Watch The X22 Report On Video
Europe narrowly avoids a recession because of Ireland, which means the recession is coming, the rest of Europe are not pulling their weight. The GND is failing big, every move they make is working against them. The economy is about to turn, the tax breaks have ended the people will see a difference and the economy will decline. People are now seeing the difference between an economy that is growing and an economy that is declining. The [DS] is in the process of removing Biden, the fake news has been instructed to report on the classified docs, the DOJ has blocks in place so the house can’t follow the corruption to others, will stop the house, this is why they are removing Biden. Trump is ready for the next phase of the information war, he has now changed his profile, he has applied he war paint. These are the days of days, you can hear him screaming FREEDOM!!!!
- Despite double-digit inflation and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the Eurozone looks set to avoid recession as GDP grew 0.1% in the final quarter (against expectations of a 0.1% decline).
- Only a few months ago, economists had forecast a deep recession and energy shortages.
While German and Italian output shrank, France and Spain recorded expansion. There was also stronger-than-anticipated data on Monday from Ireland.
While Lagarde and he lackeys can celebrate for now, the bloc isn’t out of the woods yet, as economists continue to predict output will dip in the first quarter.
Biden is giving free publicity to the Hummer EV, a 4.5-ton behemoth so inefficient that it pollutes more per mile than a *gas-powered* sedan.
— David Zipper (@DavidZipper) January 30, 2023
Some of these trucks that Biden is driving go for more than a quarter of million dollars.
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) January 30, 2023
- Taking to Instagram, Beckham shared photos with his 77 million followers of freshly prepared guacamole, rice pudding, salsa and salad, alongside a bowl of something others might argue is a little less than appetizing.
- Congressman George Santos (R-NY) is temporarily stepping down from his committee assignments until the investigations into his conduct conclude.
the Biden administration accused Houck of violating federal law for protecting his son from an angry abortion activist across the street from a Planned Parenthood in 2021.
The Biden administration sent 30 FBI agents to Mark Houck's house and arrested him in front of his wife and seven children.
The case had been thrown out of a district court the year prior.
Today, he was found not guilty.https://t.co/s37A5dxB5C
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) January 30, 2023
Will the Biden Administration now admit that FBI’s raid of this guy’s house—which involved dragging him out at gunpoint in front of his kids—was an overreach? https://t.co/32dVTb4C02
— Mike Lee (@BasedMikeLee) January 31, 2023
BREAKING: Biden Nat'l Security Adviser Jake Sullivan sat on advisory board of Alliance for Securing Democracy when it falsely ID'd Twitter conservatives as "Russian bots," per #TwitterFiles. Sullivan had also falsely hyped a Trump-Putin "secret hotline"https://t.co/sEgZh77jmm
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 30, 2023
BREAKING: Disgraced former FBI official Peter Strzok talked to the NYT all the time and Obama DOJ authorized Strzok and Lisa Page to sit down with NYT editors and reporters in January 2017 to talk about both the FBI Midyear Exam and Crossfire Hurricane cases, new expose reveals
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 30, 2023
- A new bill has been introduced in Florida that would allow people to carry concealed weapons without a permit.
- The move, which has the backing of Governor Ron DeSantis, is known as Constitutional carry, and if passed, Florida would be the 26th state to embrace such a rule.
- The Tallahassee Democrat reports:
Florida’s concealed weapons permitting would continue under the proposal. Some residents might want the permit to allow them to carry their concealed weapons to other states, under reciprocity agreements, Renner said.
- You shouldn’t need a permit to exercise a constitutional right.
- A group of Senate and House Republicans reintroduced legislation Tuesday that would protect Americans’ second amendment rights from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ (ATF) proposed registry for firearms with stabilizing braces.
- Sen. Roger Marshall, who was joined by Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy in the Senate and Georgia Rep. Andrew Clyde in the House. The bill is titled the Stop Harassing Owners of Rifles Today (SHORT) Act and would specifically remove the taxation, registration and regulation in the National Firearms Act (NFA) for firearms such as Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR), Short-Barreled Shotguns (SBS) and Any Other Weapons (AOW).
- MSNBC’s Yasmin Vossoughian revealed to her viewers on Saturday that she had been missing for a while because she developed myocarditis and pericarditis allegedly due to a common cold.
- Vossoughian is still in disbelief at her current health situation, saying that she was a healthy person and that she had a pretty healthy lifestyle.
- “I want to remind you I run 7 miles three to four times a week. I do yoga. I don’t eat meat. I don’t smoke. I drink occasionally. Aside from probably not getting enough sleep and working too much, I’m a pretty healthy person,” she said.
- According to her Twitter, Yasmin Vossoughian had received her COVID vaccine.
Watch the video below:
- Project Veritas claims to have obtained internal documents from an employee at Google showing the company’s scramble to do public relations fallout for Pfizer, Inc.
- The internal documentation was shared on Twitter on Monday:
"Violates the COVID-19 misinformation policy" pic.twitter.com/lC7OJajs8a
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 30, 2023
— Project Veritas (@Project_Veritas) January 31, 2023
- Let’s start w/the people injured or killed from forced vaccinations, whose businesses were destroyed from lockdowns, whose kids were kept out of school, and people fired from their jobs for refusing to be injected against their will
Biden makes an announcement Pandemic is over on May 11 The republicans are voting on Wednesday to end it immediately.
