We are now looking at a V recover in many of the economic sectors. We are now witnessing the entire economic plan for the election win, market, precious metals, housing, retail all up. Unemployment low and soon the GDP number will be presented to the American public. The [DS]/MSM are doing everything they can to stop the patriots, but it will not work. Trump and the patriots are ready to fire the next missile. This will last for 10 days, information will be presented to the public from now until the elections. The [DS]/MSM will use what they have left to counter all of this. Be prepared for FF, censorship and a shutdown of the social media platforms.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
✅ Enjoy The Healthy Aging Support of Collagen 🔥
😍 Get 51% Off Ageless Multi-Collagen Here ➡️ http://www.healthwithx22.com ⬅️
This is my FAV trusted source ^^^^💪💪
😋 Get The Only Keto Alternative I Use Here: 🍃
➡️ http://ketowithx22.com ⬅️
Get 51% OFF By Clicking The Link Above ^^^
😁 Get The Same Lights I Use To Make My House Safer & More Stylish: 🌑💡
Get 65% OFF by clicking the link above ^^^
- Permits popped 5.2% MoM (ebtter than the expected 3.0%)…
This is the highest level for Building Permits since Feb 2007…
- Driven by a surge in single-family housing permits (up 24.3% YoY to their highest since March 2007)
- Additionally, single-family starts jumped 22.3% YoY to 1.108mm – the highest since June 2007…
To the great people of New York, California, and Illinois, your states are way too highly taxed, big crime, people fleeing, and just about every other problem you can have. VOTE TRUMP, I will turn them around for you, FAST!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2020
More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”https://t.co/T58QhdXEJd
— POLITICO (@politico) October 20, 2020
How many of these people have financial ties to China?
- According to US treasury documents provided by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees, Hunter Biden was paid $3.5 million from the Mayor of Moscow’s wife.
- The report by the Senate Finance and Homeland Security Committees was released last month and it was devastating.
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Yelena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
- According to emails and documents, Yelena Baturina laundered funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed the firm received $200 million.
Emails provided by Matthew Tyrmand come directly from Hunter associate’s Gmail account. They are still hosted on Google’s servers. Bevan Cooney flipped and gave his login info.
- A receipt from The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware appears to show Hunter Biden’s signature for work on three laptops for $85
- It has not been verified yet if that signature is actually Biden’s
- FBI paperwork also shows that shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac received a subpoena to testify before the US District Court in Delaware in December 2019
- Twitter’s crackdown on a controversial New York Post story that “purported to show new emails from Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, about his business dealings while Joe Biden was the vice president in the Obama administration,” “nearly doubled” the story’s visibility and triggered the so-called “Streisand Effect,” amplifying the Post’s claims, according to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- In fact, Twitter’s efforts triggered a massive spike in interest in the story. “According to Zignal Labs, a media intelligence firm, shares of the Post article ‘nearly doubled’ after Twitter started suppressing it,” MIT noted.
- Why hasn’t Giuliani released all the information on the laptop
- He said
- “We’re gonna be in control of putting it out, and we’re gonna catch them in lies, which we have already done,” “We’re gonna catch them in more lies, and by the time 10 days is out you’ll have the whole thing.”
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
I have a question: The 10 days, darkness.. when?
- The Washington Post published an op-ed Monday by a former political advertising executive for Twitter and Google that calls for President Trump to be banned by social media companies from posting until after a winner is declared in the November presidential election.
- In the next 24-48 hours
- The evidence will include non-financial criminal activity!
There will be more financial criminal activity, more proof on the subjects we already have and even bigger deals that are eye-popping. And some personal conduct that has to be brought to the attention of the public to make sure people are safe. And that has to be handled appropriately before it can be discussed.
