Watch The X22 Report On Video
The Biden admin economic agenda is falling apart. Trump trapped the [CB] and the Biden admin so the people can see it all. In the end the economic plan will fail and the people will want those who destroyed the economy held accountable. Trump set the stage and flipped the script on the [DS]. Were the FBI whistleblowers plants, did they feed the [DS] information so they would raid Mar-a-Lago? The [DS] is now working out of fear. The patriots have all the leverage and when the time is right the information will be declassified to by-pass the fake news. Those who took document that do not have clearance have committed espionage.
- White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre made an inaccurate statement when she told reporters “No. Very clear. No.” in response to a question about whether “anyone making under $400,000” would face new audits.
- The Congressional Budget Office estimates that about $4 billion in revenue over the next 10 years can be traced in part to new auditing efforts funded by the Inflation Reduction Act targeting taxpayers that report less than $400,000.
- “Some taxpayers reporting income of less than $400,000 on their tax return … will be found to have more income than they reported,” the CBO said.
- A group of San Francisco shops in the Castro District are threatening to boycott the city’s alleged inability to address the spike in crime by refusing to pay their taxes, according to reports.
- The Castro Merchants Association sent a letter to San Francisco city officials warning that, should the city fail to address the increase in burglaries, vandalism, homeless encampments in front of shops and residences, and individuals with mental illnesses, then they won’t pay taxes, KTVU reported.
- Co-president of the Castro Merchants Association and owner of Flore Dispensary and Cafe Flore, Terrance Alan, said several shops have been vandalized while homeless individuals have made it difficult for local businesses to run properly, according to the report.
It would cost about $100 to completely charge a Tesla (Model s/model x) if electricity reached this price in America. https://t.co/0A9neKGBpW
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) August 28, 2022
How about instead of asking farmers, machinists and cops to pay off other people's student loans, we ask the universities with billion dollar endowments to pay it off themselves?
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) August 24, 2022
- , an August 23rd memo written by Dept. of Ed. General Counsel Lisa Brown stated that Education Secretary Miguel Cardona has the legal authority to force taxpayers to pay for the student loan debts of others thanks to the 2003 HEROES Act, which is a reversal of a January 2021 DOE memo which stated that they didn’t have such authority.
- “The HEROES Act, first enacted in the wake of the September 11 attacks, provides the Secretary broad authority to grant relief from student loan requirements during specific periods (a war, other military operation, or national emergency, such as the present COVID-19 pandemic) and for specific purposes (including to address the financial harms of such a war, other military operation, or emergency),” the memo read.
- the White House’s excuse for having the “authority” to wipe out a certain amount of student loan debt to the tune of an estimated $500 billion in taxpayer dollars doesn’t pass the smell test, Source: redstate.com
Kurlander has a Florida lawyer, Kaplan.
Judge: You are charged with stealing personal property and transporting interstate.
[Ashley Biden diary]
— Inner City Press (@innercitypress) August 25, 2022
So you're confirming the publicized claims in the diary were 100% accurate?
Thanks for that. https://t.co/e1V1C1D65C
— Jeff Carlson (@themarketswork) August 25, 2022
- Hoffenberg, a brief owner of the New York Post, was convicted of running a corrupt ‘Ponzi scheme’ and spent 18 years in prison on felony charges. He named Epstein as the “mastermind” behind it all.
- “I thought Jeffrey was the best hustler on two feet,” Hoffeenberg said. “Talent, charisma, genius, criminal mastermind. We had a thing that could make a lot of money. We called it Ponzi,’ he said, calling Epstein the ‘architect’ of the scam.”
- In 1995, Hoffenberg plead guilty to defrauding investors of $420 million. The Ponzi scheme involved buying bonds from Hoffenberg’s Towers Financial Corp, which Epstein worked for.
- Steven Hoffenberg, an associate of the deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, was found dead at his Derby, Connecticut apartment on Thursday.
- Hoffenberg, who was 77 years old at the time of death, was in such a decomposed state when located by authorities that forensic experts believe he may have been dead for at least a week.
- A federal judge has struck down a Texas law preventing individuals aged 18 to 20 years from carrying handguns in public, in the first major court ruling on Second Amendment rights since the Supreme Court recognized a constitutional right to carry firearms in public for self-defense.
- The Supreme Court voted 6–3 on June 23 in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen to strike down New York state’s tough concealed-carry gun permitting system on constitutional grounds. At the same time, the court found that laws preventing law-abiding individuals from carrying firearms in public for self-defense cannot be upheld unless they are consistent with the nation’s historical firearm regulation traditions.
- The number of monkeypox cases reported globally dropped by 21 per cent in the last week, reversing a month-long trend of rising infections and a possible signal the outbreak in Europe may be starting to decline, according to a World Health Organization report issued Thursday.
No country used mRNA Covid shots earlier or more aggressively than Israel.
