of the many burdens the state puts on employers.”
Biden’s Big Lie Upended After Note Appears Underneath His Tweet: ‘Very Misleading’
This is what happens when you invest in America.
We have more work to do – but this is real progress. pic.twitter.com/Pur91mu3Pf
— President Biden (@POTUS) May 5, 2023
🇺🇸 US adults with more credit card debt than total savings
— The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) May 7, 2023
Deposits at JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo Shrank by $465 Billion Y-O-Y; More than Twice the Total of 4,000 Small Banks
- By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: May 8, 2023 ~
- Since the banking crisis began making headlines at expensive media real estate, the narrative has been that deposits are fleeing the small commercial banks and flooding into the biggest banks that are perceived as too-big-to-fail and thus offer a safer venue for deposits.
- Because these mega banks are the same ones that the Fed has been bailing out since the financial crisis of 2008, that narrative requires believing that our fellow Americans are dumber than a stump.
- We decided to check out that narrative for ourselves. Not only is that scenario wrong, but it is so decidedly wrong, and it’s so easy to get the accurate figures, that from where we sit it looks like there might have been an agenda by someone to harm smaller banks. (Since it’s short sellers who have benefited to the tune of more than $7 billion from this misinformation, the Securities and Exchange Commission should find out who the public relations firms are who placed this erroneous information, and who paid them.)
- Each Friday, at approximately 4:15 p.m., the Federal Reserve (“the Fed”) releases its H.8 report showing the assets and liabilities of commercial banks in the United States. Monthly deposit data is included going back one year, as well as deposit data for each of the last four weeks. Data is also broken down by the 25 largest banks and the approximate 4,000 small banks.
- The three largest banks in the U.S., as measured by deposits, are JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Between April 27, 2022 and April 26, 2023, JPMorgan Chase lost $184 billion in deposits; Bank of America lost $162 billion; and Wells Fargo lost $118.7 billion, for a combined loss in deposits of $464.7 billion — representing 72 percent of the decline in deposits at the 25 largest banks. (That’s a crystal clear indication of just how dangerously concentrated banking has become in the U.S.)
- The deposit losses at JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo are more than twice what the 4,000 small banks lost in total during the same period. Their combined loss in deposits was just $210 billion. (See chart below.)
- Bank of America and Wells Fargo not only lost those large deposit sums on a year-over-year basis, but both banks saw deposits fall during the past five quarters, including the quarter ending March 31, 2023 when headlines were declaring that they were seeing big inflows of deposits as a result of the banking crisis. JPMorgan Chase lost deposits in each of the quarters in 2022 and then saw a small increase in deposits in the first quarter of this year – likely from all of those misleading headlines. (This information is easily obtained from the financial statements the firms file publicly with the SEC.)
- To give you an idea of just how pervasive this false narrative has been about the big banks sloshing around in all those deposits fleeing the small banks, as recently as April 28 the Bloomberg columnist, John Authers, wrote a column that was syndicated to the Washington Post – l
- Why would a journalist rely on unverified deposit data from a Canadian firm when the deposit data is readily available from the banks’ own filings with the SEC as well as in the Fed’s H.8 weekly releases?
Banks have successfully fooled depositors into accepting 0.4% interest on savings while the bank makes +5% on treasuries
The biggest risk for banks is the consumer figuring out they can move their money out of banks and buy treasuries or money market funds themselves
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) May 8, 2023
They’ve created a massive gap between money market account (Treasury Bill) interest rates at ~4.5% and bank account interest rates at <1%.
That’s a massive incentive to move money out of bank accounts!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 8, 2023
The reason behind the bank crisis in one chart: the Fed has NEVER once tested banks for higher interest rates in 14 years of stress tests. pic.twitter.com/fZZm5rDaIi
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 8, 2023
- ABC/WP POLL: More say Trump did a better job handling the economy than Biden has so far
- Who do you think did a better job handling the economy?
- Donald Trump — 54%
Joe Biden — 36%
- ABC/WP (A) | n=1,006 | 04/28-05/03
ULTRA Pepe Lives [email protected]
- Janet Yellen says that Treasury will run out of money by June 1st and that if congress doesn’t raise the debt ceiling we are headed for economic collapse and that a constitutional crisis looms if congress does nothing. She says there is no good action to prevent catastrophe and then goes on to say how our banking system is strong and that we have no systematic problem.
House and Senate Republicans agree: raising the debt limit without getting spending under control would be irresponsible. https://t.co/4Yzy36hHUW
— Kevin McCarthy (@SpeakerMcCarthy) May 6, 2023
The Fed shouldn’t be regulating banks
- It makes more sense to take bank regulation away from the Fed and give it to an agency that will make it their telos.
