The stock market has been all over the place, the [CB] continually tries to push it down to crash but it is not working. The patriots are in full control. The distribution of supplies is being hammered by the latest event. Trump has now removed the interest payments from student loans. Trump is now pointing out the Fed doesn’t have a clue and they are a follower. The [DS] is pushing their event, the cold weather is coming to end, the window is closing. Trump makes the announcement that he might pardon Flynn. The 16 year plan is now being reversed, the patriots have accelerated the process with this latest event.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 03.15.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
Enjoy the show.Q
- There are essentially two types of distribution centers within the retail supply chain for most chain markets, food stores and supermarkets. The first type is a third party, or brokered, distribution network. The second type is a proprietary, company owned, distribution center. Knowing the type of distribution helps to understand what you can expect.
- If your local retail store is being replenished from a third party distribution center, you can expect greater shortages and longer replenishment times; we will see entire days of empty shelves in these stores. However, if your local retail store owns their own warehouse and distribution network, the replenishment will be faster. In times of rapid sales, there is a stark difference.
- These are general guidelines: An average non-perishable distribution center will replenish approximately 60 stores. Those 60 stores will generally not extend beyond 100 miles from the distribution center. The typical company owned warehouse will have approximately 20 tractors (the semis) delivering trailers of goods to those sixty stores.
- The stores closest to the distribution center will be delivered first, usually overnight or very early morning (run #1). The intermediate stores (50 miles) will be delivered second, mid-morning (run #2). The stores furthest from the distribution center will be delivered third, late afternoon (run #3).
- So if you live close to a distribution center, your best bet is early morning. If you live in the intermediate zone, late morning to noon. If you are in the distant zone in the evening.
- Perishable and non perishable products are selling triple normal volume. This creates a replenishment or recovery cycle that is impossible to keep up with. The first issue is simply logistics and infrastructure: ie. warehouse (selectors, loaders), and distribution (tractors, trailers, drivers). The second issue is magnifying the first, totality of volume.
- A hurricane event is typically a 4 or 5 day cycle. A snow event might be 2 days. The holiday pattern is roughly a week and all the products are well known. nd date.
- Club stores (ex. BJ’s, SAM’s, or Costco) can ship bulk paper goods faster because they do not carry a full variety of non-perishable items. The limited selection in Club stores naturally helps them replenish; they carry less variety. Meanwhile the typical supermarket distribution center has to make decisions on what specific goods to prioritize. .
- To try and get a handle on this level of volume we will likely see changes in operating hours. Expect to see stores closing early or limiting the amount of time they are open every day…. the reason is simple: (1) they don’t have the products to sell over their normal business hours; and (2) they need to move more labor into a more compact time-frame to deal with the increases in volume.
People taking out cash at ATM, which most likely be next
- , the President said he will be helping students and families by waiving interest on all student loans held by federal government agencies until further notice.
— Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022) (@TeamTrump) March 13, 2020
Take A listen
- reporter asked Trump a question “You’re always going after the Fed,” . “If you feel so strongly about it, why don’t you dismiss the chairman, or do you think you’re powerless to do so?”
- “No, I think I have the right to do that or the right to remove him as chairman,” said Trump. “He has, so far, made a lot of bad decisions, in my opinion. We had this great and we’ll soon have again because I think you’ll have a tremendous bounce when this is over. I think there’s a pent-up bounce that’s going to be tremendous. You saw that yesterday with the stock market.”
- “I’m not happy with the Fed because I think they are following, not leading, and we should be leading,” continued Trump. “I’m not happy because, if you look at the central banks, other central banks, largely they’re lower than us, their rate. And their equivalent of the Fed rate is lower. In some cases by two points. That’s a lot. In some cases very substantially. And I thought that the Fed would be and should be much more proactive as opposed to following. Our Fed is following.”
- On getting rid of Powell, Trump added, “I’m not doing that. No, I’m not doing that. I have the right to also take him and put him in a regular position and put somebody else in charge. I haven’t made any decisions on that.”
- Andrew Gillum was caught in a room with more than just drugs.
- The man who overdosed on crystal meth in a Florida hotel room with Gillum, a Democrat who made an unsuccessful bid for Florida governor, was an openly gay male escort with a profile on the website RentMen.com,
- Travis Dyson also identified himself as a “pornstar performer” who offered services including “gay massage.” He went by the name Brodie Scott on his Rent-Men profile.
- President Donald Trump cast new doubt on whether he would sign a bill to extend the federal government’s domestic spying powers before they expire on Sunday.
