Watch The X22 Report On Video
The MSM is now getting ahead of the narrative, they know that the next quarter GDP is going to implode and its going to get worse. Fuel prices, inflation has gone up since [JB] was allowed to be the resident, now the world can see this. The Green New Deal will fail, people are seeing the truth, the people will rise up against the [CB] economy. The [DS] is trapped in everything they were trying to do to Trump. It has all turned on them and the people are awake. The trucker protests is so large that JT is panicking. The MSM is now dead, they have lost the narrative and they do not control the masses anymore, the tide has turned. The offensive is ready. The [DS] is preparing to create chaos and they are building the narrative, they world will not listen, the people are silent no more.
- Don’t expect another big spurt of “growth” in the U.S. economy in the first three months of 2022. It’s shaping up to be a slow start to the new year.
- One of Wall Street’s DJIA, 0.33% premier forecasters, IHS Markit, says gross domestic product is likely to expand at a less than 2% annual pace from January to March, based on an early look at key benchmarks.
- Other forecasts such as the Atlanta Federal Reserve’s GDPNow tracker expect barely any growth in GDP,
— CiceroConsultancy (@CiceroConsulta1) January 30, 2022
The range is actually much larger. Power density (land use) calculations from around the world can be found herehttps://t.co/YZaTVvAU3J
— Michael Shellenberger (@ShellenbergerMD) January 31, 2022
- A lifelong Democrat voter who enthusiastically supported Joe Biden and Kamala Harris said he is “disgusted with them both” after their first year in office.
- “A year in and I’m disgusted with them both. I’m disgusted with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden,” Isaiah Carter, a New York-based Dem voter told Fox News.
- “I donated to Biden. I supported Kamala Harris from day one. I even starred in Biden’s victory video ‘America the Beautiful,’” 39-year-old Carter said.
- “I did more than I’ve ever done in my entire life for any candidate whatsoever, and I’m disgusted,” he added.
- The latest ABC/IPSOS poll [Raw Data Here], which is again a highly skewed effort, shows just how out of touch the policies of the regime are to the domestic audience.
- When asked about Biden’s handling of immigration, 64% disapprove and 34% approve. The open border policy doesn’t have support, even amid the constituencies the regime claims to control.
- When asked about Biden’s handling of the economy, 56% disapprove, 40% approve. Massive inflation created by chasing the unicorn of climate change is hitting everyone hard. Gas prices, home heating costs, energy costs overall and skyrocketing food inflation prices are a reality that no amount of spin from the stenographers can hide.
- When asked about inflation specifically, 69% disapprove and only 29% approve. Policies have consequences. As noted by ABC, “Troublingly for the White House, only 1% of Americans view the state of the nation’s economy as “excellent,” and only 23% say it’s “good.” Three out of four Americans said the state of the economy was “not so good / poor.”
- When asked about Biden’s handling of crime, 64% disapprove and 34% approve. Yes, radical efforts to defund the police and undermining law enforcement have consequences.
- When asked about Biden’s effort to use Ukraine for a war against Russia, 56% disapprove and 41% approve. Sending troops into Ukraine has 29% support. However, don’t expect that result to slow down the Fourth Branch of Government from having their war.
- Biden bought a .38-caliber revolver in Delaware on Oct. 12, 2018, according to an account by Politico published last month.
- Politico reported: “Hunter responded ‘no’ to a question on the transaction record that asks, ‘Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?’”
- Making a false statement on a federal criminal background check, known as ATF Form 4473, is a violation of federal law under Section 922(a)(6) of the U.S. criminal code. It also could violate Section 922(g)(3), which prohibits a drug user from possessing a firearm with ammunition.
Anyone else would have been charged. Insane how the press ignores this. https://t.co/VSSMXAqNXU
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) January 31, 2022
- A criminal IRS investigation into Hunter Biden — President Biden’s son — appears to have convened a grand jury as far back as May 2019, a confidential subpoena served to JPMorgan Chase bank reveals. The subpoena also seeks bank records of James Biden, the president’s brother, which appears to be the first time another Biden family member has surfaced in connection with the investigation.
