Trump is ready to push the economy forward. The [CB] cannot stop what he is about to do, separate the US from the globalists agenda. The [CB] are moving forward with their plan, they are running out of time and they are preparing the ground work for the reset. Trump is moving the country in a different direction and this will cause the hammer to come down on the [CB]. Giuliani is now dripping the [JB] and [JB] facts out to the public, he is making them feel pain. For the next 10 days the Bidens will feel the heat, will something happen, we will have to see how it all plays out. The email are now confirmed, [HB] signature is now confirmed. Crimes against Humanity is now on deck, how do you introduce this topic to the public, you must show them, it’s time. Have faith in humanity they must see the truth.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
✅ Enjoy The Healthy Aging Support of Collagen 🔥
😍 Get 51% Off Ageless Multi-Collagen Here ➡️ http://www.healthwithx22.com ⬅️
This is my FAV trusted source ^^^^💪💪
😋 Get The Only Keto Alternative I Use Here: 🍃
➡️ http://ketowithx22.com ⬅️
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
😁 Get The Same Lights I Use To Make My House Safer & More Stylish: 🌑💡
Get 65% OFF by clicking the link above ^^^
- International Trade
- The most significant change in international trade over the last 40+ years is the “America First” stance Donald Trump hoisted onto global trade. His policy was most evident in China relations.
- Trump is the first President to attack China’s trade policies since they became an exporting powerhouse. Not only did he put $350bn in tariffs on China, but pledges more negotiations if wins.
- Biden did nothing in 47 years
- Trump reduced taxes in 2018 and is now allowing the deferral of payroll taxes for lower and middle-class wage earners. Both changes are temporary but Trump promises to make them permanent if he wins a second term. He is also likely to push for further tax cuts for individuals and corporations. The tweet below speaks volumes.
Biden’s team has made a variety of tax proposals,
- Raising the top income tax rate on regular income to 39.6% from 37.0%
- Raising the corporate tax rate to 28% from 21%
- Ending the step-up basis at death
- Treating long-term capital gains and qualified dividends as regular income for those earning over $1 million
- Applying the social security payroll tax on incomes over $400,000
- Trump is perceived to be business-friendly as he rolled back a large number of regulations. Some of the key regulations include those in agriculture, education, environmental, finance, health, housing, labor, and transportation.
- In Trump’s words- “For every one new regulation added, nearly eight regulations have been terminated.” We expect more deregulation under a second term. From a shareholder perspective, this will be favorable for corporate earnings.
- Biden is likely to walk back Trump’s regulatory actions, especially those affecting labor, environment, and housing. The energy sector probably has the most at risk.
- Biden will likely try to re-engage in the Paris Climate Agreement and possibly enter the U.S. into other global environmental pacts.
- Deficit Spending
- Federal Reserve
- Trump actions will most likely incentivize foreign nations to use their currencies for trade.
- the IMF MD Georgieva gave a speech called “A New Bretton Woods Moment” – pretty eye-grabbing given the first BW moment built our current geopolitical architecture at the end of WW2, and the second BW moment in the early 1970s saw the end of the gold standard and the introduction of a fiat USD-based system that led us to where we are today.
- Section 1 was titled: ‘A sisterhood and brotherhood of humanity’. It notes “Today we face a new Bretton Woods moment.
- Part 2: ‘Building Forward: Three Imperatives’
- “First, the right economic policies. What was true at Bretton Woods remains true today.
- Former US President Barack Obama is returning to Philadelphia on Wednesday for his first in-person 2020 campaign event for Joe Biden.
Presidential landslides are rare, and many Democrats are still hurting from their 2016 defeat. But polls favoring Joe Biden and new Republican doubts about President Trump’s chances have led some Democrats to contemplate not just a win, but a blowout. https://t.co/JMaaAw7TvP
— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 21, 2020
This brings us to the world of Hunter Biden, human trafficking and the pedo world
- Just a day after more than 50 former senior intelligence officials signed on to a letter declaring that the recent disclosure of emails from the Hunter Biden laptop is likely Russian disinformation, the FBI reportedly confirmed that the material does not appear to be Russian disinformation.
- The question is whether Twitter and Facebook will now bar access to Schiff’s statements pending further review since the actual intelligence agencies are suggesting that this could be democratic disinformation.
- The New York Times quickly released their garbage hit piece on President Trump in an attempt to counter the Biden family scandal
- In the anti-Trump hit piece the NY Times claims — through stolen tax information — that President Trump paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013 and 2015.