- Judicial Watch announced that lawyers for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills have asked the Court of Appeals to overturn a U.S. District court order granting Judicial Watch’s request for their depositions about Clinton’s emails and Benghazi attack records. Lawyers for Clinton and Mills filed a “Petition for Writ of Mandamus” earlier today.
Great Job by Judicial Watch. Potentially a treasure trove. Too bad you are not given more help, but it will all work out! https://t.co/rTYq9YCj2Q
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2020
Sidney Powell, General Flynn’s attorney, recently spoke at Hillsdale College where she confirms the rumor regarding shocking and unlawful material contained on Anthony Weiners laptop #Pedogate #Pedowood #ThesePeopleAreSick #StormIsHere RT RT RT pic.twitter.com/VIbiefubk0
— ALITA11:11 (@MissGemini1111) March 14, 2020
TAKE A LISTEN
So now it is reported that, after destroying his life & the life of his wonderful family (and many others also), the FBI, working in conjunction with the Justice Department, has “lost” the records of General Michael Flynn. How convenient. I am strongly considering a Full Pardon!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2020
— ENoCH (@elenochle) March 15, 2020
During the  day travel ban?
1/30/17 DOJ exonerate Flynn in memo [missing]
3/28/18 Q references Flynn ‘Done in 30’
30 days later
4/27/18 Q states Flynn is safe ‘Done in 30’
1/30/20 DOJ relents, seeks probation
1/30/20 Q thanks DOJ, stated ‘coincidences are fun’
January  https://t.co/cs3S8QPUn
— ENoCH (@elenochle) March 15, 2020
- The House Judiciary Committee passed a bill that would establish offices in the Justice and Homeland Security Departments dedicated to rooting out domestic terrorist threats but rejected a Republican amendment that would have added language about antifa.
- The bill, introduced by Democrats, aims to bolster the federal government’s response to a rise in white supremacist and far-right-wing extremist activity in the United States.
- Rep. Ken Buck, a Republican, called the bill “one-sided” as he introduced an amendment that would add antifa and other far-left extremist groups to the bill.
- Buck introduced an amendment that listed more than 80 incidents of violence tied to antifa and other left-wing extremists and warned Democrats the Republican-controlled Senate would not pass the domestic terrorism bill without his amendment attached.
- Buck’s amendment failed on a party-line vote, and the bill will now go before the House floor for a full vote.
- A federal grand jury indicted 17 Bay Area residents for a broad range of racketeering crimes including RICO conspiracy, attempted murder, and assault, announced United States Attorney David L. Anderson and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Special Agent in Charge Tatum King. The Superseding Indictment handed down February 18, 2020 and unsealed today catalogues a litany of crimes allegedly perpetrated in and around the Mission District of San Francisco.
- As of Saturday at 4:00 PM Eastern:
** There have been 2,499 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US.
** There have been 55 deaths blamed on the coronavirus.
** There have been 36 million cases of seasonal flu.
** There have been 22,000 deaths blamed on seasonal flu.
- So far this flu season there have been 370,000 hospitalizations and 22,000 deaths from the flu this season.
- Over one million Americans were tested for the flu and 222,000 of the tests came out positive for the flu.
- The CDC predicted on a worst case scenario that 2.4 to 21 million Americans could require hospitalization due to the coronavirus.
- The US has around 925,000 hospital beds.
- Could 21 million Americans really require hospitalization due to the coronavirus?
Even in China there was nowhere near 21 million people hospitalized.
- So far the experts who predicted the worst case scenario are off by millions.
After an evening meeting with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, HHS Secretary Alex Azar and Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia, President Trump has announced his support for House Resolution 6201 – The Cononavirus Response Act.
President Trump is exercising statutory authorities to declare a national emergency in response to the coronavirus. The unprecedented action the President is taking invites States, territories, and tribes to access over $42 billion in existing funding to combat the coronavirus.
- The Small Business Administration also has authority and available funding to make over $7 billion in loans to qualifying small businesses to assist economic recovery.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has announced guidance to limit medically unnecessary visits to nursing homes to protect vulnerable elderly Americans
- The Secretary of the Education will be waiving interest on all student loans held by the Federal Government.
- The President is directing the Department of Energy to purchase large quantities of crude oil for the strategic reserve.
♦ The President is urging every State to set up emergency operational centers and is asking every hospital to activate its emergency preparedness plan.
- EMPOWERING HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS: The President’s emergency declaration will give healthcare providers on the front lines of this pandemic the flexibility they need to respond.
- ♦ President Trump continues to cut through every piece of unnecessary red tape that may hinder our response efforts and make every Federal resource available.
- ♦ The President will empower the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to waive provisions of certain laws and regulations and give maximum flexibility to healthcare providers to care for their patients.
