Watch The X22 Report On Video
The GND is failing, Biden is trying to push it so he vetoed a bill to protect US solar panel makers from Chinese competition. The Biden admin changed the scope of the debt ceiling meetings, are they ready to fold. The countries start attacking alternative currencies like Bitcoin. The [DS] is panicking, Obama is panicking, FISA was the start. Obama is now making the rounds trying to complete the 16 year plan, it is failing, the [DS] has lost control of the narrative from the fake news and the people are not giving up their weapons. They will push but the people are awake. The people are angry, they seem the criminal syndicate, they want accountability, they want justice. The people are going to see that justice cannot come from the DOJ or the FBI it will need to be done from an outside organization, the clock is ticking down.
$50 billion for interest payments on the debt.
YTD 25% higher than last year.
This trend will eventually force the Fed back into buying US Treasury debt and driving rates back to below 1%. https://t.co/Gos8C7Ap2d
— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) May 17, 2023
- President Joe Biden met with Congressional leaders for another conservation on the debt ceiling, weeks away from possible default.
- In the meeting, Biden and the leaders changed “the scope” of who is negotiating, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said.
- “What has changed in this meeting is the president changed the scope of who’s all negotiating… Appoint somebody from the president’s team who could work with the speaker’s team to see if we could come to an agreement. That is what the decision was made in this meeting,” the House speaker said.
- “So the structure of how we negotiate has improved. So it now now gives you a better opportunity, even though we only have a few days to get it done. Had we done this back ninety seven days ago, we’d already have a bill passed,” he added. (
- “It is possible to get a deal by the end of the week. It’s not that difficult to get to an agreement,” he added.
As a reminder, the US can not default: tax receipts are more than enough to cover debt maturities and interest. Those 25 million govt/deep state workers and Ukraine wire transfers may not be so lucky though.
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 16, 2023
- Anheuser-Busch is desperate to get past their Dylan Mulvaney controversy. Memorial Day is coming and with it, the summer beer-drinking season. Their sales are still crashing across the country.
- Their latest attempt to court back the customers they insulted is a line of bottles featuring a camouflage design.
- Unfortunately for them, this is probably not going to make much of a difference. In fact, it looks like pandering.
- The New York Post reported:
- CNN picked former Daily Caller reporter Kaitlan Collins to permanently host the vacant 9 p.m. time slot over a year after the network fired her predecessor, Chris Cuomo.
- “In her new program, officially launching later this summer, Kailtlan will showcase why she’s one of the top reporters and interviewers in the game,” Licht wrote. “She is a smart and gifted journalist who we’ve all seen hold lawmakers and newsmakers accountable. She pushes politicians off their talking points, gets real answers—and as everyone who’s worked with her knows—breaks a lot of news.”
- When asked how her colleagues felt about her return to the Capitol, Feinstein denied she had ever left in the first place. “No, I haven’t been gone,” she reportedly told the press, adding, “You should follow the—I haven’t been gone. I’ve been working.”
- When pressed if she meant that she had been working from home, the Senator allegedly doubled down, maintaining that she hadn’t left. “No, I’ve been here. I’ve been voting,” she said, according to Slate. “Please. You either know or don’t know.”
- Biden-appointed Massachusetts US Attorney Rachael Rollins resigned after a Justice Department watchdog investigation into ethics issues.
- Rachael Rollins, a Soros-backed radical leftist, submitted her resignation letter to Joe Biden and her last day will be Friday at the close of business.
- Rollins attended a Democrat fundraiser featuring Jill Biden in July 2022 without required Department approval and contrary to ethics advice she received, according to DOJ IG Michael Horowitz.
Rollins was also in cahoots with the media and a Boston-area law professor (believed to be Daniel Medwed, a far-left Northeaster University professor) to do the DOJ’s dirty work in smearing a political rival.
- Of course US Attorney General Merrick Garland declined to prosecute Rollins.