Two years later, deaths from all causes have been higher EVERY MONTH in 2022 in Israel than any year since 2017. They are 15% above the 2017-2020 average.
If this is mRNA success I’d hate to see failure. https://t.co/FNId8iStty
— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) August 28, 2022
- Moderna announced that it’s suing rivals Pfizer and BioNTech SE, claiming that the mRNA technology in their Covid-19 jab infringes on its patents.
- The lawsuit, filed in the US District Court in Massachusetts as well as in Germany, seeks unspecified monetary damages for patent infringement, and sets the stage for a massive legal battle between the three vaccine makers.
- August 11, 2022, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reversed its COVID-19 guidelines, thereby vindicating every “misinformation spreader” out there
- CDC Reneges on Discrimination
- The CDC is also giving up on discrimination based on COVID jab status:6 “CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur …”
- Testing is now reserved for those who “are symptomatic, or have a known or suspected exposure to someone with COVID-19.” Testing of asymptomatic individuals is only suggested in “congregate settings” where medical care is limited, such as homeless shelters and correctional facilities, and in such instances, testing “should include all persons, irrespective of vaccination status.”
- Isolation is only for those who are symptomatic and have tested positive. Infected individuals can end their isolation after as little as five days, if they’ve been fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-lowering medication, but should continue wearing a mask or respirator when around others through day 10.
- The More COVID Shots, the Higher the Reinfection Rate
- Evidence that COVID reinfection rates go up in tandem with the number of COVID shots administered is also mounting, backed up
- The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld an injunction against Biden’s Covid vaccine mandate for federal contractors.
- A three-judge panel voted 2-1 to uphold the injunction.
- The lawsuit also argued Biden’s vaccine mandate is unconstitutional because only Congress is allowed to make rules.
- Georgia, Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Utah and West Virginia attorneys general joined the lawsuit.
- Joe Rogan, host of the biggest podcast in the U.S., invited Facebook/Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg on for an interview on Thursday. In the course of the interview, Zuckerberg admitted that the massive Big Tech company suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story, a news story that bore on national security and directly affected the 2020 election, because the FBI told him to do it. Watch:
- “How do you guys handle things when they’re a big news item that’s controversial?” Rogan asked. “Like there was a lot of attention on Twitter during the election because of the Hunter Biden laptop story, the New York Post.
- “Yeah,” he replied.
- “So you guys censored that as well?” Rogan asked.
- “So, we took a different path than Twitter,” Zuckerberg said. “I mean, basically the background here is the FBI, I think, basically came to us some, some folks on our team and was like, ‘Hey just so you know, like you should be on high alert. There was… we thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump of — that’s similar to that. So just be vigilant.’”
- “So our protocol is different from Twitter’s,” he went on. “What Twitter did is they said ‘you can’t share this at all.’ We didn’t do that. What we do is we have — if something’s reported to us as potentially misinformation, important misinformation, we also use this third party fact-checking program, ’cause we don’t want to be deciding what’s true and false. And for, I think it was five or seven days when it was basically being being determined, whether it was false, the distribution on Facebook was decreased, but people were still allowed to share it. So you could still share it. You could still consume it.”
- “Can we say the distribution is decreased… how does that work?” Rogan asked.
- “It… basically the ranking in newsfeed was a little bit less, so fewer people saw it than would’ve otherwise,” Zuck replied.
- “By what percentage?”
- First Amended Complaint States of Missouri, Louisiana, Bhattacharya, Hines, Hoft, Kheriaty, and Kulldorff by Jim Hoft on Scribd
- 8 of 10 voters in major poll say that the “Laptop from Hell” coverup played a major roll in the 2020 Presidential Election result. The FBI had the Laptop, but refused to divulge information because that would be bad for Biden. Even worse, sold the story to media as Russian “Disinformation,” knowing that was FAKE NEWS. But don’t feel bad, far worse things took place during that Rigged and Stolen Election, and our Country is paying a very BIG price!
DOJ released the affidavit submitted in support of the search warrant of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.
- judge allowed the Government to heavily redact the affidavit before it went public. In yesterday’s order, the judge found that parts of the affidavit must remain sealed because:
- disclosure would reveal (1) the identities of witnesses, law enforcement agents, and uncharged parties, (2) the investigation’s strategy, direction, scope, sources, and methods, and (3) grand jury information protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e).
- This aligns with the DOJ representations that (1) information in the affidavit “could be used to identify many, if not all” of the witnesses; (2) the affidavit would provide a “roadmap for anyone intent on obstructive the investigation.”
- Other thoughts.
- Trump declassified and made personal a copy of the Crossfire Hurricane records, Russian collusion records. Those records are very damaging politically to Obama, Biden, Hillary, the FBI, the Intel Community.”
