Protected, Key To Hack, [AWAN] Back In The News,Flynn In Jail, Exactly  – Episode 2069
Podcast: Download (Duration: 39:21 — 39.7MB)
The [CB] and certain groups are pushing the idea that the phase 1 trade deal is not enough, but what they don’t understand is that Trump and the patriots are not improving the system the are destroying the old system and creating a new system. Trump sent an economic message that confirms the Jackson plan. The [DS] is in trouble, Trump and the patriots have them where they want them. Assange in court, he is protected he is the key. [AWAN] back in the news. Flynn in jail for 30 days and then sent free.
Check Out The X22 Report Spotlight YouTube Channel X22Report Spotlight
Please check Newzsentinel.com for the latest news on the economic collapse. The Sentinel Alerts are updated throughout the day.
Current News – 01.13.2020
Watch The X22 Report On Video
- As Phase 1 “stops the bleeding”, he said. “at the same time, it’s important that the two sides demonstrate a commitment to moving forward on the Phase 2 negotiations”.
- Brilliant warned that “significant challenges” remain ahead-considering structural issues at the heart of the trade war are unresolved.
- Brilliant said he’s been briefed on the text of the trade deal but hasn’t been allowed to view it.
Andrew Jackson shuts down Second Bank of the U.S.
- President Andrew Jackson announces that the government will no longer use the Second Bank of the United States, the country’s national bank, on September 10, 1833. He then used his executive power to remove all federal funds from the bank, in the final salvo of what is referred to as the “Bank War.”
- On September 10, 1833, Jackson removed all federal funds from the Second Bank of the U.S., redistributing them to various state banks, which were popularly known as “pet banks.” In addition, he announced that deposits to the bank would not be accepted after October 1. Finally, Jackson had succeeded in destroying the bank; its charter officially expired in 1836.
- Jackson did not emerge unscathed from the scandal. In 1834, Congress censured Jackson for what they viewed as his abuse of presidential power during the Bank War.
Really? 🤦♂️ You hear from our government every few minutes on Twitter. The only thing happening in these press briefings were reporters grandstanding for ratings and fame. Get over yourself. https://t.co/o3Wj3Jqnid
— Brad Parscale – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@parscale) January 12, 2020
Cory Booker drops out of the presidential race
- Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., announced Monday he is dropping out of the Democratic presidential race.
Really Big Breaking News (Kidding): Booker, who was in zero polling territory, just dropped out of the Democrat Presidential Primary Race. Now I can rest easy tonight. I was sooo concerned that I would someday have to go head to head with him!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 13, 2020
FISA Court Selecting Surveillance State Advocate, David Kris, Shouldn’t Be a Surprise…
- the new 2020 FISC Presiding Judge James Boasberg selecting David Kris has been noted by several people as a rather weak effort on behalf of the court.
- There’s an aspect to the history of David Kris and Judge Boasberg that explains this selection… Kris has worked to ameliorate Judge Boasberg before.Judge Boasberg became the presiding FISC judge on January 1st of this year, replacing FISA Judge Rosemary Collyer.
- In April 2017 the DNI released a FISA report written by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collery that showed massive abuse, via unauthorized searches of the NSA database, in the period of November 2015 through May 2016. Judge Collyer’s report specifically identified search query increases tied to the 2016 presidential primary. Two years of research identified this process as the DOJ/FBI and IC using the NSA database to query information related to political candidates, specifically Donald Trump.
- When Judge Boasberg was given the similar assignment, to review the intelligence community use of the NSA database, essentially a FISA-702 compliance audit (2017 through March 2018), he wrote his findings in a report in October 2018.
- Within Judge Boasberg’s review of the 2017 activity he outlined an identical set of FISA violations from within the FBI units and “contractors” as initially outlined by Judge Collyer a year earlier. Judge Boasberg wrote his opinion in October 2018 and that opinion was declassified last October 8th, 2019).
- Boasberg’s review was 2017 through March 2018 [Main Link to All Legal Proceedings Here], written October 2018 and made public October 2019.
- It’s Kris’s job to manufacture the judicial plausible deniability the FISA Judges need to keep allowing the FISA process to exist.
- Stop and read that again.
- Even before Mr. Kris was given this new FISC assignment, it was already his job to manufacture process arguments, find obtuse angles to justify the procedures being used, and provide the FISA judges with the plausible deniability they need in order to keep rubber stamping the fourth amendment violations.
- It’s a scheme . Every time the DOJ and FBI violate the fourth amendment; and every time they are caught in a compliance audit; Kris comes into the picture as the ‘fixer’, with the job to keep the non-fixable system going.
- How do we know these are not earnest procedural processes being refined? Because the exact same violations are found year after year, after year. Nothing is ever fixed; the judges point out the violations; the Amici promise new process fixes; and wash-rinse-repeat the next year…. and the next….. and the next.
