Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany’s economy is failing, this will spread to the EU. The [CB] and the Ds are pushing the Green New Deal by pushing the idea that the earth is warming, it is not, overall it is getting cooler. The conspiracy that the Biden admin wants to ban appliances is no longer a conspiracy. The battle between alternative currency and the [CBDC] has begun. The [DS] is panicking because the evidence against Biden is building, they will need to remove him soon and it looks like they are preparing to do this. Obama chef was killed while the Obama’s were home, is this wet work before [MO] gets ready to run. The [DS] is about indict Trump again, election interference, they will push war and civil war but the patriots know playbook.
MORE – Germany is now expected to be the worst-performing major economy in the world this year.https://t.co/ZiMFmGn4lS
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) July 25, 2023
Hot enough for you?
Thank a MAGA Republican.
Or better yet, vote them out of office. https://t.co/0MFC6rPq6o
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 25, 2023
Much of the Hot Air Is Coming From Washington
A Commentary By Stephen Moore
Baby, it's hot outside. Right on cue, a New York Times headline links this surge in temperatures to "climate change."
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 25, 2023
Without climate change, July's summer heat in the U.S. Southwest would have been "virtually impossible."
— Ryan Maue (@RyanMaue) July 25, 2023
The climate researchers did not examine the effects of El Niño but they are sure it doesn't matter.
Also, the research was not peer reviewed because it needed to be publicized so quickly. pic.twitter.com/t9S1PzO0iD
— Ryan Maue (@RyanMaue) July 25, 2023
Obama's oceanfront estate got a special exemption from Hawaii's environmental laws to renovate a seawall, despite it being banned under state laws due to its impact on beach erosion.
Why would Obama purposefully evade environmental laws to erode Hawaii's beaches? pic.twitter.com/wxSUq09mU8
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) July 24, 2023
- White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre confirmed the Biden Regime is seeking to restrict water heaters and other appliances by 2029.
- The Biden Regime is cracking down on gas stoves, water heaters and other popular appliances all in the name of ‘battling climate change.’
- At first, the Biden Regime pushed back on reports they were targeting gas stoves, dishwashers, and heaters.
- As President Joe Biden touts his “Bidenomics” credentials ahead of a run for reelection in 2024, a clear majority of voters believe he is pursuing bad economic policies, a poll released Monday shows.
- The results of the July Harvard CAPS / Harris Poll, a monthly collaboration between the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard (CAPS) and the Harris Poll and HarrisX, holds the bad news for the White House as Biden readies to run for reelection in 2024.
- All up some 57 percent think Biden is not leading the country in the right economic direction with inflationary pressures hitting everyone across the board.
Money should not be programmable by a central authority.
Money should be a stable store of value and an efficient means of exchange, not a tool for surveillance, coercion, and control.
Sound money facilitates permission-less, peer-to-peer transactions.
— Warren Davidson 🇺🇸 (@WarrenDavidson) July 24, 2023
JUST IN – 🇯🇵 Japan's Prime Minister: We are creating an environment to promote #Bitcoin and crypto.
'It can transform the Internet' pic.twitter.com/rpJgRBI9Ra
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) July 25, 2023
— Bitcoin Magazine (@BitcoinMagazine) July 24, 2023
- AP reports Try That in a Small Town, which was released in May, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week just behind BTS’s Jung Kook solo single Seven, featuring Latto.
- According to Luminate, the song hit 11.7 million on-demand audio and video streams between July 14 and 20, marking a 1,000 percent increase from the previous week, the AP report sets out.
So lets get this straight, the [DS]/minority attacks jason aldeans song and it skyrockets after the majority of the people push back, the minority push women as men, use them in ads like bud lite and the majority pushes back and destroys the brand and the companies earnings and pushes the beer from the number 1 spot.
- A majority of Americans believe the Secret Service’s inability to find out who the cocaine in the White House belonged to is problematic, according to a new poll obtained by the Daily Caller Monday.
- A total of 63% believe it is a “problem,” while 30% believe it is not a problem, according to a WPA poll conducted on behalf of Club for Growth. Just over 40% of respondents, 41%, said it is a “very big problem,” and 22% say it is “somewhat of a problem.”
