Trump and the patriots are now saving the taxpayers money, they have cut the White House staff for a savings of 23 million dollars. The unemployment number have gone down again to 11.1%. Confidence and hope are now returning, which means the people will push the economy completely online. Mortgage apps are rising dramatically. Congress is looking to change small business supply chains and Mnuchin is looking at more stimulus. The [DS]/MSM are busy pushing their agenda, meanwhile the patriots are now moving forward with their mission. They are now rounding up those who are involved in treason, sedition and crimes against humanity. The patriots are in control, arrests are now happening, law and order will be restored.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 07.02.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- President Trump continued to cut the White House staff in the past year, and he has spent about $23 million less on aides than former President Barack Obama,
- In analyzing the staff list, the group Open the Books found:
- Trump spent $23.5 million less on White House payroll costs than Obama
- Trump’s White House payroll has 413 employees — 55 fewer staffers than during Obama
- First Lady Melania Trump has 11 staffers versus Michelle Obama, who had 24 staffers.
- The U.S. economy added 4.8 million jobs in June and the unemployment rate fell to 11.1 percent, both better than expected.
- The economy has added around 7.3 million jobs in the past two months.
- Retail stores added 740,000. There were big gains in clothing stores, furniture stores, department stores, and auto dealerships. Despite the gains, total employment is around 1.5 million below February’s level.
- Manufacturing employment rose by 356,000 but is down by 757,000 since February. June employment increases were concentrated in the durable goods component, with the auto sector adding 196,000 jobs, accounting for over half of the job gain in manufacturing. Construction employment increased by 158,000 in June, following a gain of 453,000 in May.
- Economists had been expecting around 3 million new jobs,
- Still, mortgage applications are rising despite it all. Buyer demand is up, too. overall demand from homebuyers is now up 25 percent over pre-pandemic levels.
- What’s causing this jump in activity with all that’s going on? There are a few factors:
- 1. Low mortgage rates
- Rates on 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages hit record lows in May, at one point reaching 3.15 percent. For buyers, those low rates can mean a more affordable mortgage payment or more homebuying power.
- Low rates are also good for existing homeowners. Just a small dip in rates can mean big savings — both on the monthly payment and in long-term interest costs. In fact, according to the latest Mortgage Monitor report from data firm Black Knight, about 14 million homeowners could shave at least 0.75 percent off their mortgage rate through refinancing.
- the House Committee on Small Business Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Tax, and Capital Access heard from small business owners and experts on the impact of supply chain disruptions related to COVID-19 on small businesses.
- “This black swan event sent a shockwave through the world, forcing supply chain leaders to rethink current operating models, questioning their organization’s emergency preparedness and dependencies on primary sources. Industries of all kinds, from medical to agricultural, automotive, retail, manufacturing, and more have been indiscriminately harmed by the cascading effects of the novel coronavirus,” said Ranking Member Kevin Hern (R-OK).
- Supply Chain Disruptions Hinder Small Business
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said that the phase 4 coronavirus stimulus package could include additional funds for schools and universities so that they can reopen in the fall while still following proper social distancing guidelines.
- Ukraine’s Central Bank Governor Yakiv Smoliy unexpectedly submitted his resignation , citing “systematic political pressure” on the bank’s activities and attempts to curb its independence.
- Top committee staff for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, were briefed in February on intelligence about Russia offering the Taliban bounties in Afghanistan, but he took no action in response to the briefing, The intelligence was briefed to Schiff’s staff during a congressional delegation, or CODEL, trip to Afghanistan in February.
- Schiff, who has acknowledged President Donald Trump was never briefed on the so-called intelligence, has thus far refused to disclose that his staff was personally briefed. .
- “I heard there’s more to come, more Brady evidence to come,” . Brady evidence refers to exculpatory evidence in the government’s possession that prosecutors are required to provide to the defense.
- I wonder if we are going to see the original 302
- A new study claims that the Black Lives Matter riots actually may have slowed the overall spread of the Coronavirus.
- Hundreds of thousands of people gathered in the streets rioting, looting and protesting without social distancing.
- Weddings, barbecues and parties will cause COVID to spread — but rioting, looting and protesting (if you are in solidarity with Black Lives Matter) will actually slow the spread of COVID.
A monumental day in Richmond that begins the important process of removing these painful symbols of our past.
