The people can now see the economic difference very clearly. As this separation continues the people will experience what the [CB] truly wants, sometimes you must show the people. Supermarkets are now stocking up because they know inflation is coming. People are going to see how the [CB] system actually hurts their bottom line. The [CB] makes their move by denying people the people the ability to purchase what they want. The [DS] is panicking, the audits around the country are moving forward, the narrative to change the US is not working, it’s actually waking people up. The more the [DS] pushes the worse it gets for them . It had to be this way, the people had to see it to wake up so they never forget. Soon it will be the patriots turn and the [DS] won’t know which way to turn. The clock is ticking down.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
Get The Best VPN 50% OFF 4 LIFE!
Click Here – https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! ️️
- San Francisco – Ten people robbed a Neiman Marcus in Union Square early Monday evening around 6 PM as organized retail crime spikes thanks to Marxist DA Chesa Boudin’s policies.
- According to the man who took the video, the thieves ran into Neiman Marcus and emerged with several high-end handbags.
#REPORT: Labor Market Healthiest In Red States, Suffering In Blue States.
9 of the top 10 performing states are led by GOP governors:
5) South Dakota
6) New Hampshire
8) Kansas (D governor)
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 6, 2021
Happened: Shipped the jobs overseas, pushed college debt as the only way, printed money like mad, crushed small biz with covid.
Happening: Replace blue-collars with AI, & buy-up real property & rent it back to the Millennial Serfs.
Up next: Give the plebs UBI scraps.
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 6, 2021
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) July 6, 2021
- Banks are now dictating what you can and cannot purchase with your own money.
- Banks are now making purchasing decisions for their customers.
- Binance US is a site in the US where you can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies.
- Are banks threatened by cryptocurrencies or are they thinking of your best interest when they prevent you from trading in cryptocurrencies? If they can do this, what’s next?
#BREAKING: Allied Payment Network, which serves community banks and credit unions, has announced a partnership with NYDIG which will enable financial institutions to offer their customers the ability to buy, sell and hold #bitcoin pic.twitter.com/WeAuC1dDNr
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 6, 2021
- Hunter Biden, who spent thousands of dollars on prostitutes across the nation, proposed a plan for them to unionize in a 2019 conversation that was on his leaked hard drive.
- The president’s son also asserted that he has been “telling strippers for 25 years that they should unionize.”
- In a March 2, 2019, conversation with an employee from Los Angeles’s Chateau Marmont, obtained by the Washington Examiner, Biden said prostitutes need to organize more.
- “You organize without even organizing in any traditional way,” Biden said. “If you want to advertise legally you go through the unions [of which] you’re a member. Your dues are the fees that you pay for advertising. Whomever does this first will be running the largest union in the country.”=
- The Chateau Marmont employee responded by saying “haha, that’s actually pretty genius.”
- Earlier this week, Joe Biden announced Amy Gutmann as his pick to serve as German ambassador. Gutmann is currently the president of the University of Pennslyvania (UPenn).
- But the nomination has brought renewed attention to the relationship between UPenn’s Biden Center and Chinese cash.
- Between 2013 and last year, UPenn allegedly received tens of millions in undisclosed donations from communist China, according to the National Legal and Policy Center, a conservative-leaning public ethics group. And the dollar totals dramatically increased after the school opened its Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
- Since 2017 alone, when the Biden Center opened and after Joe Biden announced he was running for President in April 2018, the university received over $70 million from China, of which $22 million were listed as “Anonymous,” NLPC reports.
- The complaint charges that in 2017, out of a total of $7.7 million in donations from China, $500,000 came from anonymous donors.
- after Biden launched his campaign in 2018, the total jumped to $27.1 million, with anonymous donors giving $15.8 million. And in 2019, Chinese donors gave a whop
- The Taliban said any foreign troops remaining in Afghanistan after the withdrawal deadline risk being considered occupiers, according to the BBC.
- The U.S. and NATO allies are withdrawing from the region after the Taliban agreed to stop cooperating with or hosting terrorist groups. President Joe Biden declared a Sept. 11 deadline for the drawdown, but some 650 troops will remain in Afghanistan to secure the American embassy and the Kabul airport.
- After years of working to re-legitimize America’s credibility and strength when confronting foreign policy, Donald Trump moved to make good on his promise to end the ‘forever wars’ and called to have all of our brave sons and daughters return home.
- Trump was lambasted by just about everyone in the media for his actions
- Now 6 months later, as Biden is cheered for pulling the remaining US forces out of the region, Beijing is gleefully stepping in to invest $62 Billion in Afghanistan to continue furthering its 60-country, $3 trillion ‘Belt and Road’ Initiative.
- Biden’s call to remove troops from Afghanistan was met with effusive praise by the drooling media, even though he has emboldened power-hungry groups in the area and made the situation on the ground unstable. Jihadists, and even worse China, were waiting in the wings to fill the massive power vacuum left by the untimely departure.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is urging Americans to get “every family member over 12” vaccinated “as soon as you can” as part of their hurricane season emergency plan. It also recommends preppers include masks for everyone two and older in their emergency “go” kits.