- Evidence of this problem is clear in the Fed’s April report on its failing as a bank regulator in the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank. SVB took massive bets that interest rates would remain low. A strong regulator would have required SVB to hedge those risks. Hedging costs money and that would have reduced the bank’s profits and its management bonus pool. But it would have protected the bank when interest rates rose.
- An example of the Fed’s regulatory failings: Congress gave the Fed regulatory authority over subprime mortgages in 1994. Greenspan didn’t believe in this type of regulation so the Fed did nothing. Subprime mortgages managed to blow up the entire global financial system, including the megabanks (though to be fair a lot of other regulators messed up, too). When the dust settled, Congress doubled down on the Fed, giving it even greater authority under the Dodd-Frank Act (full disclosure: I helped draft that law working both for Sen. Christopher J. Dodd and Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner).
- When President Donald Trump rolled back parts of Dodd-Frank, with bipartisan support, the Fed once again gained authority, this time in the form of discretion on when to apply tougher rules and when to use a lighter touch. First Republic and Silicon Valley Bank were two banks the Fed had discretion over and we see what happened. The Fed’s SVB report says it “failed to take forceful enough action” on SVB, and correctly identifies an issue with the regulator’s “consensus-driven culture that smooths over complex issues.” In bank regulation the ability to challenge consensus is necessary, whereas the Fed’s monetary policy culture promotes consensus as a top goal.
- Congress should move bank supervision from the Fed to agencies whose top priority is regulation.
- Congress needs to fix this problem. Rather than debating whether to turn the regulatory ratchet back up, Congress should move bank supervision from the Fed to agencies whose top priority is regulation. Dodd’s original proposal of what ultimately became Dodd-Frank, moved regulation of banks such as SVB out of the Fed. The Federal Reserve used its power to block that shift. After another round of failures, the Fed should get less deference.
Anheuser-Busch CEO Blames Bud Light Boycott On Social Media “Misinformation”
- The CEO of the “inclusive” AB InBev blamed “misinformation” on social media for stoking a nationwide boycott of Bud Light following the brewer’s move to promote the beer with TikTok trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney.
People often talk about this topic in social media like noise… You have one fact and every person puts an opinion behind the fact. And then the opinions start to be replicated fast on each and every comment. By the time that 10 or 20 people put a comment out there, the reality is no longer what the fact is, but is more [about] what the comments were,” chief executive Michel Doukeris told the Financial Times.
- Instead of taking the blame for the company’s catastrophic attempt to virtue signal, even if it means alienating the vast majority of its clients, Doukeris instead blamed online “misinformation and confusion”, including reports that Mulvaney’s Bud Light can is “a production can and every can would be like the one that was in that post . . . We never intended to make it for general production and sale for the public.” Well, that’s just a brilliant way for InBev to also alienate the progressives after scrambling to distance itself from the entire fiasco.
Biden says he will VETO Republican border bill that would keep ‘Remain in Mexico’ in place, keep building the wall and allow migrants to be held in detention for longer with just three days until Title 42 expires
- The House package would bring back a number of Trump-era immigration policies – including Remain in Mexico and border wall construction
- It would also resume construction of the southern border wall, make it easier for minors who cross without their parents to be deported
The House is set to vote on a sweeping immigration bill Thursday – on the day Title 42 is set to expire – and President Biden has already announced he would veto the legislation.
BIDEN will Veto the R border bill
- President Joe Biden’s border chief says he can’t explain why hundreds of thousands of migrants are rushing over the border he is tasked to guard.
- “Can you explain why you’ve seen this big surge [of migrants] in the last couple of weeks?” border chief Alejandro Mayorkas was asked on Friday, just six days before he lifts the Title 42 border barrier.
- “It’s very difficult to identify the cause,” the pro-migration border chief responded to the reporter.
- However, a Venezuelan migrant named Daniel told the May 7 New York Times why he and many other Venezuelans are sneaking into the United States: “We just want to work.”
- “The goal was to provide for the children a quality life and educational opportunities,” Venezuelan Abel Oviedo told TexasTribune.org. He had settled in Colombia, and then moved to Peru, but started his family’s migration in late 2022. “I’m a hard worker,” Oviedo said.
- Migration — and especially, labor migration — is unpopular among swing voters. A 54 percent majority of Americans say Biden is allowing a southern border invasion, according to an August 2022 poll commissioned by the left-of-center National Public Radio (NPR).
- The 54 percent “Invasion” majority included 76 percent of Republicans, 46 percent of independents, and even 40 percent of Democrats.