10 Media Hack Factories That Pooh-Poohed The Biden-Burisma Scandal As A Conspiracy Theory https://t.co/1yE7Vdl9YJ
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) July 24, 2023
Compare the two: https://t.co/3BI28yHgnI
— Miranda Devine (@mirandadevine) July 24, 2023
WATCH: An angry Joe Biden bullying Iowa voter for asking about his son's Burisma deal & whether he sold access to vice presidency:
"You're a damn liar, man. No one has said my son has done anything wrong. And I did not on any occasion … "https://t.co/0B2El2kRUI
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 24, 2023
- Old clip: Biden calls voter a ‘liar’ for bringing up Hunter’s business
- Joe Biden lashed out at a voter during a campaign event in 2019 – calling the man a ‘goddamn liar’ after he asked the then-candidate about his son Hunter’s foreign business deals.
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) began to offer dates for Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss to explain on Capitol Hill why federal prosecutors struck a weak plea agreement with the president’s son.
- the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs sent a letter to the House Judiciary Committee “to offer U.S. Attorney Weiss to testify shortly after Congress returns from
the August district work period.” The department offered Sept. 27-28 or Oct. 18-19 for Weiss to give public testimony,
- House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, has called on Garland to allow nearly a dozen DOJ officials to testify about the whistleblower allegations last week. The Department of Justice said Monday, however, that Weiss himself could address the specific allegations of widespread interference made by the pair of IRS whistleblowers in their bombshell testimony.
- “The Department believes it is strongly in the public interest for the American people and for Congress to hear directly from U.S. Attorney Weiss on these assertions and question
Alexander Mackler served:
✅As press secretary to Sen. Joe Biden.
✅As legal counsel to VP Joe Biden.
✅As campaign manager for Beau Biden’s successful Delaware AG campaign
✅On the Biden-Harris transition team
✅As Hunter Biden's personal confidant
✅IN U.S.… https://t.co/3yeLo6B8zX
— Christopher Bedford (@CBedfordDC) July 25, 2023
IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler drafted this prosecution report late 2021. Multiple felony, misdemeanor charges span 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. NOTE: DOJ-Tax Mark Daly, AUSA Lesley Wolf “agrees with the prosecution recommendation of the above cited charges against RHB” pic.twitter.com/ZJOYibFtJr
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 20, 2023
NEW: An @GOPoversight spokesperson confirms @CBSNew a transcribed interview with Devon Archer is scheduled for Monday, July 31. As a former business partner, Archer provides a first hand account of Hunter Biden’s business deals and involvement of family members. @GOPoversight
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) July 24, 2023
1) Comer on Fox: Many of these shell companies, he had people like Rob Walker, like Devon Archer, whose name was also involved in some of these companies that received the initial money wires from the foreign actors.
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2023
3) Comer: That's what the form 1023 said. That's what the CEO of Burisma said, that investigators would take ten years to unravel this because they sent the money through, sent the bribes to so many different bank accounts. But I think we're getting there.
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 25, 2023
- Author Peter Schweizer went on with Jesse Watters on Monday night where he proceeded to drop another bomb on the Biden Crime Family.
- According to Schweizer, who wrote a best-seller “Secret Empires” on the Biden Family crimes, told Jesse that one of Vlodomyr Zelensky’s top officials was sitting in the room when they were discussing bribing the Bidens, Joe and Hunter.
- Ukrainian President Zelensky has a top official who was sitting in on meetings where they talked about bribing the Bidens.
- Schweizer suggests Zelensky is using this as leverage over the Biden regime for weapons and billions in US dollars.
- Peter Schweizer: We’ve been at this since 2018.
** They initially said there were no foreign deals.
** Then they shifted and said there were. There might have been foreign deals, but the Bidens made no money.
** Then it became Joe Biden didn’t know about any of the deals.
** Then it became Joe Biden didn’t participate in any of the deals.
** And now it’s that he was not in business with his son.Look, the implications for this are huge, Jesse.If you look at that 1023 form that the FBI released, if that document is true, that document reveals that one of the people that was at those meetings that heard the conversations about bribing the Bidens worked for – President Zelensky. Who really wants to believe, if that meeting took place and that document is accurate, that that individual did not go and report to President Zelensky what he heard?
Peter Schweitzer says that if the 1023 is accurate then one of the people in the meeting where they were discussing removing the prosecutor, that had knowledge of the 1023,had to be one of Zelenskey's men and Schweitzer says that Zelenskey may have been using that 1023 as…
— Wendy Patterson (@wendyp4545) July 25, 2023
leverage over Biden’s head.
Couple interesting notes from James Comer on Ted Cruz’s podcast:
1. “I think Joe Biden has been selling access to our enemies for DECADES.”
2. Obama knew about it and that’s why he didn’t want Joe to run.
Obama was right. Now they are f*cked 😎 pic.twitter.com/cmQro3mMKu
— TheStormHasArrived (@TheStormRedux) July 24, 2023
- Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) is poised to launch impeachment hearings against President of the United States Joseph Biden.