- The federal health agency includes getting vaccinated as a crucial part of 2021 hurricane season preparation, weaving in Chinese coronavirus precautions throughout its guidance:
- The Army has directed commands to prepare to administer mandatory COVID-19 vaccines as early as Sept. 1, pending full Food and Drug Administration licensure, Army Times has learned.
- The directive came from an execute order sent to the force by Department of the Army Headquarters.
- Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) said he was informed by some members of the U.S. military that they would quit if the armed forces mandated a COVID-19 vaccine, coming after a report claimed that Army headquarters told commanders to prepare for mandatory vaccinations in September.
- “I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated. I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19. It now has 24 sponsors,” Massie wrote on Twitter. He didn’t provide more details.
Why did they do this, are they creating a division
- In April, Republicans on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce sent Daszak a letter directing him to submit, among many other documents, “all letters, emails, and other communications between [EcoHealth] and [the WIV] related to terms of agreements, bat coronaviruses, genome or genetic sequencing, SARS-CoV-2, and/or laboratory safety practices” pursuant to key NIH research funding through EcoHealth to the Wuhan lab as a grant sub-recipient.
- Daszak is refusing to comply with a months-old document request from House Republicans related to his work at the Wuhan lab, according to Just The News.
As government investigators and journalists dig to uncover the full scope of Daszak’s links to the WIV, Daszak is continuing to spurn a congressional request for that information.
- Why a subpoena hasn’t been issued in more than two months is unclear, but we could venture a guess...
TAKE A LISTEN
“The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
I have been playing defense for the past month, successfully repelling attacks from MSNBC, WaPo, NYT, and others.
In the meantime, I have obtained the internal “antiracism” documents for 26 of the Fortune 100 companies, which I will be releasing one by one.
Back on offense.⚔️
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) July 6, 2021
Politically, all socialist governments have the same objective – to segregate and prevent the people from uniting. They are deliberately trying to pit one race against another. This is a historical well-documented strategy. They are doing this to claim the people want “equality” so they must take assets away from the productive class.
20 Things I’ve Learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity During The ‘Pandemic’ (THREAD):
1/ Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.
— ZUBY: (@ZubyMusic) July 5, 2021
2/ At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.
3/ Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.
4/ Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.
5/ Anything and everything can and will be politicised by the media, government, and those who trust them.
6/ Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.
7/ Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.
8/ Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.
9/ Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviours – for better or worse.
10/ When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.
11/ People who are dismissed as ‘conspiracy theorists’ are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.
12/ Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said ‘safety’ is merely an illusion.
13/ Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to ‘normal’.
14/ A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.
15/ ‘The Science’ has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.
16/ Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.
17/ Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.
18/ If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
19/ Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.
20/ It’s easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.
21/ Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good)
As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand that some people, including our ‘leaders’, CAN have malicious or perverse intentions (this is bad).
“Since the law took effect on Jan. 1, WLF has received numerous complaints of assaulted, abused, and traumatized women at the hands of male inmates transferred into their prisons, WLF Legal Director Lauren Adams said.” https://t.co/kvdH4r9poM
— Adrian Vermeule (@Vermeullarmine) July 5, 2021
- Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd is the name of the officer who left his gun inside a Capitol Hill restroom in 2019.
- Roll Call reported on Byrd back in February 2019.
- A U.S. Capitol Police lieutenant left his service weapon in a bathroom Monday night and the unattended gun was discovered later by another Capitol Police officer.After the House adjourned on Monday, Lt. Mike Byrd left his Glock 22 in a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex, according to sources familiar with the incident. Byrd is the commander of the House Chambers section of the Capitol Police and was on the job Tuesday and Wednesday.
- This is the Officer responsible for using excessive force and executing Ashli Babbitt.
- Before killing Ashli, the Officer is seen aiming his firearm at fellow colleagues.
- You can see the Officer disregards nearly every basic firearm safety rule in the book. His finger is wrapped around the trigger, while his firearm is aimed in the direction of his colleagues.
- Notice how the other Officers are properly handling their firearms and don’t have a finger wrapped around the trigger?
- Here is the same picture but zoomed in, Antifa organizer John Sullivan is also pictured.
- SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISION
- NOTICE: Identical bracelets
Six months ago, Rhodes’ followers heeded his call to protest in Washington DC. Several Oath Keepers have been charged, some kept behind bars for months awaiting a trial that won’t begin until mid-2022. Rhodes, however, hasn’t been charged and remains a free man.
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 6, 2021
Call me crazy, but I think it should be easier to vote than it should be to buy a gun.
— Terry McAuliffe (@TerryMcAuliffe) July 6, 2021
- Republican Senator Wendy Rogers called for audits on all counties that used voting machines in the 2020 election.
- And Senator Rogers was not just talking about Arizona and other swing states.
She says all red states that used machines need to be audited!
Election Reform must happen in Swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona where voters have lost confidence in their electoral process. The Secretary of State in Pennsylvania allowed 21,000 deceased registrants (dead people) to remain on the voter rolls for the 2020 Presidential Election—a total disgrace! Republicans in State Legislatures must be smart, get tough, and pass real Election Reform in order to fight back against these Radical Left Democrats. If they don’t, they’ll steal it again in 2022 and 2024, and further DESTROY our Country!