Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB]/[WEF] are trying to convince the people that the heat they are experiencing has something do with climate change, the people are not going along with it. The Fed raises rates again and now we are at the point where the economy will start to tip over. The banking system is now shutting accounts that go against their narrative. The people see the truth. The [DS] know that they have to stop Trump they will indict him as the evidence pours out against [HB] & [JB]. The [DS] knows that [JB] is a liability, change of batter is coming. The [DS] indict against Trump will allow Trump to introduce evidence of election fraud. The Trump card is coming. The lion is roaring and about to attack .
"Climate CRISIS!" pic.twitter.com/LHc0uBi4T9
— Shadyhugs (@Shadyhugs) July 25, 2023
- After three straight months of huge resurgence (with last month’s massive spike), new home sales were expected to slow down in June and they did. New home sales dropped 2.5% MoM (the first drop since Feb), a miss from the 5% expected, but only because last month’s 12.2% surge in sales was revised down to a 6.6% rise…
The huge downward revisions make a mockery of the last few months data that has been used as a crutch by bulls to support their case that the housing market is ‘fine’ despite the collapse in existing home sales…
New home sales are still up almost 24% YoY but the total new home sales SAAR plunged in June – is this the start of the catch-down to existing home-sales slump?
Median new home price fell 4.0% y/y to $415,400; average selling price at $494,700.
Finally, we ask, if homebuilders are so bullish on this recovery in new home sales, why aren’t they grabbing permits to build with both hands?
Growth is government is driving up job numbers and the government is running $2 trillion deficits.
This doesn’t work long term.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) July 26, 2023
We're already IN A RECESSION from an Industrial perspective pic.twitter.com/bMJtfEYP6q
— Keith McCullough (@KeithMcCullough) July 25, 2023
JUST IN – U.S. Federal Reserve raises interest rates by 0.25% to 5.50%, the highest level in 22 years.
If the FED raises rates again today, the FED Funds Rate will be the highest its been since 2001 pic.twitter.com/4wQBXvBKXL
— Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA (@GRDecter) July 26, 2023
President Joe Biden’s rebranding of his economic policies has largely failed to convince the public that key aspects of the economy are significantly improving, according to a poll released Wednesday by the Monmouth University Polling Institute: pic.twitter.com/M4NQQXOCwY
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) July 26, 2023
- In a recent wave of unexpected closures, JP Morgan Chase has terminated a number of bank accounts associated with Florida-based health retailer, Mercola Market, along with the personal accounts of its employees and their families. The firm’s owner, Dr. Joseph Mercola, is known for his criticism of COVID-19 vaccines and promotion of natural health.
- The exact reasons behind these abrupt terminations remain undisclosed. However, numerous employees speculate that these moves may be politically-driven, triggered by Dr. Mercola’s overtly dissenting stance on the public health narrative around COVID-19.
This tweet below received more than 14 million views. “Say her name” Carlee Russell admitted the abduction was a hoax. Investigators said she even made online searches for how to pay for Amber Alerts. https://t.co/JKL3lIYfh1 pic.twitter.com/7QsrkTBxJr
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) July 26, 2023
- Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey was found not guilty of nine sex offences at London’s Southwark Crown Court on Wednesday.
- The actor known for his movie and TV roles including “House of Cards” cried when the verdict was delivered.
- The 64-year-old Hollywood star denied all the charges – which included seven counts of sexual assault – against four men during the time when he was the artistic director of London’s Old Vic theater.
- The Verge reports that social network Mastodon has an alarmingly high frequency of child sexual abuse material (CSAM), according to a recent analysis by Stanford’s Internet Observatory. The platform, often touted as a viable alternative to Twitter, has been found to harbor a significant amount of child pornography, raising concerns about its moderation policies.
- a federal lawsuit was filed in Manhattan court against business mogul Leon Black for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl at a townhouse owned by Jeffrey Epstein in 2002.
- The lawsuit, which was filed by attorneys at Wigdor Law, alleges disturbing accusations of severe abuse and rape involving a woman who has autism and a rare genetic condition Mosaic Down Syndrome.
