Watch The X22 Report On Video
The unemployment numbers are out, and the Biden administration is pushing the idea that everything is ok. Unemployment is a lagging indicator, look at the participation rate and this shows you that new jobs are not created, same people same jobs. The narrative is falling apart, the [CB] is in trouble. The [DS]’s narrative, agenda, infiltration is collapsing on them. The patriots are taking it all back. The Senate is the key, not a paper Senate but a patriots senate. Trump and the patriots have now taken a war like posture. The people see how powerful they can be and how they can override the cheating system. The people are the stone, military intelligence is the key.
- After a year of negotiations, President Joe Biden celebrated securing the 50th and final Senate Democratic vote he required to wrangle a watered-down version of his signature climate and healthcare spending bill through Congress.
- In a statement released by the White House, Biden described Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) agreeing to support the Inflation Reduction Act, proposed by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) last week, as “another critical step” toward decreasing the cost of living for America’s families.”
To every energy worker in West Virginia, let it be known that @Sen_JoeManchin, is about to increase taxes on your industry that keeps our economy running so that liberal Democrats can fund green energy nonsense that will destroy our country and put you out of business.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 5, 2022
- And they will go to the end of the earth to get them: Psyops, warfare, division, all the above.
- The beauty is we are in control GOD is in control.
- Canada’s economy lost 30,600 jobs in July, Statistics Canada said Friday.
- It’s the second month in a row of lost jobs, coming on the heels of 43,000 jobs lost in June. Economists had been expecting the economy to eke out a slight gain of about 15,000 jobs, but instead the employment pool shrank.
- Goods producing industries actually added about 23,000 jobs during the month, but that relative strength was more than offset by a large loss of 53,000 jobs in the service sector.
- Source: cbc.ca
There's a reason 64% of Americans say their financial situation is getting worse: We are in a real wages recession.
And today's jobs report shows the Great American Pay Cut continues. pic.twitter.com/ZbwNR7czKa
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 5, 2022
- The number of U.S. jobs jumped 528,000 last month, the Labor Department reported Friday, and the unemployment rate fell to 3.5% from 3.6%, matching a five-decade low. But that top line masks the drop in July of the labor force participation rate to 62.1% in July from 62.2% at June. This is still far below the 63.4% labor force participation in February 2020, which translates to millions fewer people who would otherwise be working today compared to before the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jobless claims rose to 260,000 for the week of July 30, almost 6,000 more than the 254,000 recorded the week prior, according to the Labor Department. (RELATED: SHEFFIELD: Even Democrats Used To Know Raising Taxes During A Recession Is Bad. What Changed?)
- Credit card balances grew by $46 billion in the second quarter of 2022, the New York Federal Reserve reported, a 5.5% spike from the first quarter. There was also a 13.1% spike in new credit card accounts. “Americans are borrowing more, but a big part of the increased borrowing is attributable to higher prices,” the New York Fed said in a news release.
The gain of 528K #jobs in July as the labor force participation rate fell to 62.1, means that most of the new jobs went to people who already had jobs. Collapsing real wages force many workers to moonlight to pay the bills. If the labor market were strong one job would be enough.
— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) August 5, 2022
This is exactly right. Basic economics are not being discussed by big media, because, well, they lie.
Labor market data are lagging economic indicators, which means they follow the other indicators that suggest we are in a recession, not lead them.
But again, they know this. https://t.co/N1UM2wHR1q
— Rich Baris "The People's Pundit" (@Peoples_Pundit) August 5, 2022
6 things Joe Biden has done to "lower" inflation:
1. Kill Keystone XL
2. Regulate oil and gas out of business
3. Raise your taxes
4. Send China 4 million barrels of American oil
5. Waste billions on green projects that crush the middle class
6. Claim 1-5 aren't his fault.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 4, 2022
- Kevin Spacey has lost his appeal to overturn a $31 million arbitration award to the producers of the House of Cards TV show after a judge ordered him to pay the full amount on Wednesday.
- This is because of the fact that they have no credibility. They have blown one of the great brands completely out of the water. They can only come back if they give “Trump” good and proper coverage. They just don’t understand that yet!
- P.S., 37-0!
