Watch The X22 Report On Video
The [WEF] is pushing very hard with the great reset and the green new deal, they have now accelerated their plan, the people are now pushing back on their plan. Countries are now being downgraded, and the people are now hold the government’s accountable. States are now protecting their lands from foreign purchases. The [DS] is trying to get the narrative control back, Obama and Epstein are now in the news, Scavino sends Seth Rich message. The [DS] is being brought down a path using game theory. The [DS] is now planning the narrative to remove [JB] and bring in Michelle Obama. Trump is letting everyone know stay tuned and watch because the [DS] is going to be brought down. We are witnessing the destruction of the old guard.
- Diesel big rigs form the backbone of the U.S. commercial road transportation industry and their days are now numbered – at least in California.
- On Friday state regulators banned the sale of new diesel big rigs by 2036 and also passed new rules requiring all trucks be zero-emission vehicles by 2042.
- UPI reports the Advanced Clean Fleets rule, which is the first in the world to require new commercial trucks, including garbage trucks, delivery trucks and other medium and heavy-duty vehicles, to be electric, was unanimously approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- California also plans to require all-electric trucking fleets by 2042.
- The Texas state senate passed legislation this week banning the purchase of farmland by citizens and entities linked to hostile foreign nations, a move which the author of the bill says will provide “sweeping state and national security protections.”
- “This bill protects Texas farmland, oil and gas, rare earth materials and timber from being owned by foreign entities classified as hostile by the Director of U.S. National Intelligence for three consecutive reports. These nations currently include China, Russia, North Korea, and Iran,” wrote Sen . Lois Kolkhorst (R) following the passage of her legislation by a vote of 19-12 in the state Senate on April 26.
- The Texas bill, SB 147, was introduced last November by Kolkhorst, and has the support of Gov. Greg Abbott (R). That said, the language of the original bill was toned down following criticism from some Democrats and locals over the bill banning property purchases of any individual who is “a citizen of China, Iran, North Korea, or Russia.”
- In the final draft, the ban does not apply to lawful permanent residents, US citizens or dual citizens.
- The property which the bill applies to includes agricultural land, improvements, mines and quarries, mineral deposits, and standing timber.
- It also grants the Texas attorney general the authority to investigate potential violations if “reasonable suspicion” exists that an individual or entity making a property purchase is associated with one of the designated countries.
- Another bank failure in Joe Biden’s America.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co and and PNC Financial Services have put in bids to buy First Republic Bank, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- The bank sale will happen after the FDIC takes over the institution.
- “A seizure and sale of First Republic could come as soon as this weekend,” The Wall Street Journal reported.
- The company’s stock has plummeted more than 90% this year.
- “…a new poll found a majority of American beer drinkers favor brands partnering with trans influencers”
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) April 29, 2023
- Another day, another lawsuit. That’s the life of former President Donald Trump, who continues to be targeted by lawsuits.
- This time, Trump is being sued for third-degree burns a diabetic man suffered at a beach resort that he doesn’t even own.
- A man from New Jersey has filed a lawsuit against the Trump International Beach Resort in Florida, after suffering severe burns on his feet, which led to the amputation of one toe and part of his foot.
- Theoharis Lekas, 52, claims that the surfaces within the resort were ‘scorching hot’ during his vacation in August 2022, causing third-degree burns to both his feet. Lekas, who suffers from diabetic neuropathy and cannot feel his feet burning, alleged that the resort was negligent for not posting signs recommending footwear.
- The lawsuit, filed on Friday with the New York Supreme Court, is seeking an undecided amount, which Bill Matsikoudis, whose firm is representing Lekas, said would likely be ‘north of $1 million’.
- Will Wilkerson was fired as an executive VP at Donald Trump’s Truth Social after giving 150,000 emails and documents to federal and state investigators
- He now works as a barista for $16/hour at a Starbucks location in North Carolina, as he has now turned into a federally-protected whistleblower
- After applying for other jobs only Starbucks called him back with other companies shunning him given the drama he became embroiled in
- new documents first revealed by nonprofit Marco Polo, show the control of Skaneateles LLC is being held by Kevin Morris, Hunter’s top attorney, who also paid Hunter’s IRS debts.
- In a document entitled, “AMENDED AND RESTATED JOINT VENTURE CONTRACT of BHR PARTNERS (SHANGHAI) EQUITY INVESTMENT FUND MANAGEMENT CO., LTD. A FOREIGN-FUNDED ENTERPRISE,” Kevin Morris is listed as the Managing Member of Skaneateles LLC.
- The document shows Skaneateles LLC holds a ten percent stake in BHR Partners, equivalent to $3 million.
- These revelations may contradict what Hunter Biden’s lawyer previously stated. His counsel indicated Hunter Biden no longer had any interest in BHR Partners “directly or indirectly.” It’s possible these documents indicate those claims are patently false.
