Information War Moves To The Next Level, War Paint Is Applied, Day Of Days, Freedom – Ep. 2986
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:22:00 — 36.5MB)
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Europe narrowly avoids a recession because of Ireland, which means the recession is coming, the rest of Europe are not pulling their weight. The GND is failing big, every move they make is working against them. The economy is about to turn, the tax breaks have ended the people will see a difference and the economy will decline. People are now seeing the difference between an economy that is growing and an economy that is declining. The [DS] is in the process of removing Biden, the fake news has been instructed to report on the classified docs, the DOJ has blocks in place so the house can’t follow the corruption to others, will stop the house, this is why they are removing Biden. Trump is ready for the next phase of the information war, he has now changed his profile, he has applied he war paint. These are the days of days, you can hear him screaming FREEDOM!!!!
- Despite double-digit inflation and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the Eurozone looks set to avoid recession as GDP grew 0.1% in the final quarter (against expectations of a 0.1% decline).
- Only a few months ago, economists had forecast a deep recession and energy shortages.
While German and Italian output shrank, France and Spain recorded expansion. There was also stronger-than-anticipated data on Monday from Ireland.
While Lagarde and he lackeys can celebrate for now, the bloc isn’t out of the woods yet, as economists continue to predict output will dip in the first quarter.
Biden is giving free publicity to the Hummer EV, a 4.5-ton behemoth so inefficient that it pollutes more per mile than a *gas-powered* sedan.
Source: https://t.co/93TnWu8MFf https://t.co/wg1OovwYM4
— David Zipper (@DavidZipper) January 30, 2023
Some of these trucks that Biden is driving go for more than a quarter of million dollars.
Biden says he's making them affordable for people with his $7,500 tax credit https://t.co/VgATTCin6C pic.twitter.com/soMo1Qgjvh
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 30, 2023
- Former England football captain David Beckham took to social media to reveal a new fascination for something rarely if ever found in the high end restaurants he has been known to enjoy. Bugs. Lots and lots of bugs.
- Taking to Instagram, Beckham shared photos with his 77 million followers of freshly prepared guacamole, rice pudding, salsa and salad, alongside a bowl of something others might argue is a little less than appetizing.
Bed Bath & Beyond announces 87 more store closures
- (NEXSTAR) – Bed Bath & Beyond told Nexstar Monday that it will be closing 87 additional stores, an announcement that comes days after the beleaguered home goods chain said it had defaulted on its loans.
- The company also plans to close five buybuy BABY stores as well as all of its Harmon beauty locations.
San Francisco Home Prices Decline YoY As US Home Price Gains Slowed For The 5th Straight Month
- Case-Shiller’s latest data (for November) showed US home price acceleration continued to slow (-0.54% MoM – slightly stronger than expected) for the 5th straight month.
Every one of the major cities saw home prices decline MoM…
Miami, Tampa, and Atlanta reported the highest year-over-year gains among the 20 cities surveyed but we note that San Francisco home prices are now lower (-1.57%) year-over-year…
That is the largest price drop since at least 2012…
Experts Warn New IRS Tax Rules Are A ‘Double Whammy’ For Families
- After the Internal Revenue Service issued several releases warning about potentially lower tax refunds this filing season, some analysts say that it could put strain on some families who may have anticipated an expanded child tax credit.
- Analysts Sound Off
- there are “four main reasons” that cause will cause 2022’s returns to be smaller.
- “The first is: no more stimulus checks. The second is that what was called the enhanced child credit—that’s gone,” she noted. A third reason is that a pandemic-era tax break for charitable deductions was killed for this year, she said, noting that the fourth reason is because some individuals might face taxes on investment gains.
- Tax breaks that were implemented for 2021’s taxes have returned to prior levels, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has said. The child tax credit dropped back to a maximum of $2,000 per child.
- the child tax credit is one benefit that will shrink when parents file their 2022 taxes. Normally, parents get about $2,000 for each of their children, but in 2021, the benefit increased to $3,600 for every child under 6 and $3,000 for minor children aged 6 and older.
NEW: GOP Rep. George Santos Steps Down From Committee Assignments Until Investigations Into His Conduct Conclude
- Congressman George Santos (R-NY) is temporarily stepping down from his committee assignments until the investigations into his conduct conclude.
