Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [CB] is now making a move to make the people happy. In Canada they are preparing to implement Universal basic income, this will fail. Warning are now coming from all directions, financial warning, and a black swan event. The [DS] will continue to try to stop Trump, in the end this will make more and more people up. The NYT is projecting that if Trump is convicted this will make his pole numbers drop, the opposite will happen. The [DS] is now flooding the country with illegals, this will not stop, this is the only way that can have enough people to cheat in the election, but think about what the people will see, foreigners pushing the country in a different direction. 2024 will the year of election interference, in the end the patriots will win.
— New York Post (@nypost) December 26, 2023
A Universal Basic Income is Now Coming to Canada.
The Liberals Believe There Will Be "Positive Consequences" of Offering Universal Basic Income.
More government dependency by Justin Trudeau as he leads Canada towards communism.
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) December 26, 2023
- Earlier this month, San Francisco essentially defunded its own African American Reparations Advisory Committee, which had proposed paying $5 million — a figure they called “minuscule” — plus other benefits to every eligible black resident of the city.
- But while the payouts would have cost the city $175 billion, more than ten times the annual budget of the city, the Reparations Committee could not even get the city to fund the $2 million they wanted to keep their office staffed and funded.
- You’d think New York would have learned from this unrealistic debacle before Gov. Kathy Hochul signed a bill on Tuesday creating a reparations commission.
- But apparently, it’s easy to make big promises when it’s not your money — especially in an election year.
Like the one in California, New York’s commission will spend taxpayer dollars investigating compensation for descendants of slaves.
They are desperate to get the black vote they are loosing. So they are trying to pay them off.
- U.S. retail sales from Nov. 1 to Dec. 24 grew only 3.1%, matching inflation and indicating that consumers are feeling the effects of poor economic conditions, according to a report from Mastercard.
- The slow growth for retail sales for the holiday season pales in comparison to the last two years, with sales growing 5.3% year-over-year in 2022 and 13.5% in 2021, the largest percentage increase in 20 years, in non-inflation-adjusted terms, according to the National Retail Federation. The U.S. has seen heightened inflation under President Joe Biden, peaking at 9.1% year-over-year in June 2022 and decelerating to 3.1% as of November, far from the Federal Reserve’s 2% target.
MasterCard SpendingPulse showing below expectations holiday sales.
+3.1% vs. est. of +3.7%
Restaurants still carrying the strength here on top of last year’s strength. pic.twitter.com/fHFRyBATnn
— Neely (@NeelyTamminga) December 26, 2023
- The poor growth in holiday spending follows slowing consumer spending in October, increasing only $41.2 billion, a 0.2% gain compared to 0.7% in the previous month. The cumulative amount Americans are holding in savings has also been dwindling amid harsh economic conditions, totaling only $768.6 billion in October compared to over $1 trillion in May and almost $6 trillion in April 2020
GLOBAL FINANCIAL WARNING AS US ECONOMY HEADING FOR 'BIGGEST SINGLE CRASH OF OUR LIFETIMES' (Daily Express US)
Harry Dent, the founder of HS Dent Investment Management, said: "Since 2009, this has been 100 percent artificial, unprecedented money printing and deficits; $27trillion… pic.twitter.com/Y6PBaPfQlG
— FXHedge (@Fxhedgers) December 24, 2023
- over 15 years, to be exact. This is off the charts, 100 percent artificial, which means we’re in a dangerous state.
👀 Catherine Herridge Predicts a ‘Black Swan Event’ in 2024
“This is a national security event with high impact that's very hard to predict”pic.twitter.com/iM80zhSSMn
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) December 24, 2023
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation reached an agreement with the Kenyan government to provide services for a lifetime digital identification system.
- However, the ID system faced resistance from the public — and was placed in limbo by a court ruling this month.
- Bill Gates held several “closed-door meetings” with Kenyan President William Ruto and other government officials before the agreement was announced, according to The HighWire.
- Ruto said the ID system, called Maisha Namba, is “meant for his government to enhance service delivery to citizens,” Kenyans.co.ke reported.
- Julius Bitok, the country’s principal secretary of immigration and citizen services, said the current ID system is about 30 years old and needs to be replaced.
In grueling house-to-house combat in Khan Yunis, soldiers of the IDF Givati Brigade killed five Hamas terrorists emerging from a terror tunnel. The IDF discovered suicide vests for children in a medical clinic that also held dozens of mortars and hundreds of grenades. A terrorist filmed his last moments on his GoPro before being eliminated by the elite IDF Egoz Unit.
