The economy is now deteriorating and the [CB] cannot stop it, the people are waking up and the [CB] is trying to push forward their plan for the Great Reset. The number of jobs expected falls short. The infrastructure bill is designed for the GR. The CDC is trying to create laws in regards to landlords. The debt ceiling will be raised, those who said it wont lied. China is importing coal at an accelerated rate. The [DS]/corrupt politicians were setup from the beginning, as the plan was taking shape they tried to change the laws, but this all failed. The [DS] was pushed to exactly where they needed to be and when the time is right the patriots are going to strike. This is war, not everything will be clean, it was pre-planned long ago, the people were given the highest form of intelligence to understand what was going to happen. The plan is trap the foreign and domestic enemies and expose it all to the American people, some will not understand, that is why a few were told the plan so they could enlighten others.
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- U.S. businesses added just 330,000 jobs in July, according to a report from payroll processing firm ADP
- That was less than half of the 680,000 forecast by analysts, according to Econoday. June’s estimate was revised down to 680,000 from the initial estimate of 692,000.
- July’s job growth wa the smallest gain in ADP’s estimates since February.
- The bipartisan infrastructure bill includes a provision that would require auto manufacturers to equip “advanced alcohol monitoring systems” in all new cars.
- Buried in the massive proposal—which is already longer than 2,700 pages—is a section titled, “ADVANCED IMPAIRED DRIVING TECHNOLOGY,” which mandates new vehicles include “a system that … passively and accurately detect[s] whether the blood alcohol concentration of a driver of a motor vehicle is equal to or greater than the blood alcohol concentration” of .08, in which case the system would “prevent or limit motor vehicle operation.” Automobile manufacturers would have a three-year grace period to comply with the regulation.
- “It certainly looks like this opens the door for mandatory breathalyzers in every new car.
- Tucked away on page 508 of the U.S. Senate’s 2,700-page, so-called “infrastructure” bill, are the plans for a national “per mile fee” pilot program. And it is exactly what it sounds like — the more you drive, the more you pay.
- More concerning than cost is privacy. In the name of fighting “climate change” and funding future infrastructure, the federal government would most likely have to track everywhere Americans drive at varying degrees, all while reportedly keeping private data safe.
- The CDC on Tuesday announced a new 60-day moratorium on evictions.
- CDC Director Rochelle Walensky acted independently and signed the order
- “This order will expire on October 3, 2021 and applies in United States counties experiencing substantial and high levels of community transmission levels of SARS-CoV-2,” according to a statement, which adds that the moratorium “allows additional time for rent relief to reach renters and to further increase vaccination rates.” There are steep criminal penalties for landlords who break this order signed by Walensky.
- Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters urged the CDC to ignore the Supreme Court ruling and unilaterally extend the eviction moratorium.
there was an official ruling on this in May from U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich, who said the CDC acted outside the scope of its authority when it previously issued the moratorium.
The Supreme Court said no to Biden extending the eviction moratorium Maxine Waters failed to pass a bill Biden ignores both and decrees it anyway The rule of law ended some time ago and we now live in the era of rule by decree Feudalism is back
Why did they do this
I believe there are two agendas at play
- If they followed the SC, people would be thrown out onto the street
** 6 million renters are behind on their rent payments
- These people would be angry, most would probably protest then it would lead into rioting, they would create chaos.
- By doing what they are doing they putting alot of pressure on those who own building, the big banks will swoop in and buy it all. The big banks are colluding with the government to ensure that they own everything.
This is not a law the landlords do not have to follow it, the SC already ruled on this
They know that everything they are doing is unconstitutional but the courts take time—They are banking on you being too scared not to listen.
- Despite global expectations to move away from coal, demand in China is still strong,
- In spite of growing international pressure, coal continues to boom across much of Asia, with China at the helm. Although China is attempting to move away from coal, rationing electricity use to battle the rising demand of the major polluter, hot temperatures are forcing the government to keep on producing as well as importing to meet this demand…
- To read more visit OilPrice.com
- An aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fabricated the governor’s signature on a document attesting that he had completed a mandatory sexual harassment training in 2019, according to a report by state Attorney General Letitia James.