- MCCARTHY: “
- When President Biden was running for office, he told the American public that he’s never talked about business. He said his family has never received a dollar from China, which we now prove is not true. We now have some of the most credible whistleblowers. These 10-year IRS agents who have come forward said that the Biden family has been treated differently.
- That what Weiss has told us is different than what Garland and Weiss has told the public. And you’re sitting here today where now you have found millions of foreign money just with the 1023 alleges they did to Biden’s family. Now we found that it has funneled through shell companies.
- If you’re sitting in our position today, we would know none of this, if Republicans had not taken the majority. We’ve only followed where the information has taken us. But this is rising to the level of impeachment inquiry, which provides Congress the strongest power to get the rest of the knowledge and information needed. Because this president has also used something we have not seen since Richard Nixon used the weaponization of government to benefit his family and deny Congress the ability to have the oversight.
- It turns out that Barack and Michelle Obama were on Martha’s Vineyard at the same time their personal chef drowned under mysterious circumstances.
- Obama’s office previously claimed that the former president and his wife were not present at the residence when Tafari drowned. Now they are altering the story to say they were indeed on the property.
Initially, the Obamas’ office said they were not home. Their office clarified on Monday that they were on the island, just not at the residence when Campbell drowned.
Adding to the mystery is that Jim Hoft reported earlier Tuesday that Campbell had taken swimming lessons as recently as 2019. This seemingly contradicts initial assumptions that he may have drowned due to an inability to swim.
Here are a few photos:
Tafari Campbell somehow isn't the first White House chef to drown. 🚨
In 2015, A former White House executive chef was found dead in the mountains of New Mexico.
An autopsy determined the nature of Walter Scheib’s death was accidental, a department statement said.
Scheib, who… pic.twitter.com/yPLBkvp121
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) July 24, 2023
Barack Obama’s chef, Tafari Campbell, who allegedly died by drowning first worked in the George W. Bush White House before Obama was sworn in. He remained as a chef at the White House during both of Obama’s two terms as President. After Obama’s second term, Campbell continued to… pic.twitter.com/Ml3znK0oTm
— LIZ CROKIN (@LizCrokin) July 25, 2023
work for Obama as a private chef. That means Campbell was employed at the White House for Obama’s private party where they flew in $65K worth of hotdogs and pizza and also when Obama’s secret Alice In Wonderland party took place that they managed to keep under wraps for two years. What did he know?
Throwback to 2013 when Hawaiian official who released Obama birth certificate was the only passenger to die in a plane crash.
— Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) July 25, 2023
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2012
How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 12, 2013
The FBI is not going to allow Jeffrey Epstein's client list to be released, or the Nashville school shooter's manifesto, or the video of the Jan 6th pipe bomber, or the video of the Jan 6th insurrection, or Seth Rich's laptop, or Anthony Weiner's laptop, or ….
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 25, 2023
- The Biden administration is suing Texas over its floating buoy barrier along the southern border, according to a Monday court filing.
- The lawsuit alleges that Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott violated several areas of the law and that Abbott should be required to promptly remove the barrier, according to the court filing. Abbott announced in early June that the state of Texas would erect a floating buoy barrier in the Rio Grande River to deter illegal immigration.
- The lawsuit alleges that Abbott’s barrier violates two sections of the Rivers and Harbors Appropriation Act of 1899 for allegedly obstructing navigable waters and allegedly flouting approval from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, according to the court filing.
- The number of illegal crossings at the U.S. Southern border is down more than 60 percent owing to the Biden administration’s sweeping new immigration regulations, according to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
- House Republican lawmakers have raised concerns over how the administration has allegedly changed the way in which illegal entries into the United States are reported.
- Total nationwide encounters, he said, show that since Mr. Biden took office, encounters have risen 350 percent.
June Illegals Border numbers are in. Next time they want to tell you migration has decreased since post-Title 42 you can officially call them a liar. pic.twitter.com/3ED2zyWGov
— Joni Job (@jj_talking) July 24, 2023
- The US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled in favor of Defense Distributed and other companies that make and distribute “ghost guns” and denied the Federal Government a “stay” in the case VanDerStok v. Garland.
- This ruling allows Defense Distributed, Blackhawk Manufacturing Group (incorporated, doing business as 80 Percent Arms), Second Amendment Foundation (incorporated; Not An LLC, doing business as JSD Supply), and Polymer80 the ability to continue selling unfinished gun parts or 80% receivers legally — a significant blow to President Biden’s war on ghost guns.