- Speaker of the House Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) stated that it’s ridiculous that 47% of the federal government workforce is still working remotely and stated that the House is going to pass legislation “to end this pandemic” and require federal government employees to return to the office and “provide the service that the taxpayers are paying them for.”
the Biden administration accused Houck of violating federal law for protecting his son from an angry abortion activist across the street from a Planned Parenthood in 2021.
The Biden administration sent 30 FBI agents to Mark Houck's house and arrested him in front of his wife and seven children.
The case had been thrown out of a district court the year prior.
Today, he was found not guilty.https://t.co/s37A5dxB5C
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 30, 2023
Will the Biden Administration now admit that FBI’s raid of this guy’s house—which involved dragging him out at gunpoint in front of his kids—was an overreach? https://t.co/32dVTb4C02
— Mike Lee (@BasedMikeLee) January 31, 2023
- With respect to the “Stormy” nonsense, it is VERY OLD & happened a long time ago, long past the very publicly known & accepted deadline of the Statute of Limitations. I placed full Reliance on the JUDGEMENT & ADVICE OF COUNCIL, who I had every reason to believe had a license to practice law, was competent, & was able to appropriately provide solid legal services. He came from a good law firm, represented other clients over the years, & there was NO reason not to rely on him, and I did.
- ·I am continuing my fight against the corrupt, dishonest, and deranged Fake News Media by filing this lawsuit against a man whose image is far different from the fact, Bob Woodward, his publisher Simon & Schuster, and their parent company, Paramount Global, for misappropriating, manipulating, and wrongfully profiting from my Voice….
- ….Woodward and his corporate bosses not only tried to profiteer from doctoring tapes, which were only to be used for the “written word,” namely help in accuracy for his book. This was an open and blatant attempt to make me look as bad as possible. They have instead been exposed for the liars and forgers that they are. I will always champion TRUTH and battle against the evil forces of disinformation and Fake News!
- Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN), is pressing Democrat President Joe Biden to publicly release a classified report that details the nature of the relationship between Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) and Chinese spy Fang Fang.
- Then Banks references a summer 2021 report which revealed the existence of a classified report that former intelligence community officials who read it said contained explicit details on the nature of Swalwell’s relationship with Fang Fang.
- Banks asked the president to declassify and publicly release the report, as Biden has the power to do as sitting President of the United States, and then if it shows the relationship between Swalwell and Fang Fang was innocuous he would support Swalwell’s reinstatement to the Intelligence Committee. He wrote that many other House Republicans would support the same.
Illegal aliens refuse to leave ritzy hotel digs two blocks from Central Park for a new shelter in Brooklyn. Biden created this entitlement mentality so of course they will continue to demand more and better free stuff and then complain if denied https://t.co/0KZrUrwPHp
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) January 30, 2023
- In the first 30 days of 2023, President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released from detention more than 550 illegal alien criminals into the United States.
BREAKING: Biden Nat'l Security Adviser Jake Sullivan sat on advisory board of Alliance for Securing Democracy when it falsely ID'd Twitter conservatives as "Russian bots," per #TwitterFiles. Sullivan had also falsely hyped a Trump-Putin "secret hotline"https://t.co/sEgZh77jmm
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 30, 2023
BREAKING: Disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok talked to the NYT all the time and Obama DOJ authorized Strzok and Lisa Page to sit down with NYT editors and reporters in January 2017 to talk about both the FBI Midyear Exam and Crossfire Hurricane cases, new expose reveals
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 30, 2023
Florida On The Verge Of Becoming The 26th Constitutional Carry State
- A new bill has been introduced in Florida that would allow people to carry concealed weapons without a permit.
- The move, which has the backing of Governor Ron DeSantis, is known as Constitutional carry, and if passed, Florida would be the 26th state to embrace such a rule.
- The Tallahassee Democrat reports:
Florida’s concealed weapons permitting would continue under the proposal. Some residents might want the permit to allow them to carry their concealed weapons to other states, under reciprocity agreements, Renner said.
- You shouldn’t need a permit to exercise a constitutional right.
EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Roger Marshall Reintroduces Legislation To Roll Back ATF’s New Pistol Brace Rule
- A group of Senate and House Republicans reintroduced legislation Tuesday that would protect Americans’ second amendment rights from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ (ATF) proposed registry for firearms with stabilizing braces.