- The training course defined sexual harassment as “any unwanted verbal or physical advance, sexually explicit or derogatory statement or sexually discriminatory remark that is offensive or objectionable to the recipient,” conduct that numerous women accused Cuomo of engaging in.
- Both Cuomo and the aide that admitted to fabricating his signature on the document testified that the governor took the mandatory training course in 2019.
- The Westchester County District Attorney’s Office has sent a letter to the New York Attorney General requesting materials from the independent investigation into Gov. Andrew Cuomo because some of the alleged conduct occurred in Westchester County,
- Specifically, District Attorney Mimi Rocah writes that she is looking for information tied the harassment and unwanted touching of a New York State Trooper who was initially assigned to the Governor’s detail at his Mount Kisco, New York residence.
- Chris Cuomo, the host of a prime time show on CNN, has admitted to advising his brother in a PR manner as the accusations were pouring in. The AG report confirms this, and it’s clear now Chris’ best-case scenario is that his brother kept him in the dark about how bad some of it was. The worst-case scenario (and, given the ego he’s displayed, the more likely one) is that he knew and helped his brother try to move beyond it or cover some of it up.
You really think the highest number of illegal aliens in 25 years, the highest rate of inflation in 13 years, the highest gas prices since their 2008 all time high and the complete decimation of your rights and freedoms, all in the first 6 months of Biden is sheer coincidence?
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) August 4, 2021
- Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Tuesday announced that he made good on his promise to pardon a couple who gained notoriety for pointing guns at social justice demonstrators as they marched past the couple’s home in a luxury St. Louis enclave last year.
- Parson, a Republican, on Friday pardoned Mark McCloskey, who pleaded guilty in June to misdemeanor fourth-degree assault and was fined $750, and Patricia McCloskey, who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment and was fined $2,000.
- For libertarians – and even many non-libertarians – it’s not shocking to discover that a US Administration lies and deceives the electorate. For government on all levels, lying to the American people is as American as apple pie. Sometimes the liars are held to account for their deception, but most often they are not.
- Watching these early months of the Biden Administration it’s hard not to think that lying, deceiving, and manipulation is rising to a whole new level.
- Take “ending the endless war” in Afghanistan. It is not happening
- The US is not finally leaving the Afghan people alone to run their country as they see fit. Just this week, Gen. Frank McKenzie, head of US Central Command (CENTCOM) announced that the US is increasing – not ending – its airstrikes on Afghanistan. The US would be pulling regular military troops out of the country (though likely keeping CIA, Special Forces, and mercenaries on the ground), but it would continue to bomb Afghanistan using “over the horizon” facilities from the Persian Gulf.
- Then last week Biden announced an “end of the US combat mission” in Iraq by the end of the year. While we’ve heard that line before, still it seemed like good news. However, as usual, the devil was in the details. While the “mission” was over, the US troops would remain in-country in an “advisory role.” This is despite the fact that the Iraqi Parliament formally requested last year that US troops leave the country.
- Biden has bombed anti-ISIS militias supported by the Iraqi government twice this year (so far).
- The 900 US troops illegally occupying Syrian territory would also remain in-country, the Biden Administration announced last week.
- Former Assistant Secretary for Homeland Security under President Obama Juliette Kayyem called Tuesday for the Biden administration to restrict the unvaccinated from flying by placing them on a no-fly list.
As Germany begins to lockdown the
- Julian Reichelt, the editor-in-chief of the popular German newspaper Bild—with a current circulation of about 1.37 million copies daily—has made a public apology for fearmongering society for the past 18 months with the newspaper’s coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic. He made a point to apologize to the children of the world who were told: “that they were going to murder their grandma” if they were near her. Reichelt said the top-rated Bild’s coverage was “like poison” and “made you feel like you were a danger to society.”
- “To the millions of children in this country for whom our society is responsible, I want to express here what neither our government nor our Chancellor dares tell you. We ask you to forgive us. When a state steals the rights of a child, it must prove that by doing so, it protects him against concrete and imminent danger. This proof has never been provided. It has been replaced by propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic.”