- The document, specifically demands information on related transactions between JPMorgan Chase Bank, which the document calls “correspondent bank,” and the Bank of China, which the document calls the “originating or beneficiary bank.”
- The document, dated May 20, 2019, is a subpoena compelling JPMorgan Chase bank to appear in U.S. District Court in Delaware. “YOU ARE COMMANDED to appear in this United States district court at the time, date, and place to testify before the court’s grand jury,” the document — a subpoena to JPMorgan Chase Bank’s subpoena processing office based in Indianapolis — says. “When you arrive, you must remain at the court until a judge or a court officer allows you to leave.”
- The specific individuals named by the subpoena are Robert Hunter Biden, James Biden, Devon Archer, and Eric Schwerin.
First, why did the OIG not inform the Special Counsel’s office that Sussmann had met with both the Inspector General and his then-General Counsel? And why did the OIG falsely represent that there was no ‘further documentation?’ Sure, it could have been accidental, but given that Durham’s attorneys publicly exposed this ‘mistake,’ it suggests something more is afoot.
Then there is the question of the veracity of the claim and what happens to the investigation. Was there really an OIG employee connecting on a foreign VPN? Who was it? Why? Did the OIG ever find out?
What about Joffe: How in the world did he discover the OIG employee’s computer connecting to a VPN in a foreign country? Was Joffe monitoring other government computers? How? Why? Was anyone else involved? Who knew?
the DOJ OIG’s Office got caught trying to hide discovery evidence from the Durham SCO, and Durham used this latest Sussman case filing to both call out the OIG personnel that tried this, and to send a warning to all the other agencies about trying to hide discovery materials from him.
DOJ OIG tried to hide Sussmann’s personal meeting with Inspector General Horowitz about an OIG employee’s computer being used in a foreign VPN, and Sussmann’s own attorneys alerted Durham to this omission. Then the OIG tried to claim it had told Durham 4 years ago that it had former FBI General Counsel James Baker’s phones. But the OIG somehow “forgot” to mention this when the Durhsm SCO specifically requested all discovery material related to Sussmann’s case last October. Which led to this explosive filing in which Durham called out and exposed the OIG on both attempts to stonewall him. Sure hope all the other agencies out there are paying attention.
- The White House has confirmed that they are considering South Carolina District Court Judge Michelle Childs to fill Justice Stephen Breyer’s seat on the Supreme Court.
- Childs is, as promised by Biden, a black woman.
- “Judge Childs is among multiple individuals under consideration for the Supreme Court,
- Biden is saying he will only appoint a Black Woman to the Supreme Court if actually violating the law and all judges could file a class-action lawsuit for violating their Civil Rights. Congress has enacted a variety of laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information in the federal sector. The definition will be found in 42 U.S. Code § 2000e. In fact, since Biden is openly discriminating against everyone else other than a black woman, he could be criminally charged under Title 18, U.S.C., §241/242 – Conspiracy Against Rights. This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory, or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Biden legally could face 10 years in prison, but the DOJ would never do such a thing.
- Trump nominated Ada E. Brown, a Black Woman, for the Supreme Court and 13 Democrats blocked her nominations.
- CNN’s talking potato Brian Stelter and his creepy sidekick Oliver Darcy compared Rogan’s listeners to people who make bad diet choices and eat too many Doritos.
- Ek said that the advisories will link to Spotify’s fact-based Covid-19 hub in what he described as a “new effort to combat misinformation.” It will roll out in the coming days, Ek said.
- North Korea’s firing of an Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile (IRBM) on Sunday was the biggest in years. It warranted a response from the U.S. seeking discussions with Pyongyang without preconditions to deescalate the situation.
POTUS > PEACE on the Korean P > NO further missile tests or U enrichment.
New narrative created.
Refusal to provide coverage of successes.
- But on Monday MSNBC host Joe Scarborough called the historic gathering a “cult.”
- Getting four shots in 8 months and wearing an ineffective cloth mask for two years IS NOT a cult. Standing up for your individual rights IS a cult.