- Previously, US District Judge Reed O’Connor granted a motion for summary judgment against the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) because the agency exceeded its authority. This judgment vacated the entire rule nationwide.
- The Federal Government’s response to that judgment was to request a stay, essentially a continuance of the status quo until the case ends. Today’s decision denied that stay, with the court stating:
“Because the ATF has not demonstrated a strong likelihood of success on the merits, nor irreparable harm in the absence of a stay, we DENY the government’s request to stay the vacatur of the two challenged portions of the Rule.”
- This is the third time the 5th Circuit has nullified an executive order by President Biden to usher in gun control. Notable cases, such as GOA v. Garland, Mock v. Garland and Cargill v. Garland, have stopped the enforcement of Biden’s “Frame or Receiver” rule.
- LeBron James‘s son, Bronny, has suffered a cardiac arrest during a basketball workout, according to a report.
- The son of the Lakers superstar was rushed to hospital after the incident happened during a USC workout, according to TMZ.
I’m not saying it’s directly related, but…….. ya gotta wonder if it’s directly related. pic.twitter.com/Cts4KGzAsY
— Patri0tsareinContr0l (@Patri0tContr0l) July 25, 2023
A world famous Hollywood singer (age: 30) collapsed in public "from life-threatening blood clots" on Sunday.
A world famous soccer player (age: 54) collapsed on live TV the next day.
Can you see the iceberg now? https://t.co/nngDvKn9nh
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) July 25, 2023
Here is Gonell, who appears to have suffered no physical injuries on Jan 6, tearfully telling CNN about his woes. pic.twitter.com/7retfDELeq
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 24, 2023
New J6 video contradicts Gonell’s claims that protesters inflicted head, shoulder, hand, and foot injuries so egregious that he required surgery and medical leave. (Not to mention “mental health” trauma.) In a victim impact statement made in court in May, Gonell told the judge that he was “bleeding from both hands, [had] a maimed foot, hit on the head, sprayed with pepper and bear spray, beaten, punched, pushed, pulled, and assaulted by many other rioters as they try to gain entrance.” Here he is for several minutes near the body of Rosanne Boyland at around 4:50 on Jan 6, after the protest and violence ended. His hands show no sign of injury. Nor does his shoulder, as he takes off gear. His feet seem fine–he is seen kicking items out of the area. And his head, which had been protected by a riot helmet, shows no sign of injury, either. Not only did Gonell lie to Congress and federal judges in “victim impact” statements, he has repeatedly lied during media interviews and on social media about his experience.
After Republicans won the House and threatened numerous investigations including into Jan 6, Ofc Gonell retired. He again lied about what happened: pic.twitter.com/zK4ETIwPzf
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) July 24, 2023
Which candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination would you vote for?
57% Donald Trump
13% Ron DeSantis
5% Mike Pence
3% Vivek Ramaswamy
4% Tim Scott
4% Nikki Haley
5% Chris Christie
4% Asa Hutchinson
1% Some other candidate
5% Not sure https://t.co/JY0k8UjVW4
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 24, 2023
DEVELOPING: Special Counsel Rob Hur is having to negotiate conditions with DOJ and Biden's legal team –including personal attorney Bob Bauer and White House counsel –for a possible interview with Biden over his removing classified documents when he left the White House in 2017
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 25, 2023
NEW: Special Counsel Jack Smith has spent $5.4 million investigating President Trump, while Special Counsel Robert Hur has spent $600,000 investigating President Biden
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) July 25, 2023
- Special Counsel Jack Smith is poised to commit one of the greatest acts of election interference in U.S. history.
- The Biden hatchetman is set to charge the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, with conspiring against the nation that he once led to peace and prosperity. The J6 indictment against Biden’s chief 2024 adversary is set up to run interference for a hapless sitting president whom the American people increasingly believe is one of the most corrupt the nation has ever witnessed.
- The grand inquisitor is expected to bring forth Civil War era charges against Trump last seen during Reconstruction; namely, Section 241 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which makes it a crime for people to “conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person” in the “free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States.”
- This antedated statute invokes racial overtones to smear the former president through insinuation. Congress passed the law after the Civil War with the aim of giving federal agents the means to pursue Southern whites, including Ku Klux Klan members who perpetrated acts of terrorism to hinder the voting rights of freed slaves. It has recently been resurrected for the singular purpose of charging J6 defendants; by extension, of course, former President Donald J. Trump.
