Watch The X22 Report On Video
Germany is transitioning into the green new scam, the time for cheap energy is over, the people must pay a higher rate. Canada will make their currency worthless in the end by issuing UBI. Minimum wage is a bandaid fix, in the end it doesn’t help it hurts the people. Trump gives another solution to fix the economy, tariffs are coming. The [DS] is now fighting with each other. Biden was never suppose to be the resident, Obama wanted Kamala, now neither will do. Devin Nunes reports that Obama controls the FBI and DOJ and Biden controls the WH. Obama wants full control. Soon Obama will take out Biden and put in someone that will work with him. Once this happens the Obamas will be brought out of the shadows and into the light and all will be exposed.
NEW – Germany's energy transition: "The time of cheap energy is over," says the head of the Federal Network Agency. pic.twitter.com/9p1RKK3ueJ
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 27, 2023
And just like that Canadian money is worth less than paper. Every single time the left is allowed full control of a country it goes the way of every major socialist country. It’s going to get bad in Canada just like it got bad in Venezuela, follow me for the right angle of the…
— Right Angle News Network (@Rightanglenews) December 26, 2023
- Some California retailers will be hit with a financial penalty in the coming days if they do not bend their knee to the far-left trans mafia.
- Under a bill signed back in 2021 by Governor Gavin Newsom, stores with more than 500 employees will be fined up to $500 for refusing to provide “gender-neutral” toy sections for children 12 years and under by January 1, 2024.
You got the government now dictating the signage in stores about what words can be used to advertise products. This is opening a Pandora’s Box.
This is government-compelled speech. The government is deciding to tell a religious person, could be a Muslim-owned business, that they have to use certain words to advertise toys, and those words might violate the belief systems of that particular Muslim-owned business.
- The clown responsible for the authoritarian legislation, State Assemblyman Evan Low (D-Silicon Valley), told CBS News in 2021 that he wants to stigmatize “what’s acceptable for certain genders” and hopes more states follow the Golden State’s lead.
Yet another Babylon Bee prophecy fulfilled. pic.twitter.com/CiEWSsXcfz
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 27, 2023
- Two major Pizza Hut operators in California will be laying off all of their delivery drivers thanks to a new law that raises the minimum wage to $20 per hour for fast food employees.
- More than 1,200 drivers will lose their jobs thanks to California Democrats. The layoffs will continue through February while the new law will be implemented in April.
- KTLA 5 reported:
The layoffs impact hundreds of Pizza Hut locations across the state including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura and San Bernardino counties and Sacramento, and involve more than 1,200 in-house delivery drivers.
- Biden announced a massive student debt transfer totaling at least $400 billion in August 2022, only to see it struck down by the high court in June 2023. But since then, it has been full steam ahead for the Biden administration and its Education Department, with so many student debt actions taken over the last six months that it’s hard even for experts to keep up with it all.
- Here are three times Biden forgave student loan debt despite the Supreme Court’s ruling.
- July 14: $39 billion
- Just two weeks after the Supreme Court ruling, the administration announced that 804,000 borrowers would have $39 billion of their student debt transferred to the public debt. The Department of Education described the move as a fix to income-driven repayment plans, by which partial, late, and deferred payments were counted toward the completion of the program.
- Lawsuits have been filed claiming these moves are similarly illegal, and Congress is getting involved, though nothing has been successful yet at stopping them.
- Oct. 4: $9 billion
- The Biden administration announced another student debt transfer, this time in the amount of $9 billion, on Oct. 9.
- This one affected 125,000 borrowers and was also described as making “fixes” to income-driven repayment and Public Service Loan Forgiveness programs, along with “automatic relief” for borrowers with disabilities.
- Dec. 6: $4.8 billion
- Biden announced another $4.8 billion, again under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, that the administration says would transfer debt held by 53,000 people.
- 2024: More to come
- The president has teased more cancellations next year, with Biden’s Education Department announcing the week that loan repayments began after a 3 1/2-year pause that it would consider adding regulations under which more loans could be forgiven.
The Fed just announced surrender on inflation and will cut rates in 2024 to try to save Biden.
✨ The New York Times exactly 10 years ago: #Bitcoin is an "evil" "bubble" that won't amount to anything
A decade later, it's a $1 trillion asset that's being validated by BlackRock, the SEC, and Wall Street 👑 pic.twitter.com/Y8MlkGGqig
— Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) December 27, 2023
- . Fifty percent of Americans said the national media intend to mislead, misinform, and persuade the public, a Gallup and Knight Foundation poll found:
- Just 35 percent said most news organizations could be relied upon.
- Only 26 percent held a favorable opinion of the news media, the lowest level recorded in the past five years by the poll. Fifty-three percent hold an unfavorable view.