Suspected California serial killer identified as Illegal alien who came to US as unaccompanied minor under Obama
- 21-year-old Carlos Dominguez, who illegally came into the US in April 2009 from El Salvador was identified as “an alleged serial killer.”
- A man who was arrested in California last week and stands accused of being a serial killer has been revealed to be an illegal alien who entered the US as an unaccompanied minor during the Obama administration.According to ABC 10, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has filed a detainer request against 21-year-old Carlos Dominguez, who illegally came into the US in April 2009 from El Salvador, and identified Dominguez as “an alleged serial killer.”
The outlet stated that he crossed into the country near Galveston, Texas, as an unaccompanied minor. According to ICE, Dominguez was transferred to a family member and his case was closed “administratively” in April 2012.
Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.
Senior Google Software Engineer Jumps to Death From NYC Headquarters – Second Employee to Commit Suicide this Year
- a senior software engineer at Google jumped to his death from the company’s New York City headquarters, New York Post reported.
- This is the second incident in which a Google employee took his life this year.
- New York Post reported, “The employee’s death comes months after Jacob Pratt, a 33-year-old Google employee who also worked at the Manhattan headquarters, was found dead of an apparent suicide.
- “Pratt appeared to have hanged himself in an apartment at the corner of West 26th Street and 6th Avenue in Chelsea just before 6 p.m. Feb. 16.”
US Virgin Islands can’t find Google co-founder Larry Page to subpoena him in a lawsuit against JP Morgan Chase for ‘enabling Epstein’s sex-trafficking ring’ – as prosecutors try to reach him through parent company Alphabet
- The US Virgin Islands wants Google co-founder Larry Page to appear in court
- Page has been tied to JPMorgan and Jeffrey Epstein over his pedophile ring
- The US Virgin Islands is unable to subpoena Google co-founder Larry Page over potential ties to Jeffrey Epstein because he cannot be physically located, federal court filings reveal.
- A motion filed by the attorney general for the US Virgin Islands said investigators tried to identify a physical address at which Page, 50, could be personally summoned to appear in a court.
- After identifying four possible addresses, none of which were ‘valid’, prosecutors are requesting the federal government allow Page to be summoned via Alphabet, Google’s parent company, as he is still a member of its board.
AI Systems like ChatGPT Rely on an Army of ‘Trainers’ Making $15 an Hour
- A growing, hidden workforce of AI trainers is playing a crucial role in developing artificial intelligence systems like ChatGPT, despite the lack of benefits and recognition. In fact, the vaunted power of AI systems rely on this hidden army of contractors making $15 an hour.
- NBC News reports that a covert army of contract workers has emerged to assist AI systems in learning and producing the text and images we see today as artificial intelligence advances in a number of industries. Alexej Savreux, a 34-year-old from Kansas City with years of experience in various industries, is one such employee.
- Savreux and other AI trainers have devoted countless hours to improving ChatGPT and other OpenAI systems. In addition to labeling images and making predictions about the text that these AI systems should produce next, they also provide crucial training data. This important job pays $15 per hour and up, with no benefits.
- “We are grunt workers, but there would be no AI language systems without it,” said Savreux, who has worked for tech startups like OpenAI. “You can design all the neural networks you want, you can get all the researchers involved you want, but without labelers, you have no ChatGPT. You have nothing.”
President Biden says thoughts and prayers are ‘not enough’ and calls for ‘assault weapons’ ban following Texas mass shooting
- Nine people were killed in a mass shooting near Dallas, Texas, on Saturday, including the gunman.
- President Biden called out Republicans for sending “thoughts and prayers” following the deaths.
- He also called on Congress to ban “assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.”
- THIS is the guy who murdered 9 innocent people yesterday in Allen, TX and that the Mainstream Media said is a “White Supremacist” & “Neo Nazi”
- THIS. GUY.
- Mauricio Garcia
- [They] think you are so damn stupid to believe whichever BS narrative they create.
- Here are Texas’ three recent mass murderers. So much white supremacy happening here, it’s hard to fathom. In completely unrelated news, Joe Biden is getting rid of Title 42 on Thursday and 700,000 illegals are expected to rush the border.
In just 20 minutes, The Washington Post blamed two mass killings committed by Hispanic dudes on white supremacy and an SUV. pic.twitter.com/AWvBATiLDX
— Kevin Dalton (@TheKevinDalton) May 7, 2023
Weird how there's a big display highlighting and analyzing the Dallas shooter's white supremacist motives, while the Nashville shooter's manifesto is still being kept under wraps. https://t.co/wRZU2399px
— Tom Bevan (@TomBevanRCP) May 8, 2023
- 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia, who opened fire at the Allen, Texas, outlet mall Saturday afternoon, was removed from the U.S. Army in 2008 “due to mental health concerns.”