- Sen. Roger Marshall, who was joined by Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy in the Senate and Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde in the House. The bill is titled the Stop Harassing Owners of Rifles Today (SHORT) Act and would specifically remove the taxation, registration and regulation in the National Firearms Act (NFA) for firearms such as Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR), Short-Barreled Shotguns (SBS) and Any Other Weapons (AOW).
- BRAZIL Now, you can be imprisoned for refusing the vaccine, despite the proposal being rejected by 92% of the people who contributed to a senate website poll. The same punishment also applies to those who spread ‘false news’ about the vaccines or how they work. (Tommy Robinson)
TYRANNY: Minnesota Democrat Officials Including AG Keith Ellison Want to Take Away Dr. Jensen’s License after He Spoke Out About Inflated COVID Numbers
- In April 2020 Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator said he received a 7-page document coaching him to fill out death certificates with a COVID-19 diagnosis without a lab test to confirm the patient actually had the virus.
- “Last Friday I received a 7-page document that told me if I had an 86-year-old patient that had pneumonia but was never tested for COVID-19 but some time after she came down with pneumonia we learned that she had been exposed to her son who had no symptoms but later on was identified with COVID-19, then it would be appropriate to diagnose on the death certificate COVID-19,” Dr. Scott Jensen said.
- Dr. Jensen explained that this is not a normal procedure.
- Dr.. Jensen said for example if the same patient had pneumonia during flu season and he didn’t have a test confirming the patient also had influenza, he would never diagnose the patient with influenza on the death certificate.
They are NOW using Keith Ellison and the Attorney General’s Office to take away my Medical License – If this can happen to me it can happen to you! pic.twitter.com/JfmvQe8ZWy
— Scott Jensen (@drscottjensen) January 30, 2023
Vaccinated MSNBC Host Reveals She Developed Pericarditis and Myocarditis Due to “Common Cold” (VIDEO)
- MSNBC’s Yasmin Vossoughian revealed to her viewers on Saturday that she had been missing for a while because she developed myocarditis and pericarditis allegedly due to a common cold.
- Vossoughian is still in disbelief at her current health situation, saying that she was a healthy person and that she had a pretty healthy lifestyle.
- “I want to remind you I run 7 miles three to four times a week. I do yoga. I don’t eat meat. I don’t smoke. I drink occasionally. Aside from probably not getting enough sleep and working too much, I’m a pretty healthy person,” she said.
- According to her Twitter, Yasmin Vossoughian had received her COVID vaccine.
Watch the video below:
- Project Veritas claims to have obtained internal documents from an employee at Google showing the company’s scramble to do public relations fallout for Pfizer, Inc.
- The internal documentation was shared on Twitter on Monday:
BREAKING: @YouTube Insider leaks "Urgent Guidance" document sent to employees on how to handle the Project Veritas @pfizer #DirectedEvolution video "Effective immediately as of 27 January 2023"
"Violates the COVID-19 misinformation policy" pic.twitter.com/lC7OJajs8a
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 30, 2023
We rented an LED truck and parked it outside of @pfizer world headquarters in Manhattan today⁰⁰Stay tuned… pic.twitter.com/P9waV9vx86
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 31, 2023
Pfizer forecasts steep fall in 2023 sales of COVID products
- Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) on Tuesday forecast a bigger-than-expected drop in sales of its COVID-19 vaccine and treatment for 2023, intensifying investor concerns over demand for the products as governments cut orders and work through inventories.
- Let’s start w/the people injured or killed from forced vaccinations, whose businesses were destroyed from lockdowns, whose kids were kept out of school, and people fired from their jobs for refusing to be injected against their will
Biden makes an announcement Pandemic is over on May 11 The republicans are voting on Wednesday to end it immediately.
Reporter: "What's behind your decision to end the COVID emergency?"
Joe Biden: "The COVID emergency will end when the Supreme Court ends it." pic.twitter.com/wvgwcZsHmE
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) January 31, 2023
- Too late!
- Republicans already announced we’re declaring COVID IS OVER and passing it through the House this week.
- The GOP is leading on this issue and Biden is trying to take credit.
- We’re eliminating authoritarian Democrat policies and officially declaring COVID IS OVER.
- Also, we’re holding our first GOP Oversight hearing on 2/1 at 10AM investigating the corruption surrounding COVID relief programs.