- This made headlines at the New York Times while Hunter Biden’s $1.5 billion pay-for-play scandal with China is ignored.
- Twitter allowed the NY Times Trump tax garbage report to trend on their platform — despite the fact that the information for the non-scandal was stolen and leaked from the IRS.
- Hunter Biden’s former business associate Bevan Cooney, who flipped on the Bidens and exposed an influence-peddling operation, has been moved out of his prison cell, according to Breitbart News.
- emails provided by Cooney, federal agents moved him from his cell in an Oregon prison around 11:00 a.m. local time on Tuesday to protect him, according to Tyrmand.
Cooney’s family stressed to Tyrmand they are “extremely concerned given the nervousness gleaned from Bevan’s reaction this morning and they would appreciate a sign from the powers that be that Bevan is in protective custody.” It is unclear where Cooney has been moved to, and in whose custody he currently is. –Breitbart
- Cooney is serving time for his part in a 2016 investment scheme, for which he believes he was the fall guy. Biden business partner Devon Archer was initially spared jail and handed a second trial, however a federal appeals court reinstated Archer’s fraud conviction in the case earlier this month.
The same people who said the fake Steele Dossier was real are now saying the real Biden laptop is fake.
Interesting how that works.
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) October 20, 2020
An email allegedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop includes a May 13, 2014 message from former @Buzzfeed reporter @maxseddon to an Obama WH official requesting comment about the “rather odd” news of Hunter joining Burisma’s board.
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) October 21, 2020
Hey @Buzzfeed: Have you verified this 5/13/14 email from @maxseddon about the “fairly glaring conflict of interest” of Hunter joining Burisma’s board? Here is the article Seddon published about Hunter joining Burisma’s board: https://t.co/2aO8QuAIJn
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) October 21, 2020
.@maxseddon Trying to confirm: When you worked for @Buzzfeed did you email Laura Lucas Magnuson on 5/13/14 seeking comment about Hunter Biden joining Burisma’s board? Your response can help verify the authenticity of the content of an email allegedly from Hunter Biden’s laptop.
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) October 21, 2020
- The signature from the computer repair shop was indeed Hunter Biden who signed off on the request to repair three laptops in Wilmington, DE in April 2019.
- Yaacov Apelbaum provided us support for this statement. Yaacov was able to obtain Hunter Biden’s licenses in both Delaware and the District of Columbia and he compare the signatures on these licenses with the signature of the individual requesting computer service in Wilmington in April 2019.
- Confirmed: The signatures match.
- Secret Service logs obtained earlier this year by Senate investigators include dates and locations matching those discussed in the emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
- The alignment of the dates in the emails and the Secret Service protective detail logs is significant because the authenticity of the emails, first published by the New York Post last week, is the subject of heated debate.
- In one alleged email, written after midnight on April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden wrote to Devon Archer, his business partner, that he will be traveling to Houston the next day. Secret Service logs obtained by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs show a trip by Biden on April 13-14, 2014.
- In another alleged email, Vadim Pozharskyi, a top executive from Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, wrote to Biden and Archer on May 12, 2014: “Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions, I would like to bring the following situation to your attention.” While the email doesn’t cite a date for the trip, Secret Service logs include a travel entry for Biden on April 3-6, 2014.
- In another alleged email, Archer wrote on May 12, 2014, that he is with Biden in Doha, Qatar. Secret Service records include a trip by Biden to Doha, Qatar, on May 11-14, 2014.
- KABOOM – an email from Hunter’s laptop provides proof that the Bidens were paid to make the investigation of Burisma go away.
- We now have proof that the Bidens were paid to have the prosecutor in Ukraine investigating Burisma fired. This was done, not because the prosecutor was corrupt but because the Bidens were paid to have him removed – the Bidens were corrupt.
- Joe Biden bragged about this after he had the prosecutor removed in Ukraine:
- Unfortunately for the Bidens an email shows that the Bidens were paid to have the prosecutor of Burisma removed.
- The email from Burisma leaders says the ultimate purpose of the Bidens’ work is to “close down for any cases/pursuits against Nikolay[Burisma] in Ukraine”:
- The Bidens were paid to make the cases in the Ukraine regarding Burisma go away. It was a quid pro quo. (The same charges that the Democrats fraudulently used against President Trump.) The Bidens are the criminals here.
- A few weeks after this email, Joe Biden went to the Ukraine and had the prosecutor of Burisma fired.