- “On December 26, 2022, pursuant to the Inspector General Act…. the OIG referred the false statements allegation to the Department for a prosecutive decision. On January 6, 2023, the Department informed the OIG that it declined prosecution,” the IG report stated.
- AP reported:
- At a press conference in front of the Supreme Court on Tuesday, Democratic senators argued that they needed to pack the nation’s highest court with liberal justices.
- The U.S. Constitution does not stipulate how many Supreme Court Justices should serve on the court; but there have been nine justices since 1889. Before 1889, Congress often changed the number of Supreme Court Justices to achieve partisan objectives. There were five SCOTUS justices under former President John Adams and as many as 10 justices under former President Abraham Lincoln.
- West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin (D) and Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema (I) have stated their opposition to court-packing. The reintroduced legislation would likely face staunch opposition in the Senate.
The report list tweets about George Soros as one of its ten "Themes of Antisemitism."
"For Soros in particular, a recurring theme was the idea that he has encouraged crime in the US by either sponsoring soft-on-crime Democrats or directly sponsoring criminals."… pic.twitter.com/BWVpoeh4UF
— KanekoaTheGreat (@KanekoaTheGreat) May 16, 2023
- ‘Fights to help mutants replace humans as the world’s dominant species’
- And Musk seemed to specifically reference the 92-year-old Holocaust survivor’s background by comparing Soros to Magneto — a Jewish supervillain who “fights to help mutants replace humans as the world’s dominant species,” as Marvel’s official character description puts it.
Soros reminds me of Magneto
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 16, 2023
You assume they are good intentions. They are not. He wants to erode the very fabric of civilization. Soros hates humanity.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 16, 2023
- A woman who allegedly “worked for” Rudy Giuliani is suing the former NYC Mayor for sexual harassment and wage theft.
- Noelle Dunphy, 43, alleged in her lawsuit that Rudy Giuliani, 78, hired her in January 2019 to help him with ‘business development’ and offered her a $1 million a year salary.
- Dunphy claimed in the 70-page complaint that Rudy Giuliani never paid her the salary he promised her.
- Dunphy and Giuliani apparently had a “romantic relationship” while Giuliani was going through a divorce and now the woman is suing for $10 million in damages!
- Mayor Giuliani’s first statement regarding the lawsuit.
- “I dated Noelle for approximately 2 months in early 2019. I found out she was kicked out of several luxury hotels for suspicion of prostitution. I also found out that she scammed, elderly men by claiming rape. I broke up with her, and she continued to try to reach out to me. Even following me to several events and asking to take pictures.She was absolutely never employed. She illegally taped me and illegally went in my email.” – Rudy Giuliani
- Now we learn, thanks to the Durham report, that the FBI had three concurrent investigations into the Clinton Foundation, which were shut down during the 2016 election year by top brass.
- Durham’s scope included the FBI investigations “directed” at the Hillary Clinton campaign. It seems the purpose of that review was to assess and compare the favorable treatment received by Clinton to the targeting of Trump.
- The first investigation involved an FBI tip from a CHS that a foreign government was sending a person “to contribute to Clinton’s anticipated presidential campaign, as a way to gain influence with Clinton should she win the presidency.” (Which country?!) An FBI field office sought a FISA against the foreign contributor and made that request to FBI headquarters, which ignored it for four months due to the fact that they were careful that Clinton was “involved.” According to one FBI Agent, “They were pretty ‘tippy-toeing’ around HRC because there was a chance she would be the next president.” The FISA was approved on the condition that the FBI give defensive briefings to Clinton.
- The second Clinton investigation involved the same CHS, who in November 2015 reported to the FBI that another foreign government was looking to contribute to the Clinton campaign “in exchange for the protection of [that country’s] interests should Clinton become President.” That CHS would end up making a $2,700 donation to the Clinton campaign on behalf of a foreign insider, in violation of federal law which bans contributions by foreign nationals. The CHS told their handling FBI agent that “They [the campaign] were okay with it. […] yes they were fully aware from the start” of the contribution being made on behalf of the foreign interest.