- Stay tuned!
“An abrupt end to the emergency declarations would create wide-ranging chaos and uncertainty throughout the health care system — for states, for hospitals and doctors’ offices, and, most importantly, for tens of millions of Americans,” the OMB wrote in a Statement of Administration Policy. The end to Covid emergency declarations also means people will have to pay out of pocket expenses for Covid tests, vaccines and treatments.
⚡️ @mod_russia: Russian personnel acquired over 20,000 documents of the U.S. biological programmes.
The materials confirm that the Pentagon aimed at creating elements of a biological weapon, & testing it on the population of Ukraine❗️
👉 https://t.co/NoBQDeFG6V pic.twitter.com/7LKyiy3lbr
— MFA Russia 🇷🇺 (@mfa_russia) January 30, 2023
Were they planning a false flag, are they still prepping for something like this. and then blaming it on Russia
US embassy just REMOVED all their #Ukraine #BIOWEAPON LAB DOCUMENTS from the web. Why hide things if there’s nothing to hide? #WEF #DOD #truth #diedsuddenly #Pfizer #Moderna https://t.co/0Y2Oh1VlEE
— Tom Renz (@RenzTom) January 30, 2023
- We are on red alert
- Elon just liked a tweet quoting DC Draino quoting my tweet
- Elon has seen the goods!
@mod_russia: The active action of the 🇷🇺 Defence Ministry has resulted in halting the military biological programmes in 🇺🇦.
In this regard, the Pentagon is actively relocating the studies, that have not been completed within the 🇺🇦projects, to Central Asia and Eastern Europe. pic.twitter.com/Txnt4Pd4WS
— Russian Embassy in USA 🇷🇺 (@RusEmbUSA) January 30, 2023
“President Trump’s Plan to Protect Children from Left-Wing Gender Insanity” rumble.com/v27v5a0-president-t
TAKE A LISTEN
This evening, Judge Amit P. Mehta rightly DISMISSED all counts against me in a civil suit filed by 8 members of the US Capitol Police based on the events of Jan 6 in which I had no involvement beyond the exercise of my First Amendment rights. pic.twitter.com/w3QqelFVwz
— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) January 27, 2023
BREAKING: HORRIBLE – Arizona Regime Is Investigating Kari Lake And Trying To JAIL Her On Felony Charges For Exercising First Amendment And Exposing Election Fraud
JUST IN: Kari Lake’s Attorneys Respond To “PHONY Allegation” And Attempted Political Persecution By Arizona’s New Regime
- Kari Lake’s legal team has responded to questionably elected Arizona Secretary of State and former Mexican Drug Cartel lawyer Adrian Fontes’ “phony allegation” and request for Attorney General Kris Mayes to “investigate and take appropriate enforcement action against Kari Lake.”
- They are politically persecuting Kari for sounding the alarm about the stolen 2022 Election.
- Jailing political opponents is a third-world consequence of speaking out against a fraudulently installed regime.
- Chairwoman of the Elections Committee State Senator Rogers discussed the newly formed Senate Elections Committee and reacted to bombshell findings of over 500,000 Maricopa County 2022 Election ballots that have been placed into question by We The People AZ Alliance’s investigation and presentation
- Lake simply shared evidence that was presented and made public in the Arizona Senate, as it is her right to do so.
- The public letter from the Secretary of State’s office, asking the Attorney General’s office to prosecute Lake, “selectively quotes the statute in an attempt to distort the law and smear Kari Lake in the process.”
- Tim LaSota calls on the Democratic occupant of the Attorney General’s Office, Kris Mayes, to “immediately say that she will have no part in this shameful, disgusting effort.” LaSota concludes, “Kari Lake has an absolute right under the First Amendment to republish the information presented to the Senate.”
HUGE: Kari Lake DESTROYS Stephen Richer And Bill Gates’ Lies With Maricopa County Heat Map And Locations Of Machine Failures On Election Day, AT LEAST 7,000 Ballots Rejected EVERY 30 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Kari Lake came out swinging at the Arizona establishment RINOs and Democrats responsible for the stolen 2022 Election on Sunday at her MASSIVE Save Arizona rally.
- Kari Lake exposed the intentional machine failures targeting Republican voters in Maricopa County by comparing the Republican heat map with a map “showing all of the vote centers that were sabotaged on election day.”