- Below are five storylines the establishment media ignored in 2023:
- 1) Report: ABC, NBC, CBS Morning News Ignore Chinese Money Wired to Joe Biden’s Address
- In September, Breitbart News reported cable morning news shows on ABC News, NBC News, and CBS News apparently ignored the bombshell revelation that President Joe Biden’s home address received two bank wires totaling $260,000 in 2019 from Biden family Chinese business partners.
- 2) ABC, CBS Evening Programming Ignores Bombshell Whistleblower Claims of Hunter Biden’s ‘Preferential Treatment’ from DOJ
- In June, Breitbart News reported that ABC’s “World News Tonight” and “CBS Evening News” ignored the bombshell IRS whistleblower allegations that Hunter Biden received preferential treatment from the Justice Department (DOJ) regarding probes into tax violations.
- 3) WaPo, NYT, Politico, CNN, MSNBC’s Main Front Pages Fail to Feature IRS Whistleblower Claims Against Biden’s DOJ
- In June, Breitbart News reported establishment media networks avoided posting stories on their home pages about the IRS whistleblower allegations of political interference by the DOJ on behalf of the Biden family.
- 4) Politico Ignores Allegations of Bribery While Praising Biden’s European Wardrobe
- In July, Breitbart News reported media outlets ignored allegations against the president of receiving a $5 million bribe, focusing instead on Biden’s European wardrobe:
- 5) White House, Democrat, Media Claims of “No Evidence” to Support Biden Impeachment Inquiry Contradicted by Mountains of Evidence
- Ever since Hunter Biden was captured in a recording calling his client, Patrick Ho, “the f—ing spy chief of China,” questions have swirled around the Chinese official who headed a U.S.-based think-tank that worked to advance the interests of CEFC China Energy and its now-vanished founder, Ye Jianming.
- Court records from Ho’s case show the FBI and Justice Department gathered evidence under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) from around the time when Hunter Biden and his uncle James were dealing with CEFC officials, including Ho.
- Joe Biden also met twice with CEFC officials: once as vice president and once as a private citizen, according to statements made by a family friend to the FBI.
- “The United States intends to offer into evidence, or otherwise use or disclose in any proceedings in the above-captioned matter, information obtained or derived from electronic surveillance and physical search conducted pursuant to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (FISA),” federal prosecutors wrote in a February 2018 filing in the Ho case.
- Now, investigators in President Joe Biden’s impeachment inquiry in Congress want to review that FISA evidence to see if it has any communications between Biden family members and their Chinese business partners.
- “This is certainly interesting information. We will pursue every piece of evidence that relates to Hunter Biden and his father. If there are FISA intercepts, it is something we should try to get,” said Rep. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., a member of the House Judiciary Committee that is part of the impeachment process and the chairman of its surveillance subcommittee.
🚨BREAKING🚨⁰@RepJamesComer & @Jim_Jordan are investigating whether President Biden sought to influence or obstruct his son's cooperation with the House’s impeachment inquiry.
Such conduct could constitute an impeachable offense.⁰
Letter to White House Counsel Edward Siskel… pic.twitter.com/dND1WkusFU
— Oversight Committee (@GOPoversight) December 27, 2023
Easy to understand?
Boston Mayor Michelle Wu’s home is ‘swatted’ on Christmas Day by caller claiming man shot wife inside — just weeks after holding ‘Electeds of Color Holiday Party’ https://t.co/svIPB78jLB pic.twitter.com/Ou9OBIG59J
— New York Post (@nypost) December 27, 2023
I was swatted this morning on Christmas Day and a few days ago – Thursday Dec 21st. we received this death threat where this man is saying I will be shot in the head and skinned to make a “parasol” making a reference to Gein, who was a psychopath killer who would make things out… pic.twitter.com/iW8JvOSJLa
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 25, 2023
to Gein, who was a psychopath killer who would make things out of his victim’s skin. He also says he would like to smash Pres Trump’s and Brian’s heads on a curb.
And after today, I have been swatted 8 times but the FBI can’t seem to figure out who is responsible for the swatting and says the law doesn’t allow them to track them down.
The FBI can do so many things, has even abused FISA to spy on hundreds of thousands of Americans, but can…
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) December 25, 2023
can not figure out who wants me killed by a hail of bullets fired by a SWAT team responding to murder suicide calls supposedly coming from me. Thankfully my local police are far too smart, know me well, and know exactly what these swatting calls are.
I know there are good FBI agents that are completely sick and tired of the Biden administration they work under. Swatting is extremely dangerous and people have been killed as a result from swatting calls. It’s also a waste of police time and resources and harassment.
I will be introducing legislation to track down swatters. Thank you to everyone who has sent well wishes for me and my family.
