The patriots have now released the ultimate economic weapon on the [CB]/[DS], the people. As [JB] moves forward with the economic plan which includes high taxes, high energy, mileage tax and other things people are going to revolt. The new economic system is being built at the same time as the great reset, there is one problem the [CB] lost their cover story. Trump and the patriots have setup the [DS] from the beginning, the entire plan is now coming into focus. Optics are very important and the [DS] is going to be blind sided when it all starts to go down, they will have no one to blame. No one has ever done this before, its not about winning the election it is about destroying the entire system so this never happens to another president again. What we are witnessing is the power being returned to the people.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Protect Your Retirement W/ A Gold. IRA
Noble Gold is Who I Trust ^^^
😀Get The Best VPN For 50% Off Today!
Click Here https://www.virtualshield.com/x22
Make Yourself Anonymous Online!! 🕵️🛡️
- Thirteen more states are suing the Treasury Department over what they characterize as “one of the most egregious power grabs by the federal government” in U.S. history.
- The lawsuit alleges that a provision added to President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief package is unconstitutional because it limits the ability of states to provide tax cuts. They argue that the provision dictates that in order to receive some $350 billion in funding designated for state and local governments, states must abstain from any form of tax cut.
- “Never before has the federal government attempted such a complete takeover of state finances,” said Morrisey in a statement. “We cannot stand for such overreach. The Constitution envisions co-sovereign states, not a federal government that forces state legislatures to forfeit one of their core constitutional functions in exchange for a large check equal to approximately 25 percent of their annual respective general budgets.”
- The other states that have signed on are Alaska, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, and Utah. Many of the attorneys general of those states had previously signed an open letter to Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen calling for clarification about the provision. The lawsuit was not entirely unexpected as they had threatened legal action over the matter.
- A provision of President Joe Biden’s proposed $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan, the American Jobs Plan, would erode “right-to-work” laws in states that do not force workers to join a union, and would include a controversial “card check” system.
- the plan will “promote union organizing and collective bargaining,” in part through the “Protecting the Right to Organize (PRO) Act,” a Democrat bill that passed the House of Representatives earlier this year.
- In the event that workers vote not to join a union, the PRO Act allows the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) to set aside the results if an employer is found to have interfered in any way. The union will then immediately become certified if “a majority of the employees in the bargaining unit have signed authorizations designating the labor organization as their collective bargaining representative” in the year preceding the election.
- Those “signed authorizations” are a system called “card check,” in which union members can approach workers — even at their homes — and ask them to sign that they want to join the union.
- “Card check” does away with the secret ballot, and it could allow union organizers to intimidate workers —
- Biden’s infrastructure plan would make Democrats’ approach the national norm, and would include a “card check” system that was once too radical for President Barack Obama
- the so-called “American Jobs Plan,” spends a great deal of space promising to address “racial equity.”
- Biden’s plan mentions racial “equity,” “inequity,” “injustice,” or “inequality” no fewer than nine times (original emphasis):
- Like great projects of the past, the President’s plan will unify and mobilize the country to meet the great challenges of our time: the climate crisis and the ambitions of an autocratic China. It will invest in Americans and deliver the jobs and opportunities they deserve. But unlike past major investments, the plan prioritizes addressing long-standing and persistent racial injustice.
ONLY A FRACTION GOES TO INFRASTRUCTURE
Out of $2.25 trillion in spending, Biden’s plan only includes $157 billion for the things that most Americans recognize as infrastructure:
Only $115 billion for repairing roads and bridges (just 5 percent of the plan)
Only $25 billion for our airports (just 1 percent of the plan)
Only $17 billion for inland waterways and ports (less than 1 percent of the plan)
- Even going by the Biden White House’s figures, less than 30 percent out of more than $2 trillion will be used for transportation infrastructure.
Only 4,300 tuned in to watch Joe Biden on the White House website make this important announcement.
- But Joe Biden TOTALLY got 81 million votes!
- Tuesday, U.S. Representative Alex Mooney (R-WV) introduced the Monetary Metals Tax Neutrality Act (H.R. 2284) bill in the House. According to the bill, the proposed legislation would remove capital gains, losses, or any other type of federal income calculation on gold and silver bars and coins. The legislation would effectively recognize gold and silver as forms of currency.