- Watch below:
Lake: These two men have the gall to say that was just a hiccup. That was a ‘hiccup.’ You waited for hours in line, and that was a ‘hiccup.’ You had to go to three or four vote locations, and that was a ‘hiccup.’ Your vote didn’t count, and that was just a little ‘hiccup.’ I’m sorry. That’s not just a hiccup. These clowns trampled on our sacred right to vote, and now we know that richer and gates lied and downplayed what happened on this day. This hiccup occurred in at least 59% of voting locations. I want to show you something really, really disgusting. You can actually take your phones out. This is interesting, guys. We had observers in MCTEC, and for some weird reason, they had this map on the wall. We thought, well, that’s interesting. This is the map, we were told, that shows the hotspots where all the Republicans vote. Why would they want that map on the wall? Why would it matter where Republicans vote? So you see the areas where it’s really heavily Republican in Maricopa County.
Now, I want to show you another map. This is an image showing all of the vote centers that were sabotaged on election day, okay? Do you see that? You’re going, what’s the difference in colors here? The white pins show areas that are just a complete and utter failure. For every single ballot that was tabulated, another ballot was spit out. That’s a wash, right? Every ballot that was tabulated, one got spit out. Those were the worst-case scenario. These other pins here are areas where the tabulators were spitting out ballots all day as well.
let’s overlay those two maps real quick.
Oh, now I’m starting to figure out why they needed that heat map. Isn’t that something? I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, guys, purely a coincidence.
Leak: FBI Searched Biden’s Office at Penn Biden Center in November; Another White House-DOJ Cover-Up Exposed
- Attorney General Merrick Garland kept the Biden investigation secret for two months, even though he appointed a special counsel to investigate President Trump in mid-November over a classified documents dispute with the National Archives. Garland only appointed a special counsel for Biden after his cover-up of the investigation was exposed.
- the FBI searched Biden’s private office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. in mid-November. This search has never been revealed by Biden or his private and White House lawyers.
Fox News confirmed the CBS report:
When the Biden classified documents scandal was first reported on January 9 by CBS, White House special counsel Richard Sauber issued a statement that did not mention the FBI search of the Penn Biden Center.
A timeline released by Biden’s private attorney Bob Bauer on January 14 does not mention the November FBI search.
Funny how NARA didnt audit VP Biden's records like they did Trump's. NARA proactively dissected the papers Trump turned over in '17 to see if any classified docs eg Kim loveletters missing & that’s how they got Trump in trouble.This was before anybody suspected he kept such docs
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 31, 2023
"There is already confirmation that Biden removed classified information from the Senate more than 14 years ago. It now appears he also may have transferred classified information from briefings and documents to his notebooks." https://t.co/o3oiDfJUfg
— Ned Ryun (@nedryun) January 30, 2023
- White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has repeatedly assured the public that President Biden is committed in the classified document scandal to move forward in “a very transparent way.” Putting aside the refusal to share any information beyond a desire to be fully transparent, Biden has one major test awaiting him on his pledge: his senatorial records.
- There has been much discussion of a classified document being found in his personal library in Wilmington, but there is a huge library of Biden documents sitting in the University of Delaware. The university is sitting on Biden documents due to a cynical 2012 arrangement made by Biden when he was vice president and contemplating a run for the presidency.
- The president effectively locked away his records by giving them to the university, which has claimed for a decade that it is still working to organize and catalog the documents. He has refused to allow the public or the press to see the documents. With the recent reports that Biden may have included classified information in notebooks found at his residence, the status of the University of Delaware documents is becoming more and more untenable for the White House.
- The Democrat D.A.’s, Attorney Generals, and Prosecutors are very DANGEROUS to the well being of our Country. Many are deranged and only interested in pleasing the Fake News Media and the Democrat Party. Fair and True Justice means NOTHING in our Country anymore. I am being hit by so many DEMOCRAT Prosecutors, LOCAL, STATE, & FEDERAL, all to keep me from “running,” and all because I am leading by sooo much. The great people of our Country aren’t going to take it. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Anonymous ID: aa4ee2 No.229662
Im Guessing that the Freedom Statue & Freedom Day have to do with the Q stringers for FREEDOM….
News unlocks MAP.