Watch The X22 Report On Video
Spain is now following Germany, they are pushing the green new scam. The people will soon realize that this does not benefit them. Canada housing market is falling apart. People are seeing shrinkflation. The [CB] is panicking over alternative currencies. The [DS] is now setting the stage to cheat the in election. They are now trying to cancel Trump but this is not working and the people are seeing in real time how they are cheating in the Presidential election. If they are doing this before the election the people now realize that they will cheat in the election when is it held. The playbook is known and the patriots have countermeasures in place.
Spain Joins Germany and Calls it Quits on Nuclear Energy, Will They Come to Regret It? (AutoEvolution)
As per a report first broken by Reuters, the Government of Spain reached an agreement this week to officially begin sun-setting the nation's commercial nuclear energy grid in… pic.twitter.com/FvL703pvjt
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) December 28, 2023
- favor of more conventional forms of renewable energy. Per the agreed-upon terms, Spain’s current fleet of seven active commercial fission reactors will soon begin a gradual process of prepping each facility for decommissioning before a comprehensive waste cleanup process ensures harmful fissile fuel doesn’t enter surrounding ecosystems.
- A federal appeals court on denied President Trump’s motion seeking to delay the E. Jean Carroll defamation trial set for January 15, 2024, in Manhattan.
- Trump’s attorney asked the appeals court to give the former president 90 days to stay the trial and give him the option to take the fight to the US Supreme Court.
- “The requested stays are necessary and appropriate to give President Trump an opportunity to fully litigate his entitlement to present an immunity defense in the underlying proceedings, including pursuing the appeal in the Supreme Court if necessary,” Trump’s lawyer Alina Habba wrote, according to ABC News.
- Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) joined the ranks of elected officials who have been swatted over the Christmas-New Year’s holiday with his Naples, Florida home being swatted Wednesday night. Most of those swatted over the past week have been Republican officials or conservative activists.
Last night, while at dinner with my wife, cowards “swatted” my home in Naples. These criminals wasted the time & resources of our law enforcement in a sick attempt to terrorize my family.
— Rick Scott (@SenRickScott) December 28, 2023
WINK-TV posted details about the swatting call (excerpt):
- The Biden regime has escalated its war on Texas. Not satisfied with flooding the state with millions of illegal aliens, they now want to stop the state from removing the invaders.
- the Department of “Justice” told Texas in a letter they would sue if the state dares to implement SB4.
“SB 4 is preempted and violates the United States Constitution,” Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Brian Boynton wrote. “Accordingly, the United States intends to file suit to enjoin the enforcement of SB 4 unless Texas agrees to refrain from enforcing the law.”
- Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Brian Boynton went on to whine that SB4 would criminalize actions that are already illegal at the federal level, harm relations with Mexico, and stop officials from enforcing federal immigration laws. The last assertion is particularly laughable, considering the Biden regime has been doing the exact opposite of enforcing the law.
Read the full letter below:
Abbott fired back angrily on X upon hearing the news,
The Biden Admin. not only refuses to enforce current U.S. immigration laws, they now want to stop Texas from enforcing laws against illegal immigration.
I’ve never seen such hostility to the rule of law in America.
Biden is destroying America.
Texas is trying to save it. https://t.co/CrvkBaiH8E
— Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) December 28, 2023
- Secretary of State Tony Blinken and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas flew to Mexico on on Wednesday for a meeting with Mexican President Obrador – for three hours.
- You can see from the photo that Tony Blinken is treated with little respect as the Mexican President sat at the head of the table and the top US officials were placed to the side.
- Joe Biden has let in more illegal aliens into the United States than the population of New Jersey, the 11th largest state.
- During their three hour photo-op the Biden officials discussed amnesty with the Mexican Socialist President.
- That ought to really ramp up the invasion!
Via Bill Melugin.
Speaker Mike Johnson responded to this unbelievable development.
More from Speaker Johnson.
- The White House quietly altered its statement on the migration crisis after top Biden officials took a trip to Mexico amid ongoing record-high migrant crossings.
- Following the meeting, the White House press office released a joint statement with Mexico via email that named “democratic decline” as a root cause of migration. The version of the statement posted to the White House website is identical to the emailed version, with one key difference — the phrase “democratic decline” is missing
- The Spanish-language version of the joint statement released by Mexico’s government also lacks the phrase.