Let me see if I understand this correctly: there’s more enforcement to enter a restaurant than there is to enter the country?
— Rising serpent 🇺🇸 (@rising_serpent) August 3, 2021
- The Biden administration is specifically targeting Florida and Texas for allowing the principles of constitutional freedom to guide their COVID mitigation efforts. Over the past two days the White House in general, and Joe Biden specifically, has been targeting Governor Ron DeSantis and Governor Greg Abbott.
- During a press conference today, in South Florida on environmental issues, Governor DeSantis delivered remarks about his response to a recent surge in COVID positive testing, while recommitting to keeping Florida a free and open state. As DeSantis notes, the federal mitigation efforts have failed on multiple fronts to stem COVID-19 while simultaneously punishing people; he will not participate in any intervention that provides no benefit and has no basis in science. Video below prompted to the COVID discussion:
TAKE A LISTEN
They are now rolling out Lambda folks. The whole ‘hey let’s lock everybody down again!’ narrative was cratering so they had to quickly throw together a new virus variant, even weaker than Delta or the original, to try to scare states into locking back down.
- PCR Tests Are Merely Detecting the Common Cold
- Freedom of Information Requests: Health/ Science Institutions Worldwide “Have No Record” of SARS-COV-2 Isolation/Purification
- In a shocking revelation first reported by Dan Dicks of Press for Truth (Canada), an FDA document admits that the CDC and FDA conspired to fabricate a covid-19 testing protocol using human cells combined with common cold virus fragments because they had no physical samples of the SARS-CoV-2 “covid” virus available.
- Without physical reference material to use for calibration and confirmation, the test has zero scientific basis in physical reality. And all the PCR analysis based on this protocol is utterly fraudulent, flagging people as “positive” for covid when they merely possess tiny quantities of RNA fragments from other coronavirus strains circulating in their blood.
- The FDA document, available from the FDA.gov website, is entitled, “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel .” The document astonishingly admits: (emphasis ours)
- Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells andviral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.
- In other words, they had no covid virus from which to develop and calibrate the test, so they mixed up a cocktail of human cells and RNA fragments from a common cold virus, then called it “covid.” The GenBank sequence referred to in this paragraph is simply a digital library definition that’s labeled “covid” but has no supporting reference materials in physical reality either.
- That’s because no doctor or researcher has isolated “covid” from any infected, symptomatic patient. As a result, no laboratory instruments can be calibrated against actual covid, and the tests simply rely on digital libraries pushed out by the CDC and WHO, using “covid” as the label.
- The PCR tests are then instructed to look for these genetic sequences obtained from the fabricated digital libraries, meaning the entire scheme is junk science circular logic with no basis in physical reality.
- CDC pulls its own fraudulent covid PCR testing protocol, implying it cannot differentiate between covid and influenza
- What adds to the mystery in all this is the fact that the CDC just issued a “laboratory alert,” announcing their intention to withdraw the faulty PCR testing protocol by the end of this year. As part of their announcement, they implied that the current PCR test — the same one the FDA mentioned above, which was developed without any physical covid samples for calibration — cannot tell the difference between influenza and covid.
- From the CDC document:
- In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.
- Why might it be important to differentiate covid from influenza?
- Because, as it seems, influenza cases nearly disappeared in 2020 as influenza was re-labeled “covid” due to the faulty testing.
- A double-blind Israeli study has concluded that Ivermectin, an inexpensive anti-parasitic widely used since 1981, reduces both the duration and infectiousness of Covid-19, according to the Jerusalem Post.
- The study, conducted by Prof. Eli Schwartz, founder of the Center for Travel Medicine and Tropical Disease at Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer, looked at some 89 eligible volunteers over the age of 18 who had tested positive for coronavirus, and were living in state-run Covid-19 hotels. After being divided into two groups, 50% received ivermectin, and 50% received a placebo. Each patient was given the drug for three days in a row, an hour before eating.