- Under current laws, the Internal Revenue Service regards gold and silver as capital assets. It classifies them as “collectibles,” which means they are subject to capital gains taxes. After selling their bullion, gold investors could potentially be taxed at the maximum collectible capital gains rate of 28%. The tax only applies when investors sell their gold or silver.
- “My view, which is backed up by language in the U.S. Constitution, is that gold and silver coins are money and are legal tender,” Rep. Mooney said in a press release. “If they’re indeed U.S. money, it seems there should be no taxes on them at all. So, why are we taxing these coins as collectibles?”
- According to the proposed legislation, the Monetary Metals Tax Neutrality Act states that “no gain or loss shall be recognized on the sale or exchange of (1) gold, silver, platinum, or palladium minted and issued by the Secretary at any time or (2), refined gold or silver bullion, coins, bars, rounds, or ingots which are valued primarily based on their metal content and not their form.”
- Now this…
- This afternoon the DC Examiner revealed that Rep. Gaetz has text messages, an email, a typed document that prove the federal investigation against him is an extortion scheme.
The National Pulse also confirmed the US Attorney letter on Gaetz’s version of the events.
- The documents in Gaetz’s possession detail an alleged scheme that revolves around attempts by former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent and Beggs & Lane attorney David McGee, a former federal prosecutor, to free ex-FBI agent-turned-private investigator Robert Levinson from imprisonment in Iran.
- Levinson went missing in Iran in March 2007. McGee is the attorney for the Levinson family. Kent in December 2018 had planned a secret mission to try to rescue Levinson, but he was reportedly thwarted by the federal government.
- a message that his father, Don Gaetz, a former Florida state Senate president, said he received from Kent on March 16. The message proposes “a plan that can make [Matt Gaetz’s] future legal and political problems go away.” Gaetz has denied any relationship with a minor.
- READ: FULL DOCUMENTS MATT GAETZ SAYS BACKS UP EXTORTION CLAIM
- c Kent also requested the Gaetz family’s help returning Levinson in exchange for giving Matt Gaetz credit for the operation and promising a presidential pardon for unnamed legal issues.
- The next day, on March 17, Don Gaetz purportedly met with Kent, and Kent handed him a three-page document outlining “Project Homecoming.” That document detailed a plan to save Levinson at the cost of a $25 million loan.
- The Project Homecoming document states that Gaetz is “under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues” and alleges that the FBI is aware of photos depicting Gaetz in a “sexual orgy with underage prostitutes.”
- “In exchange for the funds being arranged, and upon the release of Mr. Levinson, the team that delivers Mr. Levinson to the President of The United States shall strongly advocate that President Biden issue a Presidential Pardon, or instruct the Department of Justice to terminate any and all investigations involving Congressman Gaetz,” the document reads.
- Another email chain appears to confirm the existence of the FBI investigating extortion claims.
- “My client, Don Gaetz, was approached by two individuals to make a sizable payment in what I would call a scheme to defraud,” Jeffrey Neiman said in a March 25 email to the Department of Justice. “The FBI is not asking Don to voluntarily and proactively assist in their investigation, which Don is willing to do. Please confirm that your Office and the FBI would like Don’s assistance in this matter and that he will be working at the Government’s request.”
- Assistant U.S. Attorney David Goldberg responded: “I can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the government’s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as the leadership of my office and components of Main Justice.”
- The Department of Justice and the FBI declined to comment on the email or the existence of an extortion investigation. Neiman also declined to comment.
- Gaetz said his father wore a wire in order to assist with the case, and he demanded that the “Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction, which will prove my innocence.”
- He suspects that a leak to the New York Times story about the investigation into whether he had a relationship with a 17-year-old was timed to thwart the FBI investigation into the extortion.
- “This former Department of Justice official tomorrow was supposed to be contacted by my father so that specific instructions could be given regarding the wiring of $4.5 million as a down payment on this bribe,” Gaetz said. “I don’t think it’s a coincidence that tonight, somehow, the New York Times is leaking this information, smearing me, and ruining the investigation that would likely result in one of the former colleagues of the current DOJ being brought to justice for trying to extort me and my family.”
- The 17-year-old in question “doesn’t exist,” Gaetz said, adding that he has “not had a relationship with a 17-year-old. That is totally false.”
- Project Veritas released secretly recorded video showing migrants, including children, held under a bridge in a makeshift Customs and Border Protection processing center enduring inhumane conditions at the southern border.