The IDF continues its ground operation against Hamas in Gaza:
🔺IDF troops located a Hamas weapons compound—including explosive belts adapted for children, dozens of mortar shells, hundreds of grenades, and intelligence documents—located near schools, a mosque and a medical… pic.twitter.com/BXHzWmyHKr
— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) December 24, 2023
- In the northern Gaza Strip, IDF troops located a Hamas weapons compound inside a civilian structure, Arutz Sheva reports. Explosive belts adapted for children, dozens of mortar shells, hundreds of grenades, and intelligence documents were found inside the compound, which was located adjacent to schools, a mosque, and a medical clinic.
IDF troops found toy boxes filled with dozens of mortar shells, warheads and RPG type anti-tank missiles in a kindergarten in Gaza. pic.twitter.com/akyJeBnX6i
— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) December 23, 2023
- The U.S. retaliated against Iran-backed terror groups in Iraq Monday night (early Tuesday local time) after a drone attack on the Al-Harir airbase near the civilian airport in the northern Iraq city of Erbil earlier Monday injured three U.S. personnel, including one critically injured servicemember according to a statement by Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. U.S. Central Command also issued a statement saying indications are that several terrorists were killed in the retaliatory airstrikes.
— Steven Nabil (@thestevennabil) December 26, 2023
Today, at President Biden’s direction, U.S. military forces conducted necessary and proportionate strikes on three facilities used by Kataib Hezbollah and affiliated groups in Iraq. These precision strikes are a response to a series of attacks against U.S. personnel in Iraq and Syria by Iranian-sponsored militias, including an attack by Iran-affiliated Kataib Hezbollah and affiliated groups on Erbil Air Base earlier today, and intended to disrupt and degrade capabilities of the Iran-aligned militia groups directly responsible.
- India is deploying three guided missile destroyers to the Arabian Sea after a drone last week hit an “Israel-affiliated” merchant vessel off its western coast.
- MV Chem Pluto was attacked about 200 nautical miles off the coast of the western state of Gujarat in just the latest example of global shipping routes being targeted by terrorist groups eager to choke world trade.
- A spate of attacks on commercial vessels in the Red Sea by Houthi terrorists, who are opposed to Israel’s military campaign in Gaza, have triggered concerns for the global shipping industry.
- Reuters reported:
- “Britain will deploy a naval ship off Guyana later this month, its ministry of defense said on Sunday, as the South American nation faces a border dispute with neighbor Venezuela over the oil-rich Essequibo region.
- The deployment follows a visit by a British junior foreign minister to Guyana earlier this month, intended to offer the UK’s support for the country, an ally and former British colony.”
- WHO warning comes amid rise in respiratory diseases including those caused by COVID-19 sub-variant JN.1
- The WHO also urged people to take protective measures.
- “The COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, change, and circulate in all countries globally. While current evidence suggests the additional public health risk posed by JN.1 is low, we must continue to track the evolution of these viruses to tailor our response.
- As JN.1 emerges as variant of interest, time to evaluate preparedness and effective testing and treatments
- “For this, countries must strengthen surveillance and sequencing, and ensure sharing of data,” said Poonam Khetrapal Singh, regional director, WHO-Southeast Asia.
Are those conspiracies any worse than thinking men can become women? https://t.co/ziBwRDtpUT
— The Rabbit Hole (@TheRabbitHole84) December 25, 2023
Fairfield, California pic.twitter.com/sIQqqUlfd5
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) December 26, 2023
- On the 2008 campaign trail, Michelle spoke to huge adoring crowds across the country, trumpeting word for word the anti-American rhetoric she’d learned from Dohrn. The media largely ignored the nastiness until Michelle proclaimed, upon Barack winning a primary, “For the first time in my life, I’m proud of my country.” This earned Michelle a Republican and media backlash. The next day, she hired a speechwriter and declared, “I hate politics. I just want to be the mom in chief.” This earned Michelle an immediate respite and reshaped Michelle’s public persona from a highly political anti-American radical into a mom who hates politics.
- To a degree, Michelle was being truthful. All politicians hate politics — it’s grueling and annoying — but they put up with it because they love power.
- Michelle’s January 7 Twitter manifesto deserves to be read in full. Can there be any doubt that Michelle Obama is a political animal who has her sights on the White House in 2024?
- Michelle Obama, January 7, 2021:
office, like Andrew Weissmann, essentially her boss, who has desperately fought for years to “get Trump,” or the new attorney brought in to help Deranged Jack Smith? It’s all about Election Interference, and Biden was pushing Garland and Monaco to act, AND FAST. They think the American public, and even the Supreme Court of the United States, are stupid. No, Crooked Joe Biden has NEVER SPOKEN to Garland or Monaco about Hunter or “TRUMP.” That one gets, “LIE OF THE YEAR!”