All the Biden campaign has to do is deny the accusations. Why haven’t they? Because it would be a lie, Remember Guiliani is dripping this information out over the next 10 days on purpose
FACT: Trump has written checks equal to a quarter of his $400,000 annual salary every quarter to various government agencies, including the VA, HHS, Education Dept and National Parks Service, while Joe Biden has shaken down corrupt oligarchs for millions for himself & his family
Joe Biden sniffs little girls. Hunter films himself smoking crack. Toobin plays with his penis while on a business Zoom call. Anthony Weiner shares photos of his wiener. Bill Clinton is a known sex predator. And these sickos say @realdonaldtrump’s conduct is inappropriate! pic.twitter.com/hgoN5XTZ7K
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) October 20, 2020
- President Trump urged Attorney General William Barr to investigate the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and release his findings before Election Day.
- “This is major corruption and this has to be known about before the election,” said Trump ” “We have got to get the attorney general to act. He’s got to act and he’s got to act fast, he’s got to appoint somebody” the president added.
- A judge has ordered the speedy release of transcripts of interviews lawyers conducted with the ex-girlfriend of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
- Transcripts of interviews lawyers conducted with the ex-girlfriend of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein should be released as soon as possible, a judge ordered
- U.S. District Judge Loretta A. Preska said the transcripts of two days of depositions in 2016 of British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and related documents along with the deposition transcript of an anonymous accuser should be released publicly as soon as is practicable.
- She gave lawyers an unspecified amount of time to make “minimal redactions” to block personally identifiable information that would reveal the names of nonparties or their families.
Wow, what am I seeing here, Black Americans chanting “we want Trump” and “drain the swamp” the media won’t talk about it. Please Retweet! pic.twitter.com/hdy0VETHI7
— Mark Kennedy 🇺🇸 (@RealMarkKennedy) October 19, 2020
BREAKING: “Democrats are poring over early vote totals, circulating anxiety-ridden campaign memos & bracing for a long two weeks,” POLITICO is reporting, as Republicans take lead among early & mail-in voting in Michigan & overwhelmingly in TX, as Dem youth vote crashes in PA & WI
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) October 20, 2020
- the DOJ is expected to file a lawsuit alleging Google has been abusing its online dominance in search results in order to stifle competition and harm consumers.
- This lawsuit is long overdue.
- Breitbart.com reported:
The lawsuit marks the government’s most significant act to protect competition since its groundbreaking case against Microsoft more than 20 years ago. It could be an opening salvo ahead of other major government antitrust actions, given ongoing investigations of major tech companies including Apple, Amazon and Facebook at both the Justice Department and the Federal Trade Commission.
Lawmakers and consumer advocates have long accused Google, whose corporate parent Alphabet Inc. has a market value just over $1 trillion, of abusing its dominance in online search and advertising to stifle competition and boost its profits.
James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released video of Google officials admitting to interference in favor of Joe Biden.
- Taliban accused the U.S. military of violating a peace deal the two sides agreed to in February, claiming that the U.S. had carried out “excessive airstrikes” in areas of Afghanistan’s southern Helmand province occupied by the Taliban and elsewhere in the country.
- , Birx has gone after Dr. Scott Atlas, attempting to get him fired from the coronavirus task force. More recently, she apparently praised the decision by Twitter to ban Atlas for posting factual information on masks.
- White House Coronavirus Task Force member Dr. Scott Atlas said Twitter’s censorship of his account over him tweeting WHO information about face masks should be concerning not only because big tech is suppressing scientific facts, but also because they are preventing freedom of speech.
- “The point is not the mask, as you know, the point really has nothing to do with that,” Atlas said. “The point is we are living in a world where opinion, even if it’s based in fact, even if it’s science, it is snuffed out as if it’s some kind of poison for even allowing it to be expressed.”
These fliers are being left in Kansas City neighborhoods. This on top of our former KS National Committeeman getting run over on his yard due to his Trump sign. Please pray that America will reject this violence and hate. pic.twitter.com/vQlb1ZqiVg
— Matt Schlapp (@mschlapp) October 19, 2020