- The plaintiff, now in her late 30s, claims to have been coerced into engaging in illicit activities with Black, who is widely known for his high-profile role as the former CEO of Apollo Global Management.
- The lawsuit further alleges that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, played a pivotal role in facilitating this illicit arrangement, acting as the conduits through which the victim was introduced to Black.
- Wow! “U.S. CITIZENS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR A VISA TO TRAVEL TO EUROPE STARTING IN 2024.” Think of this. We give them everything, including military protection and trade, and now we have to pay them to go there. NO RESPECT FOR THE UNITED STATES. I WILL, AS PRESIDENT, NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. IT WILL END VERY QUICKLY!!!
- Britain has information indicating the Russian military may move beyond attacks on Ukrainian grain facilities to target civilian shipping in the Black Sea, Britain’s U.N. Ambassador Barbara Woodward said on Tuesday.British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak shared the information with Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call on Tuesday, Woodward said.Britain’s information also indicates that Russia has laid additional sea mines in the approaches to Ukrainian ports, she said.“We agree with the U.S. assessment that this is a coordinated effort to justify and lay blame on Ukraine for any attacks against civilian ships in the Black Sea,” Woodward told reporters.
The White House gave similar warnings last week about possible attacks on civilian ships and sea mines.
MORE – Children and young people have suffered from the measures taken during the Corona pandemic. The Ministry of Health in Lower Saxony has now drawn up a preliminary assessment of the consequences.https://t.co/J1rOMqa37a
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) July 26, 2023
🚨 Peer-Reviewed Study Finds 1 in 35 People Had Signs of Heart Damage After Receiving the Moderna Booster Shot
Think about that: a 1 in 35 risk of heart damage after 3 shots — for something as mild as the flu for most people. This is devastating. pic.twitter.com/vA8Bmc1GCf
— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) July 26, 2023
PFIZER KNEW MANY VACCINE RECIPIENTS WOULD LIKELY SUFFER FROM MYOCARDITIS
It’s their words, not mine. pic.twitter.com/Zg4eKYH86k
— Eric Spracklen🇺🇸 (@EricSpracklen) July 25, 2023
Full story: https://t.co/DpLzhIAQb5
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) July 25, 2023
expand vote-by-mail in 2024 to the Dems’ advantage. They are also demanding that Congress pass legislation to “make sure voting by mail remains safe, secure, and easy.” They call it the Save The Post Office Coalition but it’s just another ginned-up crisis by far-left activists with a “solution” that helps Democrats game our elections. Senate Republicans must stick together and peel off Manchin or Sinema to ensure the USPS remains non-partisan.
When shown the full 2024 slate, only 1% of GOP voters say they would pick some other candidate.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) July 26, 2023
- Biden is the one “Obstructing Justice,” not me. He didn’t have the PRA, because he wasn’t President. I did. He is fighting hard so they don’t see the documents that he took, especially the Classified Documents taken when he was a Senator, a major no, no ! Great job by Paul Sperry!
- Source: breitbart.com
- PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!!!
- “Trump did something that was never done before by taking on and defeating the establishments of both parties and the fake news media, two institutions that have destroyed our country. Trump returned the Republican Party back to the people, and under a new direction, America First, Trump’s ‘Make America Great Again’ (MAGA) is the greatest populist movement in U.S. history.” dailycaller.com/2023/05/31/opi
- RASHEED WALTERS: The Case For Donald Trump
- For many in the Republican Party, Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States, is not only revered as a great leader but also as the party’s godfather.
Thanks for standing watch with us for a little while on this emotional night. We are with you and POTUS. Please pass that on to him.
Friend/Patriot – hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
“I will gladly take all those slings and arrows for you.” – POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
WE, THE PEOPLE!
FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA.
LET FREEDOM RING, PATRIOTS.
IT IS YOUR TIME.
IF AMERICA FALLS, THE WORLD FALLS.
UNITED WE STAND!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Election FRAUD cases OPEN – DOJ [many].
Donald J. Trump ReTruthed
“Trump card coming.”
What is the Biblical meaning of Donald?
“Trump” means—A “CHOSEN Suit” card to rank above the others
“It’s going to be BIBLICAL!
THE GREAT AWAKENING.”