- 83% of participants were symptomatic at recruitment. 13.5% of patients had comorbidities of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, hypertension or cancer. The median age of the patients was 35, ranging from 20 to 71-years-old.
- Treatment was discontinued on the third day, and patients were monitored every two days thereafter. By day six, 72% of those treated with ivermectin tested negative for the virus, vs. 50% of those who received the placebo. Meanwhile, just 13% of ivermectin patients were able to infect others after six days compared to 50% of the placebo group – nearly four times as many.
- Three patients in the placebo group were admitted to hospitals for respiratory symptoms, while one ivermectin patient was hospitalized for shortness of breath the day the study began – only to be discharged a day later and “sent back to the hotel in good condition,” according to the study.
- “Our study shows first and foremost that ivermectin has antiviral activity,” said Schwartz, adding “It also shows that there is almost a 100% chance that a person will be noninfectious in four to six days, which could lead to shortening isolation time for these people. This could have a huge economic and social impact.”
- Another blow to the Democrat-Marxists–
** 90% of American voters are concerned with election cheating.
** 74% support Voter ID.
- The Washington Examiner reported:
- Ron Watkins – CodeMonkeyZ — released several photos leaked to him from an alleged Dominion Voting Systems employee and whistleblower.
- The documents prove that Dominion has remote access to their equipment during the elections.
- This is a HUGE development.
- The Gateway Pundit spoke with Ron Watkins on Wednesday morning. Here is what Ron told us:
Ron Watkins told us the Dominion whistleblower reached out to him recently.
He-she was working inside the election tabulation room in one of the big counties. Ron did not want to disclose the state where this took place.
Ron told us, “The video I put out was 1 minute 13 seconds and I’ve got approximately 30 minutes of video total.”
There’s a lot of documents and there’s a lot of secret stuff I’m holding back on for now. And what you’ve seen is NOT the whole thing.
We asked Ron how he confirmed that the documents were real?
Ron Watkins responded, “The video is absolutely where it claims to be from. The screenshots that I posted in the video are highly cropped. The rest of the footage is obviously inside the Dominion server room. You can see all different people and their names. The reason I cropped it out is that once one of those people are known they know which tabulation center that is then our whistleblower is in danger. I don’t know if the whistleblower is still working there or what’s going on.”
Ron Watkins: And what I put out is maybe 1% is conservative. Maybe 1% of 1%. What I put out is highly focused because it caught the CEO of Dominion in perjury. He said there’s no way these machines can be connected in his Michigan testimony. Well they can be… Technically they can be connected by the administration BIOS.
- Three months ago, two wonderful Republican candidates in Texas defeated ALL Democrats, so the Congressional election last week was between two Republicans. My endorsed candidate won in the Primary, but the other outstanding candidate won the General Election because virtually 100% of Democrats, approximately 17% of the total vote, supported the candidate I did not endorse. I won because we ended up with a great Republican candidate—the Democrats never had a chance. Unfortunately, the Fake News never wrote that Democrats were in the race, obviously voting against me. It was a big Trump victory, a great Republican victory, and a great victory for American Patriot Congressman Jake Ellzey. Would really be nice if the Fake News would become real news!
- One of the biggest stories in the Lamestream Media yesterday was the very important Congressional race in Ohio and whether or not Trump-backed candidate, Mike Carey, would lose against a large and outstanding field of other candidates. The mainstream was chomping at the bit to report a loss for a Trump endorsed candidate—they couldn’t wait. In fact the Washington Post still hasn’t corrected their very old story. But lo and behold, instead of a loss, there was a landslide victory for Mike—a win far larger than even the most optimistic of polls. It was a great day for Ohio, but the story of this victory has been barely reported by the Fake News. If my endorsed candidate would have lost, it would have been nothing but front page. Such a double standard, but congratulations to Mike, he will never let Ohio down.
The term Antifa is a combination of the words “Anti-Fascist”. Robert Stilson from the Capital Research Center has a great series trying to explain exactly who Antifa is. Here are the links and a screenshot below of his definition of Antifa:
That point is important. Even our own FBI director Chris Wray testified that Antifa is an ideology, not an organization. Just keep that in mind as we continue.