This is MSNBC>
This morning, I tested positive for COVID-19. I’m feeling fine – and I’ll continue to work remotely this week while following public health guidelines. Everyone, please get vaccinated and get boosted.
— Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) January 31, 2022
UPDATE – This tweet has now been deleted: pic.twitter.com/4FPcpJmUYE
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) January 31, 2022
— Michael de Adder (@deAdder) January 31, 2022
Reuters gets caught red handed manipulating it’s coverage of a press release about ivermectin.
- Newly-released emails by the House Oversight and Reform Committee reveal the lengths that the top U.S. health officials went to in order to suppress the lab-leak theory of COVID-19 origin.
- Emails to and from Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and Dr. Francis Collins, former director of the National Institutes of Health, show that the two men were engaged in efforts to suppress the lab-leak theory and portray it as a “conspiracy.” Their concerns began after reputable scientists from a number of institutions began floating the idea that COVID-19 had originated in a lab setting in early 2020.
- In June 2021, emails to Fauci from Dr. Kristian Andersen at the Scripps Research Institute and three of his colleagues were unearthed by a Freedom of Information Act request. In them, Andersen said that he and his colleagues, Dr. Edward C. Holmes of the University of Sydney, Dr. Robert F. Garry of Tulane University and Dr. Michael Farzan at Scripps, found that qualities of SARS-CoV-2 were “inconsistent” with natural evolution and that it was possible the virus originated in a lab.
- Now, the newly-released emails by the House Oversight Committee Republicans shed new light on actions taken by Fauci and Collins in 2020 to suppress the lab-leak theory.
- One day after the Feb. 1 teleconference, Collins wrote in an email that the “voices of conspiracy will quickly dominate, doing great potential harm to science and international harmony.”
- He called for a “swift convening of experts in a confidence inspiring framework” to put down the theory, and said that the World Health Organization was likely the only body that could do so.
- Fauci, on the other hand, wrote that the lab-leak theory was a “shiny object that will go away in times.”
- When momentum picked up behind the theory in the spring of 2020, Collins emailed to ask if there was “something NIH can do to help put down this very destructive conspiracy.”
Add 'misinformation' and 'disinformation'.
These words are purely weapons to silence dissent now.
— ZUBY: (@ZubyMusic) January 31, 2022
- During his speech President Trump promised to release the persecuted January 6 Political Prisoners at the DC Gulag! These poor men and women are held in isolation without any basic human rights. Truly this is a dark stain on America and our judicial system.
- On Sunday morning RINO Lindsey Graham was asked about President Trump’s comments. Lindsey Graham disagreed with President Trump and cheered the unconstitutional prisoner abuse in the nation’s capital.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene blasted Lindsey
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: Lindsey Graham, he said he hopes the people who’ve been arrested for January 6 go to jail and have the book thrown at them. But I think what Lindsey Graham needs to be informed of since he could care less and hasn’t even checked it out himself is these people have been thrown in jail and are having the book thrown at them and then some. Actually they haven’t even been to court yet. They have not been convicted of any crime, but they are being held in jail, indefinitely, in a pretrial state… January 6 defendents are being abused, treated worse than radical Islamist terrorists.
- A shocking new poll this morning from Rasmussen finds that 50% of Americans believe Joe Biden should be impeached.
- The results include 50% of Black voters, 58% of other non-white voters and, yup, 34% of Democrat voters.
According to Walter Shaub, former director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics and now a senior ethics fellow at the Project on Government Oversight, Trump was implying that “he’ll pardon anyone involved in an even bigger, more violent terrorist attack” if he successfully returns to power three years from now—a message “his target audience will absolutely get.”
What he’s really saying is that he’ll pardon anyone involved in an even bigger, more violent terrorist attack in January 25 — if, this time, it succeeds. And his target audience will absolutely get that message. https://t.co/58aeA6Jy6L
— Walter Shaub (@waltshaub) January 31, 2022
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 30, 2022
Holy crap!!! Q, you’re killing me! Took a sleeping pill a couple hours ago and now I’m guzzling coffee to fight it.God bless you for this amazing work that you are doing.
Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) January 31, 2022
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.