Despite this evidence, DOJ and FBI leadership essentially sabotaged the Clinton Foundation investigation. The DOJ was “hostile” to the Clinton Foundation presentations from the FBI Field Offices. And at a February 2016 FBI meeting to discuss the Clinton Foundation investigations, Assistant Director Andre McCabe ordered the cases to be closed.
Lastly, click into this thread from RealClear‘s Benjamin Weingarten, who has dissected more of the Durham report for public consumption.
DEVELOPING: Biden was in the thick of a political op targeting Trump before the election — Aug 2016 Situation Room briefing on The Clinton Plan (promoted by Biden's current NSA) –and a political op after the election — January 2017 plan to frame Trump's NSA under the Logan Act
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) May 17, 2023
Excellent point. Douglas Mackey is going to jail because he sent a meme. The people who attempted to destroy a presidential campaign and, when that failed, attempted a coup against a duly elected president, aren't going to jail. https://t.co/zSq2zsTrCd
— Hans Mahncke (@HansMahncke) May 17, 2023
— The Dirty Truth (Josh) (@AKA_RealDirty) May 16, 2023
So lets see Trump made was impeached twice with no evidence to back it up, he had a phone and provided the transcript, that became a nothing burger then j6 which again became a nothing burger.
Now we know the CIA,FBI, Corrupt Politicians, like HRC, BIDEN are involded in treason, these people should be arrested and those in government should be impeached and then tried.
They won’t apologize, because their goal was never to tell the truth. Their goal was to amass power and hurt their political enemies. They succeeded. As a result, they see nothing to apologize for. If anything, they’ll give themselves even more awards. https://t.co/XcIOoe2NUE
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) May 17, 2023
- 1) James Clapper
2) James Comey
3) Chris Wray
4) Gina Haspel
5) Peter Strzok
6) Andy McCabe
7) Bill Preistap
8) Rodney Joffe
9) Hillary Clinton
10) Glen Simpson – Fusion GPS
11) Rod Rosenstein
- These #GovernmentGangsters (and others) orchestrated the largest criminal conspiracy in American history and its cover-up. You owe us answers, send your subpoenas.
- On Wednesday, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene is expected to introduce the impeachment articles against United States Attorney General Merrick Garland.
- “Merrick Garland has weaponized the DOJ against Joe Biden’s political enemies,” said Greene.
- “He’s targeted parents who are concerned about their children’s education, targeted Christians and pro-life activists & raided the home of a President,” adding, “He must be impeached.”
she also filed papers to impeach wray
- Durham writes a 316-page report, meticulously detailing the false construct of the Trump-Russia narrative. Yet for some reason, the Mueller/Weissmann investigation, an entire special counsel investigation that was predicated and justified by that false Trump-Russia narrative, never found the same evidence?
- Durham never looked at it. Why? Because he knew Robert Mueller and Andrew Weissmann were installed to cover up the original fabrications by the CIA, FBI, DOJ and U.S. intelligence apparatus. Mueller’s probe existed in material fact to hide the Obama weaponization to target Donald Trump. Durham knew this; that’s why he never touched it.
- John Durham intentionally and with specific foresight, did not want to reveal the criminal conduct of the Mueller/Weissmann special counsel.
- He knew exactly what they were doing; his investigation paralleled what their investigation would have done if Mueller was not established to hide the originating schemes.
- Everything Durham found, Mueller could have easily found, and stated, and ended the nonsense.
TAKE A LISTEN
“I have today.” – Barr
FISA = START
- Adams has started carrying out a policy that converts a number of public school gyms into migrant shelters with potentially hundreds of border crossers and illegal aliens living on campuses as school children are attending classes.
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) says outraged parents will have to deal with border crossers and illegal aliens living in their children’s public school gyms for the time being.