This is insane. Not just are they treated like royalty with free hotels, phones, healthcare, gift cards, etc. when they arrive, but they also get free concierge service at the start of their trip! https://t.co/o0sMRnfvUc
— Chaya Raichik (@ChayaRaichik10) December 29, 2023
18 days ago, President Javier Milei was inaugurated in Argentina. Since then:
-Eliminated 12 out of 21 cabinet posts
-Firing 5,000 government employees
-Ending 380k government regulations
-Banned woke language in the military
-Bill to affirm the right to self-defense
-Bill to… pic.twitter.com/Pwx2grdZx6
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 28, 2023
- -Bill to legalize homeschooling of kids
- -Proposal to punish all riot organizers
- -Future welfare cuts for road-blocking
- -Legalized paying contracts in bitcoin
- -Privatization of state-run companies
- -Opened up the Argentina oil industry
- Same FISA court that FBI lied to yo rig election against
- The U.S. Treasury Department placed sanctions on one individual and three exchange houses thought to be financing the recent Houthi rebel attacks disrupting trade in the Red Sea.
- Yemen-based Houthis backed by Iran have launched a number of attacks on ships going through the Red Sea since Oct. 7, resulting in a number of top shipping companies rerouting around the tip of Africa instead of through the Suez Canal. The resulting sanctions target the head of the Currency Exchange Association in Sana’a, Yemen, and three firms in either Turkey or Yemen that facilitate currency exchanges, according to a press release from the Treasury.
- “Today’s action underscores our resolve to restrict the illicit flow of funds to the Houthis, who continue to conduct dangerous attacks on international hipping and risk further destabilizing the region,” Brian E. Nelson, undersecretary of the Treasury for terrorism and financial intelligence, said in the release. “The United States, along with our allies and partners, will continue to target the key facilitation networks that enable the destabilizing activities of the Houthis and their backers in Iran.”
Didn’t Biden remove the designation of terrorist, then put it back.
NEW – Dutch army chief Martin Wijnen: "Society must prepare for a war with Russia" — De Telegraaf
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 28, 2023
- A missile entered NATO airspace on Friday morning at around 0700 (0000 EST), the Polish military says. While initially said to have been a missile of unknown origin and a search for a downed aircraft was launched, Poland now says it has confirmed with its own observations and data from allied militaries that the object was, in fact, a Russian missile.
French authorities have warned of a “very high” terror threat on New Year’s Eve because of the war in Gaza, as Germany also braced itself for violence…
“January 6 Confederacy” 🤣 https://t.co/0Gjr84eMZV
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 29, 2023
This is a huge win by @LauraLoomer
If there’s 1 thing we’ve learned in recent years, it’s that Democrats and RINOs have infiltrated the Republican Party to backstab us from within
Loomer just exposed a big one in the crucial swing state of Michigan
Drain the state swamps! https://t.co/0uhG4e9RDV
— DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) December 29, 2023
BOOM! Another lawsuit win against the corrupt Wisconsin Election Commission. This time in the 2nd District Court of Appeals. Congratulations to Ron Heuer and team, with him writing "This District II Court of Appeal of Dec 27 (see it here) ruling in our favor is so rewarding.… pic.twitter.com/4brVzZg8Yg
— Peter Bernegger (@PeterBernegger) December 28, 2023
- We’ve worked so hard and long on the issue of WVA having access to notices of Voter Eligibility in order to prove conclusively that WEC has not properly handled the adjudicated incompetents in the WisVote database.
- In not doing their job, WEC has, according to our projections, allowed some 16,000 to 20,000 people to vote in multiple elections over the past years. The fact is, we don’t know how long it has been going on, but we do know for sure it happened in 2020 and we have records to prove that.” I’ll add: WEC was caught not changing voters from “Active” to “Inactive” after the voters were legally declared incompetent by a court of law to be ineligible to vote.
- And when they were caught, they changed the designation in the voter reg. list from “Incompetent” to ‘Administrative Change’. Purposely mixing them in amongst ~5 other categories, to hide them. THAT is how corrupt Meagan Wolfe really is. Here is the first page of the 56-page court win:
Coverup always gets you in the end
- Haley was speaking at a town hall when she called on the 9-year-old boy during a question-and-answer session at a New Hampshire town hall. “Chris Christie thinks that you’re a flip-flopper on Donald Trump issue and honestly, I agree with him,” the kid said. A fourth-grade student compared former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley to former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry Thursday.
