Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Green New Deal is falling apart, the [CB] do not have the support of We The People. Trudeau spotted on a non climate jet not wearing a mask. Hungary leader says globalists are finished. There are now calls to end the Fed. The [DS] are trapped in a corner. Trump lets us know that it is up to the people. Do we take back the country or do we allow the [DS] to control out lives. We have now seen the power of the people. We have the ability to override their system and to push the [DS] out and take back the country. The [DS] is panicking over this and will do everything and anything to stop this. The patriots know this, they are prepared for it. Nothing can stop this, nothing.
- In December 2008, politician Al Gore predicted the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely ice-free in five years.
- Gore made the prediction in front of a German audience on December 13, 2008.
- This wasn’t the only time Al Gore made his ice-free prediction. Gore had been predicting this dire scenario since 2007.
- Of course, this was just fear mongering and the North Pole is still covered with ice 13 years later.
- In 2021 Arctic sea ice melt was at its lowest level in 15 years. Antarctic sea ice was above average.
- In January 2021, Democrat mouthpiece Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez announced that life on the planet is going to end in 12 years unless the US addresses the threat of global warming.
- the US Senate passed a $369 billion deal for the “climate emergency” agenda. The legislation is not even based on factual data.
- And they passed this behemoth in a straight party line vote during a recession.
- Half of the funds raised by this deal will come from Americans earning less than $400,000 according to the Joint Committee on Taxation.
- Even worse, a new study at The Heartland Institutue shows that 96% of climate data used to justify this climate push is flawed. Climate experts have consistently pushed back against climate alarmist narratives.
- Via The Heartland Institute.
A new study, Corrupted Climate Stations: The Official U.S. Surface Temperature Record Remains Fatally Flawed, finds approximately 96 percent of U.S. temperature stations used to measure climate change fail to meet what the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) considers to be “acceptable” and uncorrupted placement by its own published standards.
The politicians telling you they can reduce inflation by spending more of your money are the same politicians telling you they can reduce the temperature of the planet by lowering your standard of living.
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) August 5, 2022
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) August 7, 2022
- Russia’s Vladimir Putin could accept 100,000 North Korean troops to augment fighting forces in Ukraine,
- Prominent Russian defense expert and state TV host Igor Korotchenko told viewers that North Korea offered “volunteers” to “come and take part in the conflict,”
The Kremlin is growing desperate.
Russia has lost tens of thousands of soldiers and is using Soviet-era weapons.
Their outdated missiles are killing and injuring innocent Ukrainians.
Russia won't win this unjust war.
— Ministry of Defence 🇬🇧 (@DefenceHQ) July 29, 2022
- In exchange for North Korea’s troops, Russia has offered grain and energy, the Daily Mail reported.
- It’s official – Nancy Pelosi brought with her on her trip to Asia, her son Paul Pelosi.
- AI confirms that it was indeed Paul Pelosi that was with Nancy’ Pelosi on her trip. X
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/19/2018 19:53:11 ID:549b47
TAKE A LISTEN
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its monkeypox advice to suggest people most at risk, namely men who have sex with men, “take a temporary break” from those behaviors to help “contain … the outbreak.”
- Among the updates are suggestions that people “take a temporary break” from sexual activity until considered vaccinated; limit their number of sexual partners; avoid “spaces” for anonymous sex with multiple partners; use condoms; and wear gloves during particular sexual activities.
- the CDC now saying “the best way to protect yourself and others is to avoid sex of any kind … while you are sick.” People should especially “avoid touching any rash.”
- Source: theepochtimes.com
You weren't allowed to go to church, you weren't allowed to go to the gym, you weren't allowed to go to class, you weren't allowed to be with your loved ones when they died, you weren't allowed to go to funerals–but under no circumstances do we infringe on sacred gay orgies https://t.co/BjbGU8A75e
— Pedro L. Gonzalez (@emeriticus) August 6, 2022
And I want to hear all those people who suggested discriminating against the mRNA unvaccinated explain why an outbreak of a minor virus spread almost exclusively through risky sexual behavior suddenly should suck down billions of dollars of taxpayer money?
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 7, 2022
Just to be clear – everyone is entitled to emergency care, no matter how the illness or trauma occurred. (Which is why the talk of refusing care to the unvaccinated was so wrong.) But that doesn’t mean as a society we must prioritize monkeypox over our many other health problems.
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 7, 2022
🚨 4x-vaxxed and N95-masked German health minister Lauterbach tested positive for Covid 🤡 pic.twitter.com/y5nAzeL7Eg
— Dr. Eli David (@DrEliDavid) August 5, 2022
- Arizona is still counting the ballots from the Tuesday Primary Election.
- As a result of this debacle in Maricopa County and statewide, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer has been censured by the Maricopa County GOP, calling for his resignation or a recall by the voters.
- Additionally, the Pinal County Elections Director resigned from his office after over 20 precincts in Pinal County ran out of ballots on election day, disenfranchising Republican voters.
- Arizona’s Primary Election was a mess, and Patriots need to watch out for fraud in the General Election.
TAKE A LISTEN TO TRUMP