I will never stop fighting for what is right and I will always put America first! No matter what or who attacks me. Merry Christmas!! Christ is KING!!!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 26, 2023
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.
- Gang violence in London has seen knife crime reportedly surge at its fastest rate in five years, with over 40 incidents logged with police per day, according to an analysis conducted by a top British broadsheet.
- A report from The Telegraph newspaper has claimed that over 200 gangs are operating in the British capital, with around 46,000 members at their disposal, some of whom are as young as ten years old.
- Knife crime and gang violence is set to be a major political issue in next year’s London mayoral election, in which leftist Mayor Sadiq Khan is seeking a historic third term in office.
Passing the Buck: Sadiq Khan Blames London Crime Wave on Weather, Cost of Living Crisishttps://t.co/Ad2UhVOfaR
— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) August 20, 2022
Kurd leader attacks Turkey’s ‘safe zone’ plan for Syria
https://www.bbc.com › news › world-europe-33698659
Jul 29, 2015 — HDP chairman Selahattin Demirtas said Turkey’s operation against Islamic State militants across the border was a cover to target PKK Kurdish rebels. He urged …
Defund UNRWA, defund the whole UN https://t.co/n08qxvdurz
— David M Friedman (@DavidM_Friedman) December 26, 2023
- The Chinese leader vowed “complete reunification” ahead of elections on the island
- Beijing will use “any means” to prevent the secession of Taiwan, Chinese President Xi Jinping said on Tuesday, adding that the island’s reunification with the mainland is inevitable.
- “We will resolutely prevent anyone from making Taiwan secede from China by any means,” Xi was quoted as saying.
- Xi also described the “complete reunification” of China as “an inevitable trend”; both in the national interest and the desire of the people. He called for efforts to “promote the peaceful development” of relations with the island and further integrated development “in all fields.”
🚨 New Large Australian Study Shows ‘Significant Proportion’ of Patients w/ COVID Vaccine Induced Myocarditis Have Abnormal Clinical Findings 6 Months Later
“This is the largest follow up study to date in Australia of patients who experienced myocarditis following COVID-19… pic.twitter.com/6yNNkq4lp8
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) December 27, 2023
- vaccination. This study describes clinical follow up of patients with myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination.
- A significant proportion of cases continue to experience clinical symptoms and have abnormal clinical findings at 6-months after presentation.
- Further analysis and long-term surveillance of myocarditis cases will help in understanding the persistence of abnormalities and symptoms, including any potential development of arrhythmias, heart failure or other cardiac comorbidities.”
— ColonelTowner-Watkins (@ColonelTowner) December 27, 2023
BREAKING: The State of Virginia is working with Planned Parenthood to cut out parents from their child’s medical decisions 🚨
Planned Parenthood of Virginia admits they will assist minors cross state lines to get abortions & fund it without their parents’ knowledge.
They also… pic.twitter.com/09Z6WoWQmm
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) December 26, 2023
- They also say they’ve never seen a minor not get approved for a judicial bypass which means judges across Virginia are approving every single minor to get abortions without parental knowledge or consent
- This was their plan from the beginning, they want the state to have authority over the your children.
- Texas’ public universities are scrambling to rebrand their diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts after Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed a law prohibiting DEI offices.
- The new Texas law, which goes into effect Jan. 1, 2024, bans DEI departments and initiatives in public universities and prohibits colleges from holding activities that discriminate on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. In anticipation of the law going into effect, some colleges in Texas have shut down their DEI departments, while others have renamed their DEI offices and altered their mission statements while retaining the offices’ staff.
- A peaceful Christmas Day turned grim at Grand Central Terminal when two tourists, girls aged 14 and 16 from South America, were unexpectedly stabbed while eating.
- The assailant, identified as 36-year-old Steven Hutcherson, made racially charged threats before launching the attack, abc7NY reported.
- The attack took place around 11:25 a.m. in the Dining Concourse of Grand Central Terminal while the girls were dining with their parents. Following an altercation with the staff of Tartinery, who told him he could not sit in the restaurant’s area, Hutcherson redirected his rage towards the young tourists.
- Reportedly, Hutcherson exclaimed, “I want all the white people dead,” and then said, “I want to sit next to the crackers,” before he advanced towards the victims with a knife.
Despite yelling “I want to kill white people” he is unsurprisingly not charged with a “hate crime” as those laws only exist to push a one-way narrative. Stabbing white girls for being white is no “hate crime” in NYC.
And that, folks, is cultural Marxism AKA “equity” in action. https://t.co/GkuPxqIxNc
— Daniel Turner (@DanielTurnerPTF) December 26, 2023
I am sure blocking roads to JFK airport (and people missing flights) will win over lots of people to their cause for a ceasefire.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 27, 2023
Found the domestic terrorist.
