Boris Johnson has had with the EU and he is ready to completely break away from them. Consumer sentiment has formed a V, which means that people now have hope. US retail sales rise, the economy is moving forward at full steam. The [CB] begins its narrative of why the system is not going to improve. The [DS]/MSM have gone full 1984, the people now see their true intentions, censor at all costs. The patriots are ready to unleash the second wave, this is going to be very damaging and the social media companies are preparing for this. The patriots are in full control, they have tons of ammunition. [DS] message sent, getting ready for something big.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
😁 Get The Same Lights I Use To Make My House Safer & More Stylish: 🌑💡
➡️ http://www.solarstairlight.com ⬅️
Get 65% OFF by clicking the link above ^^^
- UK really is prepared to walk away from the table, because the PM is reportedly threatening to do so once again.
- The UK’s chief Brexit negotiator, David Frost, reportedly told his Continental counterpart, Michel Barnier, that as of now, there is “no basis” for another round of talks, which had been set for London next week (with another “final” round set for the last week in October).
- UMich sentiment rose in preliminary October data to its highest since March driven by a continued bounce in ‘hope’ (expectations)
- September retail sales beat majestically, rising 1.9% MoM against expectations of a 0.8% rise (the fastest pace in three months).
- This surprise sent YoY retail sales soaring with the headline up 5.4% and core retail sales up a stunning 9.1% YoY – the greatest rise ever!
Every segment of the market (except Electronics & Appliance Stores) saw sales increase in September…
Online Retail sales stabilized…
- The top economist at the World Bank said in an interview on Thursday that the coronavirus pandemic is “morphing into a major economic crisis” .
- She said the “longer the uncertainty, the longer the pandemic works its way through the global economy, the bigger the balance sheet damage.”
- Joe Biden and Trump participated in a town hall, Biden was on ABC and Trump was on NBC
- ABC News and George Stephanopoulos failed to asked Joe Biden about the bombshell New York Post reports with Hunter Biden’s emails showing Biden sold the US out to China, Ukraine and Russia in pay-to-play schemes.
- The New York Post Hunter Biden email scandal is the biggest story of the day, yet ABC allowed Joe Biden to participate in a 90-minute town hall without asking one single question about his Ukraine-China-Russia pay-to-play scandal while he was the US Vice President.
- One of the questioners at the ABC-hosted event was Nathan Osburn, a former speechwriter for the Obama White House. Osburn specifically worked for the Office of Public Affairs at the Commerce Department under the Obama-Biden administration and at the Small Business Administration.
Osburn’s profession was listed as “communications” on the ABC town hall graphic
The other questioner at Biden’s town hall is the wife of former PA Dem candidate Ezra Nanes.
She told Biden about her ‘8-year-old transgender daughter’ and Biden agreed that prepubescent children should be able to change their gender.
Neither Joe Biden or Donald Trump were asked about Hunter Biden’s emails last night
Instead, Savannah Guthrie ambushed Present Trump and obsessed over white supremacists and Q Anon.
- The president was pressed to “disavow QAnon in its entirety” during an NBC town hall on Thursday evening, with moderator Savannah Guthrie stating the group believes Democrats are a “Satanic pedophile ring” and that Trump is the “savior.”
- “I know nothing about QAnon. I know very little,” Trump replied, as Guthrie interjected: “I just told you.”
You told me, but what you tell me doesn’t necessarily make it fact. I hate to say that. I know nothing about it. I do know they are very much against pedophilia, they fight it very hard.
So Trump who is on Twitter all the time, retweets other accounts know nothing about Qanon, well played, the [DS] is trying to trap him,
- John Gouldman posted an article on his personal website.
- This amazing report was ignored by the media
- The Gateway Pundit with full permission from the author.
- My family is behind most of the ‘fake liberal news’ you see on Facebook
- President Donald Trump isn’t lying when he says fake news is the “Enemy of the People.” He’s also not lying when he says Democrats are in a “partnership with the media.”
- For several years, I’ve been one of the biggest liberal ghost bloggers in the United States. Even more important than that, my family has been behind most of the ‘fake liberal news’ you see on Facebook, with my brother Daniel Gouldman encouraging our mother and father to invest in some of his media ventures.
- This isn’t an all-inclusive list, either.
- Some background information: Resist Create used to be called US Uncut. The name was re-branded in 2017. This was one of the most well-known liberal pages on Facebook for awhile until activist Ryan Clayton teamed up with my family’s network.
- Ryan Clayton is the guy who threw Russian flags at President Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Watch HERE). He also claims he was assaulted by Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe (Watch HERE).
- Bipartisan Report is a venture my brother has with Justin Brotman, the son of recently deceased Costco co-founder Jeff Brotman.
- In 2016, my brother hosted and paid for the official Netroots Nation party under his Addicting Info LLC. If you’re not aware, Netroots is the “largest annual conference for progressives.” Top Democratic politicians routinely speak at their meetups every year.
- YouTube (and many others) are sponsoring Netroots this year.
- “What is different this time is how domestic sites are emulating the Russian strategy of 2016 by aggressively creating networks of Facebook pages and accounts — many of them fake — that make it appear as if the ideas they are promoting enjoy widespread popularity, researchers said.”
- If that’s the case, then the Democratic National Committee (DNC) is guilty of Russian schemes
- There is a ‘special list’ at Facebook and Team Pelosi put me on it.
- Democracy Partners lists Pelosi as one of their many clients in the Democratic Party. Their public client list boasts of having 76 current Democrats in the House, as well as 11 current Democratic U.S. Senators, including Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren. They’re also working with the Biden campaign but they haven’t updated their website yet (at the time of this writing) to reflect this.
- Over 100 absentee ballots were found among undelivered crates of mail in a dumpster near Louisville, Kentucky, WDRB Media reported.
- The Office of the Inspector General is investigating after a contractor renovating home found 112 absentee ballots, according to WDRB.
- First, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield warned that sharing Thanksgiving dinner indoors with a group of loved ones was very, very dangerous.
- Now, Dr. Anthony Fauci is joining the chorus. In an interview with Norah O’Donnell on CBS News, the media darling said the following about the holiday:
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 17:32:42 ID: 9b6b5c
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 17:33:19 ID: 9b6b5c
Anonymous 10/15/2020 17:32:01 ID:dcc7aa
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 17:54:41 ID: 97b7f3
Anonymous 10/15/2020 17:42:44 ID:4be2f5
- “Throughout my tenure at the Federal Communications Commission, I have favored regulatory parity, transparency, and free expression. Social media companies have a First Amendment right to free speech. But they do not have a First Amendment right to a special immunity denied to other media outlets, such as newspapers and broadcasters,” he said.
- The RNC claims that by limiting circulation of the New York Post article about Hunter Biden’s business dealings, and Joe Biden’s alleged knowledge of those dealings, they violated federal campaign finance law
The Republican National Committee (RNC) on filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) alleging that the censorship of the New York Post article about Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings and former Vice President Joe Biden’s alleged knowledge of those dealings amounts to an “illegal corporate in-kind political contribution” to the Biden campaign
The complaint, filed by the RNC states that the RNC “believes that Twitter has violated FECA and the Commission’s Regulations by making corporate in-kind contributions to Biden for President.”
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 17:56:51 ID: 97b7f3
Anonymous 10/15/2020 17:52:37 ID:5993b3
The FBI’s Child Porn Attack Dog
One image included in the New York Post photos was the FBI’s subpoena for the laptop.
Bleeding through the top page was the FBI Special Agent’s signature: Joshua Wilson. Joshua Wilson works a specific kind of crime: child porn.
FBI Grand Jury subpoena for Hunter Biden’s laptop.
In 2012, Wilson was described by The Star-Ledger, a New Jersey-based newspaper, as “an FBI agent based in New Jersey who has spent nearly five years working full time on child pornography.
More recent news articles suggest Wilson has also worked child abduction cases.
A child pornography criminal complaint from 2012 includes Wilson’s signature — seemingly an exact match to what was found on the December subpoena.
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 18:22:02 ID: aa946f
Without you, collectively, there would have been no way to bypass their control.