GOOD MORNING Q
If SESSIONS & WRAY are DC SWAMP/DEEP STATE why are they cleaning their respective houses?
Antifa has been operating in the United States since the 1980s but were relatively under the radar. That was until 2017 when the first notable violent display took place at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville.
“Our goal should be in 20 years those who voted for trump are too uncomfortable to share that fact in public.” That quote is quite terrifying but it is exactly how Antifa and the Democrats view anybody who supports Trump. They want us silenced. Antifa, along with some of the radical BLM groups have turned into the militant arm of the liberal left.
As we all know, 2020 brought about an unprecedented wave of violence.
The democrats and their media lackeys spent all summer claiming the protests were “Mostly Peaceful” and used the narrative to attack Trump. The democrats refused to condemn Antifa. Ben Shapiro said it best:
What I’m going to focus on now is some of the interesting things that happened behind the scenes & how this all ties in with with January 6th and Devolution. Here is the timeline of events following the death of George Floyd.
- May 25th – George Floyd Dies
- May 31 – Urgent email sent granting DEA authority to conduct covert surveillance and prevent against threats to public safety
- May 31 – PDJT tweets that the USA will be designating Antifa as a terrorist organization (even though that didn’t happen….yet)
- June 1st – Trump urges governors to deploy national guard and “Threatens” he would mobilize every available federal force both “civilian and military” to end violent protests.
- June 1st – Trump makes surprise visit to Saint John’s Church
- June 1st – Hours after Saint John’s picture, FBI spy plane started surveilling Washington D.C. protests
- June 3rd and 4th – National Guard uses RC-26 to surveil DC protests
* Important to note that the President, followed by the DOD, followed by the Secretary of the Army is in charge of the District of Columbia National Guard:
- June 4th – AG Barr announces DOJ has evidence of Antifa involvement
- June 19th – Reporting confirms the DHS “used helicopters, airplanes and drones in more than 15 cities to watch protests over the killing of George Floyd and obtained more than 270 hours of surveillance”.
- June 26th – Trump issues Executive order for Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence
- June 26th – Barr releases implementation memo for creation of a DOJ task force on violent antigovernment extremists
So based on the timeline above, we know that surveillance was taking place at these protests. We know there was a task force created to handle extremist groups. We also know that Trump wanted Antifa to be classified as a terrorist organization, something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. It is important to understand what that would mean.
The National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC)
Key part there is the NCTC doesn’t have “broad authority and responsibility” when it comes to “purely domestic terrorism and domestic terrorist organizations”. That falls strictly under the purview of the FBI (who gets assistance from DHS and other agencies). However, once there is a foreign or international aspect, the NCTC pulls rank and takes the lead.
Many people say the Posse Comitatus Act (PCA) from 1878 restricts the use of military in domestic matters . Specifically when it comes to terrorism, congress has given the President the freedom to do whatever he has to do. Here is an excerpt from the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 (you only need to read the highlighted parts).
So lets just summarize a few points so we’re on the same page.
- In order for military to get involved in handling terrorism, there needs to be a “foreign” or “international” aspect to the group(s) committing the terrorism.
- Trump said the USA will be designating Antifa as a “Terrorist organization”.
- AG Barr said they were “also seeing foreign actors”.
- Multiple agencies (including the District of Columbia National Guard) were using multiple forms of surveillance to monitor the protests. DC NG involvement = Department of Defense and the army.
When you add all this up, it tells me they were treating Antifa as a foreign or international terrorist organization and were using all available resources to track and monitor the members on the ground including the military. Who would be in charge of overseeing an investigation into Antifa as a foreign or international terrorist organization?
The Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).
Donald Trump nominated Christopher Miller on March 18th, 2020 and he was sworn in as Director of the NCTC on August 10th.
Pay attention to the timeline. Prior to this nomination, he was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Combating Terrorism (DASD (SO/CT)). He was in that role from January 6th, 2020 until August 7th and he would directly report to the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special operations and Low-intensity Conflict (ASD (SO/LIC)).