- “You’re basically the new John Kerry, if you remember John Kerry from 2004,” the kid continued. “So my question is, how — how can you be — how can you change your opinion on that in just eight years, and will you pardon Donald Trump?”
- Trump had previously campaigned at Dordt ahead of the 2016 election, with the event drawing a large crowd of both supporters and opponents to the campus
- A Trump campaign event scheduled to take place at Iowa’s Dordt University, a private evangelical Christian school, on January 5 is reportedly no longer taking place after the school’s administration canceled the event contract.
- A source revealed the cancelation to the Iowa Standard. The University hosted an event earlier in December featuring fellow GOP primary candidates Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, and Ryan Binkley.
- One individual told the outlet that it was Trump’s campaign that canceled, but another said this was untrue and Dordt administration was the one who canceled.
- The left-wing legal organization behind Colorado’s decision to remove former President Donald Trump from its Republican primary ballot has a direct link to the Biden administration.
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) President and CEO Noah Bookbinder is a member of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC) tasked with giving real-time advice to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, the DHS website says.
- CREW brought the Colorado case against Trump and celebrated the Colorado Supreme Court’s 4-3 ruling to keep Trump off the state’s GOP primary ballot.
- “Our Constitution clearly states that those who violate their oath by attacking our democracy are barred from serving in government.
- Bookbinder is a former trial attorney for the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) public integrity section and former chief counsel for criminal justice for the Senate Judiciary Committee. He repeatedly donated to former President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign during his tenure with the Senate, Federal Elections Commission (FEC) records show.
Maine Sec of State Shenna Bellows (shill) just went on CNN and defended her decision to remove Trump from the ballot.
Have no fear guys, she reviewed all the evidence from January 6th herself and determined that J6 was indeed an insurrection and that Trump engaged it it! 🙄
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) December 29, 2023
- her credit, at the end of the clip she admits it’s all political theatre because she suspended the effect of her decision until the courts can act. These libs are desperate and stupid.
It's really wild that the Maine Secretary of State just seized the power to unilaterally block presidential candidates from the ballot, based on a brand new non-judicial administrative procedure she literally just made up herself, supposedly to enforce the federal 14th Amendment pic.twitter.com/ZakI28ewrk
— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) December 29, 2023
If you were looking for the perfect example of Democrat hypocrisy when they screech about preserving democracy, remember that this is the ME secretary of state, who unilaterally decided Donald Trump should not be on the ballot in Maine. Not a court decision, no one else just one… pic.twitter.com/1lAN2bNjDk
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 29, 2023
- person deciding for an entire state by herself. Democrats could not care less about democracy only power remember that when they show you who they are!
I only lasted five minutes more than Brandon. Tapping out. But excited to vote for Biden as soon as I can. Let’s restore civility. #LetThePeopleDecide
— Shenna Bellows (@shennabellows) September 30, 2020
- White House visitor logs reveal Bellows was invited to the White House to meet Biden on March 22, 2023.
- Bellows was invited to the White House for a Women’s History Month event.
- During her time at the event, she snapped a photo with Biden and later posted it to her Facebook with the caption, “Birthday jaunt to DC for a Women’s History Month event at the White House yesterday and walking around today.”
Here is the White House visitor log:
- Shenna Bellows, the Maine Secretary of State who is trying to bar Trump from the 2024 ballot, attended the anti-Trump ‘Women’s March’ in 2017.
- The Women’s March featured numerous speakers using violent rhetoric, including the singer Madonna who said that she had been thinking of ‘blowing up’ the White House.
- The Women’s March, as an organization, quickly crumbled due to multiple charges of anti-Semitism.
- This woman clearly thinks of herself as part of the anti-Trump ‘resistance’ so her efforts to get Trump removed from the ballot should come as no surprise.
- Maine Public reported in 2017:
- Here’s a pic:
This is Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows, who just kicked Donald Trump off of the 2024 ballot. Clearly, she’s just trying to protect our democracy. pic.twitter.com/e4Qq8br4wL
— Ian McKelvey (@ian_mckelvey) December 29, 2023
The DS will continue to do this until the SC makes its ruling, Do you see the election interference, how they don’t want the people to actually make the decision who should be President.