- One of the weird aspects to all of the FISC reports, and this extends to both Collyer and Boasberg, is that both presiding FISC judges never ask the “why” question: why are all these unauthorized database searches taking place? Instead, both judges focus on process issues and technical procedural questions, seemingly from a position that all unauthorized searches were done without malicious intent.
Judicial Watch: Federal Court Hearing on Awan Brothers, Congressional Democrat IT Scandal
- Judicial Watch announced that a federal court ordered a hearing for Friday, December 13, 2019, on the Congressional Democrat IT (information technology) scandal involving the Awan brothers.
- The hearing was ordered in accordance with a November 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, which was filed after the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) failed to respond adequately to two separate FOIA requests (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-02563)).
- Judicial Watch’s first request, filed on May 26, 2017, sought:
- All records related to any investigations or preliminary investigations involving former congressional IT support staffers Abid Awan, Imran Awan, Jamal Awan, and Hina R. Alvi. As part of this request, searches should of records [sic] should include, but not be limited to, the FBI automated indices, its older manual indices, and its Electronic Surveillance (ELSUR) Data Management System (EDMS), as well as cross-referenced files.
- All records of communication sent to or from FBI employees, officials or contractors involving the subjects in bullet item 1.
- The timeframe for the requested records is May 2015 to the present.
- Judicial Watch’s second request, submitted on July 3, 2018, sought:
- All records related to any investigations or preliminary investigations involving former congressional IT support staffers Abid Awan, Imran Awan, Jamal Awan, Hina R. Alvi and Rao Abbas.
>The Department of Justice said this month that it could not release records on Democrat technology aide Imran Awan due to “technical difficulties,” but later admitted in court documents that it could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.
>could not release records on him because there is a secret ongoing case related to the matter.
>secret ongoing case related to the matter.
secret ongoing case related to the matter.>>7527690
Julian #Assange attends hearing at Westminster Magistrates Court in #London pic.twitter.com/I8jNQ6zutD
— RT (@RT_com) January 13, 2020
Swiss Back Channel Helped Defuse U.S.-Iran Crisis
- The U.S. sent an encrypted fax via the Swiss Embassy in Tehran urging Iran not to escalate, followed by a flurry of back and forth messages
- BERN, Switzerland—Hours after a U.S. strike killed Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, the Trump administration sent an urgent back channel message to Tehran: Don’t escalate.
- The encrypted fax was sent via the Swiss Embassy in Iran, one of the few means of direct, confidential communication between the two sides, U.S. officials said.
The Fake News Media and their Democrat Partners are working hard to determine whether or not the future attack by terrorist Soleimani was “imminent” or not, & was my team in agreement. The answer to both is a strong YES., but it doesn’t really matter because of his horrible past!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 13, 2020
I was in the classified briefing too. Credible intel that Soleimani was actively planning multiple deadly attacks against US serviceman & civilians in the Middle East in a matter of days…that’s pretty damn imminent. If you didn’t hate Trump so much, this would be easy to admit. https://t.co/BLN923qKTR
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) January 12, 2020
The Democrats and the Fake News are trying to make terrorist Soleimani into a wonderful guy, only because I did what should have been done for 20 years. Anything I do, whether it’s the economy, military, or anything else, will be scorned by the Rafical Left, Do Nothing Democrats!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 13, 2020
- A former US marine who was dishonorably discharged a decade ago for “serious offenses” was busted last week for posing as a member of President Trump’s security team in a bid to get near Marine One – the president’s helicopter.
- 37-year-old Brandon M. Magnan of Naples, FL – a registered sex offender – was driving a Honda Pilot with an unidentified male passenger around 3pm on January 5, when he bluffed his way through two security checkpoints using falsified credentials bearing the seals of the Marines and the Marine Corps Executive Flight Detachment, according to the New York Times.
- Magnan was attempting to breach protective zone established around Atlantic Aviation – which provides hangar space, jet fuel and flight support services – ahead of President Trump’s planned departure from Palm Beach to Washington.
It wasn’t clear why Mr. Magnan was trying to get near the helicopter. Marine One, which is piloted and protected by the Marine Corps unit known as HMX-1, is used to transport the president for shorter trips, the Secret Service said.
Same evidence to FREE FLYNN currently being used to INDICT others [GJ]?
_mod  count.
Who listened in  count [FISA?]
FBI agent [P] – FLYNN interview……..
If FISA warrant was ILLEGAL……….
If FISA warrant predicated on ILLEGAL/UNCORROBORATED……..
If FISA ‘actors’ purposely withheld exculpatory evidence from the court………….
[Watch] what happens next.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 254408 No.5272816
DnoC9BfW4AAwKt5.jpg Review time.