— Declaration of Memes (@LibertyCappy) May 6, 2023
Chelsea Clinton has declared that unvaccinated children in America must be forced to take the mRNA jab with or without parental consent.
“The Big Catch-up” will last 18 months and, according to Bill Clinton’s daughter, aims to become “the largest childhood immunization effort… pic.twitter.com/EVML3R1VVR
— DiedSuddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) May 8, 2023
“The Big Catch-up” will last 18 months and, according to Bill Clinton’s daughter, aims to become “the largest childhood immunization effort ever.”
The Clintons are more than aware of the dangers, as well as the surge of excess deaths that have occurred since the global experimental mRNA roll-out. Let us be clear: The Clintons KNOW that children will die- and are aggressively pushing the death shot anyway. You have to ask yourself… why?
3 time Olympian Women’s Cyclist Inga Thompson has called on female cyclists to Boycott and Protest any competition that featured a biological male in the female category.
3 time silver medal 🥈 winning cyclist @ithompsonfdn has said: “It’s time for Women Cyclists to start… pic.twitter.com/6sW85rFKtV
— Oli London (@OliLondonTV) May 8, 2023
Anti-Trans UFC Fighter Says He Could Beat Up Any 10 “Trans Men” in a Row – Transgender MMA Artist Accepts Challenge
- UFC star Jake Shields made headlines after he challenged 10 trans male fighters without a break between bouts. Now, wrestler transgender MMA artist Mark Beggs has accepted the challenge and vowed that he will ‘f**k up’ the former world title contender in the upcoming match.
- “Since trans men are real men I would like to challenge the 10 toughest trans men in the world to a fight I fight them with no training camp and no rest between each fight,” Shields tweeted on April 20.
- “Let’s go, alphabet people get your 10 best and prove me wrong,” he added.
Brownsville Police Chief Felix Sauceda identified the driver of the vehicle as George Alvarez, 34, who has a long criminal history:
2 Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon
1 Assault against Elderly or Disabled
4 Assault Causing Bodily Injury to a Family Member
1 Assault of Public Servant
2 Burglary of a vehicle
1 Assault Causing Bodily Injury
2 Criminal Mischief
1 Driving While Intoxicated
1 Evading Arrest Detention
1 Interference with Public Duties
1 Obstruction or Retaliation
1 Possession of Marijuana <2oz 3 Resisting Arrest Search or Transport
1 Theft of Property >$50 <$500
Why isn’t the media covering the fact that Daniel Penny was complemented by other passengers and also put Jordan Neely in the recovery position?
Seems like key details to leave out. pic.twitter.com/hA8qSNtrCu
— Mythinformed (@MythinformedMKE) May 7, 2023
Georgia Passes Law To Crack Down On ‘Far-Left’ Prosecutors Who Are Soft On Crime
- Georgia will no longer cater to “far-left prosecutors” who are soft on crime, after Republican Governor Brian Kemp signed a bill into law establishing the Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications Commission (PACQ), part of a broader GOP thrust to get tougher on crime and make communities safer, the Epoch Times reports.
- “My No. 1 priority is public safety across our state,” said Kemp, whose office described the commission as a “valuable oversight mechanism” that ensures the duties of state officials are fulfilled.
- The Commission will be comprised of eight members, six of whom will be current or former prosecutors, and two other lawyers, who will oversee district attorneys and solicitors general.
- “The creation of the PACQ will help hold prosecutors driven by out-of-touch politics than commitment to their responsibilities accountable and make our communities safer,” said Kemp.
The new commission has the authority to investigate alleged misconduct by district attorneys and solicitors-general and discipline or remove them entirely if they meet the conditions for removal, which include “willful and persistent failure to carry out statutory duties” and conduct that is “prejudicial to the administration of justice.”
Republicans across the country have pushed measures to rein in progressive prosecutors who they see as being soft on criminals by declining to prosecute certain crimes. -Epoch Times
- As Kari Lake’s lawsuit returns to the trial court for consideration of alleged violations of Maricopa County’s signature verification rules in the Arizona 2022 general election, a retired FBI counterintelligence agent with longtime expertise in signature analysis says that matching ballot signatures with little time to review is “almost illegal.”
- If election workers have a limited amount of time to review signatures on early ballots to ensure they match with voters’ files, it’s “almost illegal to have it work that way,” said retired FBI Special Agent Wayne A. Barnes, adding, “almost pathetic.”
