Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Joe Biden will reportedly ditch student loan forgiveness from the budget this week, breaking a campaign promise
- “The idea that you go to Penn and you’re paying a total of 70,000 bucks a year and the public should pay for that? I don’t agree,” Biden said
- The report of Biden reneging on his campaign promise to cancel $10,000 in school loans may infuriate the likes of Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, along with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (R-NY), who have pushed Biden to forgive up to $50,000 in debt.
You think you’ve seen Biden Buyer’s Remorse so far? Wait until all the millennials that voted for him solely over this promise find out about this…
- Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), said that revelations in a new book that President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden took more than 20 trips through Joint Base Andrews are more proof of “utter corruption” of establishment media.
- The reason why the Joint Base Andrews trips are important is because that is the home of Air Force One and Air Force Two.
- The fact that Hunter Biden flew through Joint Base Andrews during the Obama administration more than twenty times–and to nearly 30 countries on 411 total trips, per Secret Service records–seems to contradict claims that Joe Biden made when he was running for president in 2019. “
Now let me tell you what’s going to happen next: Democrats and Blue state AG’s are going to immediately file lawsuits to try to get this new FL law blocked and then reversed.
On the same day we are set to release two whistleblowers inside Facebook, I was proud to stand next to Governor Ron DeSantis as he signed SB7072, a Florida law against tech censorship. Tonight at 8 p.m. we show you why this bill is so important. Veritas is set to release secret documents inside Facebook showing Silicon Valley executives will censor information they admit are “actually true events or facts,” in order to protect their narrative and advance their political orthodoxy. They do all of this without your knowledge, until now. Usually I don’t get behind legislation, but this is different. This is about something too fundamental. This is about retaking the public square.
Sanction relief is the equivalent of sending pallets of cash. And giving Iran billions of dollars will only embolden more terrorism.
This didn’t work in 2015 and it won’t work now.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) May 24, 2021
Monday: “I’m going to continue to wear a mask in public and I’m going to encourage others to do so.” – Lori Lightfoot
— Haley Mills Pfaffenberger (@dolladollaMiIIs) May 21, 2021
In the video you can see that she is not wearing a mask at the gathering
CBS Chicago: Chicago Fraternal Order of Police issues vote of no confidence in Mayor Lori Lightfoot, Police Superintendent David Brown.
— The Bias News (@thebias_news) May 23, 2021
She apologized because she was caught.
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration on Monday rescinded a rule that limits restaurant tables to no more than six people, a day after she apologized for violating the COVID-19 regulation while gathering with friends at an East Lansing bar.
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) has signed Senate Bill 267 to ban coronavirus vaccine passports in the Yellowhammer State.
- The bill, which prohibited state and local governments from issuing vaccine passports to Alabamians, also prevents businesses in the state from refusing service to a customer based on their vaccination status.
- The India Health Ministry updated their COVID-19 guidelines to say that asymptomatic patients should consider taking Tab Ivermectin. The guideline says to take 200 mcg/kg once a day, on an empty stomach for 3 to 5 days to help fight the virus.
- The agency also instructed caregivers whose patients are quarantined to “take Hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis as per protocol and as prescribed by the treating medical officer.”
- Even though there have been over 200 studies proving hydroxychloroquine as a viable treatment against COVID-19, WHO and even the Democrats have denounced the move, citing the vaccine as a much better option.
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) filed new charges against reported Black Lives Matter activist John Sullivan for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol breach, saying that Sullivan allegedly told others later that he brought along a megaphone to incite riots inside the building.
- According to court documents filed last week by federal prosecutors, Sullivan, of Utah, is facing new weapons charges. Sullivan, in statements online and in reports, said he attended a number of Black Lives Matter protests last year, posted numerous anti-police and anti-Trump statements, and also allegedly posted on Twitter support for armed revolution.
- After leaving the Capitol on Jan. 6, Sullivan was seen, according to federal prosecutors, telling a witness that he “brought my megaphone to instigate [expletives]” and wanted to “make these Trump supporters [expletive] all this [expletive] up” inside the Capitol building.
- Sullivan, they said, also portrayed himself as a journalist who was documenting the incident. However, they said that he was actively participating in the breach—and even apparently broke a window.
- The US government has seized $90,000 from Utah BLM-Antifa organizer who sold footage of the Capitol riot to NBC and CNN.
- John Sullivan was paid tens of thousands of dollars by fake news media outlets for his footage of the Capitol riot.
- Sullivan wore MAGA gear and claimed to be an independent reporter but he was actually a left-wing insurgence leader encouraging violence and telling people to “burn” the building.
“According to media reports, Sullivan participated in Black Lives Matter protests last year. Other Black Lives Matter activists in his home state have disavowed him.”
- the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!
- In Cherokee County, GA, recently there was a grassroots victory at the school board level as concerned citizens convinced their elected school board members, on the spot, to prohibit the implementation of Critical Race Theory (CRT) and the 1619 Project based on their concerns.
- On Saturday, two of the three auditors performing the forensic audit in Windham, NH, confirmed that, while not the only issue, ballot folds significantly affect how ballots are read by the town’s Diebold ES2000 Model A voting machines. Additionally, while processing the same ballots, the auditors witnessed vastly different error rates on two of the machines.
- Despite this video evidence that The Gateway Pundit posted last week several fake news media outlets are still misrepresenting what Ben Cotton actually said.
- Here is CNN:
Here is Snopes:
Here is Politifact:
And here again, is what Ben Cotton actually said.
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 23, 2021
— Dan Scavino🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) May 24, 2021
05/23/2019 21:45:18 ID:a054cbAnonymous
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.