♦ The declaration will provide HHS with critical authorities to waive:
- Certain laws to enable telehealth, remote doctors’ visits, and hospital check-ins
- Licensing requirements so doctors from other states can provide services in areas with the greatest need.
- Critical Access Hospital requirements to allow those hospitals to have more beds and longer lengths of stay
- The requirement of a 3-day hospital stay prior to admission to a nursing home.
- Rules hindering hospitals’ ability to bring additional physicians on board or obtain needed office space.
- Restrictions on where hospitals can care for patients.
- RAPIDLY EXPANDING TESTING: The Trump Administration is working to rapidly expand coronavirus testing across the nation and make sure Americans who need them have access.
- ♦ President Trump is mobilizing resources across the Federal Government to accelerate testing and expand access for more Americans.
- The Department of Justice announced its intention to hold accountable anyone who violates the antitrust laws of the United States in connection with the manufacturing, distribution, or sale of public health products such as face masks, respirators, and diagnostics. The department’s announcement is part of a broader administration effort to ensure that federal, state, and local health authorities, the private healthcare sector, and the public at large are in the strongest possible position to respond to the outbreak of the respiratory disease named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- “The Department of Justice stands ready to make sure that bad actors do not take advantage of emergency response efforts, healthcare providers, or the American people during this crucial time,” said Attorney General William P. Barr. “I am committed to ensuring that the department’s resources are available to combat any wrongdoing and protect the public.”
- Individuals or companies that fix prices or rig bids for personal health protection equipment such as sterile gloves and face masks could face criminal prosecution.
GERMANY has just closed its borders within Europe and that includes France.
Isn’t it interesting how socialized countries where the state dominates — China, Iran, Spain, Italy — have suffered the worst responses to coronavirus outbreaks, while private-sector dominated countries such as America and South Korea have so far fared the best
— Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) March 15, 2020
- The reporter who was turned away from the White House due to having a high temperature was a reporter from the Chinese owned English language media outlet – CGTN.
- The reporter not allowed into the White House presser over the weekend was from a Chinese owned media outlet:
— ENoCH (@elenochle) March 15, 2020
- – Entertainers –
- Tom Hanks and his wife, actress and singer Rita Wilson, are the first Hollywood stars to announce they are infected.
There are 1,600 cases of #CoronaVirus in the US.
– 1% of cases (16) are famous politicians or celebrities.
– 0.00041% of the population are famous.
– Per capita, rich people with bodyguards are 2400X more likely to contract the virus. Not buying it.https://t.co/yB4aFT2fRp
— Joe M (@StormIsUponUs) March 14, 2020
- Hubert Joly, who engineered Best Buy Co.’s successful turnaround after arriving in 2012, will step down as executive chairman, the company said in a statement.
- Former GOP Rep. Mark Green is expected to submit his resignation to President Donald Trump early next week.
- he head of the U.S. Agency for International Development will leave the job at the end of this month, two people familiar with the move confirmed Friday, marking a high-level departure from one of the agencies tasked with responding to the global coronavirus outbreak.
TSA now allowing 12 ounce bottles of hand sanitizer in your carry-on.
- New foxnews.com/…/new-zealand-coronavirus-border-restrictionsZealand will now require anyone arriving in the Pacific country – including Kiwis themselves – to isolate themselves for 14 days in an effort to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus.
- New Zealand has had only six confirmed cases of the illness. All of those have been connected with international travelers and there have been no signs of any local outbreaks.
- “This decision will mean New Zealand will have the widest-ranging and toughest border restrictions of any country in the world,” Ardern added, adding they are encouraging Kiwis to avoid non-essential travel overseas to “reduce the risk of a New Zealander bringing COVID-19 in.”
Public will know soon.
To those families and citizens who are worried and concerned for themselves and their loved ones, I want you to know that your Federal Government will unleash every authority, resource and tool at its disposal to safeguard the lives and health of our people. pic.twitter.com/uVDY12vXAM
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 14, 2020
YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH – WE ARE IN CONTROL.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT – PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
This took place in the Rose Garden, just coming out of a cold Winter! https://t.co/bjHEC9zZkC
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2020
It’s going to be a very hot [spring/summer].
How do you remove rogue_ops
How do you reverse the funding cuts to the mil
How do you give the command back to the generals
Command away from generals
How do you remove the cartel
How do you remove the MS-13 gangs.
How do you shutdown Open border (flood illegals: D win)
How do you stop them DS from Revising Constitution, take away our rights, security at the airport, sporting events etc
How do you expose the MSM for fear mongering, Trump is suing, this event exposes the MSMHow do you bring a country together on one issue, Trump continually says we are all in this together, this is just the beginning