- Johnson dropped a political bomb to open the segment. Senator Johnson opened up by explaining the US Senate was investigating Hunter Biden back in 2019 and 2020 but he did not have “the full support of my committee or the Republican Conference to subpoena the Bidens.” Senate Republicans REFUSED to subpoena the Bidens. They truly are on the other side.
- Johnson then told Maria Bartiromo that Anthony Blinken lied to his committee under oath about contacting Hunter Biden. Blinken told Johnson’s committee he did not email Hunter Biden and now Johnson has those emails.
- A founding member of the Fugees hip-hop group, Prakazrel Michel, also known as Pras, was found guilty in federal court of orchestrating an extensive international conspiracy that involved millions of dollars in foreign money for illegal lobbying and campaign contributions to former President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign, according to the Justice Department.
- Prosecutors alleged that Michel accepted $865,000 from Malaysian financier Low Taek Jho and used it to fund a network of straw donors who made campaign contributions to former President Barack Obama in 2012. In addition, Michel was accused of attempting to convince the Trump administration and the Justice Department to drop federal investigations into Low, who was accused of embezzlement, as well as assisting China in its efforts to bring a Chinese dissident back to China.
- Michel, who received millions of dollars for his role in the schemes, was found guilty of 10 criminal charges, including money laundering, illegal lobbying, witness tampering, and campaign finance violations. He faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.
Where’s the mainstream media?
Where’s the outrage? pic.twitter.com/bPOc1FQDaJ
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) April 29, 2023
— 🇺🇸🇵🇷Dania Alexandrino🇺🇸🇵🇷 (@DaniaPeriodista) April 29, 2023
CIA [BRENNAN] FORCE?
Seth Rich internal DL hand-to-hand pass USA?
Crowdstrike code insert?
If FBI [CHAIN OF COMMAND] was corrupt what other investigations were corrupted?
WHO DID THEY PROVIDE COVER FOR?
HOW FAR BACK DID IT GO?
- The circle of people who associated with Jeffrey Epstein years after he was a convicted sex offender is wider than previously reported, according to a trove of documents that include his schedules.
- William Burns, director of the Central Intelligence Agency since 2021, had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in 2014, when he was deputy secretary of state, the documents show. They first met in Washington and then Mr. Burns visited Epstein’s townhouse in Manhattan.
- Kathryn Ruemmler, a White House counsel under President Barack Obama, had dozens of meetings with Epstein in the years after her White House service and before she became a top lawyer at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in 2020. He also planned for her to join a 2015 trip to Paris and a 2017 visit to Epstein’s private island in the Caribbean.
- Leon Botstein, the president of Bard College, invited Epstein, who brought a group of young female guests, to the campus. Noam Chomsky, a professor, author and political activist, was scheduled to fly with Epstein to have dinner at Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse in 2015.
- The documents don’t reveal the purpose of most of the meetings.
This is not just about sex trafficking .
Will the rich & powerful influence the court to prevent the unsealing?
THE TALE OF TWO:
 – Sex Resort (non_temple_resort_only) > trafficked & drugged underage girls
 – Occult / Worship of Evil (temple) [CLAS 1-99]
Pray for the victims.
Ireland is about to pass one of the most radical hate speech bills yet. Merely possessing "hateful" material on your devices is enough to face prison time.
— Keith Woods (@KeithWoodsYT) April 28, 2023
- The heads of three federal agencies involved in Big Tech censorship of non-establishment narratives were slapped with subpoenas by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH),
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Jen Easterly, who heads the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and James Rubin, coordinator of the Global Engagement Center, a State Department-housed interagency, were all subpoenaed by Jordan as part of his Weaponization of the Federal Government subcommittee.
- Jordan said “The collusion between our federal government and Big Tech undermines First Amendment principles and should be investigated.“
- Lawmakers have said school safety is a priority this session, but it is still unclear whether they’ll listen to Uvalde families who want to raise the minimum age to purchase semi-automatic guns from 18 to 21.
- Several hundred American civilians were evacuated by bus convoy from Sudan beginning Friday, the first U.S. government-facilitated evacuation since the north African nation descended into civil war earlier this month.
- Between two and three hundred American citizens and permanent residents were bused more than 500 miles to Port Sudan and then the Red Sea beginning Friday, Biden administration officials said Saturday. Unmanned aircraft oversaw the travel of the convoy through the war-torn country, where two Americans have already died.
- One week earlier, U.S. Embassy staff were evacuated from Khartoum by U.S. special forces, but the Biden administration had repeatedly stated there were no plans to evacuate ordinary citizens from the country. Officials said it was too dangerous for such an operation to be carried out, and stressed it was not normal procedure for the government to evacuate civilians from conflict zones.
- However, as the Biden administration stood on the sidelines, other countries, from Germany to the U.K. to France to Japan, were able to airlift dozens or hundreds of civilians out of Sudan before Friday. Some of those evacuations even included Americans who were left by their own government.
- Officials in Israel have raised concerns about the dwindling stockpile of US munitions stored in the country, as in recent months, Washington has been quietly shipping the armament via the Port of Ashdod to Ukraine.