- Some aren’t so convinced. According to The Wall Street Journal, Kash Patel, one of the foremost experts on Russiagate, has stated he didn’t know what was in the boxes taken from Mar-A-Lago by the FBI. The New York Times also has doubts about whether the documents included Russiagate materials:
None of those documents or any other materials pertaining to the Russia investigation were believed to be in the cache of documents recovered by the F.B.I. during the search of Mar-a-Lago, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
Update on the declassification issue: this afternoon, Kash Patel told Breitbart:
“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,” Patel had told Breitbart News in a phone interview back in May, long before the FBI’s raid.
“The White House counsel failed to generate the paperwork to change the classification markings, but that doesn’t mean the information wasn’t declassified,” Patel told Breitbart News. “I was there with President Trump when he said, ‘We are declassifying this information.’”
- Source: technofog.substack.com
- Affidavit heavily redacted!!! Nothing mentioned on “Nuclear,” a total public relations subterfuge by the FBI & DOJ, or our close working relationship regarding document turnover – WE GAVE THEM MUCH. Judge Bruce Reinhart should NEVER have allowed the Break-In of my home. He recused himself two months ago from one of my cases based on his animosity and hatred of your favorite President, me. What changed? Why hasn’t he recused himself on this case? Obama must be very proud of him right now!
- The sworn affidavit presented to secure the search warrant for Mar-a-Lago used by the FBI to raid Donald Trump’s home had what appears to be a crucial error in it, one that could be easily debunked.
BREAKING: The FBI affiant who swore to the Mar-a-Lago search warrant appears to have made a critical factual error by stating in the unsealed affidavit: “I do not believe that any spaces within the PREMISES have been authorized for the storage of classified information.” This finding, which is the linchpin of the criminal case vs. Trump, overlooks the fact that:
1) White House records confirm that a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) authorizing the briefing and storage of classified material up to the TS/SCI level had in fact been installed at Mar-a-Lago; and,
2) records show that the Secret Service had recently awarded a nearly $600,000 contract to upgrade physical security within the premises at Mar-a-Lago for Trump’s post-presidency transition
Sperry later posted:
DEVELOPING: The unsealed FBI affidavit contains several oddities:
1. No where does it flat-out say “classified information” was found in Trump’s 15 boxes. On page 2, it refers only to docs “with classification markings,” which raises the specter they were no longer classified
2. It states the docs “appear” to contain National Defense Information. But agents “triaged” the boxes; they would know if they contain NDI or not
3. The affiant claimed “there is probable cause to believe evidence of obstruction will be found at the premises,” yet there’s no “obstruction” header or section spelling out why he believes this
4. He said he doesn’t believe “any spaces” w/in Mar-a-Lago are “currently” authorized for storage of classified info. So they were, but not “currently”?
- It’s odd that the FBI would include such an easily debunked claim about appropriately secure storage areas on the premises on their affidavit. It should not have been necessary for their case if we are to believe they are trying to indict Trump for taking classified documents. By including it, they run the risk of tainting the predicate for the search warrant which could make evidence they collected during the raid inadmissible.
- Everything about the raid and the case being built by the Department of Justice reeks of sloppiness and desperation.
- A federal judge has sided with former President Donald Trump and announced her “preliminary intent to appoint a special master” to review the documents seized by the FBI from Mar-a-Lago earlier this month.
- A “special master” would review documents and materials to determine which are protected by attorney-client privilege and executive privilege, barring the Department of Justice (DOJ) from using them.
- Judge Cannon’s decision was based on Trump’s submissions and “the exceptional circumstances presented,” Fox News reported.
- “Pursuant to Rule 53(b)(1) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Court’s inherent authority, and without prejudice to the parties’ objections, the Court hereby provides notice of its preliminary intent to appoint a special master in this case,” Cannon wrote in a filing.
- The DOJ has opposed the appointment of a special master.
- “Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged ‘attorney-client’ material, and also ‘executive’ privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken,” Trump posted on Truth Social.
- Federal Judge in Florida just took over the Presidential Records Act case, including the unprecedented, unnecessary, and unannounced FBI/DOJ Raid (Break-In!) of my home, Mar-a-Lago. This assault was done for political purposes just prior to the Midterm Elections (and 2024, of course!). It is a disgrace to our now Third World Nation!
- When are the great Agents, and others, in the FBI going to say “we aren’t going to take it anymore,” much as they did when James Comey read off a list of all of Crooked Hillary Clinton’s crimes, only to say that no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. The wonderful people of the FBI went absolutely “nuts,” so Comey had to backtrack and do a FAKE INVESTIGATION in order to keep them at bay. The end result, we won in 2016 (and did MUCH better in 2020!). But now the “Left” has lost their minds!!!
- ￼The political Hacks and Thugs had no right under the Presidential Records Act to storm Mar-a-Lago and steal everything in sight, including Passports and privileged documents. They even broke into my safe with a safecracker – Can you believe? This Act was created for a very good reason, and it works. We are right now living in a Lawless Country, that just so happens to be, also, a Failing Nation!