- “THE CN-END: CNN Circles the Drain, Ratings Plummeting and Cash Drying Up”
- THE CN-END: CNN Circles the Drain, Ratings Plummeting and Cash Drying Up
It sounds like new CEO Chris Licht may be too late to save the failing fake news network. According to a report from the Daily Caller, CNN is on track to have its profitability below the $1 billion mark…
- The first busload of illegal immigrants sent by Governor Greg Abbott of Texas arrived in New York City on Friday morning.
- According to a statement released by the office of the Governor of Texas on Friday, the first bus carrying roughly 50 immigrants from Venezuela, Ecuador, Honduras, and Colombia arrived at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
- Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is rejecting D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s request to mobilize the National Guard to thwart the influx of illegal migrants being sent to the capitol from states like Texas and Florida.
- The Pentagon chief’s rejection of the D.C. mayor’s proposal was reported by Reuters on Friday.
California Democrats have access to a rapid response team at Twitter, which takes down tweets at the request of Democrats. pic.twitter.com/czsJm9XBE7
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) June 18, 2021
- The Chinese Foreign Ministry announced it would take a series of eight measures against the administration of leftist President Joe Biden, including halting “climate” talks and military coordination, in response to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) visiting Taiwan.
- The Foreign Ministry’s announcement on Friday lists several “countermeasures,” with minimal detail, meant to punish the United States for Pelosi’s presence in Taiwan. China, the Ministry confirmed, would halt eight interactions with Washington:
1.Canceling China-U.S. Theater Commanders Talk.
2.Canceling China-U.S. Defense Policy Coordination Talks (DPCT).
3.Canceling China-U.S. Military Maritime Consultative Agreement (MMCA) meetings.
4.Suspending China-U.S. cooperation on the repatriation of illegal immigrants.
5.Suspending China-U.S. cooperation on legal assistance in criminal matters.
6.Suspending China-U.S. cooperation against transnational crimes.
7.Suspending China-U.S. counternarcotics cooperation.
8.Suspending China-U.S. talks on climate change.
- Five high-powered missiles fired from the mainland flew over Taiwan yesterday
- The test-firing by Beijing has triggered widespread international condemnation
- It raised fears that a further miscalculation by China could spark war
- China ratcheted up its military intimidation of Taiwan yesterday by firing ballistic missiles which flew over the island and landed in Japanese waters.
- As promised by the ruling Communist Party, four days of war games encircling Taiwan began just before 2pm (local time) with wave after wave of rocket launches, while Chinese jets took to the skies and ten warships patrolled the sea.
- Russia FINALLY comes out and DIRECTLY accuses the US of being responsible for the creation and release of Covid-19.
- Russia clarifies they have record of over 16,000 biological samples, including blood and serum samples, transported from Ukraine to the US, Georgia, European countries.
- The US claimed that all of these biological samples would be used “exclusively for peaceful purposes”, but we can see that they were not.
- the US have been producing biological weapons to ethnically cleanse certain individuals of select genome sequences.
- Russia says this activity gives reasonable cause to question US military biologists in the emergence and spread of the COVID-19 pathogen. Russia cites:
- “In May 2022, Jeffrey Sachs – a leading expert in the respected medical journal The Lancet and professor at Columbia University, the leading academic institution for global biosecurity, told a conference in Spain that ‘..the coronavirus was artificially created and is very likely to have been created using American advances in biotechnology…’.”
- The DNC Globalists were using Ukraine as the home base for production of the virus, then shipping the genome specific viruses to labs around the world, to be released to ensure the virus infected the entire world…
- Russia goes on to directly accuse the US Agency of International Development, (USAID), of involvement of the creation of the new Covid variants. Citing that they have been studying coronavirus since 2009 (Obama), and that one of the main contractors for the project is the infamous Biden biolab company, Metabiota, the main source of biological malfeasance in Ukraine.
Russian MIL DIRECTLY accusing the DNC and Big Pharma of creating and releasing Covid 19 and Monkeypox to win elections…
- Florida officials hit back against the establishment media, accusing it of attempting to stoke fears over monkeypox.
- “Any of these politicians you see out there trying to scare you about this — do not listen to their nonsense,” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said during Wednesday’s press conference. He continued, vowing that Florida will not stoke fears, particularly with state Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo “at the helm.”:
- “They’re gonna do facts, and we’re not going to go out and try to rile people up and try to act like people can’t live their lives as they’ve been normally doing,” he continued, noting that some of these states declaring state of emergencies will abuse them, using the powers to restrict the American people’s freedom.