- “These are Israel’s reserve stockpiles for times of war … The move has had a bigger implication in light of the threats on Israel in multiple theaters,” an unnamed former cabinet minister told Israel Hayom.
- “US equipment stored in Israel was handed over to the US armed forces, in accordance with an American request,” the Israeli army said in response to a query by the news outlet.
- A US official also confirmed that “it is still not clear when the reserves will be restocked,” as the US war machine has pivoted from fueling conflict in West Asia to new fronts in Ukraine and Taiwan.
- The powerful sister of North Korea’s leader says her country would stage more provocative displays of its military might in response to a new U.S.-South Korean agreement to intensify nuclear deterrence to counter the North’s nuclear threat, which she insists shows their “extreme” hostility toward Pyongyang.
- Kim Yo Jong also lobbed personal insults toward U.S. President Joe Biden, who after a summit with South Korean President Yoon Suk Yeol on Wednesday stated that any North Korean nuclear attack on the U.S. or its allies would “result in the end of whatever regime” took such action.
- In her comments published on state media, Kim Yo Jong said the U.S.-South Korean agreement reflected the allies’ “most hostile and aggressive will of action” against the North and will push regional peace and security into “more serious danger.”
- “They [CDC and FDA] told us that opioids were safe and effective and were good for us. And now we have … (more people dying of opioids) every year than the 20-year Vietnam War because these agencies got their science wrong,” Mr. Kennedy stated.
- “Blind faith in authority is a feature of religion; it’s not of science.”
- the Colorado House of Representatives voted on HB23-1135, a bill introduced to increase the severity of indecent exposure in front of a minor to a class 6 felony, and 27 Democrats voted against the bill, with one saying she was concerned it would lead to the ban of drag shows.
- State Representative Leslie Herod said, “These types of laws have been used to ban drag shows, to target individuals who use the restroom of the sex that they identify with—a public restroom—to charge them with felony charges. I am very concerned about the attacks against the transgender community that are happening across the country.”
- According to the bill, titled “penalty for indecent exposure in view of minors,” the current law categorized the first offense of indecent exposure with a minor as a class 1 misdemeanor but the bill would alter the law to make it a class 6 felony.On Friday, the deputy chief of staff for the Colorado House GOP, Roger D. Hudson, tweeted out that in a previous reading of the bill “HOUSE DEMOCRATS filibustered for nearly three hours today AGAINST felonizing #IndecentExposure to minors.”
BREAKING: Republican Governor of Montana Greg Gianforte Signs Law Banning Transgender 'Care' for Minors. The bill prohibits transitional hormone treatments and surgeries for transgender people under 18. His son, who is nonbinary, had urged him to reject the bill. But, the… pic.twitter.com/o9Tr5erYZ2
— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) April 29, 2023
In my opinion this Community Notes entry on a video released by Harry Sisson and Chris Mowry is completely unwarranted.
FACT: Harry Sisson is not paid by the DNC. He is employed by a company that was contracted by the DNC for media work in 2022.
FACT: Harry Sisson asked the… pic.twitter.com/vU2TqMEXNh
— Ed Krassenstein (@EdKrassen) April 29, 2023
- Former President Donald Trump unveiled a new nickname for President Joe Biden during his Thursday speech in New Hampshire.
- During his speech, Trump mentioned Hillary Clinton, saying he no longer will be calling her “Crooked Hillary” and instead will be using the word “Crooked” to describe Biden.
“I will be retiring the name ‘Crooked’ from Hillary Clinton,” Trump said. “I’m gonna give her a new name. I don’t know like maybe ‘Lovely Hillary’ or ‘Beautiful Hillary,’ but I’m going to retire the name ‘Crooked’ so that we can use the name for Joe Biden, because he’ll be known from now on as ‘Crooked Joe’ Biden.”
Vice Pres. Harris has “struggled to get positive press coverage and to get the credit she deserves for the hard work that she’s been doing,” Sen. Chris Coons says.
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) April 30, 2023
- Former Speaker New Gingrich joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.
- Newt suggested that Susan Rice left the flailing and corrupt Biden regime to get ready for Michelle Obama’s run for president in 2024.
- Why not? Shillary ran a few times, why not Mooch?
Newt Gingrich: I think at a minimum, it probably is a sign that she said, don’t do it, and he said, I’m doing it anyway. And I think she just didn’t want to be part of a Biden reelection. And I also think that I was very struck when Mark Halperin, in his wide world of news, ran the video of Michelle Obama on stage with Bruce Springsteen. She’s playing a tambourine. She recently had 9000 people at an event with Oprah in Los Angeles. I think Republicans had better pay significant attention to Michelle Obama. I hadn’t believed that until I saw her on stage with Bruce Springsteen. I thought, this is not a person who’s hiding. So it’s conceivable that Susan Rice and others are beginning to say they’re not going to be part of some kamikaze reelection campaign with a guy who can’t remember what he did yesterday.