- Loomer’s Monday report begins by detailing a connection between Engoron, who Trump has been vocally critical of, and Halpern through Engoron’s newsletter, “The Wheatley School Alumni Association Newsletter.” In November 2020, the newsletter included a story from Halpern where he spoke about his decision to leave the Department of Justice (DOJ) over his distaste for former Attorney General Bill Barr, who worked in the Trump administration from 2019 to 2020.
- Engoron also included a note he received from Halpern in the newsletter that read, “Art, Thanks for dropping me a line. Although I was not so brazen to believe my article in itself could make a difference, I felt it was important to add my voice to the chorus of citizens concerned about the direction of our country. The reaction, however, to this Op Ed was amazing and completely overwhelming.”
- A month prior to the newsletter’s publication, Halpern appeared on Cohen’s podcast, Mea Culpa. “Michael speaks with former US Attorney, Phillip Halpern who very publicly resigned last week out of protest and disgust for Attorney General William P. Barr’s shocking abuse of power,” the episode’s description reads on October 26, 2020.
- “While Justice Engoron was actively presiding as the judge in President Trump’s civil fraud case, Engoron was concurrently ‘dropping a line’ to an openly biased, radical Leftist federal prosecutor, who was potentially acting as a Democrat Party operative, actively attacking President Trump, and conducting politically motivated interviews with Michael Cohen, the prosecution’s star witness. Could this ex-parte communication also qualify as witness tampering and election interference?” Loomer, a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist, asked in her report. Responding to her X, formerly Twitter, post, users called for action to be taken against Engoron.
- stands for, and is all about. Should Crooked Joe be prosecuted for these, and other of his acts of stupidity? ….And why isn’t the Unselect January 6th Committee being prosecuted by Deranged Jack Smith for destroying and deleting all of their evidence and “work” product? Is it because Crazy Nancy Pelosi was implicated in a cover up?
"During the 234 years from 1789 to 2023, no current or former President had ever been criminally prosecuted for official acts. That unbroken tradition died this year, and the historical fallout is tremendous.
Under our system of separated powers, the Judicial Branch cannot sit… https://t.co/OhlDTW4Tdq
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 25, 2023
"Under our system of separated powers, the Judicial Branch cannot sit in judgment over a President’s official acts. That doctrine is not controversial. It was treated as self-evident and foundational from the dawn of the Republic …
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 25, 2023
President Trump’s public statements and tweets about alleged fraud and irregularity in the federal election fall within the outer perimeter of Presidential duty, to which communicating with the public on matters of federal concern is absolutely central."
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) December 25, 2023
John Ratcliffe: Stating the obvious, this was a big legal victory for President Trump and a big legal setback for Jack Smith. But I would argue that Jack Smith lost more than just a legal issue at the Supreme Court. He lost credibility. This may be his Mueller moment.
Bob Mueller lost all credibility and he and his report drifted away. And I would submit that this is the Bob Mueller moment for Jack Smith because everyone remembers, Maria, that he stood before the American people when he indicted Donald Trump. And he said, we have one set of laws and they apply equally to everyone. Donald Trump will be treated the same as every other defendant. But when Donald Trump’s legal team came forward with a legal defense of presidential immunity that threatened a trial date taking place before the political election in 2020, Jack Smith did a 180 and he went to the Supreme Court and said, forget everything I told you. Now. Donald Trump is completely different.
Via Midnight Rider.
- Military, Russia/Ukraine, Israel/Iran, All Electric Car Lunacy, and so much more, are looking to destroy our once great USA. MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- President @realDonaldTrump is implying with this TRUTH from over a year ago.
- “America’s Founders believed that corruption and foreign influence were among the gravest threats to our nation. As a result, they included in our Constitution the Foreign Emoluments Clause. Written in sweeping and unqualified language, the Clause was designed to prevent these two evils from affecting the federal government.”
- “No Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under [the United States], shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.”
- The Founders Feared a Corrupt Government Because the Founders believed that corruption was one of the gravest threats to our nation, they viewed anti-corruption measures as essential to preserving an enduring democracy. • Reflecting common sentiment at the Constitutional Convention, George Mason warned his fellow delegates that “if we do not provide against corruption, our government will soon be at an end.”
- 2 Thus, in drafting the Constitution, the Founders sought to ensure that “corruption was more effectually guarded against, in the manner this government was constituted, thanin any other that had ever been formed.”
- 3 Alexander Hamilton explained that “[n]othing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption.”
- 4 • According to James Madison’s notes of the Convention, fifteen delegates used the word “corruption” more than fifty times,
- 5 and corruption was a topic of discussion on almost a quarter of the days that the Convention was in session.
- 6 The Founders wanted to ensure that in the United States, unlike in Europe, the nation’s leaders would be dependent on the people alone—not on those offering financial benefits—and would be motivated solely by the national interest, not their own personal interests.