The Bidens took money from Burisma to get rid of any cases involving Burisma in Ukraine courts – and th
DEVELOPING: @RudyGiuliani displays a “very, very sensitive” alleged text message from Hunter Biden, which he claims to have handed over to the Delaware state police. @gregkellyusa https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO pic.twitter.com/nzbzAb9QbF
— Newsmax (@newsmax) October 20, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
And then we have the Trump administration announce the first Govt. Center For Countering Human Trafficking in the US
Twitter personalities are scratching their heads wondering why anyone in government would want to end human trafficking.
— Acting Secretary Chad Wolf (@DHS_Wolf) October 20, 2020
Wonder why the you never hear about @realDonaldTrump administration’s work to combat human trafficking?
Today Trump Admin announced the first Govt. Center For Countering Human Trafficking in the US. They asked if the press had any questions.
This is what happened… *crickets* pic.twitter.com/lio4BwWoKi
— Matriarch (@imatriarch) October 20, 2020
Not One Question About Human Trafficking, Were the reporters instructed not to ask questions.
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 12/17/2019 17:03:45 ID: 4e4d4a
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
Expect 13 full days of one MOAB after another dropping. Maxwell stuff. Hillary St. Dept. email stuff. Biden laptop stuff. SpyGate declasses & plea deals. They **literally** won’t be able to respond, it’ll be all dropping so fast.
I’m no QAnon conspiracy theorist, but the media refusing to cover a story of the Dem nominee’s family allegedly being involved in pedophilia and using government power to funnel in millions certainly isn’t helping dismiss the argument for Q
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) October 21, 2020
- a new report, via NYPost, reveals at least half a dozen “Chinese nationals” are working with the social media company to develop complex algorithms and neural networks for censoring newsfeeds.
- Facebook is leading the charge in censorship, recruiting “Chinese nationals” to work on “censorship” technology, according to a former Facebook employee who recently spoke with the NYPost. “So at some point, they [Facebook bosses] thought, ‘Hey, we’re going to get them H-1B visas so they can do this work.'”
- The ex-insider shared some information about the Facebook team, called the “Hate-Speech Engineering” group. The team comprises of at least half a dozen Chinese nationals and works out of Facebook’s offices in Seattle. Many of these Ph.D.s work on complex machine learning algorithms that develop newsfeeds.
- The ex-insider said the team teaches algorithms to push specific content to the top of a newsfeed while other content gets shifted “dead-last.”
- As explained by the insider, here’s how censorship works: The machine-learning algorithm and neural networks don’t ban specific content; they just rerank the content on the newsfeed. It’s one of the “most sophisticated censorship in human history,” noted NYPost.
“What they don’t do is ban a specific pro-Trump hashtag,” said ex-insider. Instead, “content that is a little too conservative, they will down-rank. You can’t tell it’s censored.”
- Project Veritas has dropped another explosive video, this time featuring a Google Ad manager admitting to various ways they could potentially interfere with a free and fair election.
- Google Marketing technical account manager Adriano Amaduzzi was caught on camera saying that the big tech giant could meddle “censor out news from your search engine” … “or actually stopping right-wing parties from advertising.”
- Both nations announced they are willing to extend the agreement. The U.S. and Russia say they are ready to freeze their respective arsenal of nuclear warheads and extend the New START agreement that expires early next year.
- “Russia proposes to extend the START Treaty by one year and is ready, together with the United States, to make a political commitment to ‘freeze’ the number of nuclear warheads held by the parties for this period,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation said in an Oct. 20 statement.
- The State Department quickly embraced the gesture from Moscow.
- “We appreciate the Russian Federation’s willingness to make progress on the issue of nuclear arms control,” department spokeswoman Morgan Ortagus said in a brief statement.
- “The United States is prepared to meet immediately to finalize a verifiable agreement,” Ortagus also said. “We expect Russia to empower its diplomats to do the same.”
Do you find it interesting that everything discussed in the past is somehow making news as of late?
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
So many people refuse still to admit the evils in the world. They’re going to need to see a lot more.
Freedom of information [truth] = END
Joe Biden kisses granddaughter on lips during Iowa rally
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden gave his 19-year-old granddaughter a kiss on the lips during a campaign rally in Iowa on Sunday, prompting some grossed-out responses on social media.
Inappropriate [sick] to you?
Normal to them?
Underage family member?
FBI can no longer attempt to shelter [protect] the Biden’s?
Public awareness kills all protections.