- Outraged parents and students protested on Tuesday outside some of the schools where Adams has started housing migrants, including PS 188 in Coney Island and PS 17 in Williamsburg, providing them with free food as recess is cut for students.
- “Our children deserve to have the academics … how are they going to do that when our kids are having to worry about who they are around? We’re going to get hurt. And our teachers as well are having to suffer because now they are stuck in the position where they can’t even get our kids help,” one parent said.
- Adams, in a statement, shrugged off the protests and effectively told parents that they will have to deal with their children sharing school campuses with newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens.
- The Texas legislature passed a bill that would strip municipalities of their power to regulate several areas of activity and transfer their jurisdiction to the GOP-controlled legislature.
- The bill, known as the Texas Regulatory Consistency Act, would prevent all municipalities in the state from passing any ordinance or by-law that conflicts with several state codes regarding agriculture, commerce, insurance, labor, occupations, and property, among others. It was passed by a vote of 18 to 13 in the Texas Senate, over the opposition of all Democrats, with the ordinances of Democratic-led municipalities likely to be invalidated.
- “In recent years, several local jurisdictions have sought to establish their own regulations of commerce that are different than the state’s regulations…which are applied inconsistently,” the act reads. The bill’s sponsor, Republican State Sen. Brandon Creighton, said that it would prevent “cities and counties acting as lawmakers outside of their jurisdiction,” according to The Hill.
- Today, what I’m most concerned about is the fact that because of the splintering of the media, we almost occupy different realities.”
- Translation: We can no longer control what you think.
- Is this the REAL reason Ford is removing AM radio, which hosts many conservative talk shows?
- The interview then takes a darker turn when Burleson asked Obama about his “radical solution” to guns in America.
- Obama responds:
- In Australia, you had one mass shooting 50 years ago and they said, we’re not doing that anymore. That is normally how you would expect a society to respond when your children are at risk.
- Immediately following 1996 mass shooting, Australia confiscated 650,000 firearms from law-abiding owners. Obama wants lawmakers run roughshod over the Constitution and do the same in America.
- Americans mocked the disgraced former president in epic style. First his answer on guns:
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
- A judge in Nashville has received an unredacted copy of a manifesto written by a shooter who killed three 9-year-olds and three adults during a Christian school shooting in March. The manifesto, found at the residence of Audrey Hale, 28, who was later shot dead by police, has sparked a contentious debate over its release to the public.
- Nashville Police had announced in the aftermath that they will be releasing the manifesto recovered from the car of the shooter involved in the attack at the Covenant School in March.
- Local authorities and the FBI, however, withheld releasing the manifesto to the public. Its release has been delayed multiple times, most recently, due to pending litigation surrounding the document. However, on Sunday, the Daily Mail reported that an unredacted copy of the manifesto is now in the hands of a judge in Nashville.
- The judge has been provided with two versions of the manifesto for review: one without any redactions and another with proposed redactions made by city attorneys. The decision on whether to release the document to the public will ultimately lie with the judge.
- Meanwhile, legal action has been taken by The Covenant School to prevent the release of the manifesto. Their lawyers argue that its publication could compromise the safety of the school, its staff, and its students. The school filed a motion of intervention on Monday to seek protection against the potential risks associated with the manifesto’s release.
- This motion comes in response to separate lawsuits filed by the National Police Association (NPA) and the Tennessee Firearms Association (TFA), both seeking the public release of Audrey Hale’s writings. These lawsuits have effectively paused any further action by the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD) until the legal matters are resolved.
- Legislation to end a permitting requirement for concealed carry is on the move in Louisiana and would make the state the 28th to adopt constitutional carry as the law of the land.
- Constitutional carry passed the Louisiana legislature two years ago and Breitbart News reported that Gov. John Bel Edwards (D) vetoed it June 4, 2021.
- It is on the move again and WWLTV noted it would “[allow] any law-abiding gun owner over 18, to carry a concealed handgun in the state.”
- On May 25, 2023, Biz New Orleans observed the constitutional carry legislation, sponsored by Rep. Danny McCormick (R), had passed out of committee. McCormick noted:
- Those states are: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- (Florida’s constitutional carry law takes effect July 1, 2023 and Nebraska’s constitutional carry law takes effect September 10, 2023.)
— CIA (@CIA) May 16, 2023
Ecuador's President Guillermo Lasso dissolved the National Assembly as it began impeachment proceedings to remove him from office on embezzlement allegations.https://t.co/hiIWhpSGvp
— Praying Medic (@prayingmedic) May 17, 2023
- Hungary won’t agree to EU financing as long as Ukraine keeps its ban on OTP Bank…
- Hungary will block funding worth €500 million for arms to Kyiv, which would be the eighth transfer from the European Peace Facility (EPF), business daily Világgazdaság reported.
- Budapest has demanded guarantees that the EPF will maintain its global horizon in the future and not only be used to arm Ukraine.
- A coalition of European countries, spearheaded by Poland, has been discreetly encouraging Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to find a resolution to the ongoing conflict with Russia.
- These nations, staunch allies of Kyiv and known adversaries of Russian President Vladimir Putin, have come together to support Ukraine’s efforts, according to esteemed US investigative journalist Seymour Hersh.
- Hersh, named Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Estonia, Czechoslovakia, and Latvia as key members of this group. He highlighted that these countries share a strong alliance with Ukraine and have unequivocally positioned themselves against Vladimir Putin.
- “This group is led by Poland, whose leadership no longer fears the Russian army because its performance in Ukraine has left the glow of its success at Stalingrad during the Second World War in tatters,” he added. “It has been quietly urging Zelensky to find a way to end the war—even by resigning himself, if necessary—and to allow the process of rebuilding his nation to get under way. Zelensky is not budging, according to intercepts and other data known inside the Central Intelligence Agency, but he is beginning to lose the private support of his neighbors.”
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced that enrollment for volunteers has begun for a Phase I clinical trial testing of universal flu vaccine based on mRNA technology.
- Messenger RNA, or mRNA, is the same technology behind the widely used Covid shot from Moderna and Pfizer.
- “A clinical trial of an experimental universal influenza vaccine developed by researchers at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’ (NIAID) Vaccine Research Center (VRC), part of the National Institutes of Health, has begun enrolling volunteers at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina,” according to the news release.
- “This Phase 1 trial will test the experimental vaccine, known as H1ssF-3928 mRNA-LNP, for safety and its ability to induce an immune response.”
Florida teacher in @HernandoSchools says parents don’t have rights in their children’s education:
"rights as a parent, those rights are gone when your child is in the public school system." pic.twitter.com/wcZRhReuHY
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 16, 2023
- Education Secretary Miguel Cardona said during an interview at Howard University that expansions to Title IX to permit male athletes in female sports are necessary to protect kids from “elected bullies,” NBC4 Washington reported on Wednesday.
- “The Title IX proposed rule: I want to make sure all kids can go to school free from discrimination, period,” Cardona said. “We have elected bullies right now going after kids. Look, it’s not a black-and-white issue: It’s very difficult; it’s very nuanced — and our proposal just ensures that all students have a fair shake.”
- On Monday, one day before the GOP governor primary election, DeSantis announced that he would be endorsing a candidate for the governor of Kentucky, former U.N. Ambassador Kelly Craft.
- One of Craft’s opponents in the race for Kentucky’s Republican gubernatorial nominee was Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron, who was backed by President Trump early on in the race.
- Although Craft served as Trump’s ambassador to Canada and his U.N. ambassador, Trump did not switch his endorsement after she joined the race.
- On Tuesday, Trump’s candidate, Daniel Cameron, won the election and will face off against Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear in Kentucky’s November general election.