- Migrants of all ages were laying in the dirt under a Bridge at the processing center in Texas.
- A reported 17,000 unaccompanied child migrants are in U.S. custody, including 5,000 being kept in overcrowded Border Patrol stations not meant for children.
Children dropped over US border wall
El Paso Sector Chief Patrol Agent Gloria I. Chavez said she was “appalled by the way these smugglers viciously dropped innocent children from a 14-foot border barrier #StopHumanTrafficking https://t.co/zLDtVGjC7S
— Amrita Bhinder (@amritabhinder) April 1, 2021
- Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is rewarding border crossers with one-year permits to live in the United States, a new report confirms.
- Once in the U.S. interior, border crossers are able to apply for work permits via the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) agency to take U.S. jobs. Border crossers, are boarding Greyhound buses after they are given parole to travel to states like New Jersey, Florida, Michigan, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Indiana, Texas, and Georgia.
It shouldn’t have taken two letters and 19 U.S. Senators traveling to the border for President Biden to finally listen and allow media into the Donna DHS facility to see the crisis firsthand. pic.twitter.com/s5dgctTFaQ
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) March 31, 2021
Don Jr REsponded
I’m told democracy dies in darkness. https://t.co/LrqGQlqQUK
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 1, 2021
No, he is the greatest chess player the DS has ever faced.
Warp Speed wasn’t about YOU taking it. He already said use HCQ + Zinc, which cures it.
It was about disrupting a global fear psyop to expose the con to the observer. People see it more than ever now.
— BLUEPRINT 🇺🇸 (@BLUEPRINT_Q) April 1, 2021
- Pelosi’s bid to steal a GOP House seat has failed.
- Rita Hart on Wednesday withdrew her contest before the House Committee on Administration in Iowa’s House race.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 1, 2021
- The Arizona Maricopa County Board of Supervisors called an emergency meeting for this morning at 10:00 am to address their concerns with the upcoming audit of the 2020 Maricopa County election results.
- This Maricopa County Board of Supervisors just doesn’t want anyone looking into their 2020 election results.
- Maricopa County is a material amount of the election results in Arizona in the 2020 election. As you can see roughly 2/3 of all Arizona votes were coming from Maricopa County.
If Arizona audits the ballots, this will flip the state for Trump , this will set off a chain reaction and bolster other election audit efforts already in other states.
Now the [DS] is very angry about the election laws changing, all assets are deployed.
- During an interview with ESPN aired on Wednesday’s “SportsCenter,” President Joe Biden said he would “strongly support” Major League Baseball moving its All-Star Game out of Atlanta over Georgia’s election law and said that “today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly” in leagues like the NBA.
- the tax break is worth tens of millions of dollars per year.
- “It was very disappointing,” said House Speaker Rep. David Ralston, a Republican, said of Delta CEO Ed Bastian’s comment on the voting laws earlier this week. “You don’t feed a dog that bites your hand. You’ve got to keep that in mind sometimes,” Ralston added
in Myanmar… A military coup based on Election Fraud. The Leaders of the winning Myanmar party were arrested…
Now, if the DoD was monitoring Myanmar Elections and coincidentally the US Space Force intercepted a signal to reset the algorithms during the US Election. Catching this signal made Space Force an official Intelligence Agency.
- CNN tries to downplay the Special Counsel’s Investigation
- Of course, if you’ve been following along, this isn’t breaking news. There is months-old reporting on Durham’s use of grand juries and Durham isn’t just “now arranging witness interviews.” As then-U.S. Attorney Durham stated in a December 9, 2019 press release response disputing IG Horowitz’s opinions on the predication of Crossfire Hurricane, he had already developed “information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S.”:
- Subsequent interviews and reporting provided further information on Durham’s activities. In June 2020, Barr told Maria Bartiromo that the COVID pandemic had delayed witness interviews and suggested, while maintaining deniability, that the suspension of grand juries in DC had slowed Durham’s progress.
In September 2020, Adam Goldman (and others) at the New York Times broke a story that Durham (just prior to appointment as special counsel) was looking into how federal law enforcement officials handled the investigation of allegations “of political corruption at the Clinton Foundation.”
This reporting raises an eyebrow when we look to Special Counsel Durham’s scope memo, which authorizes him to investigate “law-enforcement activities directed at the 2016 presidential campaigns.” Campaigns plural.