Thank you, next. pic.twitter.com/NMCmGzrmUY
— Ralph Northam (@GovernorVA) July 1, 2020
The NYT attacks Mount Rushmore
Mount Rushmore was built on land that belonged to the Lakota tribe and sculpted by a man who had strong bonds with the Ku Klux Klan. It features the faces of 2 U.S. presidents who were slaveholders.https://t.co/pHmJScnYbb
— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 1, 2020
In 1851, @nytimes founding editor Henry Jarvis Raymond published an editorial in which he supported a slaveowner’s legal right to recover his escaped slaves.
Will you guys also be canceling yourselves? https://t.co/kaK6NtVZPz
— PragerU (@prageru) July 1, 2020
The NYT should be destroyed and removed from society
We stand together.
There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something.
There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something.
There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT.
There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our FREEDOM.
There was a time when we were GRATEFUL.
There was a time when our ACCOMPLISHMENTS meant something.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED.
There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER THE AMERICAN FLAG.
A FLAG THAT WAS CARRIED IN BATTLE BY BRAVE PATRIOTS AS A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM & JUSTICE FOR ALL NO MATTER RACE, RELIGION, OR BACKGROUND.
A BEACON OF HOPE WHEN FLOWN.
A MARK OF RESPECT TO THEIR MEMORY TO THOSE WHO WILLFULLY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO DEFEND.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice.
There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG.
There was a time when the media was free from political bias [and corruption].
There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented.
How many Men and Women in uniform are currently serving on the frontlines abroad only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire?
What does the word ‘Patriot’ mean to you?
LAND OF THE FREE.
HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Now is not the time to be complacent.
Will you answer the call?
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.” – Reagan
Biden and DNC outraise Trump and RNC during blockbuster fundraising month
Both sides shatter records but Biden and DNC top Trump and the RNC for second straight month
What a coincidence!
Nothing to see here.
RED ALERT – GHISLAINE MAXWELL ARRESTED
IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment – charges include:
1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts
2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts
3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts
4) Perjury pic.twitter.com/ec7HPEJUz9
— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) July 2, 2020
1. SDNY Berman removed
2. Ghislane Maxwell arrested
3. Coincidence No
- Federal agents arrested four members of the Toledo City Council after a 2-year bribery investigation.
- That makes a total of six Democrat officials to be charged within the last week.
- Two Democrat Patterson councilmen were charged with voter fraud a couple days ago.
At least three of those council members have been placed into federal custody.
The alleged pay for votes scheme then unraveled over the next two years and according to the feds involved Yvonne Harper, Larry Sykes, and Gary Johnson.
The court documents detail how each of the council members allegedly accepted payments in the range of five hundred to five thousand dollars for ‘yes’ votes on zoning requests to internet cafes.
- Police hail ‘unparalleled victory against the kingpin criminals’ after £54m and tonnes of drugs seized
- Police have arrested more than 700 suspects, seized £54m in cash and tonnes of drugs in the UK’s “biggest and most significant” operation ever against organised crime.
- Officials said previously “untouchable” kingpins who have evaded justice for decades, while enjoying “flashy” lifestyles, were among those detained.
- High-level gangs, including those importing guns, drugs and people into Britain, have been targeted in a series of raids after law enforcement agencies accessed a secretive communications network.
Feds arrest ‘ringleader’ in attack on Andrew Jackson statue by White House
Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, sources say
“These sources add that Charter has connections to Antifa…”
Jesse Taggart, 33, a BLM activist, has been arrested for allegedly shooting a driver at a BLM riot in Provo, Utah. Taggar’s social media is filled w/ BLM content. He’s been charged w/attempted aggravated murder, aggravated assault, rioting, firing a weapon near a highway & more. pic.twitter.com/0dGI6Kpzoe
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 1, 2020
Samantha Darling, 27, of Ogden, Utah, was arrested at the Black Lives Matter riot in Provo. She’s been charged with obstruction of justice & rioting. Her social media posts are filled with support for BLM. https://t.co/LG7vv72U8G pic.twitter.com/3t2FVSWbq2
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 1, 2020
How many of our brothers and sisters play this song prior to the drop (LZ)?
It’s going to be a very hot summer.
Add to your playlist.
Financed by who or what [F] entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it’s the people in the background that are of greater significance.