The [CB]s are no longer hiding in the shadows, they have no cover story so they must make their move. They have announced that they are now moving towards their new system, central bank digital currencies. This is why they dislike crypto and gold. People can see their plan now. The [DS] plan is unraveling, the push to take over the country is falling apart, the only thing it has done was wake a lot of people up. The patriots are now building their offensive, evidence will be introduced into the public realm, optics are very important. The [DS] cannot be explained, the people must experience it, they must see it first hand. Watch antifa, watch Arizona, watch NY and CA, sonic booms incoming.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Joe Biden is currently exploring the idea of canceling federal student loan debt, awaiting memos on how much he can do legally.
- “I’m prepared to write off a $10,000 debt, but not 50,” he said. “Because I don’t think I have the authority to do it by signing the pen.”
- Biden also spoke about canceling student debt for school teachers or volunteer activity.
- But activists in favor of canceling $50,000 in student debt per person, such as Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), continue pushing Biden to take action.
- Warren detailed data last week showing more than 36 million people would be entirely freed from student debt if Biden canceled $50,000 in debt for individual students.
- Kennedy also challenged activists for citing racial equity as a reason for canceling student debt.
- “How equitable is it to ask taxpayers who haven’t gone to college to pay for those who have gone to college?” he asked.
- The Government and the Bank of England have not yet made a decision on whether to introduce a CBDC in the UK, and will engage widely with stakeholders on the benefits, risks and practicalities of doing so.
- The Taskforce aims to ensure a strategic approach is adopted between the UK authorities as they explore CBDC, in line with their statutory objectives, and to promote close coordination between them. The Taskforce will:
- Central Bank Digital Currencies – The Next Disruption
- We do not usually associate disruption with central banks. But a major move to introduce central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) could actually disrupt the financial system.
- CBDCs are a new form of digital cash intended to serve as a substitute for physical cash. They will be a liability of the central bank, which will maintain them in a centralized ledger. CBDCs should not be confused with cryptocurrencies, which either are pegged to an underlying asset or backed by a public blockchain. Cryptocurrencies are not a viable form of digital cash for payments on a large scale, given the high computational and energy intensity of the validation process using distributed ledger technologies.
- Efforts to introduce CBDCs are gaining momentum, with as many as 86% of the world’s central banks exploring digital currencies. China has launched pilot trials in a number of cities, the ECB recently concluded a public consultation on a digital euro and will make a decision this summer, and the Boston Fed is set to release its initial research in the fall.
NEW: Pew Research Center poll finds President Biden’s job approval rating to be 59%
The poll over-sampled Democrats by 30 points
Of those surveyed, Democrats made up 65.5% and Republicans made up 34.5%
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 18, 2021
It’s all an illusion. They rum with what they want you to believe without telling you how they got there. https://t.co/W9YjKtNjQM
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 19, 2021
- The White House walked back President Joe Biden’s comments calling the surge of migration at the border a “crisis” on Monday, saying there is “no change in position.”
- Biden originally called the unprecedented surge a “crisis” during remarks Saturday as he announced his administration’s decision to raise the refugee cap.
- The White House now says Biden was referring to the situations in migrants’ countries of origin as a “crisis,” not their mass arrival at the southern border in recent weeks.
It has been 26 days and Kamala Harris is traveling everywhere BUT the border. pic.twitter.com/lUgJKGcbE3
— GOP (@GOP) April 19, 2021
Every decision we made, we put “America First.” It seems that the Biden Administration’s mission statement reads more like “Climate Change First.”
This is not what Americans want or need.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 19, 2021
- Susan Wojcicki, the CEO of Google’s video platform YouTube, was awarded the Freedom Forum Institute’s ‘Free Expression Award’ on Friday in a ceremony sponsored by her own company – despite YouTube’s track record of censorship.
- In the digital awards ceremony, YouTube video creator Molly Burke praised Wojcicki as a free speech leader before the YouTube CEO detailed in her acceptance speech how much the platform censors its users.
- Apple will allow Parler to return to its App Store with approved content moderation updates made since the social media platform was removed in January after the insurrection at the Capitol.
- Apple wrote in a letter sent to top Republicans on the House and Senate antitrust subcommittees on Monday that its review team told Parler proposed changes were sufficient on April 14, and the updated Parler app may return to the app store.
- Lee and Buck had sent a letter to Apple pressing the company over its removal of Parler from the App Store.
- Buck tweeted that Apple’s approval for the updated Parler app to return is a “huge win for free speech.”
- French President Emmanuel Macron says that while dialogue with Russia is essential, “clear red lines” carrying possible sanctions must also be drawn with Moscow over Ukraine.
- Late on April 18, a barrage of rockets struck Balad Air Base which is located 64 km north of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.
- US troops are known to be present in the air base, where F-16 warplanes are also deployed. Source: southfront.org
JUST IN – Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered 2 strokes and died of natural causes a day after the unrest at the Capitol on January 6th, the District’s chief medical examiner has ruled.
The autopsy found no evidence of an allergic reaction to chemical irritants, external or internal injuries. Capitol Police officer Sicknick died of natural causes, 2 strokes due to a blood clot.
- After inadvertently admitting last week that Michigan’s harsh lockdowns have not deterred the “raging” COVID-19 pandemic, Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said on Sunday she now lacks the “same tools” to enforce such policies. Nevertheless, the governor’s administration proposed more restrictions.