- “ Source: breitbart.com
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has called for a warning to be given on the Novavax Wuhan coronavirus vaccine over two possible heart-related side effects in those who take the vaccine.
- The EMA stated that the Novavax vaccine, which is a traditional protein-based vaccine rather than an mRNA-based vaccine, should be labelled with a warning over possible side effects of two different types of heart inflammation.
- Risks of myocarditis have led some governments to halt certain vaccines for certain groups, including France, which halted Moderna vaccine doses for those under 30 in November of last year.
- The Justice Department has sued former White House trade adviser Peter Navarro for allegedly violating a record-keeping law, asking the latter to turn over private emails for while he was working for former President Donald Trump.
- The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) was also supposed to receive them before or shortly after Trump left office but is yet to, according to prosecutors, who said between 200 and 250 of the emails on Navarro’s private account should have been collected.
- Trump’s attorneys have previously argued that former White House officials shouldn’t comply with congressional subpoenas because the requested information is protected by Trump’s executive privilege.
DaKine 17@DaKine17Replying to @LukePurazo, @DaKine17, and 7 more
Moments after Trump posted this message on Twitter on January 6th, Twitter censored it:
“This Tweet can’t be replied to, retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence.”
- Chuck Grassley says Wray decision is encouraging, but it’s too early to say if FBI is serious about fixing bias problems.
- “Pence national security adviser endorses Trump, blames advisers for split” washingtonexaminer.com/news/ca
- Pence national security adviser endorses Trump, blames advisers for split
Former Vice President Mike Pence’s national security adviser said he would back former President Donald Trump in a hypothetical 2024 Republican presidential matchup over his former boss, describing in…
- AZ is the first of the rigged 2020 battleground states on a solid collision course for all new leadership to take over.
- That means the reality of 2020 being exposed.
- The UNIPARTY & the Media have played their game pretending a whole system of coordination and election rigging doesn’t exist. It’s a multi-state and even multi-COUNTRY problem.
- When you crack that nut wide open… ANYWHERE… you prove what they’ve been doing EVERYWHERE with the same systems.
So is the plan working, Did Trump Expose the [DS] and wake the people up? Have the people seen the power they have and how they can override the cheating system. YES and we just saw the proof.
Kari Lake won, they tried to bring in a know name, they tried to cheat and they failed. The people pushed back
Now that people have seen this what do you think is going to happen in the midterms.
Sometimes you must show the people
- Former Vice President Mike Pence continues to undermine President Trump’s efforts to get conservative warriors elected to office. Pence is entering into the Wisconsin Republican contest for governor with an establishment endorsement.
- President Trump has endorsed self-made businessman Tim Michels in the Wisconsin gubernatorial primary next Tuesday. The Republican nominee will face incumbent Governor Tony Evers, a former teacher and radical leftist.
- Joe Biden, for the second consecutive day, suggested that he is not the actual President of the United States. Watch:
- “You know, I know most families are focused on putting three meals on the table, taking care of their kids, and paying their bills,” Biden said. “Helping you do that is my job. That’s the president’s job as well.”
- President Joe Biden’s federal agencies knowingly resettled almost 400 Afghans listed as “potential threats to national security” across the United States over the last year, a whistleblower alleges.
- a whistleblower has come forward to allege that Biden’s agencies not only admitted to the U.S. hundreds of Afghans they knew were listed in federal “watch list” databases as national security threats, but also urged staff to cut corners in the vetting process.
- The allegations were revealed in a letter from Sens. Josh Hawley (R-MO) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) to the Department of Defense Inspector General. They wrote:
We write to you with concern over new allegations raised by a Department of Defense (DoD) whistleblower. This information may show the Biden Administration’s failure to vet those evacuated from Afghanistan was even worse than the public was led to believe. The following allegations demand an immediate investigation by your office. [Emphasis added]
A patriotic whistleblower paints an even darker picture. According to new allegations, 324 individuals evacuated from Afghanistan were allowed to enter the United States, despite appearing on the DoD’s Biometrically Enabled Watchlist (BEWL). The BEWL—commonly known as “the watch list”—identifies individuals whose biometrics have been collected and determined by analysts to be threats or potential threats to national security, including known suspected terrorists (KST).
Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone