Trump and the patriots built the economy up, now the people can see the difference. The infrastructure bill is now being prepared for the great reset. The patriots provided one path for the [CB] and they are following it soon, the people will see it all. Trump and the patriots needed the [DS] to commit the crime, the patriots caught them in the act. Now the people are rallying together to show fraud, fraud vitiates everything. Military Intelligence and No Such Agency are the key, they have captured the foreign and domestic collusion in the Presidential election, Trump caught them all. Trump and the patriots are the stone that has the strength to push the truth out to the rest of the people, both together is the keystone. Everything we are witnessing revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020, when fraud is shown to the public the current government will be incapacitated. Devolution.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- What also is apparent is that President Trump brought the economy back to 92% of its previous high before he left office.
- IHS’s latest monthly report and other recent data are more than likely ringing alarm bells at the White House and the Fed.
- Richard Trumka, AFL-CIO labor organization boss has died unexpectedly.
- Trumka was a very close ally to the Biden White House.
- Trumka was a far-left globalist who openly supported illegal aliens taking US jobs.
- “It is abundantly clear to me that the Governor has lost the confidence of the Assembly Democratic majority and that he can no longer remain in office,” Carl Heastie, Speaker of the New York State Assembly, said in a statement Tuesday.
- “He’s a serial sexual predator,”
- A majority in the New York State Assembly is in favor of impeaching Gov. Andrew Cuomo if he refuses to resign in the wake of the attorney general’s report concluding he sexually harassed at least 11 women,
- Of the 150 Assembly members, 86 have expressed support for beginning the impeachment process,
- Joe Biden is doing such a terrible job, even the far-left fake pollsters at Quinnipiac couldn’t juice their latest poll to lift him over 50 percent approval.
- “President Biden gets a mixed job approval rating, with 46 percent of Americans approving and 43 percent disapproving,” reports the fake pollster. “This compares to a positive 49 — 41 percent job approval in May.”
- A new poll released shows that 51% of likely voters in California would vote to remove incumbent Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) from office, while only 40% would vote to retain him, spelling trouble for the embattled liberal.
- Food and vegetable manufacturer SPC is the first Australian company to announce that all staff must be fully vaccinated for the CCP virus by the end of November or be banned from entering any company workplace.
- The mandate covers everyone who enters an SPC company space, including all staff—casual and permanent workers and contractors—as well as all visitors.
- French President Emmanuel Macron said France was working on rolling out third doses to the elderly and vulnerable from September.
- Germany intends to give boosters to immunocompromised patients, the very elderly and nursing home residents from September, the health ministry said.
- Their vacation does not affect the lack of quorum that the House has in Austin that prevents the chamber from passing an elections bill. But it is at odds with Democrats’ insistence that they would use their time away to advocate for federal voting rights legislation in the nation’s capital.
- Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin will make Covid vaccination mandatory for all active duty troops.
- Initially the Pentagon said it would likely wait until the Covid vaccine was FDA approved before making the jab mandatory for the troops.
- The Biden Administration is working to require all foreign visitors traveling to the United States to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
- What about all the illegals aliens pouring over the border.
- Currently, all travelers to the US must show proof of a negative Covid test within 3 days of travel. Do those coming over the border
🚨🚨 The Biden Administration has released 7,000 COVID-positive illegal immigrants into McAllen, TX since February—1,500 just last week alone.
They’re not actually serious about COVID.
— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) August 4, 2021