- • To promote that goal, the Founders included in the nation’s new charter a number of safeguards against corruption. These safeguards took the form of “procedural devices and organizational arrangements” meant to ward off “dependency, cabals, patronage, unwarranted influence, and bribery.”
- The Founders Feared Foreign Influence
- The Founders were also deeply worried that foreign powers would interfere with America’s internal affairs, undermining the nation’s republican institutions and making its leaders subservient to foreign interests. • Alexander Hamilton wrote that one of the vulnerabilities of republics “is that they afford too easy an inlet to foreign corruption.”
- 8 Eighteenth-century monarchs used lavish presents to ingratiate themselves with ambassadors and ministers from othernations.
- 9 • During the Constitutional Convention, Elbridge Gerry warned that “[f]oreign powerswill intermeddle in our affairs, and spare no expence to influence them,”
- 10 while Gouverneur Morris invoked “the melancholy picture of foreign intrusions as exhibited in the History of Germany,” and “urged it as a standing lesson to other nations.”
- 11 • The Foreign Emoluments Clause was added to the draft of the new Constitution by unanimous agreement of the state delegations after Charles Pinckney “urged the necessity of preserving foreign Ministers & other officers of the U.S. independent of external influence.”
- 12 Of particular concern to the Founders was the risk that benefits and rewards given by foreign states would subvert the President’s undivided loyalty to the nation’s best interests. • As Hamilton noted, the personal interest of a hereditary monarch was “so interwoven withthat of the Nation… that he was placed above the danger of being corrupted from abroad.”
- 13 • By contrast, as Madison observed, an elected President would lack “that permanent stake inthe public interest which would place him out of the reach of foreigncorruption.”
- 14 • During the state debates over ratification of the Constitution, former delegate Charles Cotesworth Pinckney similarly explained that while “kings are less liable to foreign bribery and corruption… because no bribe that could be given them could compensate the loss they must necessarily sustain for injuring their dominions… the situation of a President would be very different.” •
- The Founders believed that, as a temporary officeholder, the President “might receive a bribe which would enable him to live in greater splendor in another country than his own; andwhen out of office, he [would no more interested in the prosperity of his country than any other patriotic citizen.”
- 15 The Founders Mandated Congressional Approval of Foreign Emoluments to Reduce Potential Corruption and Foreign Influence Founding-era statesmen stressed that the dangers of foreign influence and divided loyalty would be reduced when officeholders obeyed the Constitution’s mandate by seeking the consent of Congress before accepting any foreign benefit. • The Foreign Emoluments Clause was one of the few measures to be transferred from the Articles of Confederation to the new Constitution in 1787, but the Founders made one important change: they “institutionalized the practice” that federal officeholders could accept otherwise prohibited emoluments from foreign states if they first obtained the consent of Congress.
- 16 3 • As Representative James Bayard explained, the Clause required officeholders “to make known to the world whatever presents they might receive from foreign Courts and to place themselves in such a situation as to make it impossible for them to be unduly influenced by any such presents.”17 • Representative Harrison Gray Otis likewise noted: “When every present to be received must be laid before Congress, no fear need be apprehended from the effects of any such presents. For, it must be presumed, that the gentleman who makes the application has done his duty, as he,at the moment he makes the application, comes before his country to bejudged.”18 • As Secretary of State Madison explained in 1803, “the Constitution of the United States has left with Congress the exclusive authority to permit the acceptance of presents from foreign governments by persons holding offices under the United States.”19 • In sum, “to exclude corruption and foreign influence,”20 a federal officeholder must “make known to the world”21 any benefit he wishes to accept from a foreign state and
The broader public are starting to see why the Dems have been so desperate to keep the border open.
It’s election fraud. They are shipping in millions of new voters every year. That’s why the Dems were so vocal about DACA kids in 2017. That’s why they conducted the “kids in… pic.twitter.com/f85raU6XpT
— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) December 25, 2023
Reminder, during the Revolutionary War, at a critical time that just happened to fall very late on the night of Christmas Eve, as Dec. 24 became Dec 25, George Washington and a bunch of patriots were paddling boats and crossing the river to give the Hessian troops and the British… pic.twitter.com/sKAJLA9NMv
— Brian Cates – Political Columnist & Pundit (@drawandstrike) December 25, 2023
— Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸🦅 (@DanScavino) December 24, 2023
Fight the good fight.
They are FIGHTING for their LIVES.
Good people in place.
Something BIG is coming.
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued. On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, “Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What’s going on?”._ The elephant replied, “There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I’m carrying is mighty and great.” Don’t lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don’t be envious of others testimony. If you haven’t received your own blessings, don’t despair. Say to yourself “My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration.”