- Barnes, a 29-year FBI veteran who mastered signature analysis while unmasking Soviet spies during the Cold War, previously wrote a report commissioned by Just the News that found that the signature on the receipt from the Delaware repair shop where Hunter Biden left his laptop was a match for the signature of President Biden’s son.
- “If states don’t” require voters to “show ID or picture ID” for comparison with those on file, then the “system is created to commit fraud,” Barnes said.
- Election workers “just staring at signatures,” he said, “don’t know a good signature from a bad signature” or “what makes it valid.”
- “The only thing the reviewer can do is the best he/she can” in comparing signatures on ballot envelopes to “those in the voter records,” said the signature analyst.
Sen. Johnson: Secretary of State Blinken not only involved, but ‘spearheaded’ Hunter Biden laptop disinformation letter
Web of LLCs the Bidens set up to launder foreign-influencing proceeds is so complex Hill oversight committees wd be well-advised to BRING ON STAFF forensic accountants to track the financial trail of funding to look for tax fraud, money laundering. Even banks suspected laundering
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 8, 2023
The question everyone should be asking is why does Biden need to so many shell companies? Are the shell companies put into place to make it difficult to follow the money.
Joe Biden bribery allegations were brought to DOJ in 2018 — two years before similar claims by whistleblower
- Explosive bribery allegations involving Joe Biden and foreign nationals were brought to the Department of Justice as early as 2018, two years before similar allegations against the president were made by the whistleblower now talking to the House Oversight Committee.
- Bud Cummins, a former federal prosecutor, first reported the bribery allegations to then-New York US Attorney Geoff Berman on Oct. 4, 2018, in an email claiming he had evidence that Joe Biden had “exercised influence to protect” his son’s Ukrainian employer “in exchange for payments to Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, and Joe Biden.”
- Ukraine’s then-Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko wanted to travel to the United States to meet Berman, and could produce two “John Doe” witnesses to corroborate his claims about the Bidens.
- But Berman never responded to the email.
- “I can’t really imagine a legitimate reason for the DOJ not to follow up on an offer like that. I felt like it was stonewalled,” said Cummins, formerly Arkansas’ chief federal prosecutor under President George W. Bush.
Biden's DOJ is part of Biden's corruption. https://t.co/WaBFN1D9wd
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) May 8, 2023
Gotta love when hardcore Marxists like Goldman, Raskin, and Schiff admit out loud what DOJs Jan 6 prosecution is all about—criminalizing dissent and silencing political activity on behalf of Trump. Will apply to all Republican candidates in the future, btw. https://t.co/SMo3vVNKiG
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) May 8, 2023
–> Schiff Covered Up Report That CIA's Brennan Overruled Dissenting Analysts Who Concluded In Obama-Ordered Intelligence Assessment That Russia Favored Hillary, Not Trumphttps://t.co/asxQi5mNjy
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 8, 2023
- Former CIA Director John Brennan personally edited a crucial section of the intelligence report on Russian interference in the 2016 election and assigned a political ally to take a lead role in writing it after career analysts disputed Brennan’s take that Russian leader Vladimir Putin intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump clinch the White House, according to two senior U.S. intelligence officials who have seen classified materials detailing Brennan’s role in drafting the document.
- The explosive conclusion Brennan inserted into the report was used to help justify continuing the Trump-Russia “collusion” investigation, which had been launched by the FBI in 2016. It was picked up after the election by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who in the end found no proof that Trump or his campaign conspired with Moscow.
- The Obama administration publicly released a declassified version of the report — known as the “Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent Elections (ICA)” — just two weeks before Trump took office, casting a cloud of suspicion over his presidency. Democrats and national media have cited the report to suggest Russia influenced the 2016 outcome and warn that Putin is likely meddling again to reelect Trump.
- Mac Warner, the Secretary of State of W.Va., announced that he has come to the conclusion that the 2020 presidential election was stolen after two years of reviewing investigations and evidence.
- Warner, who runs elections in West Virginia, toed the line for more than two years before going on a talk show this week to say he can “now firmly say” he believes the election was stolen.
- “That election was thrown, it was stolen, and we should not rest easy,” he said on Talk Radio WRNR in the state’s Eastern Panhandle.
Source: headlineusa.com /
Anonymous ID: f7e6dc No.1925226
This tweet struck me as odd.. almost as if it were a marker of sorts
If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
THE GREAT RESET
The COVID-19 pandemic has provided a unique opportunity to think about the kind of future we want. TIME partnered with the World Economic Forum to ask leading thinkers to share ideas for how to transform the way we live and work.
This is not about R v D.
This is about preserving our way of life.
If America falls, the World falls.
Patriots on guard.
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling – there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
We knew this day would come.
United We Stand (WW)
Conspiracy no more.