- Republicans already announced we’re declaring COVID IS OVER and passing it through the House this week.
- The GOP is leading on this issue and Biden is trying to take credit.
- We are on red alert
- Elon just liked a tweet quoting DC Draino quoting my tweet
- Elon has seen the goods!
@mod_russia: The active action of the 🇷🇺 Defence Ministry has resulted in halting the military biological programmes in 🇺🇦.
In this regard, the Pentagon is actively relocating the studies, that have not been completed within the 🇺🇦projects, to Central Asia and Eastern Europe. pic.twitter.com/Txnt4Pd4WS
— Russian Embassy in USA 🇷🇺 (@RusEmbUSA) January 30, 2023
“President Trump’s Plan to Protect Children from Left-Wing Gender Insanity” rumble.com/v27v5a0-president-t
TAKE A LISTEN
This evening, Judge Amit P. Mehta rightly DISMISSED all counts against me in a civil suit filed by 8 members of the US Capitol Police based on the events of Jan 6 in which I had no involvement beyond the exercise of my First Amendment rights. pic.twitter.com/w3QqelFVwz
— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) January 27, 2023
- Kari Lake’s legal team has responded to questionably elected Arizona Secretary of State and former Mexican Drug Cartel lawyer Adrian Fontes’ “phony allegation” and request for Attorney General Kris Mayes to “investigate and take appropriate enforcement action against Kari Lake.”
- They are politically persecuting Kari for sounding the alarm about the stolen 2022 Election.
- Jailing political opponents is a third-world consequence of speaking out against a fraudulently installed regime.
- Chairwoman of the Elections Committee State Senator Rogers discussed the newly formed Senate Elections Committee and reacted to bombshell findings of over 500,000 Maricopa County 2022 Election ballots that have been placed into question by We The People AZ Alliance’s investigation and presentation
- Lake simply shared evidence that was presented and made public in the Arizona Senate, as it is her right to do so.
- The public letter from the Secretary of State’s office, asking the Attorney General’s office to prosecute Lake, “selectively quotes the statute in an attempt to distort the law and smear Kari Lake in the process.”
- Tim LaSota calls on the Democratic occupant of the Attorney General’s Office, Kris Mayes, to “immediately say that she will have no part in this shameful, disgusting effort.” LaSota concludes, “Kari Lake has an absolute right under the First Amendment to republish the information presented to the Senate.”
- Kari Lake came out swinging at the Arizona establishment RINOs and Democrats responsible for the stolen 2022 Election on Sunday at her MASSIVE Save Arizona rally.
- Kari Lake exposed the intentional machine failures targeting Republican voters in Maricopa County by comparing the Republican heat map with a map “showing all of the vote centers that were sabotaged on election day.”
- Watch below:
Lake: These two men have the gall to say that was just a hiccup. That was a ‘hiccup.’ You waited for hours in line, and that was a ‘hiccup.’ You had to go to three or four vote locations, and that was a ‘hiccup.’ Your vote didn’t count, and that was just a little ‘hiccup.’ I’m sorry. That’s not just a hiccup. These clowns trampled on our sacred right to vote, and now we know that richer and gates lied and downplayed what happened on this day. This hiccup occurred in at least 59% of voting locations. I want to show you something really, really disgusting. You can actually take your phones out. This is interesting, guys. We had observers in MCTEC, and for some weird reason, they had this map on the wall. We thought, well, that’s interesting. This is the map, we were told, that shows the hotspots where all the Republicans vote. Why would they want that map on the wall? Why would it matter where Republicans vote? So you see the areas where it’s really heavily Republican in Maricopa County.
Now, I want to show you another map. This is an image showing all of the vote centers that were sabotaged on election day, okay? Do you see that? You’re going, what’s the difference in colors here? The white pins show areas that are just a complete and utter failure. For every single ballot that was tabulated, another ballot was spit out. That’s a wash, right? Every ballot that was tabulated, one got spit out. Those were the worst-case scenario. These other pins here are areas where the tabulators were spitting out ballots all day as well.
let’s overlay those two maps real quick.
Oh, now I’m starting to figure out why they needed that heat map. Isn’t that something? I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, guys, purely a coincidence.
- Attorney General Merrick Garland kept the Biden investigation secret for two months, even though he appointed a special counsel to investigate President Trump in mid-November over a classified documents dispute with the National Archives. Garland only appointed a special counsel for Biden after his cover-up of the investigation was exposed.
- the FBI searched Biden’s private office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. in mid-November. This search has never been revealed by Biden or his private and White House lawyers.
When the Biden classified documents scandal was first reported on January 9 by CBS, White House special counsel Richard Sauber issued a statement that did not mention the FBI search of the Penn Biden Center.
A timeline released by Biden’s private attorney Bob Bauer on January 14 does not mention the November FBI search.
Funny how NARA didnt audit VP Biden's records like they did Trump's. NARA proactively dissected the papers Trump turned over in '17 to see if any classified docs eg Kim loveletters missing & that’s how they got Trump in trouble.This was before anybody suspected he kept such docs
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) January 31, 2023
"There is already confirmation that Biden removed classified information from the Senate more than 14 years ago. It now appears he also may have transferred classified information from briefings and documents to his notebooks." https://t.co/o3oiDfJUfg
— Ned Ryun (@nedryun) January 30, 2023