TRUMP: He will, I am sure, Endorse me. But Vivek is a good man, and is not done yet! pic.twitter.com/TQv3coMw4e
— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) December 27, 2023
Smith wants to prevent jury from learning about presence of undercover agents: pic.twitter.com/Z4fCQN4o9P
— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 27, 2023
Among other things Smith wants Trump barred from raising to the jury:
-Agency prep for Jan. 6
-Undercover agents in J6 crowd
-Alleged foreign influence in 2020
-Cross-examination Qs to witnesses that might infringe on valid privileges. pic.twitter.com/xlowBFJj6A
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) December 27, 2023
- Following the decision by the Colorado Supreme Court to remove Trump from the ballot, there have been rumors of threats against the judges on the court. As a result, the Denver Police Department has reportedly upped security at the justices’ homes.
- Of course, no one on the left cared when conservative justices on the U.S. Supreme Court were being harassed and threatened at their homes. Protection is reserved for liberals.
- And now, no one is even sure how real the threats are in Colorado, but it’s not stopping the media from hyping the story.
- The Hill reported:
- CNN hyped the story and then was forced to admit that there are no credible threats.
- NewsBusters reports:
- CNN Reporter Debunks Her Own Story About CO Judges: ‘No Specific Threats’ MadeOn Tuesday, CNN reporter
CNN uncomfortably admits the FBI haven't identified any actionable threats against Colorado Justices.
— “No specific threats”
— Denver PD responded to a single “hoax report”
— Feds are now just combing through social media for “any threat of violence” pic.twitter.com/qzGcEGncNF
— Bill D'Agostino (@Banned_Bill) December 26, 2023
the U.S. Supreme Court, is being ridiculed and mocked all over the World.We have to prevent the 2024 Election from being Rigged and Stolen like they stole 2020 – just look at the complete mess we have as a result with Crooked Joe Biden violently destroying everything in his sight, from our once-great Economy to our once-fair Justice System. We have to save our Country from decline and the Radical Left. Make America Great Again!
Impossible to clean.
Operations –> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
Who stepped down today [forced]?
Why is this relevant?
How do you ‘show’ the public the truth?
How do you ‘safeguard’ US elections post-POTUS?
How do you ‘remove’ foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Tea Leaves –
Step 1: Move the 2024 Iowa Democratic caucus back.
Step 2: Secretly promote a GOP caucus disruption.
Step 3: Execute it.
Step 4: "SEE! We told you all the polls were wrong!" https://t.co/N0WiFR8sH7
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 27, 2023
- – the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report in June 2023- the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.
- Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was hiding this report from the public for two years.
- University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.
- Far-left Georgia Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation on Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report for two years until its release last summer.
- The report confirms that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines. In fact, the report reveals that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.
Astonishingly, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who has been aware of our findings for two years, just announced that the state will not get around to installing Dominion’s security patches until after the 2024 Presidential election. 🤦https://t.co/bnPXoP6Xc2
— J. Alex Halderman (@jhalderm) June 14, 2023
This was taken from a recent Raffensperger statement.
- Raffensperger, has been aware of the investigators’ findings for two years!
- That means Raffensperger, as Georgia’s Secretary of State, ran the vulnerable machines during his reelection in 2022!
- What is up with Brad Raffensperger?
- Now Secretary Raffensperger refuses to testify before the court in January regarding the state’s voting machines.
Georgia's Secretary of State refuses to testify in court about his own voting machines! https://t.co/abZenz7tjk
— Emerald Robinson ✝️ (@EmeraldRobinson) December 27, 2023
- Even the Kremlin knows the 2020 elections were stolen!
Via the UK Times correspondent Marc Bennetts.
New Russian history book for 11th graders says Trump lost the 2020 elections "as a result of obvious electoral fraud by the Democratic Party"… pic.twitter.com/I1dH8OdfZv
— Marc Bennetts (@marcbennetts1) December 25, 2023
- The media are abuzz Friday with a story about how President Donald Trump pressured two Republican canvassers in Michigan’s Wayne County not to certify 2020 election results — when the truth was the opposite: Democrats pushed the canvassers to switch.
- The Detroit News reported Thursday evening that there was audio of Trump speaking by phone to the Republican canvassers, urging them to hold the line amid questions about discrepancies between the number of absentee ballots cast and those counted.
- “The revelation of the contents of the call with the former president comes as he faces four counts of criminal conspiracy to defraud the United States and its voters of the rightful outcome of the election. Efforts to prevent certification of Democrat Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in Michigan are an integral part of the indictment,” the Detroit News reported.
- But the truth is the opposite: the Republican canvassers were pressured by Democrats to switch their vote, and did so,
The Republican canvassers caved after withering attacks from Democrat activists.