- Whitmer said she has lost the ability to sustain executive action for lockdown orders.
- “I have been sued by my legislature. I have lost in a Republican-controlled Supreme Court,” Whitmer said. “I don’t have all of the exact same tools. Despite those things, we still have some of the strongest mitigation measures in the country.”
- A recent Stanford study released by the NCBI, which is under the National Institutes of Health, showed that masks do absolutely nothing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and their use is even harmful.
The NCBI study begins with the following abstract:
Many countries across the globe utilized medical and non-medical facemasks as non-pharmaceutical intervention for reducing the transmission and infectivity of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19). Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.
- The study concludes (emphasis added):
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
- Here is the table for physiological and psychological effects of wearing a facemask:
REPORT: New York attorney general authorized to investigate Cuomo’s use of state employees to write leadership book. — AP
— The Election Wizard (@Wizard_Predicts) April 19, 2021
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) should be held accountable for its coverup and misfeasance which exacerbated the CCP virus pandemic, according to Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis.
- “At a minimum, I believe this is something that likely escaped from that lab. They knew. They covered it up. They didn’t say anything for a long time. They didn’t provide access,” DeSantis told The Epoch Times on April 1.
- “They knowingly made that decision, and I think probably cost a lot of lives in the process. So they absolutely should be held accountable.”
- CCP officials were aware of a viral outbreak in Wuhan for at least six weeks before warning the world about the contagion. In the meantime, the regime arrested whistleblowers and censored online discussions about the outbreak. The CCP sealed off Wuhan from the rest of China while continuing to allow international flights in and out of the megacity.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HUGE NEWS
House Republicans wrote a ten page letter to Peter Daszak yesterday GRILLING him about his involvement with the Wuhan Institute of Virology
One of the more brilliant things Trump did was make Fauci the front man on COVID.
Massive red pill for the country right now.
- Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said he has received information that Antifa may show up to attempt to disrupt the audit.
- “Maricopa County is tactical, but it has a strategic consequence, depending on the outcome and we believe we know what the outcome will be. The Maricopa County audit is a big, big deal,” Flynn said.
- “And I’m telling, you now, I’ll say it today, because we have intel that they may be bringing people down from Portland and Seattle to disrupt, what? I mean to disrupt finding the truth, discovering the truth?
- “And, so if these kinds of things happen, if these types of things happen …it’s basically finding the truth. It’s like me, I knew eventually the truth was going to come out. Truth it has a way of just bubbling up. And so it’s going to bubble up. And what is happening is all of this other noise that’s created to distract what it is that we’re doing…”
Perkins Coie has deployed 100 lawyers to Maricopa County to do everything they can to stop the forensic audit.
Does that seem like an action that a party woukd take who has nothing to hide?
- Mike Lindell’s first guest on the debut of his new social media platform “Frank” (frankspeech.com) was one of America’s most prominent Constitutional lawyers, Alan Dershowitz.
- Mike opened his “Frank-a-Thon,” an all-day interview, with Dershowitz by announcing that “My Pillow” is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion for violating their First Amendment Right.
- Dershowitz explained why Dominion is guilty of violating the First Amendment Rights of Mike Lindell as well as the rights of the media to report the news: “We’re gonna sue you and put you out of business, and we’re not even going to let you see our source codes so you can see what we’re suing you about.”
- Dershowitz blasted Dominion for refusing to share its source code. “It’s as if My Pillow ere accused of having some secret poison in its formula, and you couldn’t tell it by just looking at the pillow, and then somehow My Pillow said, we’re not going to give your our formula, we’re going to hide it from you. That’s what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to hide what they’re doing—at the same time that they’re trying to prevent you from entering the marketplace of ideas. They’re in the marketplace of ideas. They’re not only in the marketplace of ideas; they’re in the economic marketplace too. They’re to shut you out of being able to sell your products in stores. They’re trying to silence you, and they’re doing it as the government of the United States. That’s why I’m in this case. “Dominion is the government for purposes of the lawsuit,” Dershowitz said, as he explained that the government was using Dominion machines to tabulate our votes. Mike told his audience, “This could be one of the most important First Amendment cases in the history of the United States.”
In case you missed this report after the election—
- An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
- In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
- During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
- Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.
- On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote to Podesta that “it was a pleasure to meet this past Th in NY. As discussed, I want to do whatever I can by way of sharing ideas, raising funds, recruiting campaign volunteers, and anything else that can help with your campaign. I hope my small efforts to introduce you to a growing group of professionals like myself will be able to boost your important work for Secretary Clinton’s campaign.”
- “I come to NY frequently and would welcome the opportunity to sit with you and discuss the best way to coordinate our efforts. If you will be in NY Jan 5, I will be free that day to meet you at any time and place convenient for you.”
- Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”
- “John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.
- On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”
- Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.
- Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.
Update: Steve Bannon arrives. He & General Flynn describe what happened at – 11AM EST (FrankSpeech launch moment) 246 years ago – at The Battle of Concord Bridge – “The Shot Heard Round The World” was fired. More – https://t.co/Os3rlYLgmc https://t.co/VYnUwyWSFD pic.twitter.com/fCSluhYNZH
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) April 19, 2021
Quiet until now.
Join POTUS’ legal team.
Direct discussions avail [now] w/ Mueller.
Enjoy the show.
They never thought she would lose.
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.