- If you examine the J6 matter closely, it is not what the federal government did on January 6 that raises the most serious questions, it is what it didn’t do that defies belief. If Donald Trump was an existential threat to the country, the capitol would have been flooded with National Guard members, instead of crawling with armed undercover agents, as it was later revealed.
- The grave matter of charging a former president for the crime of conspiracy — a capitol crime tantamount to high treason — based foundationally upon political speech was trenchantly summarized by the great French scholar Baron de Montesquieu in “Spirit of the Laws.”
- “Nothing renders the crime of high treason more arbitrary than declaring people guilty of it for indiscreet speeches,” Montesquieu wrote. “Speech is so subject to interpretation; there is so great a difference between indiscretion and malice; and frequently so little is there of the latter in the freedom of expression, that the law can hardly subject people to a capital punishment for words unless it expressly declares what words they are.”
- “Words do not constitute an overt act; they remain only in idea,” he continued. “When considered by themselves, they have generally no determinate signification; for this depends on the tone in which they are uttered. It often happens that in repeating the same words they have not the same meaning; this depends on their connection with other things, and sometimes more is signified by silence than by any expression whatever. Since there can be nothing so equivocal and ambiguous as all this, how is it possible to convert it into a crime of high treason?”
- “Wherever this law is established, there is an end not only of liberty, but even of its very shadow,” he added.
- If the former president can be indicted for his actions that day, then Americans can be indicted for anything.
- more than three years later, the nation is informed of all the particulars around those Burisma Company’s doings with the Biden family in granular detail ($5-million plus $5-million), laying out just one instance of treasonous moneygrubbing by this family among many grifts in other nations.
- You realize, don’t you, that the DOJ and the FBI had all of this info (a.k.a evidence) in its possession even before Trump impeachment number one?
- So now the Blob is desperate to jettison this embodiment of its corruption and lawlessness, “Joe Biden,” before the Trump-deranged masses start paying attention to the distant yelling from the asteroid belt of actual news beyond noisy Planet MSNBC.
- How does that happen?
- The 25th Amendment, since we are now at the point where his infirmity is as hard to ignore as the evidence of his crimes.
- The switcheroo itself may be enough to tank the financial markets, which will give the restive nation something else to think about: the personal ruin of every household in the land. Then, things get really interesting.
I want to take a moment to explain the culture of Washington DC to those who are shocked by the disparate treatment of Joe Biden and Donald Trump. I have spent a fair bit of time navigating The Swamp, and it can appear really bizarre to those who do not understand how it works.…
— Cynical Publius (@CynicalPublius) July 24, 2023
Here goes: The reason nothing has happened to Joe Biden with respect to his obvious influence peddling through Hunter is that NO ONE IN DC SEES ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE DID. In DC, there is a revolving door at every level of government, for both elected and unelected officials, between government jobs and industry. It happens everywhere, between Congress and lobbyists, between the DOJ and white-shoe law firms, between the DoD and defense contractors, between the DoE and the teachers’ unions, between public affairs offices and the media, between the EPA and the alternative energy industry… and… well… EVERYWHERE. People serve in government and then use that service to make big bucks in industry. But it is more complex than simply going to work for industry. What is industry buying when they hire ex-government officials? I’ll tell you. ACCESS. They are buying ACCESS to people who are still in government. My experience with this comes from running a large Pentagon budget. I knew guys who retired from the Army, got a job with industry, and then were immediately making introductions of people in their new company to me to get me to spend your tax dollars on THEIR product. Ex-government officials sell their ACCESS to those still in government. Ever wonder why now-SecDef Lloyd Austin was on the board of directors of Raytheon? ACCESS. (Yes, there are “ethics” rules in place that restrict your ability to sell back to the agency you just left, but they don’t restrict you–technically—from selling ACCESS.) So in a segment of society that thinks it is totally legitimate and normal to sell one’s soul to make filthy `on the back of the goodwill you built up ostensibly serving “the people,” what Hunter and Joe did seems perfectly OK, and this is true for both Democrats and Republicans. That’s why so little has been done about their behavior, and why so many inside the Beltway see “no big deal.” Our only hope here is the fact that Hunter sold more than just access—he sold changes in US foreign policy through his father. THAT is actually a crime, and goes beyond simply selling access. Two other things to consider: 1. Donald Trump is being persecuted because he was never part of this system of selling access, and he threatened it. That is why he must be destroyed. 2. As for me? I found the whole thing so distasteful that I turned down multiple defense contractor jobs at military retirement and did something entirely different, just so my soul would not be soiled. I hope this explains some things.
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.