Chris miller was also “Performing the duties of” ASD (SO/LIC) from June 19th, 2020 – August 7th, 2020 so for that period of time, he served as both the ASD (SO/LIC) & DASD (SO/CT). Here is a reminder of what he did in those roles:
So prior to becoming the Director of the NCTC, Miller was actively overseeing employment of special forces in counterterrorism (including special reconnaissance). Knowing that Antifa was being looked at as a foreign or international terrorist organization, Miller would have been directly involved in the surveillance operations and any other related operations. The same guy at the center of Devolution, is at the center of the Antifa investigation.
Take a listen to this 4 minute clip from an interview released October 8th, 2020. The Clip will start at 29:51. Watch until the 33:33 mark.
Here are some of the key takeaways: “Our [NCTC] remit , FBI has domestic, we support when requested. What we focus on is the links. We do see some connectivity. What we haven’t seen yet is organized, foreign terrorist organizations supporting or directing domestic groups. When the intel backs it up they will get designated… The worst thing these groups can do is have an office on Rhode Island avenue, a post office box and a financial bank account. They have modified their organization structure and how they do things but that’s the key thing we keep our eyes on.”
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/10/2018 01:40:13 ID:bbd970
Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
January 6th, 2021
“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” Those are the words the mainstream media actively buried from the public but if you listened to his speech, those are the words spoken by President Trump. I believe his supporters listened. The Capitol riots was one of the biggest chess moves used by Trump’s enemies.
Remember, they have successfully stolen the election and they were able to deflect, gas light, and spin the narrative all the way to Jan 6th. All they needed to do was have it cemented by the electoral college vote. The only issue was there are legal ways to challenge the vote. Republicans were saying ahead of time they would do so. Lucky for Biden and his friends, the “Capital was breached” and “Trump and his supporters we’re trying to overthrow the government”.
When the dust settled, nobody talked about the challenges to the vote anymore. They swiftly proceeded to “vote” for Biden and here we are. Think about just a few of the things that have happened as a result of that day.
How Jan 6th played out was far more beneficial to Trump’s enemies than it was for Trump and it was so obvious that something like this would happen. Antifa is known for infiltrating these types of events yet Trump gave them a massive opportunity to do so. What was he thinking?
As always, he was thinking 10 steps ahead.
Trump set them up.
First let’s look at the timeline of the events
Trump was scheduled to speak at 11:00 AM EST. They plastered his starting time of 11:00 AM everywhere. I personally remember watching the speech and waiting for him to start. It seemed like an eternity because I was so excited. I thought for sure this was the speech he was going to make his “reveal” of how he wouldn’t allow the election to be stolen. He instead was an hour late and started around Noon. It wasn’t the “reveal” we were hoping it would be.
The speech lasted 1 hour and 12 minutes, ending at 1:12 PM EST. Lawmakers gathered for their joint session at the Capitol starting at 1:00 PM EST. The speech was located at the Ellipse, more than a mile and a half from the Capitol. The Capitol barricades were breached at 1:05 PM EST
The math doesn’t add up.
I think Trump was late to speak on purpose because he had intel of what Antifa was planning. The best proof I can provide you of this comes in the form of a memo that has gone almost completely unnoticed. Here are some of the key screenshots:
Note the Date:
It’s almost as if Trump was telling us exactly what Antifa was about to do; “Antifa has long used otherwise permissible demonstrations to engage in lawless, criminal behavior to further its radical agenda”. “These violent acts undermine the rights of peaceful protestors…”.
So this memo, which came out the day before the Capitol riots, instructed that “The Secretary of State shall, in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, review information received from the Department of Justice and other authorities to assess whether to classify Antifa as a terrorist organization under section 1182(a)(3)(B)(vi) of title 8, United States Code.”
The timing of this is more than a coincidence. Why was this memorandum issued on January 5th? What changed?
If Antifa had been surveilled since the summer, their network will be mostly mapped out.
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent – phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.
Q Clearance Patriot